PLS increase the cost of health pots

General Discussion
PLS bliz also increase the cost of HP pots. Like its only 650 gold for 1, i think it should ATLEAST get to 5k per pot. They are way to cheap, pls pls pls do it so we make less cash and you get more from RMAH.
You can't sell potions on the AH, hth

(y)
+1
Please remove the CD as well, so we can accidentally burn gold faster!
You can't sell potions on the AH, hth(y)

With this i mean we farm less to buy better gear so we need to use RMAH.

26/06/2012 23:11Posted by balley
do it so we make less cash and you get more from RMAH.
10k gold fee for starting a game imo.
BTW I've got some mythic health potions to sell, cheaper than at vendor's so if you use them it will be a great business. I've got over 400 of them and I'm willing to sell them for 500 gold each. If interested, let me know in game keld0rn#1603
you can buy them for 300...
26/06/2012 23:11Posted by balley
PLS bliz also increase the cost of HP pots. Like its only 650 gold for 1, i think it should ATLEAST get to 5k per pot. They are way to cheap, pls pls pls do it so we make less cash and you get more from RMAH.

Bridge Troll NOW.
27/06/2012 00:33Posted by Psycobob

Bridge Troll NOW.

You shall not PASS!
Threre is an easy solution, you can Only(!) use health potion with 5 NV stack otherwise die and pay repair like a man
Tbh i trully think they should be nerfed. 12k Hp healed are so much. i think that the 9k potion is more than enought, no need to go above runic. And it is true, pots are kinda cheap and fast usable, cooldown should last 30 sec more, not so much, just to avoid the spam while kiting.
27/06/2012 00:59Posted by Damienvryce
Tbh i trully think they should be nerfed. 12k Hp healed are so much. i think that the 9k potion is more than enought, no need to go above runic. And it is true, pots are kinda cheap and fast usable, cooldown should last 30 sec more, not so much, just to avoid the spam while kiting.

well said :)
26/06/2012 23:42Posted by Keld0rn
BTW I've got some mythic health potions to sell, cheaper than at vendor's so if you use them it will be a great business. I've got over 400 of them and I'm willing to sell them for 500 gold each. If interested, let me know in game keld0rn#1603

Blizz dont want you to already sell them cheaper.......