Fix the AH, you're ruin my job...

General Discussion
Most of my income is from the AH and now the AH have been screwed up for two days, this is really bad! Why do you have to mess this up?
I hope you run some decent sized botting operation if most of your income comes from AH.
Then go back to what gave you income before the RMAH was released, it wasnt that long ago i dont beleve you just quit your job for Diablo or anything like that, if so is the case u have only your slef to blame
lol, no, just by selling items.
facepalm
FIX THE AH, YOU'RE RUIN MY JOB...

Can.. not... resist...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0QjcGgLBjQ
It's funny how some people are desperate to keep AH alive, while others want it to be closed forever.
i'm betting ur income is non existent without rmah... get a job as that will give more income!
04/07/2012 10:54Posted by Robber
i'm betting ur income is non existent without rmah... get a job as that will give more income!

Non existant with aswell.
04/07/2012 10:54Posted by Robber

D3 is my job, lol, and I'm getting more money out of D3 then any previous jobs I've had so.
ITT: gullible morons feed a very, very successful troll
04/07/2012 10:54Posted by eXe
It's funny how some people are desperate to keep AH alive, while others want it to be closed forever.

Actually AH is one of the best improvements in the game imho. No more going to trade games, external forums or reading to tons of spam to get a better item.

D3 is my job, lol, and I'm getting more money out of D3 then any previous jobs I've had so.

If you can go for it :)

I personally go for upgrading items but if i had the time i would make some cash from the game
04/07/2012 10:57Posted by Curze
ITT: gullible morons feed a very, very successful troll

Quiet peasant
Indeed, the game is too big not to have an auctionhouse. It would be just stupidity to remove it, especially when Blizzard earning a LOT from it.