Improve the Wizard above~!

Wizard
Prev 1 155 156 157 210 Next
24/04/2014 00:58Posted by brersam
Can you link your armory it's not loading reprisal

Completely forgot I was on the EU forums, darn it google!

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Reprisal35-1965/hero/46429798

@Wrannec not sure if you need advice or not since you seem completely decked out. Only advice I can give given my current knowledge is to just try to farm the same gear to possibly get more then just 4 properties on them (if possible).
@Reprisal
the best way to improve now is to hope for some set craft plans, they drop fairly often. Especially Ashearas and Aughilds would help you a lot. Also up that emerald! last I'd roll skillbonus on the source (do you really need that much life?)

...and rifts, gamble all the slots, you can't craft or don't get good crafts
23/04/2014 22:55Posted by Azazel
@Cenobite

Excellent gear. WHy so much CD reduction? None of them are really to long..
Only thing I can recomend really is Stone of Jordan but it's rare. Also maybe a Mirrorball/Firebird OH? Is the 4 set really so important? Either of those offhands would increase your dps hugely

The CD reduction is suiting for my playstyle, i wanna play as fast as possible, port/lock/"snap"/blow !@#$ up/repeat, all my 3 cooldowns benefit greatly from CDR.

I find the 4 set to be huge (still have some optimizations to do to make it pop once the internals are out though), especially since i plan to add +15% more meteor damage. Yeah for the moment id love a firebird OH to drop, not to be seen yet!
^can really only say keep going for attack speed on your thunderfury. unless they are fixing the damage bug soon :P
@Wadski - Id change Prodigy for Audacity passive... but thats about it :)
^Because you're doing 'Disintegrate' I would use 'Black Hole' so you can hit more mobs with your beam. Maybe trade in Energy armor or Archon.

Maybe change 'Audacity' for 'blur,' you can beam from distance.
@JaX
Well the most simple upgrade would actually be the pants.
2 Gems in pants is a must as only that will double the intellect from what you have on them now.

Gloves could need a upgrade as well the head, Roll for CHC instead of socket? otherwise go for a CD Reducing gem in helm or MF gem, i don't really find it that helpful with a life gem.

As you don't want to increase your toughness to much with vitality gems. or overall via vitality.
@TacoKungen
I think you'd get a huge benefit from a necklace or ring with arcane damage in addition to the usual goodies. A leorics gorget or stone of jordan for instance.
Hello !

I know i need to get some better gear with +% cold damage to upgrade my build but, can someone tell me how frost Magic missles and Frozen Orb scales with Cold blooded ? I am just thinking about giving up on astral presence, invest some paragon point to make between 130-140 arcane power with Energy armor so I will have enough energy to use black hole and 4 frozen orbs than magic missles to refill ? I just need to know if Cold blooded is a good skill for that.
24/04/2014 13:18Posted by Crom
@TacoKungen
I think you'd get a huge benefit from a necklace or ring with arcane damage in addition to the usual goodies. A leorics gorget or stone of jordan for instance.

I'm not an expert and you have an interesting build that I never tried, but I was wondering, it would be nice if you had armor on pants seeing as you kind of lack extra armor. I only assume you rolled the sockets on it so you can't get that unless you switch the pants out?
A ring of royal grandeour could provide interesting set options, I am using it at least and am a big fan of the bonus. I did a lot of normal bounties in the past so I even have 2 of those, I know easy to say in this situation.. :)
Some damage to elites could potentially increase the clearing pace as well I think.
Bencze .

A few question popped in my mind ;)

Are you melee wiz or rangde ;)
your weapon tells me your melee ;) but your spec and mirrorball shows me otherwise ;)

My adwse to improvement would be ;)

1. New weapon, that benefit your spec more.
2. Reroll Leorics signet to Crit Damg
3. Reroll Shoulders to increase damg on a certain spell (the armor stat) or All Res
4. Craft Cains set Boots and Pants ;) easy upgrade, got some really nice bonus ;)
around 8% 50% more xp and magic find

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Blitzher-2537/hero/45901
@blitzher
well what can i say about your wiz other than just maybe the thing you are rerolling, reroll them better :p really great wiz you have
@Shadowski I'd suggest you craft yourself some aughild's bracers/shoulders and get RoRG,they'll help you a whole lot.Use your shards to try and get a Andariel,most of them have fire dmg so you should find one relatively quick
@Wolfgang08

Sweet setup. Cant really see what would make you better :)
@JoJo

As a start, i havent played any HC, but i can tell you i'd like to have your wand! :)

Nice toughness/dps balance. Looks really good. Your biggest upgrades is from set items from now on (aughild's, ashera's, wizard sets and so on)

Keep grinding, and you'll get a really good wizard. Looks like you know what you are doing :)
@Wrannec

GL getting upgrades? :) pretty decked out even the nice unity on follower going on i see.
@pointwhite

Well.. You got your good use out of your grandeur ring! Both exquisite sets in the build, keep hoping for better rolls on the gloves though! As for amulet, i would try to get something with ele damage, but far as the rest of gear goes.. You will only need to farm for upgrades for the same items! Nice gear, all in all!
@Rodhette,

Srsly bro, a ring of grandeur should be your top prio! Interesting build by the way. How does that work for you?

I was just wondering what you think my highest prio would be right now. (Im on HC btw)
24/04/2014 23:47Posted by UDYR
@Rodhette,

Srsly bro, a ring of grandeur should be your top prio! Interesting build by the way. How does that work for you?

I was just wondering what you think my highest prio would be right now. (Im on HC btw)

Well, i dont know much about HC, and I can understand scramble is good, but for a Ray of Frost with that Off Hand build, why not use power of the storm for more ray of frost spamming, instead of scramble. If u dont need either go with Energy Armor for some defense. Aswell, I dont see arcane dynamo being good in there, so why use it?
Same for Evocation, besides black hole and teleport u have no cooldowns, probably better served with ilusonist? for survavility, and lets slap a Unwavering Will in there too since u are standing still spamming RoF.

This is just the build points, i could go into more detail.

As for gear, there is a bunch of stuff wrong in there. But besides getting sockets in legs and chest, my first priority would be getting an azurewrath or Utars Roar.

Again i dont know much about HC, so i could be totally wrong