Official: 12.000.000 copies sold of D3 in 7 months time

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next
Congratz to Blizzard. I love this game!

Just LOL at the haters and the "experts" that trash D3.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Ben u know why u still play this game ?
U spend most of the time on forums and not playing, thats why u did not realized how many flaws it has.
Is D3 playable ? Yes, but even grass or clay can be eaten but its not a good choice.
Why ppl play D3 ? Nostalgy ? No better games ? Lets face it PoE and TL 2 are just cheap copyes of D2. D3 is choice of lesser evil. At least for me. But lesser evil is still evil.

Even retarded person amongst people in coma is smart, but does that mean he is smart in comparison to normal people? Hardly.
10/02/2013 16:33Posted by Amon
U spend most of the time on forums and not playing, thats why u did not realized how many flaws it has.

What's wrong with spending time on the forums? Discussing a good book you've read can be as enjoyable as reading it.

And who says you need to play an obscure amount of hours to see the flaws of the game? I'd be more inclined to say that you're not very good at seeing the flaws of the game if you need to play for many hours before you see them...

And who says the amount of flaws invalidate the opinion that the game is still good? Surely that is down to the individual to judge, and not you alone.

10/02/2013 16:33Posted by Amon
Lets face it PoE and TL 2 are just cheap copyes of D2. D3 is choice of lesser evil. At least for me. But lesser evil is still evil.

Not that I should belittle you, but to me it sounds as if you're not looking for an enjoyable game to play – you're looking for the holy grail.
According to a reliable source (xfire) the player count is down to 2.3k, which is 1000 down from when the OP was laughably stating that 3.3k was good. (3.3k was about 2 weeks ago). Grim reading indeed.

PoE and TL2 are both astonishngly better than D3 as anyone can tell if they tried either. PoE is free and simply brilliant and D3 has no chance against it., ever, no matter what they patch in. It is superior from a fundamental design level.
According to a reliable source (xfire) the player count is down to 2.3k, which is 1000 down from when the OP was laughably stating that 3.3k was good. (3.3k was about 2 weeks ago). Grim reading indeed.

PoE and TL2 are both astonishngly better than D3 as anyone can tell if they tried either. PoE is free and simply brilliant and D3 has no chance against it., ever, no matter what they patch in. It is superior from a fundamental design level.

Why post on the D3 forum then?
Whine all you want guys, but you cannot deny after many months you still cannot even stop visiting the forums of a game you claim you dislike. If you did you'd move on with your life
Diablo 3 is proof that a polished turd with the Blizz logo on it will be snapped up by fan boys in no time.
08/02/2013 10:28Posted by BenBoske
Grtz Blizzard for making it happen !

lol a u srs ben? nah
10/02/2013 19:11Posted by Lenor

It's good. I found out that game thx to this forum. Maybe he just helped another disappointed D3 player and you have no idea of that?

Seriously, can't we just ban Ben for trolling? He's making same topics every month, keep saying same things, trying to provoke people with ignoring them?

Why do WE feed him?
11/02/2013 09:30Posted by Sheryll

It's good. I found out that game thx to this forum. Maybe he just helped another disappointed D3 player and you have no idea of that?

Seriously, can't we just ban Ben for trolling? He's making same topics every month, keep saying same things, trying to provoke people with ignoring them?

Why do WE feed him?

11/02/2013 07:14Posted by Gunbunny
Diablo 3 is proof that a polished turd with the Blizz logo on it will be snapped up by fan boys in no time.

I don't think Diablo 3 is a turd.

It is an excellent game and so think plenty of others.

And that Sheryll guy summed it up quite nicely: he is annoyed by positve posts.

So I keep them up to counter his negativity.

Mind you, he STILL plays the game, so it must have something special OR it just seeks attention.
10/02/2013 16:57Posted by Jito

What's wrong with spending time on the forums? Discussing a good book you've read can be as enjoyable as reading it.

