rip-off

General Discussion
This is not the game you advertised. I want my money back. Diablo 3 is a scam, not a game. I've never felt so cheated before.

Real money auction house? Life isn't expensive enough as it is that I have to spent it for a SWORD IN A !@#$ING GAME?

And some of the blue replies... who the %^-* do you think you are?!

I'm back to playing diablo 2, which was made before blizz hired thieves to make their "games".
you dont like RMAH? Then dont use it, no one is forcing you to use RMAH.
And you are retarded if you think that you must buy all that 250 euro gear to be able to play
+1
And you are retarded if you think that you must buy all that 250 euro gear to be able to play

U are forced to use it.
I agree. Blizzard failed hard.
23/06/2012 09:51Posted by Nayir
I want my money back.
well u agreed with there terms of use so can forget to ever see you money again
U wanna win? u gonna buy.

You must be the ones that enjoy farming... absolutely nothing except useless drops. I appreciate your input.

And if you are not buying now, they will make you soon. I never said I bought anything or will be buying... but this game was at least a bit enjoyable before RMAH was up.

Fanboys get out.

U are forced to use it.

I have never bought a single item from gold or RM AH and I am able to play D3 just fine.

U are forced to use it.

and who ays you are forced to it? That paranoid brainvoice?
http://eu.blizzard.com/en-gb/games/d3/

CONQUER AN INFINITE BATTLEFIELD

Lay waste to legions of evil throughout randomized, 3D environments. Face innumerable demonic villains, uncover quests in new locations, and claim different loot every time you play. No two games are ever the same.

Going by the marketting on their website you can actually claim you got ripped off, since the battlefield ends when you've cleared an act. Going by this D2 is more infinite since it allowed you to travel between every act and location.

Having played through every act roughly 100 times now boosting friends and lvling alts / chars in hardcore after dying (due to retarded circumstances), I can't say I feel the infinite battlefield they promised.