1.0.7 EU Mainteance ???

General Discussion
well, maintenance on the US server will commence in 10 minutes, if the EU servers also go down it will mean that blizzard keeps their word too release it in "all regions"
Did you expect anything less :P

America - Tuesday
Europe - Wednesday

Definition of crazy - doing the same thing and expecting different results. :D
Did you expect anything less :P

America - Tuesday
Europe - Wednesday

Definition of crazy - doing the same thing and expecting different results. :D

eh, whilst it's a nice quote from albert einstein you used there, ti really doesn't apply here.

all the maintenance results in the same thing, being patch 1.0.7.
one day meens 1day+ can be a year in blizzards language
gawd, just go play poe till its updated to 1.0.7

its not that hard
So what's Blizzard's normal routine to worldwide patch updates? US servers just went down. Does Blizzard wait until it has been successfully rolled out on the US servers?
US ---> EU ---> Asia
Yesterday has been.
Today is here.
TOMMORROW never comes
:-)
Yesterday has been.
Today is here.
TOMMORROW never comes
:-)

ture story!
The patch will be tonight - it's always Tuesday nights / early hours of Wednesdays in EU guys...

The forum note by a blue stating 'all regions tomorrow' was a typical narrow-sighted US post by a typical narrow-minded US employee that ALWAYS update the EU forums well AFTER the US ones.

In short we are treated like mushrooms (kept in the dark and fed excrement) FAR TOO MUCH, and I for one am sick of it!
The patch will be tonight - it's always Tuesday nights / early hours of Wednesdays in EU guys...

The forum note by a blue stating 'all regions tomorrow' was a typical narrow-sighted US post by a typical narrow-minded US employee that ALWAYS update the EU forums well AFTER the US ones.

In short we are treated like mushrooms (kept in the dark and fed excrement) FAR TOO MUCH, and I for one am sick of it!

i'm also sick of it wired, but problem is that we can't do much about it, other then move to the US.

otherwise we're all basically Fed, since the US think that their country is the whole world.
i think when Мивандеир said it would be tomorrow, she/he didn't think that wednesday is the normal day for patch in EU
I still call discrimination due to geological location.
Any specific release time known in GMT or CET?
D3 and WoW EU servers are going down for reset or shutdown or patches on wednesday since forevere usualy between 5 and 11 AM Paris time

/cheers
D3 and WoW EU servers are going down for reset or shutdown or patches on wednesday since forevere usualy between 5 and 11 AM Paris time

/cheers

Yes, but that either makes the blizzard employee that said it'd be today in all regions incompetent or a deliberate liar, while its most likely the former, either way its a pretty sad state of affairs.
It all depends on how u read certain things:
They use the word "tomorrow"; meaning if u read this right now it means tomorrow. But if u would read it again in a couple of days, tomorrow would mean the day after and so on ...
:/
It all depends on how u read certain things:
They use the word "tomorrow"; meaning if u read this right now it means tomorrow. But if u would read it again in a couple of days, tomorrow would mean the day after and so on ...

Perceived logic, love it.