Help for newbie archon wizard!

Wizard
Ok guys: after 5 months with a kiting build I decided to switch to archon and at the moment I'm farming MP1 quite efficiently.

The main problems are 2 (and the budget to solve them is about 10kk) :
1) I am able to sustain archon, but more movement speed would be really appreciated. Any idea how can I achieve that? (I considered lacuni, but I can only afford them without cc, and my cc is already too low. I thought in changing boots but mov speed+all res stuff is quite expensive)
2) What are my priorities if I want to move to MP2? higher armor and resistance? increase my DPS? Which are the items that are easier to improve for my current budget?

Cheers! :)
check my post maybe you find ideas. it's for 1m budget and 60-70k dps.
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5945424514
Hey man, thank you very much: I knew your guide and it has been very useful in the past. The problem is that now I reached that dps and all better gear is much more expensive. In order to solve the movement speed problem I bought a tyraels's might (+4% dmg versus elite, +12% damage versus demon) for 3kk. And I was planning on spending 1kk to find boots similar to what I have + 12% mov speed. Do you think it's a good idea?

thanks!
personally first i would go for zuni chest & boots: huge int boost, all res on chest, some vit,also movement on boots & elemental dmg affix on boots, so it should increase dps a lot. secondly i would buy lacuni, it gives you more movement, attack speed, 70~ int, and maybe you could find with AR too, or +armor, which should be less than 1m. after buying lacuni/zuni chest&boots you will lose AR from boots, so i would put it pants, which are nowadays very cheap like ~60 int, 2 socket, ~65+ all res, 150+ vit. (or as you have quite high vit, you dont need more, so you can check for 130~ int, 2 socket, 60 all res, 40+ vit), but personally i would go for 1st option with less int, more vit, so you will gain vit on pants and you could drop vit from shoulders by buying vile ward with ~180 int and no vit, which is less than 1m nowadays :) even can find with pickup radius for like ~1m for more gold which is required for collecting to next upgrades :) after that all, if you have over than 30k,lets say 34k or more, you could drop vit (or remain with similar) on gloves and if you using archon i would recomend gloves with cc/cd/int/vit (or no vit & more int), lets say 8-8.5+ cc / 30+ critdmg / 130+ int / 40+ vit (if no vit, then 170+ int). also very cheap :)
of course dont forgot to use calculator!

forgot to check a belt: it has no int, you could add a ~80 int, 70~ vit, 65+ all res but no pickup if doesnt snipe for good one with pickup (so first check that you would have a pickup radius somewhere, before changing belt). without pickup it should cost in less than 75k.
Hey, thank you man, that was really really useful! I'll start the shopping asap! :D
I guess building on what Saul already said and with a quick glance at your gear.
Peronsally I like Tyraels chest as a cheap upgrade that gives you MS. While you won't see the damage in your sheet dps as much you're getting 14% more damage to deamons which is a lot and demons are like 80% of all mobs in ACT3 or something like that, not to mention the extra bonus vs elites.
As mentioned Lacunis without out crit are still good and you can get some decent stats on them. The ones I use for farming I bought for like 2M I think, and they're probably even cheaper now.
As mentioned you could upgrade gloves to have more crit and get CHD on them, better for archon. Obviously something like Zunis boots etc are qutie good because of the `+x% elemental damage, and since you've already got a black wep you're set to take advantage of that.
A new neck would really be good too, since they can have up to 10% CC and yours has none...or even a Tal Rasha's amulet, even one without CC, would up you dps a bunch I think. That left hand ring could really use some CC on it at least.
Also, as Saul said a belt with some Int would really help, seeing as yours has none. They're pretty cheap for just your basic int, vit, AR ones. You could also look at an Innas belt (7-8%) to elemental damage and you can get int as a random roll. I used to use an 8% 100 Int one which I bout for a couple min, that was months ago though. They're probably dirt cheap now I'd think. This is like pure dps though you don't get much defensive stats out of it
Hi Nock, thank you very much for the suggestions! the "problem" with my amulet is the relatively big intelligence bonus. The dps calculator says that each int point gives me 34 dmg and each 1% cc gives me 900.
Now, looking a little bit on the AH, I can find for 3-4kk something similar to what I have (same crit dmg, same vit , some extra damage) with 150/180 int less and 6/7 cc.

