Legendary or set item dropped ? sound would be nice

General Discussion
It is really hard to see legendaries if the floor is brownish. I was running and died when i got ressed at wp i saw a legendary smiling at me on the ground(it was !@#$ty). Blizz should put a sound for legendaries and set items. Like they did for gems.

Sound like this would be pretty nice :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLsULs-F4fA&feature=related
They are working on a way to make legendaries more noticeable.

Sound may be one of those ways to do so, I just hope its not the only one since most of the time I play with the sound on mute.
+1
Why do you need sound for something that actually never drops?
A signal on the map is much better, because well.. there are deaf people playing this game :)
Yes please.... sometimes depending on the background I mistake Low Quality items for legendaries... its very annoying..

and also i have to strain my eyes and look for a brownish thing on the floor.

I want when I get a legendary drop to be 100% that Ive gotten one and instantly see it
It makes no difference as I don't get legendaries/set items...
Blue quote on the matter:

"We’re aware that some players have reported difficulties noticing Legendary item drops, and we’re working on some solutions to make them much more apparent. We do not anticipate that they will be hand-delivered by vibrantly-colored equines, however."
I think that a big Orange or Green arrow the size of Azmodan should pop out of the ground and, in the Templar's voice, repeatedly exclaim GLORIOUS.
There's a sound, but it's almost impossible to hear, with all the other sounds happening at the same time xD So, a map pointer and maybe some other visuals, like when you level up but more subtle, would be really nice indeed. So many people are suggesting this because they have trouble spotting legendaries, I think Blizzard should be implementing this in the next patch.
Gluume #2643
Gluume View profile I think that a big Orange or Green arrow the size of Azmodan should pop out of the ground and, in the Templar's voice, repeatedly exclaim GLORIOUS.

You sir!, made my day XD lol
our hero should say something, like:

"I have never seen an item like this before!"
"This item must be powerful!"

And so on....
our hero should say something, like:

"I have never seen an item like this before!"
"This item must be powerful!"

And so on....

And then you identify that item and log out in rage :D:D:D
Couple options...

Make the colour brighter... IE: Bright Orange
Insert a noticable welcoming sound!
Make the item have a special glow once it drops...

Simple.
Sound is pointless, the sound in D3 is bad and annoying... make it ping on the map or dont do anything.

Knowing Blizzard they will add sound only (in patch 1.09)
There is already a special sound when legendarys drop????????????????
There's already a sound, usually a loud *sigh*, followed by "what use is this garbage?".