Crazy weapon? Advice pls.

General Discussion
So i came into finding this beauty and seeing as tho there is nothing like it on AH was wondering if you guys could help with its value.

870dps
99% crit
800loh
2.6% lifesteal
260 dex
40 vit

Thanks to those who reply
What is it? 1 hand or 2 hander? I mean if its a wand then its worthless with all that Dex on it (well it isn't but you know its not going to be worth 400m etc..). Crossbow or Fist weapon on the other hand ands its pretty good.
well since its missing a socket and its dps is rather mediocre... id value it for 20-30mil max
1 hander, demolisher
try to look it up like it didnt have 99% crit dmg, but with socket. That would be the same price. The maximum gem you can put in it is +100% crit, so almost the same. It is quite good weapon for a monk by the way.
My advise - start developing one of your monks. Then sell the weapon to yourself for 500 mil (beware of scammers).
And get some rings for your wizard.
So i came into finding this beauty and seeing as tho there is nothing like it on AH was wondering if you guys could help with its value.

870dps
99% crit
800loh
2.6% lifesteal
260 dex
40 vit

Thanks to those who reply

As far as damage output to price is concerned, you can gauge the price by using 983 dps without dex but with socket (edit approx 7mil for 90% gem? dunno price of 100%) plus the other stats - loh + life steal.

The 40 vit is nice but not gonna get you 10's of millions on top :)

As an example, I recently bought a 990 dps 1 hander axe with 482loh ,2.9% life steal and socket for 20mil. Add a gem (7mil?+) on top so 27 mil total.

Your's could be worth a chunk more because of the extra 9% crit dam, 300 loh and 40 vit.
Nice vendor trash trolling 3/10
thats a freaking good mace ... yea if it was a socket instead of 40 vit ... god knows how much it would be worth .... more than what gold is worth imo

anyway i would rate it around 30-40mil