Diablo 3 lag issue's (how to fix it ?)

General Discussion
When i play diablo 3 i always got a lagspike ( no its not the pc system i run it at 60 fps with vyncs on)
And no i' m not downloading anything when i play diablo 3, even ingame he said i got 54 ms (home)
+ today it became worser ! , now i have freeze lags ! and then game disconnects for some reason i dunno why ,
It become unplayble for me now :(
Any of you got same issue's and fixed it so plz let me know
I had same problems ,lags spikes and stuff ,until i got SSD disc and ive put diablo folder on it ,and oh man its so smooth right now ,form first game its just perfect no lags ,no spikes.Try it bro its all that D3 needs is SSD
Maybe reinstall your os, just to be sure. I, for one, didn't have any problem with latency past few days.
1. Upgrade ur connection at ur ISP
2. Upgrade ur computer
3. Re-instal ur OS and game

I have never had any lagg at all, except for those weeks I had to use an old 5400rpm old HDD; other than that the game runs perfectly for me.

And I am not sitting on a very good computer, but it is stable and my connection at 100/100 may help out a bit. I really think it is the connections that are the main problem for most people who got any problems at all with any lagg.

You should have a decent graphic card, a decent CPU though
1. Upgrade ur connection at ur ISP
2. Upgrade ur computer
3. Re-instal ur OS and game

I have never had any lagg at all, except for those weeks I had to use an old 5400rpm old HDD; other than that the game runs perfectly for me.

And I am not sitting on a very good computer, but it is stable and my connection at 100/100 may help out a bit. I really think it is the connections that are the main problem for most people who got any problems at all with any lagg.

You should have a decent graphic card, a decent CPU though

Hard disk problem. Like someone said above.

Gamers forget that their hard disk is as important as their graphics cards and CPU.

Buy an SSD. Because the data take too long to get loaded into the CPU/graphics cards.
I get the same issue for the first 30 seconds or so i get a massive lag spike and i have a above average pc :

i7 3770k @ 3.6ghz
16gb 1600mhz ram
GTX670 FTW edition
2x 7200rpm HDD's

It only lasts for about 20~30 seconds but it causes a death, probs the main reason i dont play HC :)

i do not have any issues any any other game on my machine every loads instantly and can run be run on max settings without any issues so in my case it is NOT a hardware issue, i have re installed the game blah blah, i know many friends with similar setups to me who also have the same issue.

Also the lag on Rakkis Crossing in Act3 is insane, again with my set up i shouldn't even see a hint of frame drop but half way on the crossing every time is lag maybe its an nVidia thing, as i have friends with ATI cards who do not get this lag.

Yes drivers are up-to-date blah blah

After my experience with the lag ect i dont think its got anything to do with Hardware at all.
29/04/2013 10:51Posted by sAVAA
get the same issue for the first 30 seconds or so i get a massive lag spike and i have a above average pc :

I think that this is enough proof that it is in fact a hardware problem, otherwise it would not stop after 30 secs.

I had the same problem, 30" lag and usually dying when teleporting to a waypoint for the first time. It got much better after the authentication server failure and the maintainance. I had no problems at all with my SSD (now broken, though).
29/04/2013 12:46Posted by NYARLATHOTEP
I think that this is enough proof that it is in fact a hardware problem, otherwise it would not stop after 30 secs.

How can it be if this is multiple people who have this issue with good PC's same as my self.

