Make some legendarys better please (windforce)

General Discussion
-Windforce

-Frostburn

-Sky splitter

-Grandfather

-Stone of Jordan

With all respect blizz but you told us in the preview of 1.0.4 patch you would honor the old uniq(legendarys). And then you make em suck... this is just a handful of the legendarys that need greater love
SOJ is freaking awesome don't know wtf you are on about.
i actually agree with all except SoJ is !@#$ing amazing already:P
The last legendary I got where the Strongarm Bracers and, as I was looking at them, I kept thinking if Blizz employees even play their own game.

I mostly play a barbarian, so I don't know if the same is true to the other classes, but for me a legendary piece of armor is vendor trash unless is has AR in it

How can they not know this? How can they not take this into account? Its unbelievable.

Its a great piece of armor, gives me 2k more damage and 3k more life, but reduces my protection by a lot more than what I'm ready to give up on.

Its rubbish to any barbarian and it took 10 hours to find!!!

... one day I'll just set this hole place on fire...
The last legendary I got where the Strongarm Bracers and, as I was looking at them, I kept thinking if Blizz employees even play their own game.

I mostly play a barbarian, so I don't know if the same is true to the other classes, but for me a legendary piece of armor is vendor trash unless is has AR in it

How can they not know this? How can they not take this into account? Its unbelievable.

Its a great piece of armor, gives me 2k more damage and 3k more life, but reduces my protection by a lot more than what I'm ready to give up on.

Its rubbish to any barbarian and it took 10 hours to find!!!

... one day I'll just set this hole place on fire...

If every piece of gear has about 60 all resistance, you'll end at +700. You only need about 400 to be comfortable. If you want to be even more durable, you're going into territory where you'll have to give up on major dps (like you not having crit on your helm, or move speed on boost).
It's a gearing decision - as a Dh, I'm sitting at about 200 all resistance, and adding another 100 will make me about as durable as I'm going to get. Adding another 300 after that will not give me nearly as big a benefit (as an example, going from 70 to 190 resistance gave me a 20% dmg reduction, roughly, and adding 85 only gives me a 8% reduction now). You, as a barb, already have way more defensive tools on top of all resi.

Regardless, Windforce can roll into an INCREDIBLE bow, it doesn't need further buffing.
The grandfather can, likewise, roll into an incredible 2H wep, while also giving you 15% life - 150-170 of all main stats, and wont take durability damage.
Sky splitter's smite proc does *alot* of damage, and it can roll up to 1.1K. It regens alot of HP (even without hitting anything).
The issue with the 3 above weapons are only 1 random prop - which means they can only get either crit damage, or a socket, not both.
But in any case, getting a legendary shouldn't neccessarely mean getting a BiS piece. That'd be way too stupid. A good rolled rare can beat legendaries, and thats the way it should be - else the goal would just be to deck your char in legendaries, and rares wouldn't even be worth what little they are anymore. You can already see it happening - a DH needs 4 sets natalya's, so helms, chests, and boots "designed" for DH's aren't really worth much anymore. Shoulders can't compete with Vile Ward, that gets 70+ all Res and a 170 main stat BASELINE, along with hp regen/armor and 2 randoms.