Please revert to pre-1.03 and try again!

General Discussion
Fix Soul Rippers, Herald of Pestilence and Oppressors, realize that people are generally getting better gear anyway and don't need a huge general nerf and just let it play out!

Please just please be careful with those flat-out-100%-changes!
Totally agree, sadly all the whiny kids won.
we finally got a superhard difficulty, but after 1 month blizzard gave in to the pressure of a mass of spoiled mongobrats raised on facebook-games where all you do is add all your friends for instawin. This is also why greedy no-honour idiots like athene and kripps or whatever they are called, dont have a problem begging for items and gold everyday and allday until they win the game. cause that IS the game for most of these kids.
I'm glad i finished inferno before the nerf and RMAH , that was kinda my goal , cause I really doubt they'll return it to the way it was, but it's funny cause even after nerf , people still cry that it's too hard :/
u dont get it, ppl dont cry its too hard, ppl cry its too unrewarding and too problematic to even "TRY" . huge repair cost = dont take the challange, blindly farm until u are 100% sure u can take the challange.
Huge nerf drops on act 3 -4 = dont farm it. Blindy farm act 1-2 until u have the gold to go on AH.
0 replayability = dont make another char, useless, not like u gonna get fun or gold out of it.

Id still wanna add that i was happy with the difficult before 1.0.3 even playign a barb and needing a lot of surva gear - i was still able to clear act 3 and i was doing my best to gather and farm for better gear. Now the inceptive is gone to oblivion. But ppl dont cry for this, but for the other points.

One of the major problems that things doesnt sell atm on AH any more like before, is also the fact that the game its easier, needing less of a gear to clear act 4 inferno. Ofc, this combined with the other reasons (no drops in act 3 , 4 , repair skyrocket higher and RMAH).
yea, they made a game for you guys called HELL difficulty.
If you point out that youre being sarcastic, you dont really 'get' what being sarcastic is all about.
sry

e> oh and where did i call anyone noobs? I think I will use my time on someone who can actually read, bye!
My barb has decent gear (not the best but decent) Enemies in act 4 inferno hits me for about 50-2k..... my loh+auto hp regen is higher then that... I can even stand in desecrator+poision, no biggie. (even in act 4)

Even before the inferno nerf inferno was to easy (act 3-4 anyway) and now its just retarded how easy it is.

Its ment to be a challenge.

- Raise all dmg done my mobs in act 3-4 in inferno by roughly 200-600%. That would still make them tankable with good gear, and way more balanced imo. In order to make up for the extra difficulty blizz should double or even tripple the chance on ilvl62-63 loot in these acts.

Inferno is ment to be a hard team based difficulty, not something you should be able to run through yourself with decent gear in a few hours. But something you need a perfectly set up party for, each with separate tasks and good gear/teamwork (tank, dps) In order to take down the harder mobs.
If you point out that youre being sarcastic, you dont really 'get' what being sarcastic is all about.
sry

Oh I get what sarcasm is. Sometimes you pro kids gets so ahead of yourself though, I thought maybe you wouldn't understand what I was saying if I didn't point it out.

Seriously though, people like you are what made Blizz and the team of devs "doube" Inferno difficulty before release, which was, very honestly, completely unnecessary.

For whatever reason, they thought listening to clueless elit kids like you, who comprise maybe about 0.1% of the population, would, be a good idea.

Well based on the dismal number of people still playing, I'd say it went the other way. Wouldn't you?
No, you still do not get it. Sorry bro.
Actually I wanted to point out some more fails in your post, but there are so many and its so boring, bro.
You still didnt show me where i call anyone noobs, bro.
You see how annoying that is, bro?
You know the difference between left and right, bro?
Are you american, bro? Or just trying to sound like it, bro?
If yes, bro - 3rd world countries have their own forums over at us.battle.net bro.
It really isn't lack of "hard" mobs that robs D3 of replay value, it took only a few days to complete D2 on highest difficulty after each reset, even on HC. D2 was fun because you demolished most of the content without much effort if you had good gear (or party), but it still took ages to reach maximum level so you always had something to play for.

Right now D3 is done the moment you kill Diablo on inferno, and making the inferno trash mobs harder is not gonna make the game more fun in any way.

If you think it's too easy, you could always do inferno on HC or take off your clothes.
If you finished Inferno before the patch 1.03 you got it easy as stacking IAS was the instawin button.

Along side broken exploitable skills.
If you finished Inferno before the patch 1.03 you got it easy as stacking IAS was the instawin button.

Along side broken exploitable skills.

For some maybe. Many however spent hours and hours wiping and wiping again getting through just half of act 3 not to mention the full act 3-4. That was with O.K. gear, not the best but it was early on. Without a glass cannon build. I can only speak for myself but I did exactly that and got Diablo down on 4th of June playing a wiz and definitively not going glass cannon.

