why cant they allow us to play on ?

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 21 Next
One of the worst things currently going on in these forums as far as I'm concerned is seeing anyone with anything positive to say about the game being labelled a fanboy.

These forums are here for people to dicsuss our games, and for that you need differing opinions. Seeing people shut down and dismissed as a fanboy for saying they actually like an aspect of the game is, quite honestly, pretty low. If you don't have a valid argument other than resorting to name-calling, please refrain from posting.

We're all for people having their say on the game, good or bad, but petty behaviour has no place here.

^

Takralus:

Petty behavior has no place here yet we depend on the likes of Jay Wilson and that Bashiok fool for developing the game and managing the community?

No Lizzard, the reason people are displaying petty behavior is because you treat them as if they mean nothing to you.

Releasing a broken game, breaking it even more with two follow up patches, hardly giving us any support or communicating ANYTHING to us and you expect us to remain respectful and happy with your performance?

I truly hope you are starting to realize what a major ef up you guys have made of Diablo III and I truly hope people will be intelligent enough to stay away from your company and the titles you release in the future because if anything Lizzard deserves to die after what they did to gaming through WoW, joining Activision and now this wonderful display of incompetence.

+1
DELETED
One of the worst things currently going on in these forums as far as I'm concerned is seeing anyone with anything positive to say about the game being labelled a fanboy.

These forums are here for people to dicsuss our games, and for that you need differing opinions. Seeing people shut down and dismissed as a fanboy for saying they actually like an aspect of the game is, quite honestly, pretty low. If you don't have a valid argument other than resorting to name-calling, please refrain from posting.

We're all for people having their say on the game, good or bad, but petty behaviour has no place here.

ps. just about the worst thing to be said about gamers today would be that they are a blizzard fanboys.....
Pleased by little and making low demands on rewarding gameplay...

He failed at grammar as it would be p.s. Also you don't use more than 3 full stops every I mean it is bad using more than one (which I do often) but more than 3 is sinful.

Also you can not use p.s. When starting a post as p.s. Stands for Post Scriptum which is quite litterally after the script or after the text whichever way you'd like to look at it.

Oh no am I an English fanboi, a grammar !@#$... Could it be!

This post really didn't interest me other than a blue passed by.
Totally agree! That's the reason why i quit the game.It's just boring.You guys make me cry after 10 years of waiting.It's not normal to quit the game only 1 mount after release, i was a HUUUUUUUUUUGE D2 fan.Your new dev team is CRAP! Big mistake that i buy that CE.But i won't buy the Expansion for sure! RMAH ? Forget about it. Srsly you are pathetic.
I can't even do full Azmodan run. I quit somewhere in the middle with 5 stacks, its just dont worth the time. All that item randomization... 99.5% of items are worthless only for vendor.
In patch 1.0.3 i should pay serious amount of gold to be able to kill some monsters without reward. Srsly how can you be soo dumb ?

P.S. Good Job to Graphic, sound, Monsters designer etc. Its not all crap. But its not playable.
So you all got an answer to why there has been no blue posts on eu recently. You all whine and post nothing constructive

And if someone finally posts constructive stuff theyre labelled fanboys and the thread drowns in "lol you still play" "sheep" etc. etc.

Ofc. nobody wants to read and reply to the 100+ pages of stupid nonsense raging and negativity you conjure up every day
I used to be the biggest Blizzard fanboy. I always recommended your games to fellow gamers because Blizzard used to stand for quality games.

Well, not anymore.

You couldn't say it any better than this im very very very disappointed
A big :* to you ----> WgFlow

But i am sorry to say Blizzard have nerfed your drop rate to let see... about 0,00000001% finding anything useful.

The lesson to learn here is , don't ever tell them the truth take there game up your behind and do it with a smile. Eat the !@#$ they serve with a smile do you know why ?

BECAUSE IT'S BETTER TO HAVE SOME %^-* THEN NO !@#$.

It is this mentality that there so called fans have, i feel so sorry for them. I will not give any ARGUMENT why i feel this way because BLIZZARD DON'T DESERVE any of my argument or reasoning. THEY don't care what we think or what we say the just want to protect the ppl
that gives them positive feed back for this %^-*ty game.
yust started up the game for the first time in a month or so but i dont like the rmah and i clicked disline and the game shuts down well that does it no more d3 for me

i'll stick with the classic and legendary Diablo & Diablo 2
Got to love the rose coloured glasses again.

Do you seriously remember D2 after release? Bugged to hell and back.
StarCraft? Well if you wanted to win, just play protoss and carrier zerg. SC only became the game we know and love after various balance patches.
StarCraft2? Well thats STILL sucky. The game of 'rush after 1 min'
WC3? Well other than been the worst of the WC series, completely dependent on Macroing and with basically no AI on the units.....
WoW? At release do you remember how unbalanced and buggy? Hell, they STILL haven't fixed the charge and blink bugs from what I understand. Warriors with no CD on mortal strike, so at 100 fury, charge, MS MS MS, dead target.

So this is pretty much par for the course for Blizzard. Game is good but has some big flaws at release which get solved as the game goes on.

And yeah, go call me a fanboi if you like. I don't care about trolls. I tend to try and ignore anyone with an IQ below 70 which is most of the trolls.
You realise, if you let him return to full HP, he'll lose the debuff and you can kill him alone now?
The timer is only there to stop you death zerging mobs really.
Hey man if u are not happy uninstall :)
I love it
1. qq post (valid or not - ur call)
2. OP receives reply that is not what he expected and calls some1 a fanboi
3. some1 says that he calls fanboi everyone who won't agree with him
4. some guy tries to comfort everyone with "hey, lets all be friends again!"
5. n00bz - random poster that is just bored and floods forums with trolling posts
6. i h8 blizz + conspiracy theory about making money on "us" innocent gamers via RMAH post
7. go back play WoW post
8. blue response a myth that never happens on EU forums (ok it does happen with about same rate as ppl winning national lottery)
9. a teenager that thinks he has master degree in economy, statistics and math... and obviously has no clue what he is talking about... or is he?
10. kill Jay Wilson and hang his corpse on the tree post
11. amagad why my monk can't fly and ride a pony post
12. ascii /facepalm post fallowed by ascii !@#$% post
13. i got banned for nothing and still can post on forums post
14. same guy that tried to calm down the discussion (check 4.) gets totally flamed for no reason by around 100 to 200 posts from trolls (check 5.)

and so on and so on... Blizz forums entertaining since 2004
I don't usually come here but seriously.
+1 for Drenzul

@OP ,You used the extreme of your skills, and the best you can come up with is Rage/Flame Blizzard ?
poor drop rates still i dnt know if i have much more left in me for this game turn up drop rates like d2 was it was fun seen all them random items green gold yellow and blue some runs im not doin anymore runs till them items drop rates ever get better im a big fan of diablo 2 this game needs putting to a game what we can enjoy please if anyone is listenen fix it fast i wana play this game for atleast a year of fun i had 10 years of fun with d2

might even go on d2 see how many people are on there and match it to d3 hmmmmm
27/06/2012 18:05Posted by Takralus

hmm, you dont read much, do you?
up drop rates more gold more green i aint even found 1 gold ring in all the time i have played this diablo 3 it will fix the game if the drop rate system from d2 was fix to diablo 3 a mix colour of items drops ofa diablo and most days i used to get a couple of gold rings