Pls Help i em crazzy

General Discussion
pls guys help i farming leoric singet for a mount,20 000 runs and nothing,mybe a bug pls anser me or look my acc pls i em crazzy aaaaaaaaaa :)
I would not waste time on it.
It doesn't do any good. It will lower you DPS very drastically and the only benefit is to reach plevel 100 faster. You will reach plevel 100 anyhow.

PS: I bought one and gave it to my follower ;)
what a waste of time.
04/02/2013 12:55Posted by Prelud
pls guys help i farming leoric singet for a mount,20 000 runs and nothing,mybe a bug pls anser me or look my acc pls i em crazzy aaaaaaaaaa :)

Let's say, for the sake of argument, that each run took 3 minutes, e.g. if you dont bother to get 5NV stacks up and just rush to Adria's room with the elites in the sewers of Act II.

20,000 runs would take 60,000 minutes, which is 1,000 hours.

If you played for 8 hours a day, that's 125 days' worth of playtime trying to get the signet.

If you'd spent that amount of time running Inferno, not only would you have earnt sufficient gold to just go and buy a signet (cheapest DEX based one on AH atm is 15 million gold) but you would also have farmed lots of rares / legendaries and gotten yourself many Paragon Levels, i.e. you've wasted your time.

Oh, and by the way, I checked your profile...
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Prelud-2633/hero/7442669

90MF from PLs
225MF from hero's gear
20MF from templar's gear

That totals up to 335MF. The cap for base MF is 300 so 35MF is being wasted. You could take off some of your hero's MF gear and put on DPS gear and still be capped.
RNG. I farmed mine with about 6/8 hours of playtime, gotten 2, the first one was a 30% one the second sold for over 20m.

Either you're doing something wrong (like farming the wrong place) or you're overreacting because you didn't find one in a couple of hours farming. I/ve used the exact same build with max runspeed, and farmed the sewers, than black canyon mines, then alcarunus, jump to oasis and clear all dungeons events. The first one dropped from an elite in alcarnus, the second one from a white mob offscreen by one of my ferrets. You need to keep always one eye on the minimap.
[quote="65328562385"]

90MF from PLs
225MF from hero's gear
20MF from templar's gear

That totals up to 335MF. The cap for base MF is 300 so 35MF is being wasted. You could take off some of your hero's MF gear and put on DPS gear and still be capped.

When doing MP10 normal the MF cap is also increased, I believe it was 475%, haven't tried if there is also the second drop (which would help farming for the ring)
nvm.
Instead of using MF gear, go higher MP.... Easy
04/02/2013 15:02Posted by Teesh

Essentialy that is the same thing, except when taking extra drops on higher mp in to considerations. Higher MP means more possible MF and a higher MF cap, on inferno there is also a base MF you get when going a higher MP.
go farm normal pny level... I got 2 rings in there and many other ilevel 10-20 legends.... and you should run in there with dh. increase attack speed and movement speed and run fastly...
I found mine... wasn't even looking for it :D
you do lose a lot of DPS... but that +7 pick up radius is truly awesome :)
04/02/2013 15:00Posted by Belgarion
When doing MP10 normal the MF cap is also increased, I believe it was 475%, haven't tried if there is also the second drop (which would help farming for the ring)

Base MF - 0 to 300
Your base MF is made of up of the total of these three figures, capped at 300
1) 3MF per Paragon Level
2) 100% of the MF values on your hero's gear
3) 20% of the MF values on your follower's gear

NV Bonus MF - 0 to 75
You are granted 15MF for every stack of NV you have. As you can have up to 5NV stacks, this means your NV bonus MF is capped at 75MF. This bonus stacks with your base MF.

MP Bonus MF - 0 to 100 (Normal, Nightmare, Hell) / 0 to 250 (Inferno)
On Normal, Nightmare and Hell, you are granted 10MF for every level of MP you set, i.e. 0 at MP0, 10 at MP1, ..., 100 at MP10.
On Inferno, you are granted 25MF for every level of MP you set, i.e. 0 at MP0, 25 at MP1, ..., 250 at MP10.
This bonus stacks with your base MF and NV bonus.

Your current MF is given by totalling the three values, i.e. Base MF + NV Bonus MF + MP Bonus MF

On Normal, Nightmare and Hell, the maximum MF is 475 (300+75+100)

On Inferno, the maximum MF is 625 (300+75+250)

So, if the total of 3MF per PL, 100% of your hero's MF and 20% of your follower's MF is more than 300, anything over the 300 is a waste.
04/02/2013 15:02Posted by Teesh

He's level 60... he can do MP10 Normal in full MF gear to maximise his loot chances.