Cinematics gone solved? Requisting check

Technical Support
After trying;

PlayedCutscene0 "15"
PlayedCutscene1 "15"
PlayedCutscene2 "15"
PlayedCutscene3 "15"

I didn`t got back all cinematics/cutscenes like cains dead, getting the black soulstone after you kill zulton and even not the end cinamatic new dawn. So looked around and found on the us site the following numbers;

PlayedCutscene0 "31"
PlayedCutscene1 "31"
PlayedCutscene2 "23"
PlayedCutscene3 "143"

Did that and now got:

act 1: intro till cain dead. 5 scenes
act 2: tyreal sacrfice till the mad wizard falls. 5 scenes (note lats 2 cutscenes are both called same but different first oen after adria getting rescued and the other after defeating zulton)
act 3: black soulstone till descent into sine. 4 scenes
act 4: diamond gate till new dawn. 5 scenes

Are ethese the corect number of scenes? Lost them after 1.0.3 patch and couldn`t remember the exact number in all.

note for others file is in documents > diablo 3 > d3Pref... should be the only file in it.
Bump, yes i know don`t bump your own threads but have to try atleast once. Since its lost in the huge pile of others and trying to be helpfull here.
23/06/2012 13:36Posted by Holyfire
Bump, yes i know don`t bump your own threads but have to try atleast once. Since its lost in the huge pile of others and trying to be helpfull here.

still the posts are answerde in date of cratio not in number of posts or bumps !
dont bomp anu futher and just wait until blizz employees are back on work and they will answer it for you !
still the posts are answerde in date of cratio not in number of posts or bumps ! dont bomp anu futher and just wait until blizz employees are back on work and they will answer it for you !

Also bumped it once so people would actually see it instead of seeing it disappear in the huge pile. And if they know how much and post it here the bliz doesn`t even have to answer it.
well many ppl like me read other pages to not just the first page you know ^^ =)=)
and on first page there is mostly trolsl bumpers and whiners !

so al lthe good posts gets tarnished by the bumpers and whiners and trolls !

and once some start to bump an fine topic it gets anoying to read it due to trolls bumps and nonsence !

BTW try this tis worked o nthe WOW forums

instead of bumping just edid your First post and then your post should end up on the first page !

that way you do an "insvible " bump without the anoying BUMP to get it back to first page !

i havent tryed it yet here on d3 forusm not will try the nearest future !
Oy do I have to fix the video thing myself or I have to wait for another patch?
I have only 3 videos in act 1 and 4. 2nd and 3rd have 2 videos. Most of it was gone after the damn patch 1.3.0.
Edit: Ok did like you said in the first post and I got all the videos again.

As a side note wonder when they will fix the achievements for Journal books. They could do a check for achievement seeing that I have it in my Journal so it will complete itself again, or make it so that all the non achieved Journals will drop again. Also I noticed that some Journals still drop though I've gotten them, but those might be the main quest related ones.
Oy do I have to fix the video thing myself or I have to wait for another patch?
I have only 3 videos in act 1 and 4. 2nd and 3rd have 2 videos. Most of it was gone after the damn patch 1.3.0.
Edit: Ok did like you said in the first post and I got all the videos again.

As a side note wonder when they will fix the achievements for Journal books. They could do a check for achievement seeing that I have it in my Journal so it will complete itself again, or make it so that all the non achieved Journals will drop again. Also I noticed that some Journals still drop though I've gotten them, but those might be the main quest related ones.

Got the books with a new char but i hope they fix or allow that if pres listen in your journal it will check of to. And for the scenes i fixed it myself but starting a new char would also but alot of work ofc while changign 4 numbers in a file is 5 sec work.

Bliz patches they manage to fix pile a but create new bugs orin this case resets which is called pile b:p
Use the number "255" for up to 8 cinematics per act (it's a bitmask).