I basically lose around 5.5k dmg from int and I gain 6k from the cc. So I was having doubts about the expense being worth it. What do you think?

For the rest of the stuff you suggested, I'll go shopping. Tnx ;)
I personaly don't fancy lacunis at all and here's why: Its very expensive to get lacunis with crit chance, all res and int. You're far better off with inna's temperance. You get 8-9 IAS,1 cc, sockets AND 12% mov spd and if you have cash some int aswell.
For Hands, I would suggest Tasker and Theo with Att Speed and Crit Chance, you will get nice defensive stats and nice damage.

For Gloves, I suggest Strongarm Bracers. Huge boost in Int, Vit, Armor and CC.
03/12/2012 22:14Posted by Salkin
I personaly don't fancy lacunis at all and here's why: Its very expensive to get lacunis with crit chance, all res and int. You're far better off with inna's temperance. You get 8-9 IAS,1 cc, sockets AND 12% mov spd and if you have cash some int aswell.

For Hands, I would suggest Tasker and Theo with Att Speed and Crit Chance, you will get nice defensive stats and nice damage.
For Gloves, I suggest Strongarm Bracers. Huge boost in Int, Vit, Armor and CC.

That gloves cost a lot for his budget if he checking for att. speed / crit & all resistances, if no all res, than i dont offer it.. simply archon doesn't need high attack speed, and int/vit values on that gloves is very low.. except socket & high armor i dont see why it would be good upgrade.
About bracers he should put movement speed somewhere (so on ring with crappy stats, which is bad or inna pants, which is expensive with int bonus), so cheapest way would be lacuni.. and about pants, if he decide to get inna, he will be more glasscanonish because he will lose all resistances, high vit bonus (so maybe will be problems with hp pool)
Go for what saulius has said...

and if you have budget buy inna's temperance first

Also.. strong arm bracers is a cheap and good upgrade for young archon.

If u want to see my archon.. look at US profile ;)
Hello guys, as you can see in my profile: i followed your suggestions and made very good improvements to my wiz. The point is that I just got a lucky drop and a budget of 180M: I have never dealt with such a sum before and I would like not to waste money on stuff that I'm going to replace soon. What are your suggestions? my ideas were:

-take a tal rasha amulet
-find lacuni with crit chance
-maybe witching hour with all res

Is there a more efficient way to spend my money? :D
there can be many improvemes, personally i would get rare ring (to replace left one) with critchance, critdmg, int and maybe min-max damage, or get zuni pox (maybe without crit), it will be similar like your left one, but you will gain additional zuni set AR bonus, so you can drop ar from lacuni or belt, so here i would take withing hour belt with 90-99 int, and as high as possible damage modifiers you find for price which is similar like minimum buyout.. also if there are additional bonus check always for +armor, +life%, +physical resistance, +hp regeneration or something useful similar.. secondly i would go tal rasha helmet, with also depends how much you want to spend.. just raise int value 10 and so on while you think it's too much to pay for helmet.. i would say ~200 int or similar, dunno price, currently logged out.. later i would check lacuni (9 atk. speed, 4.5 crit chance, something useful as mentioned before).. later i would buy better green gem to weapon (max one maybe, since you need it forever.. new helmet with star ruby, gloves maybe try to add atk. speed value, if they are not too costy with int, vit.. and main hand.. but it's hard to say what to choose.. if you like archon, just check similar with open socket, life leach, critdmg with ~950-1000 dps
Prioritized:

Witching hour is a no-brainer. Get one.
Tal helm, all res or +armor. High int, of course.
Upgrade gem in weapon, up to perfect star (90%).
CC+CD+int rare amulet or low CC tal (but you should run out of money to that moment, so most likely it will be a rare one). Don't get tal amulet without CC.
Upgrade helm gem to flawless star (27%).
Upgrade gems in armor/pants to stars (46 int).
Start doing ubers and try to roll hellfire ring with anything you can get. Place it instead of left one.
Emerald to radiant star.
Gloves for CC/CD/IAS/Int or CC/CD/high int (190+).
Right ring.
Only now - lacuni (yours are pretty nice actually, double defensive stat AND int, just lack CC which is not that critical for archon).
Weapon.