And who says you need to play an obscure amount of hours to see the flaws of the game? I'd be more inclined to say that you're not very good at seeing the flaws of the game if you need to play for many hours before you see them...

And who says the amount of flaws invalidate the opinion that the game is still good? Surely that is down to the individual to judge, and not you alone.

Let it be: they will do anything to attack the fans.

But I am not willing to accept that the whining/hate boys bully anyone around here for liking Diablo 3, so be happy some fans of the game still visit this place.

Because that's the wet dream of these guys: not only trash talk the latest Blizzard games but bully anyone around that cross talk their vomit.

I bet you I am being reported a dozen times per day by these guys ... simply because I love to play D3 and posting here to support us the fans playing it.
Why are you ignoring other posts Ben?

:)
Does make Me wonder just how many of them 12m didn`t actually buy the game and merely took advantage of the Wow 12month Subscription offer.
I certainly did, and, whats more, every player that I knew back in May June July did the same, I am one of the very few players left from that there familiar clique.

Guess my point is that 12m licences does not, at any time, equate to 12m sold.

This really is the dumbest comment i've read in a long time.

It doesn't matter if you gave blizzard the money for a WoW sub or a picture of Jay Wilson in a swim suite.. You still gave them money and received a Diablo 3 license key. Therefore, you bought a copy of Diablo 3.
11/02/2013 12:32Posted by Digim0rtaL
It doesn't matter if you gave blizzard the money for a WoW sub or a picture of Jay Wilson in a swim suite.. You still gave them money and received a Diablo 3 license key. Therefore, you bought a copy of Diablo 3.

Actually I recieved a license as a consequence of my continued annual subscription to Wow, a PERK or even a PRIVILIDGE of doing so as an offer extended to Wow subscribers by Blizzard, at no time though did I purchase an actual D3 license.
If the truth been know though had such offer not been available I would of spent £40(?) on the license. OK.

I personally found your comments to be of a very "Dumb" nature and completely lacking in perception of what one might have read.
Why are you ignoring other posts Ben?

:)

Cough....xfire....cough.....dropping like a stone....cough

Let's see

Revenge for ***ing my childhood
To save as many as I can from this disaster
To give rival games the promotion they are due since they are better
I can't resist replying to Ben "3 million" Boske threads. Most fun I got from D3 tbh
world of forumcraft.

true story
Since half-way June i have been enjoying D3 ......i love the game and enjoy hackin n slashin demons .......farming for gold to upgrade my gems etc etc .....love playing with friends for keys xp-runs stuff like that.... im not a rich kid , never used the AH except once for an item, nor was i lucky enough to find "billions of m worth items" thats why my char's gear suck ......... however OP's brag about sales post sounds ,like he is trying to get on the sensitive side of D3's programmers so they tweak his acount so he gets more legendarys and set items............damn ! now that i stated the fact the programmers will give me even more lousy and crap drops - if there are any anyway,since i mentioned this truth bout their "fan"
Ben called me a travestite before now I'm back to man.

He doesn't simply understand no matter how many times I say I'm a she.

And more lies; he says that I'm playing the game. I logged in yesterday to talk to a friend. Last time I played the game, I bought a manticore and didn't try it. I just wanted to try it, sue me.

Last time I feed the troll, I advice you to do so.
You so called fanboys appear to me like people of medieval ages: blind faith in things like earth is flat, its absolutely the same.

Game isnt excellent,(not by a longshot) it is playable though.
Why we fans raise our concern and say whats wrong ?
Because we care to make D3 a better game, those who dont care anymore just leave without words mostly.
You are the brake of development, as the medieval guys were, and we are the wide open throttle. How can something improve if everyone blindly nods that its perfect when it clearly isnt ?

Have people learned nothing from the past ?(That isnt really question since the answer is no.) Blind sheeps everywhere.
But not like its gonna change :D Its just to enlighten you.
No need to thank me.

My five cents.