Activision-Blizzard best quarter in history

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 Next
So OP you're the SQL master genius that said duping is not possible. People just crafted too many gems and want to get rid of them selling at 1/3 the cost of crafting. Right....The game is dead and emeralds are still high at 27 mil now. Go figure...

Nice calculus for the remaining player count. Pure genius...

If you would play the game(and actually be successful and have gold which I don't see it happening in your case) you would see you can buy items at BID for 1/10 of the normal price in "broad daylight". No one cares...
the diablo3 mess wont backfire that shortly. they will see it in their books after a longer term, thats for sure.
Cancelled my annual pass. Removed the monthly payment from WoW.

They dissapointed me with 8 year of development on a game and the hype they gave
in movies with features the end game never had. Nah, this was not how it should be.
Diablo 2 had it's flaws we all know that, but the game was amazing for its time.
Somehow if Diablo 3 was like how it is now, but with much more content and much bigger
story that can give you different story lines by choosing your path, (for example dragon age origins) the game could be better. But now it's just mindless grinding for nothing. Lots of users already botting.. pfff economy is scrued... oh dear.
Why does BenBoske in every thread put words in peoples mouths and go all defensive, assuming that just cause they don't think D3 is a perfect game, they have to right to comment and suggest improvements that will make it a better game for them?

12M sold copies does not mean the game is a gameplay success, cause honestly I will first truly know if it is a success when I have bought and played it...

Ben, every time people question you, you manipulate words, put words in their mouths, and use rather silly comments in your endless D3 defense debate.
STOP IT.
We're first having a polite and comfortable nice discussion on these forums when EVERYBODY can sit down and don't think their perspective is the correct one, cause in a fair debate, there is no correct perspective.
That happen before 12000000 people realized what crap Diablo III is. Enjoy it Activision cause its for last time. You won't fool people again. I asked my wife to cut my fingers if I ever buy something from You again. Look at small companies like Trion (just example). They created more WORKING and not-boring content in few years, than You in whole Diablo / WoW history. You call that perfectionism, I would call that inability. Some smaller companies do better games than You cause they do it with love, You were like them, but now You're doing games with greed. You buried Diablo and changed WoW into Pokemon battles. Some companies could have created 3 better games with money You have spend on Diablo III creation. You still talking how Diablo III was succesful, but we all know it wasn't. How many players from that number still plays it after 9 months? 10 percent? Look at SquareEnix and their Final Fantasy 14. They admitted that it was fail and so reworked whole game. You will never do that cause You're blind by Your haughtiness. But pride comes before a fall.
Congratz to Blizzard. I love this game!

Just LOL at the haters and the "experts" that trash D3.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
I just read Ben's comments to find insults. Experience says he won't deliver normal arguements. Just say yes, you are the winner and he will feel better.

Do that for a fellow human being- until we catch him instulting someone.

Then we can be a quality community again- in both factions.
http://www.mes-coloriages-preferes.com/Images/Large/Personnages-celebres-Troll-face-Troll-face-me-gusta-29213.png
I like how the OP says Diablo 3 is of subpar quality but has a wizard at paragon lvl 68 and a barbarian at 45.

I myself stopped playing 2 months ago because D3 is lacking endgame fun but in no way shape or form is it a bad game. It's an awesome game and super fun but it just falls off after a while and this is what they have to fix for us to come back.

The base of the game is rock solid (the combat system being it's strongest point), it only needs good itemization (the current one sucks) and ladder system.

:)

I see more and more people taking an attitude against the forums troll haters.

Grtz guys ! Keep it up.

Grtz guys ! Keep it up.

You actually think that's a decent argument and will actually achieve anything in this dead game.

No new players are coming. no one is returning.

The patches do nothing.

Sad.

Grtz guys ! Keep it up.

Don't encourage flame wars. Goes both ways.
i liked grinding in WoW but it didnt feel right for a mmorpg
i like the grind that D3 gives me.
its a A.R.P.G. not a hack and slash that some people think it is

i fail to see the haters points
its a good game imho

it looks nice and feels right when you are fighting something
paragon and mp just made it even better

this is my philosofy ( or however you spell that ) "for every euro i spend ona game i want atleast 1 hour of fun" well it delivered a hooker or a joint are way more expensive in terms of pleasure vs pay
Boske why are you trolling (EDIT: and insulting) ?

You don't even seem to understand what is RPG...

If I wanted a story I would go play an adventure game.

RPG means character development and customization.
In Diablo there is none. Everybody is the same.
Diablo is being called Action RPG, but I don't reckon any RPG in it.

I agree to a degree with you that they are getting little better with every patch, but in no patch any core problem has been solved.

We need a real patch that changes the game to its core to make it a really good game.

Right now it is and will forever be stuck in the "playable game" range.
lol, all i see is crit builds, so much for build diversity
i liked grinding in WoW but it didnt feel right for a mmorpg
i like the grind that D3 gives me.
its a A.R.P.G. not a hack and slash that some people think it is

i fail to see the haters points
its a good game imho

it looks nice and feels right when you are fighting something
paragon and mp just made it even better

this is my philosofy ( or however you spell that ) "for every euro i spend ona game i want atleast 1 hour of fun" well it delivered a hooker or a joint are way more expensive in terms of pleasure vs pay

Diablo is very much a hack n slash aka arpg.
I love this game. I am playing it on a daily basis in
08/02/2013 14:16Posted by marsovac
hope that this game will improve.
looks proper that Activision logo stay on top and Blizzard logo look like a mere shadow below
10/02/2013 00:09Posted by ScHumi
I dont understand why all this hate, the game is better and better with every patch

So is an old worn-out bicycle tyre, but I still don't want to ride on it.
Nice to hear that d3 brought blizzard such success, but one would expect more resources added to bring the game up to shape at least until all of PVP comes out
Maybe I'm just getting too old for this (30), but I think it's time for me and D3 to part ways... For me the biggest mistake I made was to get so hyped up about this game - it was so unfair of me to expect this game to live up to my ultra-high hopes. Man I loved D2! I constantly checked D3 development progress from 2005!! (and yes I know it wasn't announced officially until 2008 :P)

I'm so gutted for everyone at Blizzard - this game should have truly been epic... I feel for all those gamers whose disappointment is the same as mine! It's just such a waste. I was that Diablo fanboy, had you told me on the 14th May (yes I'm a UK based player) that 4 months later that I'd be quitting D3 - I would have laughed in your face! I thought I'd still be playing this game when I'm 40!!

I'm caught between sorrow and anger! The game is beyond redemption, it lacks that 1 fundamental requirement for a game to work - actually being fun to play.