Romance with the charming enchantress

General Discussion
How come my enchantress is only interested in the loser paladin, I(male wiz) might have an interest in her and I might be appreciative of here responding to my woes.
Sorry man, women favor pects over intellect, scientific fact.
So remember, get pumped and get dumb.
What kind of a post is this??? Dude....get help :D
The role setup for our heroes is more of a resilient and dedicated warrior with a hellbent desire to defeat hordes of demons and make the devil lords pay for their atrocitys.
While the servants have time to think about such illustrious excitements, the mighty heroes must press on with the quest.

Falling in love is a nice thing, so it's included as a fun sidetrack.
It's actually the templar that is interested in the enchantress by the way.
Another thing, there is plenty of insinuations that the enchantress favors the hero.

So in a stereotypical scenario the templar is the inferior competitor to a finely aged 1000 year old enchantress who is secretly in love with the legendary hero who disregard her aspirations as childish because she's really a young adult who slept for 1000 years.

It's all really corny.
While fine for a hack'n slash, perhaps not the story I'd have a novel revolve around.
"Wizard" is like a Harry Potter limp PG !@#$er and Enchantress knows this also. Paladins are intelligent holy warriors of might and honour, not much of a contest really.
Enchantress is into Leah, as the real (female) wizard discovers. Dunno about her thoughts once she turns out to be *Oops /spoiler avoided* though.

Love. The surest way to a tragic end.

:)
I'm a doctor....call me Silverbug, if u begin to imagine your Enchantress without a dress :)
13/06/2013 17:24Posted by DarkKnightMD
I'm a doctor....call me Silverbug, if u begin to imagine your Enchantress without a dress :)

Warning: Lots of hands start moving on a repeated pattern.

It's all really corny.

That c must be a typo. _-_
Just wait for self found servers. -it will fix that romance deficit
13/06/2013 06:23Posted by gogu87
So remember, get pumped and get dumb.

Nah, you only need guts and wits.
i could never be with the enchantress, that giggle she has made me drop her even when she was usefulll
Scoundrel got tight game, girls prefer the charms and mystique of the bad boys. Lady killer.
Necroing this for the sake of Christmas.

13/06/2013 11:17Posted by Bombus
Another thing, there is plenty of insinuations that the enchantress favors the hero.

So in a stereotypical scenario the templar is the inferior competitor to a finely aged 1000 year old enchantress who is secretly in love with the legendary hero who disregard her aspirations as childish because she's really a young adult who slept for 1000 years.

It's all really corny.
While fine for a hack'n slash, perhaps not the story I'd have a novel revolve around.

I'm playing a male demon hunter, and I'm getting that vibe too, except for the disregard. I mean yeah, the hero is somewhat dismissive of her, but in the case of the male DH, it doesn't really stand out, since he's just dismissive of everyone and everything. Basically, he's the gritty more corny non-blue version of Grouchy Smurf. Then there's Myriam hinting at something else in his(/their) future too, so I can definitely see him with the Enchantress.
Alright folks - not that we mind necromancy in the game, but please let us keep it out of forum threads if we can.