no-AH and BoA game mode?

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9
@CLFX

so from what u say, u agree on the fact that if AH wasn't existing, the RMAH wouldn't be influenced by it n therefore it would just function as a third-party website selling stuff for real money. Right?
Maybe 3% of the people would use it and nothing would happen. Some of them would keep using other websites because maybe the prices are better.

Blizzard created a game that, due to the AH, is completely dependent on GOLD. They created an economy, INSIDE a game. As people say, money rules the world. Now Money rules Sanctuary too.

It's crazy to me, that we live in a world so money-dependent and then when we want to have fun n play a fantasy videogame, we do it in a money-dependent game/world..

I mean since the money was created, the capitalism had started developing. And it's a non working system. Because of it, in 2012 there is still poverty all over the world. N the same happens in D3.. People only look for gold, to buy new stuff. This is the essence of Consumerism.
People look for profit!!! How many have looked for an item at AH at low price, bought it and then sold it again at higher price, just to gain PROFIT!!!
AH flippers, this is what Diablo3 has also created. Do u think it is normal?

Not only in real life we live accordingly to the "make money-->buy stuff" process that gives us a fake happyness.. now we do it in D3 too! Crazy run to make gold in order to buy new equip..

What about a normal game to play, slain some mobs, open a secret chest, find a treasure, equip it and feel so nice? no.. let's put money inside of it, let's make money so damn important n !@#$ it all up!
And yea items should be "trade only to other party members", or let's call it "party bound"
If you implement trade in non-ah people will just buy items from websites, thus spoiling the LADDER (YES WE NEED LADDER!!!)

Yes I like the term "party bound". We need something like this ;)
Itemization in D3 is AH (or RMAH) depending. So it will be very difficult to create new itemization system not depending on AH. Without new itemization is no-AH mode useless, because with present drops is reaching end-game absolutly impossible.

Ofcourse i like the idea of no-AH mode (we all do), but seriously... u guys believe blizzard will read this? Even start thinking about it? I don't think so.

But who knows? Maybe one day we'll get lucky with no-AH mode.
I would love smth. like this

great ideas
id like to see a blue reply about this but i doubt we will get one... they probably cant provide a good reason why this wont work (cuz there is actually no reason besides money) so they are rather ignoring this topic

anyway.. i intend to ask them about this in the next "ask the devs" round
I brought this up at Diablofans 1 month ago, some good replies there if interested:

http://www.diablofans.com/topic/82682-would-a-checkbox-for-no-trading-character-be-a-solution-to-something/page__p__1108604
id like to see a blue reply about this but i doubt we will get one... they probably cant provide a good reason why this wont work (cuz there is actually no reason besides money) so they are rather ignoring this topic

anyway.. i intend to ask them about this in the next "ask the devs" round
Hopefully they'll listen, nothing to lose if they try.
*Bump*
Still no blue to be seen.
Bump
Agree, I think it'll be great to implement a RMAH/AH free Game Mode checkbox, just to feel the REAL taste of the game and take a party of players free from rmah/ah. Such a mode can greatly increase game experience in both, softcore and hardcore mode. And that idea doesn't mean to break a nowadays game structure, because there always will be a players, who'd like to rest from RMAH/AH free Game Mode in ordinary version.
I for one would really enjoy an AH-less gamemode, for all the reasons that have been pretty much repeated ten thousand times. I'd just be beating a dead horse by repeating them. :D
Just dreaming about such mode names:

- Expert Mode
- Pro Mode
- Crafter Mode
- Grandmaster Mode
Just dreaming about such mode names:

- Expert Mode
- Pro Mode
- Crafter Mode
- Grandmaster Mode

-Legit Mode
Yes ! I would love to something like that game mode. This makes me really boost to play Diablo .
NO BOA ITEMS