when or will u return to d3?

General Discussion
when or will u return to d3 in the future ? and why
For my self i will not return here unless they remove the RMAH.
Which basically means i will not return.

With RMAH this game now is pay to win and don't give me this BS about farming...did you see the Gold AH prices lately?
No way i'm going to return to a game where i farm and farm and farm for gold to buy 1 item while someone out there can just buy it with out farming from RMAH...that is what P2W means.

GW2 are on the horizon and i can't wait.
when did i leave?
Guildwars 2 :) i agree with everythin you said
sorry, still having fun with the game, despite the issues. why don't u qqers ever say something useful, instead of trying to validate your nonsense perspectives on the forum? oh, of course: Misery loves company.
14/07/2012 15:06Posted by womp
sorry, still having fun with the game, despite the issues. why don't u qqers ever say something useful, instead of trying to validate your nonsense perspectives on the forum? oh, of course: Misery loves company.

Simple things pleasure those simple minds, eh womp?
14/07/2012 15:06Posted by womp

atleast you didnt say anything useful .. now go back and test the game!
I still read news, forums etc and try to log on every now and then.. But it just isnt fun with nothing to aim for. After clearing Inferno there was nothing more to do than to try out some other builds, which I did.. Then what?

I want to play, I just don't find it fun enough.. I'll come back when they add PvP to try it out, or if they add some other kind of farmable end-game content.
Never left.
if they come up with That thing... that is like Uber stuff to do, wich requiere a lot of farming, and preparation, to try to do it, (i dunno here, a rune system, a very hard boss that requiere perfect gear, a lvl 99 cap and on every lvl over 60 you to get a certain small ammount of class stats... dunno, they should think about it), then most likely i will come back to enjoy the game in a serious way.

For now, no reasons to farm over the 500 hours i did already, without finding anythign usefull almost at all and without having the porpose of farming. Game its not rewarding for players that actualy go in and kill monsters , elites and champs all over again, game its only rewarding for AHers and botters.

until then, all i can do is to read forum and have more fun than kiling elites.
14/07/2012 15:21Posted by Klahr
I'll come back when they add PvP

see you 2013 then :)
14/07/2012 15:18Posted by Rush
atleast you didnt say anything useful .. now go back and test the game!

lol, everyone a comedian :p better than tears tho