Improve the Wizard above~!

Wizard
Prev 1 156 157 158 210 Next
Why the hell not.

@Fir3line

I would swap Prismatic Armor for Pinpoint Barrier. The extra crit chance is quite juicy. Black Hole - Spellsteal would also provide a reasonable damage buff. :D

Beyond that, everything seems reasonable enough. Nice gear by the way. :D
Is there something that i need to improve?

:>
@Cyb

That depends - do you want to play a perma archon build, or a mix between that and disintegrate build?

If you want to play perma archon, you need more cooldown reduction on your gear, if tou want to play disintegrate build, then i personally wouldn't have that much attack speed as you have. But it's up to you if you like the fast attack speed.

But other than that, you got some good gear
can someone pelase tell me how to improve my wiz? im new to them. i would like to improve my survivability without losing dps. ty.
@RazVan

Your bracers are missing out on +cold. Blacksmith should be able to supply you a pair, im swimming in bracers that have +int, +vit + CC and + cold (now that you can reroll at least one thing). Same thing with your boots, +"spell of choice" can go here. They should be "cheapish" upgrades as you can craft those yourself. For more survivability, swap glass cannon for audacity.

(note to person critiquing mine, the helmet is only there to gain a few more paragon speed levels at the moment, it is usually a +int +vit +CC +RoF when im playing in higher torments, also my new gloves are not showing, basically "better" stats-wise than those ones.)
25/04/2014 05:03Posted by TattleBag
Why the hell not.

@Fir3line

I would swap Prismatic Armor for Pinpoint Barrier. The extra crit chance is quite juicy. Black Hole - Spellsteal would also provide a reasonable damage buff. :D

Beyond that, everything seems reasonable enough. Nice gear by the way. :D

i need prismatic armor and event horizon for T4-T5 group rifts or I get blittzed
Improve meee :D
Requesting some help with build/gear to prepare me to t1
25/04/2014 17:14Posted by Prokk
Requesting some help with build/gear to prepare me to t1

Roll bracers resist or vit to cold damge, get rid of paralysis on passives and get blur, and u are pretty much good to go for T1.

Try and get a one hander, with even a yellow decentish orb with crit would be better for u to generate AP
@skytouch looking good! maybe a andarials helmet? Looking for one myself.

Anyone could give me some tips would be great thanks.
@brersam

You have a lot of items that needs a reroll as you already know. Shoulders need the cooldown reduction, Source could use an apoc roll,

When you got the right rolls, try and get a better ring than your rare ring. It shouldnt be too hard to replace that one :)

Also, if you want to spam archon, you need more cooldown reduction, and the easiest way to get that is evocation instead of temporal flux.
Thanks, I'm having bad luck rerolling, i have chest and boots of Vyrs which I'm looking to move towards and I'm truing to reroll 2 sockets to 3, but after about 10 tries no luck yet and I'm low on the forgotten souls.

Any other advice on rerolls on things ?

Im also trying to farm the act 1 ring for the set reduction but again not getting it after many tries.
I think my build is a mess atm, would be nice if I can get some pointers from the pros here =)
got skipped twice :(
25/04/2014 23:34Posted by Wrannec
got skipped twice :(

Aell i am looking for ure andy at the moment gj on that
a lucky cdr thunderfury too
i dont know how much cd red u have but u could skip astral presence for illusionist for ms and this way u could get a triumvirate instead of oculus
Unity for SOJ
and aughild bracers id e thinking srongarm but i am struggling myself on that call. U got a nice moonlight ward too i want that
also could recraft belt for life after kill & +% life instead of armor
Same for aughild shoulders they are kinda weak, get % life on it :)

gj
Sick gear bro. Top tier.

Not much I can add about improvements. Very curious why you run with puzza ring instead of RroG.

I was wondering on running Born's as wel for the Cooldown reduction for Archon. Now seeing in on you it just made me want to farm mats.

Nothing to add I run a similar build and envy your gear.

Would like some feedback on my gear and build.

Thanks.
@Zenminded

Max out your gems
Reroll ring for higher for crit hit damage
Reroll Trium from familier damage to lightening damage, or whatever you use as primary attack
@EroSennin

Hard to find an easy upgrade for you, but I would go for boots with ability dmg increase instead of armor and roll %life on the Last Seal ring.
@shakal

Try to get a rare/set source from kadala. Also if you have money, upgrade your gems!
@Dominus

i would craft aughlids and crimson captains for elites dmg/reduced dmg from elites boosts

you can do like crimsons boots and pants/belts and shoulders + chest from aughlids if you wanna keep your bracers

and of course run some a1 bounties for RoRG .... must have for any char in this game imo, set bonuses are too good to pass on them