Some changes to glass cannons were warranted, along with fixing some mob types and stuff. But I say it again, this patch was too much of a 100%-flat-out-change patch and what should've been done was tweak things 10% at a time to see what works :-/
Fix Soul Rippers, Herald of Pestilence and Oppressors, realize that people are generally getting better gear anyway and don't need a huge general nerf and just let it play out!

Well sorry, but some here want a game which wasn't as horribly unbalanced as D1 or D2, where we c an - in the long haul - actually experiment with different abilities and setups.

Excuse us for wanting balance in a game, shame on us.

26/06/2012 23:22Posted by EURO
we finally got a superhard difficulty, but after 1 month blizzard gave in to the pressure of a mass of spoiled mongobrats raised on facebook-games where all you do is add all your friends for instawin.

Ah, your language makes me realize why it's so easy to ignore the D3 forums as a CM, not like they could do anything big even if they'd pool all their "resources".

Anyhow, Inferno is plenty difficult right now given the huge penalty for death, assuming you don't touch the AH. If you choose to enter a cheat code (which it basically is) and artificially upgrade your gear, then you can hardly in turn complain about low difficulty or lack of good gear.

Inferno is ment to be a hard team based difficulty, not something you should be able to run through yourself with decent gear in a few hours. But something you need a perfectly set up party for, each with separate tasks and good gear/teamwork (tank, dps) In order to take down the harder mobs.

This is supposed to be Diablo, not simplified WoW. Diablo is a single-player game with the option for multiplayer. There shouldn't be need of a "group". If that was the case, there should be implemented teamspeak, better chat option, possibility for creating games with set number of players etc. etc.

I am currently myself stuck in act 1 inf. farming, because I don't have X+ millions to go buy my gear from AH, from those who exploited the game early on. I can progress a little in act 2, until I run across a elite pack, which beats my behind unless I am very lucky with the affixes. Thats on Barb, my level 60 wiz gets pawned by fast mobs, even with DS and FA. 18K dps on barb and some 25-30K on wiz (depends on magic weapon or not) Problem is, I faceroll act 1 on barb no sweat(so Hell is plain boring). So it is either boring act 1 play or expensive frustrating tiresome kite-fesival on act 2. Third option is quit, because I choose to not let the AH ruin my game all together (have bought a few things, no more expensive than 100K max.)

And before the "elitists" say; "L2p" or "inferno is not for all" Then they should have bloody not included it, and instead release it in an expansion pack so the "elitist's" can get their ego-fix.
Some changes were definitively needed, players were hitting too much of a wall, for sure.

[quote]And before the "elitists" say; "L2p" or "inferno is not for all" Then they should have bloody not included it, and instead release it in an expansion pack so the "elitist's" can get their ego-fix.

The rest of your post was good, but I'll comment on that part:

You could say that things being hard is an elitist ego-fix. Sure.

But you could also say that if things are really hard then it's something for EVERYONE to work on and keep themselves entertained with. Yep, it's hard, it's hard for everyone. When you DO get it right at some point then you'll feel all the better about it.
I completed Inferno pre nerf but the problem with this game isn't that it used to be/ or still is difficult. The problem is that Blizzard made the game difficult by making it a constant gear check. Now for a game that you are meant to farm gear, then I guess that shouldn't be a big problem. However Blizzard made it into a problem by some of it's other choices:
High repair costs = People do not bother attempting to kill certain "hard" elite variations.

99% of the item drops in Act 3/4 Inferno are lvl 50-59 - I don't even bother looking at items i've identified that I know are not atleast lvl 60 (except rings and amulets ofc) because there is no way they will be an upgrade and the slightest chance they might be worth 20k in AH.

Combine these 2 things and why would anyone bother attempt to kill hard elites that will be just as un-rewarding as any other easier elite pack.

It's not like you get satisfaction from killing harder mobs, as that would only work if skill was involved in this game, while we all know this game is fully gear orienteed and skill has very little part in this. (Unless spamming 3-4 buttons at the right time is called "skill").

Oh and I almost forgot, Valors are stupid, for a game supposively meant to promote skill variations, we get forced to use the same skills during runs. Why? Would it really make it that much easier to be able to change your build for certain elites? Isn't the whole point of us being some overpowered nephalem that we can adapt to our enemies to slay them?
I totally enjoy this game.

The gameplay is awesome, some would say unprecedented.

I don't feel it lives up to Blizzard's standards right now however.

If anyone is good at balancing things then it's Blizz. They're the top of the line regarding such issues. They'd rather wait and wait before releasing anything. Diablo 3 was exposed to the public in a beta phase, for sure.

There is no other explanation. Blizzard I support you, a lot! But the release of D3 was a beta gone public at best. I respect you a lot for the work you do but this one time you've overestimated things. Yes, D3 is a GG in itself, it really is. But you should have waited.

I'm totally O.K. with playing a beta version. This IS a beta version. We all know it. We still support you. But this isn't Blizzard quality as we know it.
I totally enjoy this game..