Why Hardcore need RMAH

General Discussion
1. Many only play on Softcore becos of the RMAH ….

2. Since 100.000 – 200.000 legendary are found every day on Softcore and stays in the game, items is worthless and only 110 % perfect items something worth...

3. Since all below 16 years play Softcore and all over 16 years play Hardcore, who do you think have most money to spend on Diablo 3?....

4. Make RMAH on Hardcore – Now ALL items will have a value!!!
If you are above 16 years, you'll probably find ways to buy stuff/gold on hardcore with your hard earned money even though there's no rmah for hc.

If you managed to do it and then screw up with your less than 50 hours of gaming experience and lose those Items please don't come back crying for a rollback or whatever.
Those over 16 should also be able to play hardcore without spending money.

If not, they shouldnt be playing hardcore at all.
ive read about u man ! i dont agree with you .. the reson is that why players play HC is that there`s a decent economy ! stuf sells :P i meen ''decent''
"Those over 16 should also be able to play hardcore without spending money.

If not, they shouldnt be playing hardcore at all." +1
1. Many only play on Softcore becos of the RMAH ….

2. Since 100.000 – 200.000 legendary are found every day on Softcore and stays in the game, items is worthless and only 110 % perfect items something worth...

3. Since all below 16 years play Softcore and all over 16 years play Hardcore, who do you think have most money to spend on Diablo 3?....

4. Make RMAH on Hardcore – Now ALL items will have a value!!!

They play on sc because of a few reasons but most important is, the game is online 24/7 with no safety net for disconnect deaths. the servers suck and have no stability. Even with 9/10s of the audience gone they still have disconnect issues on HC. Has nothing to do with money. Anyone that hasn't figured out after a SOLID FRIKIN YEAR that this game is merely repeating the same act to gear up to... what? right, farm that same act endlessly and still playing is very very brainwashed. NO gamer would spend cash on gear in hc just to die to a disconnect.
@Eights

I think you were referring to the previous patches when you mentioned gearing up. Patch 1.0.8 brought a whole new ball-game because it made other acts playable again. In the past few days I have been playing Act 1 and 2 (on MP4) and I gotta say I am leveling up faster than I ever did. Just play Fields of Misery on Act 1 now and you'll know what I mean.

I agree with the rest and I'll also add, the main reason why there will never be RMAH on HC is because the level of frustration (and probably law suits) would be enormous when people pay real money to gear up their characters and than have him/her die just a few hours later to a white mob or, even worse, a disconnect.

This frustration would be so harsh and deep that it could shake the very foundations of the player community thus make it a very bad business decision in the long run.
OP

1. Many players should perhaps get a job then. Earning money through video games, in this particular way, is not healthy in the long run.

2. I don't think those are actual numbers, but in any case, probably (a lot more) >50% of those items are so bad nobody could use them anyway, even given for free.

3. This statement proves you have the intellectual maturity of a half-witted tadpole.

4. So what you are saying is that the crap items that do not seel in SC (where death is meaningless) because they are... crap, will sell on HC for real money, where they get permanently lost if you die for whatever reason?! See point 3 please.

-1/10

Edit: it's so early in the morning I fail to see the fail. OP, the economies of SC & HC are separate entities (but it's fun to watch people try to get around that and then go woaaah woaaah, I got scammed!). Items and money cannot be normally transfered from one to another, so once again, why buy crap weapons with real money and lose them upon death when you can buy them with gold?
17/05/2013 21:04Posted by Wisperwind
Since all below 16 years play Softcore and all over 16 years play Hardcore

wat
sounds good

but you should get asked your age when you start playing and if over 16 you have to do hardcore and normal for under 16 ofc
I guess the OP is gold seller who wants to ruin HC mode...
HC mode is good as it is...
We dont need RMAH...
If you want to make money OP, get a real job, instead of playing video games...
I guess the OP is gold seller who wants to ruin HC mode...
HC mode is good as it is...
We dont need RMAH...

^

Diablo 3 with GAH functions perfectly.
4. So what you are saying is that the crap items that do not seel in SC (where death is meaningless) because they are... crap, will sell on HC for real money, where they get permanently lost if you die for whatever reason?! See point 3 please.

Well I do not pro or against RMAH on HC (I do not play), but IMO if there was a RMAH on HC, there simply would'be point in EULA
Something like "players using RMAH are aware of risk of losing money, and Blizz will not be responsible for this (including DC via hardware malfunction, ISP problems or others)"

I do not play HC, but economy there is much better than on SC :/ Need goldsinks...
this is disgrace to hc community NO RMAH ty
Random kido plays hardcore and get something from that RHAM:

- LOL I GOT ALL THOS LEGENDARYS FOR ONLY 92 EUUROZ, GONNA POWN SOME REALY INF MP10 NOA.
- LOL LOOK ME PWNEN
- WAIT WHY AM I NOT MOVING
- WTF IS GOING ON??
"You have been disconnected from the game"
@#%^@#^@#%^@#^^@#^@#^$#%
- I FU@#%# DIED?

* Goes to Diablo3 Forum *
@%$#^BLIZZARD NOOBS WANT MONEY BACK OMFG U KILL U WTF NOOBS

and so 400 peoples will follow.
No, thanks no RHAM on HC
1. People who are just there because of the RMAH and not because of the game itself... do you think that the game needs them? No, lazy people who think they can make money off the game should focus on getting a real job instead.
I see many people like to play HC because there is no RMAH and it works well for them. I myself play on SC without RMAH just because i would hate to lose a hero in HC to lag/dc. What i absolutely don't like is that you can get some items on RMAH but not on GAH. Do we really need 2 places to trade our items? No. GAH is enough.

2. One big problem about the D3 item design is the fact that legendaries and other loot we see is garbage in more than 90% of the time. Right now it is: who has most gold/money has best items. That is wrong. If the difference between a good and a bad weapon wasn't that big(like 200-1400 dps) and legendaries were actually more powerful than rare items it would make a difference. It would maybe feel more rewarding to pick up loot.
I think it is also a misconception that players see an item and immediately have to think "how much is this item worth selling?".
Players and game design, even if not intended, are too AH focused. We need to get away from that and not destroy the HC economy with RMAH.

3. Did you even think before you wrote that?

4. Travis Day said something like "auction house devalues play time". How do players feel about spending 100 hours on finding an item or spending 100k gold for the same item? Terrible. It makes them feel like the time they spend in the game is close to worthless, because the item itself isn't really that good and you can get it instead easily in AH without spending that much time. Now, what if that was different? What if the majority of items that your heros wear did not come from the AH but was loot you picked up yourself(or crafted) instead? Wouldn't that be awesome? That would make the time spent much more valuable because it feels much more rewarding to find something yourself than paying someone else for an item that he was lucky enough to find. With Demonic Essences and the crafting changes they made a step in the right direction. With that players already feel better because they can show their items to their friends, the forums and can say "look what sick amulet i crafted!" instead of just showing item and saying "look what i sniped off the AH for two beez". Need more of that and not more RMAH.