"I´ll report you, for your foul language"

General Discussion
I was grinding act1 solo with hunter, cleared woods,cemetary,hollow,mansion,hunting grounds and N-hi lands.

It was a nice run with a good gob luck, then I thought that it´d be nice to make the game pub and enjoy some jolly cooperational with randoms to take the butcher down.

3 players instantly joined the game, 2 hunters and a wiz. As they were selling stuff and checking their box, I went on ahead.

There was a blue reflect pack at the entrance, big fukkers, as I slowed them down and ran deeper to the level, I came to a narrow path where a king goblin was lurking so I stopped and the big fukkers blocked my path, I chosed death to preserve the goblin..

"DO NOT RUN FORWARD, GOB THERE" I wrote to chat while watching my death screen, by this time the wiz had joined to the battle and s/he also chose death, when the big fukkers blocked him/her.

I revived and again was cornered so that the way to the gob was the only way to salvation, again I chosed death, as I was on the death screen, the other hunter vaulted past the gob leaving a cinder trail behind, well the gob escaped and the big fukkers killed the poor hunter..

Now the pack was a joke cause we didn´t have to worry about the gob anymore, after killing them I let the hunter know what I thought about his vault, I said one sentence which wasn´t censored and he told me back 2 similiar sentences (lol)

After this the party vote kicked this hero out and I got a pm from him: "I´ll report you, for your foul language" (Reported him back, lol)

Why are the pub games "dead", I wonder.
Wow someone on the internet said something you didn't like?
You'd better rant on the forum about it.
People actually talk in pub games?

watch out, we got a badass over here
The game has a mature language filter with a default setting of on. Anyone who does not like mature language and has turned that filter off is positively stupid.
I'd play pub games more often if people would actualy communicate

I had one person write something in a pub game (Friend of mine)
Thats about the experience i've had with chat in pub game.
Judging by the amount of swearing in this post I hope you get a ban here too.
I must be missing the goblin gene - I can't understand why people get so precious over them.
08/07/2012 18:35Posted by Pharik
I must be missing the goblin gene - I can't understand why people get so precious over them.

Get 300+ GF gear, you'll see why.
08/07/2012 18:29Posted by Faylanna

Aaawwww, booboo... there there. Hope your wickle sensibilities weren't bruised too much.
08/07/2012 18:38Posted by Cyriel

Lol no. If I cared that much for money I would work longer hours in the real world, where it might actually prove to be of some real use.
Do you have a reading comprehension or did you read the topic only?

08/07/2012 18:29Posted by Faylanna
I´m not banned from anywhere ^^ Lots of weirdness in D3 and in bliz´s action but getting a ban from something like this would be even more ledgendary than the epic fail of ledgendary items in the game.

Also I´m a nice bloke and I believe that sharing is caring I.E Friends before profit. Ban people like me, the game doesen´t have enough capitalism.
08/07/2012 18:39Posted by Kurgen

Aaawwww, booboo... there there. Hope your wickle sensibilities weren't bruised too much.

I actually don't mind swearing, I hope he gets banned for it because his attitude sucks, he's either immature or unintelligent and I prefer not to have to associate with people like that, so the faster he is gone from here the better.

Your attitude isn't much better.
14/07/2012 23:44Posted by Faylanna

I actually don't mind swearing, I hope he gets banned for it because his attitude sucks, he's either immature or unintelligent and I prefer not to have to associate with people like that, so the faster he is gone from here the better.

The faster you are gone from here the better. Why don't you crawl back to WoW and associate with your uptight peers there.
08/07/2012 18:35Posted by Pharik

I actually found this amusing +1
Yeah going public multi is always a role of the dice.
That's what you get bro.
08/07/2012 18:38Posted by Cyriel

farm them for ... 10 hours and you'll skip them in game after this..
08/07/2012 18:02Posted by Meleehug
People actually talk in pub games?

That means the EU servers really are more active then us in the US

The faster you are gone from here the better. Why don't you crawl back to WoW and associate with your uptight peers there.

Like I said I don't mind the swearing, it's usually just indicative of an immature attitude, I'm not uptight at all. I don't need to crawl back anywhere I play lots of both games.

Your reply speaks volumes about your own attitude and maturity. I would probably not much like to associate with you either, thankfully I have plenty of friends in both games who're laid back, mature and intelligent and oddly enough, rarely find a need to swear and rage on forums over some pixels.
I like a profanity here and there - but what's immature is needing to swear so badly he goes around the filter to do it.