bad lvl i63

General Discussion
ok so i farmed act 3 inferno got 9 ilvl 63 and when i indentify them in the end i got a lot of bad items and this happens tho me 5-6 times in row only had 1 good item from it.
why is this so bad shouldnt be the lvl 63 be the best and not be the worst of all.
what does blizzard wants that we never finish the game on inferno cant even farm proper such a shame could be a good game but thinking about quiting dont care about this pvp really if u cant farm ur own gear the normal way i wont do it then..

srry bout my sh*tty english idc at this point just getting anoyed how bad this game really is its not even close tho fun anymore this is 100% luck based game and i got 0% luck in 3 weeks with the items
RNG. That's pretty much all there is to say. :L
Some other tinfoil hat guy made a thread about the same 10 min ago. Random is random, like Hypocriisy said.
ok so i farmed act 3 inferno got 9 ilvl 63 and when i indentify them in the end i got a lot of bad items and this happens tho me 5-6 times in row only had 1 good item from it.

first you are lucky you got 9 items.
Second you are lucky one of the 9 items is actually a good item.
I got pretty much nothing good for 2 weeks. Then I got 4 nice items the same day. True story. It's random.
yea i have to agree its just poorly designed RNG.
Like putting bonuses on pieces of gear that class doesnt even use, well I guess they could use but 99.9999% of players wont use. But if they didnt then where would the 0.00001 player get that stat from?

You cant please everyone but I think I speak for a lot of people when I say resist all should be on like 30%+ of all lvl 63 gear. It sucks to get a semi decent piece of gear without it.

Its an amazing stat for all classes, some more than others but I think we all agree if on a piece of gear your going to be happy it is and not go "Oh crap all resist, man I wish it had 20% poison resist instead."
poorly designed RNG, best thing i heard today ;>
It's RNG, in 5 Act 3 runs there's just garbage and after that I find 2 items in one pack worth 5m each... no drops for the next days and a 250 euro crossbow the day after. True story. It's random.

It's Diablo, it has always been this way...