WTS boost runs, 1-60 in a few hours. braille#2604

General Discussion
As 1.0.7 hits, the experience scale on MP scales a LOT more.
I will be selling boost runs (SOFTCORE ONLY) as an Archon Wizard. (Not the best gear, 230k dps buffed.)
My guess of time would be that it would take max 2 hours to reach level 60 (counting from 1).

I will charge 1m gold per character. You pay by the end of the run.

What you need is simple:
Time
Hellfire Ring
A head with a socket to gem it with an experience gem (preferably 31%.)

Posting this from another account, since my main account is banned from old wow forum trolling times.

My btag; braille#2604
Oh by the way. The runs will take action tonight, at 6 PM server time.
The boost to MP experience only affects Inferno, not Normal NM and Hell.
sry dude, the EP-Boost on MP only affects on infenro :D
What?!? you're not supplying the Socketed Ruby helm / or Leoric Signet?!?
:' D
I believe no-one's gonna do this since there are black marketers who play with 3 uber chars multiboxed along with the char that needs to be levelled to level up uberly fast...and that's just for about 10 dollars, the char owner does not even need to play. You give them the char, they give it right back to you in 30-40 mins.
12/02/2013 13:58Posted by flamacore
I believe no-one's gonna do this since there are black marketers who play with 3 uber chars multiboxed along with the char that needs to be levelled to level up uberly fast...and that's just for about 10 dollars, the char owner does not even need to play. You give them the char, they give it right back to you in 30-40 mins.

Don't give your money or account details to anyone. There are too many sad stories out there.

Boosting a char to level 60 can be done in a couple of hours. Just make a deal with someone to boost you and boost back. Or use in-game gold as OP suggested. 1M is really cheap.
Isn't there a trade forum for things like this?
OR, you could play the game yourself :)

Instead of someone else lvling for you...
12/02/2013 06:09Posted by Pontusholmen
The runs will take action tonight, at 6 PM server time.

There will be no new patch at that time and the server is estimated to go down around that time ?

Anyway I would pay you 1m to get a char to level 60 quick.
Yesterday, it said the patch was gonna be released 'tomorrow' in all regions.
Now it says Wednesday.