Missing Auction House Items.

Technical Support
1 2 3 26 Next
So yesterday i put some crafted legendary shoulders x3 on AH Seven Sins. I'm loging today to check and they are gone, not sold, not expired, not in my stash, ehm please tell me thats the bug u are trying to fix with AH, cause they were pretty expensive and nice...
Anyone else lost some auctions?
lost 1 green , 1 legendary and 4 yellow
i hope they fix it bcs it took me a lot of time and luck to get those .....
Yea same thing happened to me. 3 items missing, I hope they'll fix it.
Well,I bid for item and now mine bid+gold is gone.Also i had bids on items that i am selling and this bids gone too.So curently i am losing all mine gold from mine bid+AH dont even show me that i bid this item and i am losing all bids from items i am selling.Srsly how many time do you need to finaly fix AH.And what if i wanna sell or buy in RMAH.....some !@#$s there,but for real money?
I LOSE ITEM AS WELL WHERE CAN FIND IT NO IN STASH
i lose 9 items from gold AH
and 7 items from money AH

WTF ?????????????????????
I had a bid to 2mill on a item, that had over a day left to run. The item has gone from my auctions but the gold hasn't been returned.
Oh God, not again Blizzard. No log, no money, no items. Like they never existed, holy cow!
same here all bids, and golds i should have for recent buyout on my items.
Same here lost 9 items about 70 million plus
No record of yesterdays transactions, no items that I had winning bids on and no money returned.
I would also point out my log from several days ago is wrong, there is missing entries as well as missing items from my send to stash pile which were there this morning.
Same here lost 9 items about 70 million plus
No record of yesterdays transactions, no items that I had winning bids on and no money returned.

same here
i lose 16 items
OMG!!! I hope we all get our items and money back ? and why the hell is it still up if you have problems with it???
Becuse Blizzards developers are BIG BIG NOOOBS and dont care about us, now they sold the game and have earned many many millions, now they are happy.
lost 1 really good pair of bracers 160 int / 90+ vita / 60 all res / 4 crit which i put up earlier today for 5 m.

WTF
my best items are gone LOL
same here some sick gloves missing, the problem is that there were four and now there are 2 items. I remember the gloves cause i put them for 10mil.... so ... blizzard ?
Same here!! Lost 3 million!