Enraged Phantom

General Discussion
I've been running Festering Woods for hours trying to find an elite/yellow Enraged Phantom without luck (for achievement). Are these guys extremely rare, bugged, or am I just having very bad luck?
enraged phantom ? Not sure. I do have the ghost from that forest tough.
Only by chance I came across mine after 100s of times of farming festering woods. I wasnt looking for it, I was just doing the usual circuit of warriors rest- look for goblin in NW corner of map and there it was. Have never seen it again.
play the game, achievements are supposed to be an extra.
Chasing after achievements, especially the 'shut up and take my money' one is weak and isn't what a real player would do.
play the game, achievements are supposed to be an extra.
Chasing after achievements, especially the 'shut up and take my money' one is weak and isn't what a real player would do.

Who are you to decide what a "Real" player is? You can't get all the achievements just by luck while running the acts so ye you kind have to farm some of them if you want em.
I do not think achievements like "Bashanishu" or "The Hero's New Cloths" were meant to be casually earned. I think anyone who enjoys playing Diablo III is a "Real Player." I think if you are diablo player, especially if you played the first and second, farming is something that comes with the territory whether it be gold, items, or achievements.

As for the Enraged Phantom, he seems to avoid me at a comparable rate. One day, though, he will meet my blade and death will be upon him!