Improve the Wizard above~!

Wizard
Prev 1 131 132 133 210 Next
Nice gear man :) im looking for the firebirds set also.. Not having any luck atm though
@Yruka
Awesome gear. hope you find a better chest piece soon
@MarkArn

Gloves - get Shrine one.
uh, perhaps only wrists for 6cc :D
I call my build the disco ball gang banger build.

@atol: Really nice magefists you got. See some yellow pieces like your head that needs upgrade. Think your build looks solid.
Nice gear DJUICE,
Maybe try for a better 1Hander-loving my Fulminator atm
@Drunkenmonk

Upgrade gems, try to get critical hit damage from ring, maybe enchant pants/chest for all resists.
@ Zarquon: I'd go for a better rolled SOJ and probably a set helm.

What do you guys reckon I should go for? Trying to get better rings and hoping to find a tal rasha's allegiance. I could have 1m profile dps with my lvl 60 witching hour and some other gear, but I went for some more toughness instead.
@ Bethos
The only thing that comes in my mind would be getting more Firebird pieces, your gear is !@#$ing GLORIOUS, maybe get a better (legendary) second ring, or a 70 witching hour, but its asked very much.
05/04/2014 12:29Posted by Bethos
@ Zarquon: I'd go for a better rolled SOJ and probably a set helm.

Yeah. That SoJ is a real bummer. It came with those stats and 20% cold damage originally. I rolled it to arcane damage, played around with Frozen Orb, went back to Torrent and rolled the SoJ back to arcane. That was expensive!

As for the helm, I actually got a nice Tal's helm last night (int, 5% crit, socket, rolled Torrent dmg) and I already had a Tal's belt. Too them for a spin in a T4 rift. Infernal Maiden + elite Barbed Lurker pack was not a problem.

I also have Gloves of Worship and Illusory Boots in my stash, but I like the cost reduction from Vyr's. Also, I really hate playing with a 60m empowered buff.

Yeah, you would do good with a Tal's amu. Have you thought about replacing the Chantodo's?
I seriously don't know what you could possibly get that'd improve your killing speed/survivability. Perhaps upgrade the leoric's signet - I've seen better..
Nice build Bjorn...only thing you would want is more crit damage but pretty awesome already.
Just put up new black frost build for those wanting to try a new skillset....

http://youtu.be/4D4Kl5O6st4
@demon916
  • Socketed 1H for big damage boost?
  • CC on Bracers?
  • You are also missing AR on some parts
  • About my char: Quit 6 months ago as MP10 cm-wiz, started playing yesterday from scratch. Managed to scrape together some items to get 720k buffed DPS so far. Anyway....I have no idea what to do, the game has changed a lot since cm-wiz times :S.
    @SilentGuns

thats a damn impressive build... my only suggestion would be to upgrade that emerald.

i hope one day i can say my wiz deals CD 50% of the time everytime.
    05/04/2014 16:41Posted by MLam10293
    @SilentGuns

thats a damn impressive build... my only suggestion would be to upgrade that emerald.

I'm afraid you are mistaken, I built it with 1 day, so nothing impressive :(..
    Anyway, since I'd like someone else's opinion I'll contribute again

@MLam10293 you need a visit to the mystic:
    Roll CD on Amulet, Gloves,
    Roll socket on weapon
    Don't waste rolls on secondary attributes (you should've tried to roll 2 sockets on your pants)

I'd favor CC over IAS on rings, definitely
    Any thoughts on my mage? I use it as a arcane melee build.

I'm currently still using a lvl60 necklace and orb but i just can't justify to change them it seems. I guess the best bet is aiming for a new mirrorball since i really like the build i have going and the 2 extra missiles are such a miss on dps if i drop this orb.

I still have another helm that gives me +0.5 / +24 / +30 but i will lose the crit and magicfind. I can handle T4 without problems.
    Any thoughts on my mage? I use it as a arcane melee build. The area damage i do is amazing.

I'm currently still using a lvl60 necklace and orb but i just can't justify to change them it seems. I guess the best bet is aiming for a new mirrorball since i really like the build i have going and the 2 extra missiles are such a miss on dps if i drop this orb.

I still have another helm that gives me +0.5 / +24 / +30 but i will lose the crit and magicfind. I can handle T4 without problems.
    Hey,

Try to find some replacements for your lvl 60 items. It might not seem easy, but you will find a better improvement eventually. Also, I prefer Frozen Orb when using Arcane Orb. Makes kiting those nasty elite packs a bit easier. Other than that, decent gear. Good luck upgrading :)
    05/04/2014 17:17Posted by SilentGuns
    05/04/2014 16:41Posted by MLam10293
    @SilentGuns

I'm afraid you are mistaken, I built it with 1 day, so nothing impressive :(..
    Anyway, since I'd like someone else's opinion I'll contribute again

@MLam10293 you need a visit to the mystic:
    Roll CD on Amulet, Gloves,
    Roll socket on weapon
    Don't waste rolls on secondary attributes (you should've tried to roll 2 sockets on your pants)

I'd favor CC over IAS on rings, definitely

Bump since Lathieza ignored me
    Alkandro gear is sweet, no idea what to change!
    use teleport instead of familiar :D will save u some annoying walking trips :D