130Kdps Wizzard Farming Cydea/azmodan

Wizard
http://fr.twitch.tv/sawkdawizz

hello all.
I just installed this feature so i am gonna try some stream.
Can you all let your feedback and/or, gimme some advices?

Regards@ all.
Sure, ask me things on the twitch channel, and i will answer you.
Another run will start ;)
bump, will farm a few!
another run will start :
http://fr.twitch.tv/sawkdawizz
to follow my adventures vs Cydea & azmodan ;)
bump, although if you would like to see me @ some place else, like act 4, feel free to ask on my twitch channel!
Need to know if I can farm with you at night... Act III, Inferno

Let me know to add you.

Thanks
Sorry for the late answer, was not available yesterday.
Stream quality has been updated, now ready to speak to viewers with the micro.
Bump, stream incoming for today's evening ;)
New azmo runs inc :D
Fun watching some heavy nuking. I'm temptet to try out, but I'm on hardcore - A bit too glass-canon for me. But could get addicted to those yellow numbers. :P

Grats on getting your stream up and running.

And best luck on Mr. D with that spec. If it won't work, at least it's a nice workout. :P
What build u running and stat stacking mate?
I am updating my page right now, with my build, etc...
Thanks to everyone, had 32 viewers for the first day, so i am pretty happy!
Stream Up
wondering, you got no kind of regen at all, how do you handle hard reflect elites? or very fast reflect elites? personally i am building a ton of regen on top of everything else to metigate the reflect and it seems like it takes 1500-2k regen just to sustain the reflect dmg from my small 40k dps with 700 resist. how in the world do you survive with 850+- resist burning through reflect at 130k dps with no regen? o.O would think just by the math you would kill yourself within 2 seconds ? ^^
Feel free to come & look at my gameplay, it should answer the question, & i could explain u by talking while shooting such elite packs
can you share your loot here plx ?
saw it. pretty nicely done :) highly reliant on the npc and health globes but hey thats why they are there i guess :P gj (nice music)
kinda like seeing a dh play
saw it. pretty nicely done :) highly reliant on the npc and health globes but hey thats why they are there i guess :P gj (nice music)
kinda like seeing a dh play

Thanks for the nice feedback