How much gold have you farmed?

General Discussion
How much gold have you farmed? Do not count the money you gotten from AH sales or from vendoring (the info that is told in your profile / gold looted).

Just wondering why are the prices for decent items 100M? I have played decent amount, but have managed to loot only 5.9M gold. Has anyone even looted 100M?
I've only just reached the 10M achievement myself;- but knowing how vastly superior a lot of people are to me in playing computer games I really don't doubt someone has already managed to get the big 100
02/07/2012 13:14Posted by Phoebe
I've only just reached the 10M achievement myself;- but knowing how vastly superior a lot of people are to me in playing computer games I really don't doubt someone has already managed to get the big 100

Someone did.
But he got help from his fans :)
Yesterday got the 5M acheivement =), this without using AH.
30ml 400K
18.4m
The gold-achievements only counts gold that are picked up, not traded, gifted or from selling to vendor.
Wouldnt know, since my gold achievement and elite kills count has been rollbacked a few times for some reason. But probably around 10 mill
I'm pretty sure most bots should have 100 mil picked up by now, but if any real person did it I would very much question his sanity at this point.

I'm comfortably sitting at @9 mil with very few gold runs due to the extreme boredom they inflict upon me and perhaps in 10 years time I'll join the 1% club, bu I doubt D3 will last that long...
I've got the 5 mil achievement, not sure how close to 10 mil