Improve the Wizard above~!

Wizard
Prev 1 153 154 155 210 Next
TacoKungen

Decent starting gear. You're on the right path.

Not much to say really, because all upgrades from now on is legendary items.

GL with the hunt!

6.5/10
Pretty sure you rated my monk there mate :)

Here is my wizard
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/TacoKungen-2370/hero/37781087
Nope, i did rate your wizard Taco :)

You have some decent legendary items so far, but still need those that really makes a big difference.
23/04/2014 10:12Posted by Wrannec
Nope, i did rate your wizard Taco :)

You have some decent legendary items so far, but still need those that really makes a big difference.

Nothing to say really other then get that second born set item to get another 10% CDR..

Other then that you just need to work on improving the stats on the items and maybe look for a SoJ unless u use that unity on a follower to.
@EcoFatalis

If I were you i would consider getting more %elemental dmg. For example Devastator as a weapon or Cindercoat, coz If im right you are building firedmg. Overall its pretty good.
@EcoFatalis

You have a nice Fire wizard. Some very nice items, but some items could help you even more.

- helm is ok, ofc upgrade would be more Int and less fire dmg taken
- nice amulet, possible upgrades exist, but it's gonna be difficult to replace
- shoulders are ok, personally I'd prefer more defensive stats there instead of that area dmg and some better secondary stats like specific resist, health globes etc.
- nice chest, eventually you'll want to replace it with Cindercoat
- bracers are ok, I'd prefer to have 18+% fire dmg there, you can definitely get more DPS out of that
- very nice magefist
- belt is ok, if you have trouble staying alive, pick up more defensive stats there or something like String of Ears
- pants are ok
- you can do better on boots, secondary stats are nice, but you're missing AR or armor there; try crafting something with vit, int, armor or AR; I think it always rolls MS% which you can reroll to something more useful and use paragon points for you +% movement speed
- rings are ok, when/if you get fire dmg SoJ you can replace your Unity
- you're missing some CC on you Mirroball
- Devastator or Burning axe of sth with +fire dmg are probably the best weapons for fire wizards, so if you can get some decently rolled, definitely test it

In case you get a Cindercoat I'd suggest crafting Aughild's shoulders and Asheara's pants so you can retain your set bonuses. GL
@Tinia

Nice items, but i would change boots to Firebirds or Vyr's.. And get there 500 int bonus with another set item. But yes, set items drop very rarely..so have to be lucky.
hey you skipped me!
Mega , your neck get some elemental dmg on that ! :D
Jeah, soon as i find something better. Tal rasha or something
@Luket

I ran that build at start of RoS. Very effective for oneshotting elitepacks torment 1-3.

Had a Wand of Woh after one week and yeah well, everything changed after that. I'd advice you to get some set bonuses and an Andy's helmet but you already know that :P Hope for a Firebird Source.

Is attack speed really that effective for you? I got rid of almost all of mine and built up tankyness.

My Wiz: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Schmiii-2426/hero/30852281
@ Schmiii

Why dont you use Explosive Blast - Chain Reaction with that WoW ?

Apart from that, nice roll on it and GL on getting Royal Grandeur ring (if you trying to get it at all) :)

My Wiz - http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nynex-2489/hero/41092849

(trying to get that Grandeur ring myself !)
23/04/2014 13:25Posted by Nynex
@ Schmiii

Why dont you use Explosive Blast - Chain Reaction with that WoW ?

Apart from that, nice roll on it and GL on getting Royal Grandeur ring (if you trying to get it at all) :)

My Wiz - http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Nynex-2489/hero/41092849

(trying to get that Grandeur ring myself !)

Just gonna respond quickly :p Chain reaction for people with CD reduction and they usually don't get Wave of Force. 6x300% is less than 4x909% dmg hehe :P

Got 3 Grandeurs, one of them trifecta but I'm dumping all attack speed and I don't need more set pieces. Gl with your ring
@Schmii

Chain reaction does 12 blasts, not 6.

Nice gear you have though, been trying to find a soj/andys for a while now. :(
Any advice for me? :) Tried making aughild's but rolled really bad both times so far.
@Brersam

Farm for a weapon with elemental help ToF/SoH or an Azerworth? (If staying cold)

You have 42% Arcane for Archon but no support of Orb - Could go pure Arcane and ditch the LoG maybe.

Seem a bit of a mixed build to me.
@brersam

Try to roll and Andariels for Helm instead of the Tal'Rasha untill you can actually benefit from a 2 or 3 set bonus.

Nice roll on your amulet!

Would definetly recommend royal ring of grandeur if you are focusing on making aughilds set.

I know it's pretty obvious but upgrade your gems. It will give you a nice dps bump especially the gem in your weapon, Your missing a lot of CHD.

Furthermore I think you are very tanky/hp wise when uunbuffed I think you could easily drop some survivabiliyy for dmg.

As for me I made a few gear updates. Curious in general gear and build wise what u guys think.
Zenminded> I think that you have a good startup gear, im in real envy of the "RING OF ROYAL GRANDEUR" :)
@Fullblitz

Nice set, here are some of my thoughts:

Helm: A lot of nice effects, worth considering upgrading to a helm with CC/IAS and High Int. Unless you are dependant on the APoC or the fiery ball does a lot of damage.

Shoulders: Very tanky, looking good there. I'd still recommend Aughild's here, as the set bonus is awesome with Grandeur.

P.S. Really jealous of your Tal Rasha chest and Witching Hour!