critique the barb above you(3)

Barbarian
Prev 1 21 22 23 26 Next
@zyvervenz new shoulder 200+ str, new rings chd,cc,new amulet.

@herl awsome gloves, change amulet, rings, more chd,cc, wspecially chc is very low for ww belt ls, pants with gems.
@Micutzu, why do you have the sword in your mainhand instead of the mighty weapon? to boost your profile dps ? lol
as a mather of fact it reduces dps. i tryed.

your gear is awsome is hard to find rings gloves with chd plus to those stats you have, but that should be a final upgrade for you.
I know it reduces your dps, but the thing with a mighty in the mainhand is that you will get alot more fury... makes life easy as a ww barb : ) its not all bout the dps
@Hozke: Hard to give you any advice, gear is amazing, could maybe try to get Crit dmg on gloves and crit chance on right ring to make it perfect!
@Lomeus, yes thats what im trying to do pretty much, my gloves will be highstr ik gloves with 40+critdmg +allres when they come on ah . Im going ik gloves just because i need the 2set when i change the boots to ice climbers. And the ring i know its bad, but i just havent found any good upgrades yet, hard to find the ones with all the stats you want : )
Cant say much about Hozke. Great gear mate.
Hoooi, you forgot to give me advice :P
Oh Lomeus,
I'm not so much in to the whole WW spec, but from what I can see you are already preping for the next patch by stacking LL instead of LoH, that should work fine for you. From what I can notice your AR is pretty low maybe you should work on that.
@Lomeus, yes i did: ) I think i would start off with the rings, getting allres and cc + str as focus, skip the life on hit on rings since you have so much lifesteal. The boots are weak aswell, more allres and go with less str if you cant afford a highstr/vit boot.

The gloves are lacking allres aswell, you can get allres glove with cc+random dpsstat and decent str for not to much money.

Thats where i would start to upgrade, and the amulet is abit weak aswell, but i know amu with either allres or a 2nd dps stat is !@#$ expensive atm .
Thanks I'v thought about the rings, but as soon as I go for CC, (Crit dmg) AR and str they jump so high up in price :( As for the amu I got the one I wear now for the MF and I kept my dmg, I sacrificed 60 vit for the MF :P I know my boots are weak, aswell as my gloves. But I just spent all my money on new chest/pants. Are you sure rings are the first pieces I just upgrade, not gloves/boots? (Boots with str, vit, AR and MS is kinda pricey aswell :()
Can I get some criticism too pls.
25/09/2012 13:20Posted by Lomeus
Thanks I'v thought about the rings, but as soon as I go for CC, (Crit dmg) AR and str they jump so high up in price :( As for the amu I got the one I wear now for the MF and I kept my dmg, I sacrificed 60 vit for the MF :P I know my boots are weak, aswell as my gloves. But I just spent all my money on new chest/pants. Are you sure rings are the first pieces I just upgrade, not gloves/boots? (Boots with str, vit, AR and MS is kinda pricey aswell :()

its not a huge deal where you start imo : ) but if you are farming a3 somewhat comfortably now, id save up for the big upgrades
Oh hell Hozke ur barb is a freaking beast Oo how much did those key items cost? i want ur bracer =(
@Stop4o: Not the greatest gear mate, many pieces there you should upgrade, to get your dmg up you need more crit chance and crit dmg. OK str, OK AR and vit(life). I would first upgrade shoulders and rings maybe. Good dmg on that wepon btw, but maybe try to get a weapon with crit dmg over 120 and some str +(socket)?

@Hozke: Yeah, Act 3 is fine I just sprint from mob to mob, I die sometimes tho, but only from crazy affixes (molten, plague, arcane and the firepit !@#$). Tried to save up for a great piece just now, but I hate to save money ^^ Which IK piece should I try to get first? (I want the set bonus)
@ Lomeus Try and avoid Mace's as their attack speed is really low, with the upcoming patch you should be focusing on getting as much ATS as possible. So try and get an Axe with + ats as a stat.
@subby nice gear moderate damage due to soj and all res..critique my barb for its mf gear &damage pls:)
MF gear is over-rated for a start! Stone of Jordan is the best thing about my setup, i kill most champ packs in less than 10 seconds. People dont realise how much it benefits the user, just because it doesn't display any damage increase in the stats.
i ve 95k with my full dps set but after switchin mf i found tons of legendaries(1tyrael and immo chest yesterday) i ve 60k buffed damage too..so im happy with mf gear for now after gaining some more paragon levels i ll switch gear aswell
25/09/2012 14:09Posted by Muldin
Oh hell Hozke ur barb is a freaking beast Oo how much did those key items cost? i want ur bracer =(

bracers + belt where 150mil each, skorn was 400, helm was 120, bots 30, amu 150, blackthornes 100 for both : ) thats key items pretty much

@Hozke: Yeah, Act 3 is fine I just sprint from mob to mob, I die sometimes tho, but only from crazy affixes (molten, plague, arcane and the firepit !@#$). Tried to save up for a great piece just now, but I hate to save money ^^ Which IK piece should I try to get first? (I want the set bonus)

I dont know, all of them are pretty expensive, but i think getting a decent glove with 45+allres and high str wont be to expensive for you and a good start. Then i think getting the belt is a good idea, you can do some rly good deals there if you keep looking