Sources more rare than other offhands?

Wizard
I've farmed for like 300 hours in act 1 and 2, and i seem to encounter WAY more quivers and mojo's. I actually never encountered a lvl 62 source in act 1/2. Do they somehow have lower droprates, or am i just that unlucky?

Thanks for exchanging knowledge!
I have also never found a 62 source. Strange! And I farm act 3!
50 hours farming act 1 inferno, few hours act 2 inferno too... and source for wizard never dropped, ilvl >57 never seen on the ground...
yep its rare i think.. i found 3 blue's of 62 ilvl source, and hundreds of shield/mojo/quivers
I don't think the drops rates are any different. There was just recently a tread in the DH forums where ppl were claiming that quivers drop less than sources/mojos.
28/07/2012 17:55Posted by regenwurm
I don't think the drops rates are any different. There was just recently a tread in the DH forums where ppl were claiming that quivers drop less than sources/mojos.

People in the DH forum are crazy by definition ;)
Drop rates may be specific for each class, like was in D2. My wizard rarely finds wands, sources and daibos. On the other hand my wizard finds a lot of quivers, bows and DH class bows.
They already said that drops are not different from differen class. So a DH and a Wizard have same odds of finding a ilvl 62 source. I have found some.... just keep farming i guess :P
I felt the same for a while but the only truly great off-hand I've found was the source I'm now using. It's all about chance.