Game is dying?

General Discussion
Hack&slash game. Short story, about farming items. Same as diablo 2 there u farming only bosses and did baalruns.

Whats the diffrents?
This is very big problem, I have to say ... instead of book of Cain or gold into AH they should have fix problems first
2 words for this topic:
not
constructive

two more words: Jay Wilson
Cool! At last some brand new topic, we NEVER read about! So excited!

/sarcasm off
04/07/2012 11:02Posted by Baboon
Yup, sadly seems very pointless to play this game atm. When was GW2 release date?

28/8

Before that though we get TL 2 and the super duper awesome pc version of Dark Souls which is a magnificent game.

I thought TL2 was slated for september at the earliest

28/8

Before that though we get TL 2 and the super duper awesome pc version of Dark Souls which is a magnificent game.

I thought TL2 was slated for september at the earliest

Ah might be not sure haven't checked on it last days. I am more hyped about Dark Souls and GW 2 though will definitely give TL2 a go also .
I actually welcome this all "leaving guys" and so on. It means there will be less people, less whinning, less sellers on commodity AH and overall, everything will be much better. There is saying "Death of one man is tragedy, deaths of millions is statistical value". In case of Diablo 3, I would say the saying needs to be reversed.
04/07/2012 14:12Posted by Jura
I actually welcome this all "leaving guys" and so on. It means there will be less people, less whinning, less sellers on commodity AH and overall, everything will be much better. There is saying "Death of one man is tragedy, deaths of millions is statistical value". In case of Diablo 3, I would say the saying needs to be reversed.

Thats how much you know about co op/multiplayer games that are 100% based of healthy communities/economy's.

How are you going to clear inferno when your AH is going to be empty due to no one playing? How are you going to gear upp your alts? How are you going to PvP? How are you going to PvE?

When all that is left is bots and a few "romantics" you ll realize that you might not be the unique snowflake here but the idiot.

SC 2 had a healthy 500 k players on Bnet this morning.
On exactly the same hour EU players on D3 public games where 960.
On exactly the same time players on Diablo 2 Bnet where 18 k.

Thats how much you know about co op/multiplayer games that are 100% based of healthy communities/economy's...

I have never played public game (people in public games are outright horrible),bought only few items from AH (about 4 i guess, everything else is actually by farming and even more farming), yet I have Inferno cleared. So much for co-op game.
Edit @Baboon: If I don't play public games, why should I care about bots being in game? And it is not like when there is about 200k people playing Blizz will pull the plug on D3, they will just reduce the server capacity and use servers on which they ran D3 for something else. So, even if 80% decices to leave, I will be still able to play. And only 200k player population is still very far away, at least for a year or two.

Thats how much you know about co op/multiplayer games that are 100% based of healthy communities/economy's...

I have never played public game,bought only few items from AH (about 3 i guess), yet I have Inferno cleared. So much for co-op game.

See my edit with ze numbers. They are devastating. And less barb/wizard more witch doctor :P