>> MP10 Uber service by Horses dont Exist (561 runs) <<

Looking for Players
Prev 1 11 12 13 19 Next
@Vani
I posted
The reason I'm sharing the information of your possible thievery and scam is because I really dislike you.
The way you talk to people and act so arrogant and above others because of a virtual character in a video game is truly pathetic.

Even your poor attempt of keeping a straight face so you don't lose customers of your uber service is ridiculous

In your post where you defend yourself against LuckyNuke you started using a lot of exclamation marks and tried to be the "honest guy who farmed all his gold" and so forth, obvious attempt to distance yourself from your thievery.

in another thread (check "TWO HOTA BARBS SEARCH CM WIZ FOR MP10") where I clearly caught his scam - This is what I see 40 minutes later: http://i.imgur.com/oF3fa.jpg

I was a bit doubtful whether or not he did what LuckyNuke said since it's hard to judge when all I have is his change in behavior of his writing, but that pushed me to 100% certainty.
^ lol "caught his scam" very funny dude, jog on please and stop trashing my thread. last time im feeding this troll.

nice and smooth runs, i have bought many times from him :)

goes really fast !!!

Glad you enjoyed the run mate! :)
Just had a run from Mido, had a few before and it was fine! Fast and easy, didn't have to do much at all. Also got this as my first Barb ring:

http://i.imgur.com/IFNPs.png

Recommend to anyone.

Quanta

this screenshot http://www.imagup.com/data/1172664965.html even says you stole from him in september.. so he obviously wasn't jealous of your success cuz that was way before you started uber service cuz u started at the end of november..

Dude you're a liar.
as far as i'm concerned, i don't know Mido, i'm not a hater, i just wanna know the truth and sorry Mido but so far you haven't provided any proof that you're clean and you even lied and denied the fact that you used to be friend with him

maybe you don't care about proving that you're clean, but that would be simple, just provide a screenshot of your lacunis and gloves with written purchased in the AH

by the way why don't you simply answer the questions instead of always avoiding and repeting "funny dude, hater, blablabla"
@Mido

i don't know why some random guy (LuckyNuke) would make up such a lie about a player that he doesn't even know, do you really wanna make us believe that he's a jealous dude so he decided to find a good random player he doesn't know and accuse him of something and invented all these lies cause he's jealous about the success of your uber service??

have you ever seen gossip girl? don't believe everything you read
i don't believe everything i read, i didn't say i believed LuckyNuke or that Mido was a scammer, but he said he used to be friend with Mido, Mido denied, Lucky provided the screenshot proving Mido lied

Mido said LuckyNuke must be some jealous dude of his success, LuckyNuke provided the topic saying he got scammed in September, so way before Mido started his uber service so the argument of the jealous dude is wrong

Mido keeps avoiding the questions instead of providing explanations

So indeed i would tend to believe that LuckyNuke isn't the liar here
Vani i dont get why ur still posting, obviously you are just talking alot of nonsense and making stuff up about me since you dont even know me nor have ever interacted with me. I havent read a word u typed and will continue ignore you. Please find a better hobby, bye :)

@Topic: Doing 3 man boost runs atm. Will be doing runs all day :)
To the few people that followed this discussion it's very clear that Mido stole 2 items from LuckyNuke a long time ago. There are several things that point towards it, a very simple proof in form of a screenshot could prove him innocent, which he doesn't provide.
This doesn't affect his service at all though, so it's doesn't really matter.
If he stole all his gear, RMAH'ed it, self-found it, doesn't matter - his service won't change regarding of how he got his gear, and he obviously has happy customers.
Just leave him be, it's a hopeless attempt to steal his customers.
To the few people that followed this discussion it's very clear that Mido stole 2 items from LuckyNuke a long time ago. There are several things that point towards it, a very simple proof in form of a screenshot could prove him innocent, which he doesn't provide.
This doesn't affect his service at all though, so it's doesn't really matter.
If he stole all his gear, RMAH'ed it, self-found it, doesn't matter - his service won't change regarding of how he got his gear, and he obviously has happy customers.
Just leave him be, it's a hopeless attempt to steal his customers.

Thanks man, but still never taken anything from anybody :) was a nice conversation in-game :)
Again Mido you're avoiding my questions, what nonsense am i talking? and what am i making up? Just tell me.

Dude you're the one that doesn't make sense, i don't need to know you, there are screenshots and facts, facts not being that you're a scammer cuz i don't accuse ppl without evidence but facts being that you're a liar (thats been proven with the screenshot), and act strangely while you could all shut our mouths by providing a screen of your purchase

but once again you're gonna ignore me while i'm just trying to bring the truth and help you if you're right and are really innocent, but obviously you're afraid of the truth..
*yaaaaawn* not a word was read that day. dont know u dont know why ur posting. good day! :)
hahaha dude that's hilarious the way you keep avoiding the facts and repeting the same thing over and over..
it's interwebz, nobody gives a damn but you can always report to J!
removed
oh weird how identical they are

http://www.imagup.com/data/1172669415.html
http://i49.tinypic.com/2afajok.png
http://i47.tinypic.com/35kpusw.png
and what about diabloprogress homies? I don't see LuckyNuke there
3rd great run, Thank you again Mido, ring was crap but such is life lol. better luck next time :)
12/01/2013 16:45Posted by Tiz
3rd great run, Thank you again Mido, ring was crap but such is life lol. better luck next time :)

Thats the spirit hahaha! will more than gladly help u again :)
need anyone in team? ^^