You cant tell me that a fix for an issue with the game is to BUY an SSD ?
i got the exact same issues with my laptop. O_o
I have the same issues more so when I first start the game...people don't understand it's not in our end meaning the pc or ISP. I've tried everything doesn't matter what resolution or anything and just like him I've been getting it more and more
1. Make sure you connect with a network cable instead of wireless
try it
2. Defrag your hard drive (a lot freeware programs can do this)
try it
3. Check the health of your hard drive. if lower than 90 reformat it.
try it
4. Check the temperutures or dust inside your system. Monitoring software exists as well for free.
try it
5. I you do all the above - replace your hard drive.
29/04/2013 14:07Posted by Decko
have the same issues more so when I first start the game...people don't understand it's not in our end meaning the pc or ISP. I've tried everything doesn't matter what resolution or anything and just like him I've been getting it more and more

^ This is it, its not the pc and its not the isp i have 50mb down and 4mb up and its plenty.

it has to be a game issue .

its only for the first 30 seconds or so when you go into anywhere in game (so mainly keeps2) its basically a unavoidable death then its fine.
Had same issue, testet on ssd and problem solved.
The reason your game does this, so as mine, is beacause so many objects like mobs and so on are stored on the servers to prevent piracy. You have to download this information every time you start the game AKA design flaw.
29/04/2013 15:40Posted by MikeJezZ
The reason your game does this, so as mine, is beacause so many objects like mobs and so on are stored on the servers to prevent piracy. You have to download this information every time you start the game AKA design flaw.

This.
I only get the lagg when another player joins a public game.
This is not an hardware issue, it's a design flaw within the game.
So people telling me to buy an SSD to 'fix' D3, please stop it.

This.

Ever thought that that "player" joining in brings in HIS data through YOUR hard disk ?

Noob. Why should I even care. All you do is put fingers in your ear and piss on Blizzard posting "lalalalala"...

Have it your way. Play with your old hard disks as much as you like.

People gave you the solution. I don't care if you don't want to listen.
Ever thought that that "player" joining in brings in HIS data through YOUR hard disk ?

Noob. Why should I even care. All you do is put fingers in your ear and piss on Blizzard posting "lalalalala"...

His data. I don't need his full HDD data oO.
The only thing you are loading are his 'looks', gear and stats on that gear.

YEA THATS LIKE 1 GAZILLION MEGABAJTES OF DOWNLOAD GOING TRU MY HDD.

You're an idiot by just saying that. A game that laggs when a player joins a drop-in match is badly designed. Look at other games with this function? I never lagged in BF3, never lagged in L4D, never lagged in Torchlight,...

Dont call me a noob when you don't have a fcking clue yourself.

His data. I don't need his full HDD data oO.
The only thing you are loading are his 'looks', gear and stats on that gear.

YEA THATS LIKE 1 GAZILLION MEGABAJTES OF DOWNLOAD GOING TRU MY HDD.

You're an idiot by just saying that. A game that laggs when a player joins a drop-in match is badly designed. Look at other games with this function? I never lagged in BF3, never lagged in L4D, never lagged in Torchlight,...

Dont call me a noob when you don't have a fcking clue yourself.

As I said, I don't care you get mad.

People above explained to you that installing a high peformance HD solves the problems (mostly by using SSD's).

If you want to agress anyone, Blizzard designers, me, ... that's your problem.

The simple fact is that everything comes from your hard disk. The only thing that comes from the servers are positioning like X, Y coordinates and a string of intelligence data.

And just like in WOW when you enter a city through HS, you get 10 to 20 seconds of loading player and NPC (in D3 that's mobs) data with a "normal" low turning HD, while in an SSD everything loads in a split second. There are 2 ways to handle this access: by longer loading screens (like the games you mentioned) or by loading in the background in real time.

All logical and helping people above explained that to you, but you are too deaf to even listen.

Blinded and deaf by hate.
have ssd, game still lags. internet is also good.
dont need fan boy love. write only if u know a solution.
29/04/2013 16:17Posted by BenBoske

This.

If every other modern game works absolutely fine, and Diablo 3 is the ONLY game with a problem, and he's FAR from alone - how is he "putting his fingers in his ears?"

Also, my 580Mb/s SSD, 4Ghz Core i7, 8GB of RAM and 570 Ti's in SLI are far beyond qualified to run this buggy piece of f*ck that Blizzard managed to con us all into buying, and I get the same lag problems. With my 50Mb/s down and 5Mb/s up internet connection.

Piss off.