The repair costs annoy me

General Discussion
Blizzard has left us no wiggle room when it comes to experimenting with builds yeah sure lets run earlier acts or whatever but thats no good.

Running in and 1 shotting mobs is no way to gauge how your specs will workout in inferno.

for 75% of the game i have used the same spec but in inferno it lacks luster and i want to experiment oh wait i cant if my experispec fails me i get dead and have to rethink after repairing. or quite possibly your spec might be working fine but with it being a new build takes a little getting used to

Oh wait cant do that either repairs cost to much to do that.

Oh yeah atm im playing a barb in inferno act 2 and also a Dh also in act 2 but as for experimenting its out of the question.

In between farming for items to get me that little further and repairing experimenting is out of the question.

Thought this game was about trial and error having fun trying out the so called several trillion build combinations blizz reckons we have to play with.

Thens theres the loot and gold nerfs blizz hit us with i used to be able to run act 1 hell mode with 200% gold find and make a cool million in 2 hrs im lucky if i get 200k now.

£10.000 to the one who brings me jay wilsons head.
Take some of your armour off, swap to a low level weapon. Hell will = Inferno then and your problem is solved.
Play in hardcore and you will stop worry about repair bills ;P

But really if you dieing a lot you doing it wrong usually playing inferno act you should not be at...
It,s not the dying that concerns me it that fact that blizz have removed the experimental part of the game unless you can afford to bankroll your way thru it. Got to act 2 inferno pretyy easy on my dh but the spec i ve facerolled with like i said above lacks the luster.

i would love to experiment testing various abilitys out without the fear of paying 20=50k in repairs after a few deaths and usually me dying is a normally a slight miscalculation on my part

Or getting the awesome waller jailer fast mortar molten set up or the fast molten jailer extra health reflect waller sheilding pack :)

tomorrow im gonna try a different method and see how it goes
This is really a shame. All the Softcore noobs should really stop whining, when i die my Char is gone, no way to "repair" my dead char. When i see the "pros" playing on their streams, i really have to puke, big time. Have watched one guy playing roughly 30 minutes, and he died like 30 times. How the hell can the repair costs be to high if u can play that bad and still be able to use ur gear? Play better, stop whining, u suck. Seriously.

Blizz: PLZ, after nerfing the game real hard, plz make sure this crap doesnt go on like that, increase the costs more, teach them how to play. Only because its Softcore doesnt mean that they can play like the last retarded morons, undergeared, high dps, dieing 100 times an hour. This is not the way this game is supposed to be played, do something against it!
@Synnian typical response from a fanboy can you get your nose any further up blizzards !@#? If it gets any further up jay wilson will be able to taste the $%^- you speak
Get a gold set for 50k and farm in hell. Or make a new character, help friends. You also gather gold while doing that.
This is really a shame. All the Softcore noobs should really stop whining, when i die my Char is gone, no way to "repair" my dead char. When i see the "pros" playing on their streams, i really have to puke, big time. Have watched one guy playing roughly 30 minutes, and he died like 30 times. How the hell can the repair costs be to high if u can play that bad and still be able to use ur gear? Play better, stop whining, u suck. Seriously.

Blizz: PLZ, after nerfing the game real hard, plz make sure this crap doesnt go on like that, increase the costs more, teach them how to play. Only because its Softcore doesnt mean that they can play like the last retarded morons, undergeared, high dps, dieing 100 times an hour. This is not the way this game is supposed to be played, do something against it!

They have done something against the game being fun retard theve lost over 90% players as you call NOOB SOFTCORE. Lol.

If you want to play hardcore fine thats there for you but to be demeaning to people who play softcore side of the game is fukin retarded. now go lag die and lose yer character then cry to mummy
Dear Reaper,

how more retarded can a reply to a obviously unhappy post like mine be? I'm not a Blizzard fanboy, not by the very least. I think that Diablo3 is way worse than what it should be, and I couldn't be more unhappy about Blizzards politics. The promise before the release was "Inferno is not for everyone, only the best of the best will be able to beat inferno, and that will take probably at least 2 month." So what did really happen? Inferno was beat on SC after 3 days (ripping through the game, obviously as in sc noone gives a damn about it), and HC was beat about 1 month after release (I wont discuss about how much earlier they would have made it if the servers would have been anywhere near reliable...). So not only did they not keep their promise, they even nerfed the game that was to easy already (considering their statement, as stated above). Instead of keeping their word, that they would adjust inferno if they saw that it was beat to early, and by to many people (they wanted to make it harder if they saw that it wasnt hard enough, if any of you sc guys remember that), they nerfed it. I didn't want to believe my friends , that were all telling me over and over again "this is Blizzard, what do you expect, they gonna nerf it right after the release, as soon as the first noobs start crying about it.". Well, dear friends, you were right, and I was wrong, this is Blizzard, and they nerfed it.

So at least they made it a bit more expensive to rip over and over again, not like super expensive, so that noone could afford to die more than once a day, no, just a little bit, so that it would hurt if you died more than lets say 10 times an hour. And you cant even handle that bit of adjustment? How bad can a player (my heart really hurts to even think about connecting the word "player" with a noob like you) be, if he cant even prevent dieing 10 times an hour? I mean, whatever you want to throw at me, even a troll like yourself has to admit, that this isnt even anywhere close to be a good gamer, its just to see that you are not ready for it, like 10 times an hour, until you accept that you have to adjust your gear, and maybe your playstyle a bit. That has nothing to do with being a progamer, or even ambitious player, its just using your brain for a second an realizing that you are definetly not good enough for the area that you are playing right now.

So long, no come with your braindead troll crap, I don't give a damn about it.

Regards, Synn