Is anyone even playing this game online? (Xbox 360)

Console
1 2 3 5 Next
So I activated my Xbox live gold account again, and last night after about 30 attempts spread across about 5hours I couldn't find a single game to join, what gives? Do console players prefer to be loners :P Anyway add me on Wi11em88 if you want to play through inferno on Master 1 or 2, currently have a paragon level 5 Demon Hunter with 110k dps
Everyone is playing GTAV
So I activated my Xbox live gold account again, and last night after about 30 attempts spread across about 5hours I couldn't find a single game to join, what gives? Do console players prefer to be loners :P

You mean xboxers ;) on ps3 i have no issues finding games.
Not sure on the region lock restrictions, but I've heard of some US Xbox players on Diablo 3. Maybe it's just bad timing for your area of the world.
(xbox) here as well. I've been playing hardcore with my game open to public all of last night and this morning I've attempted quick join multiple times, however I just get placed into games by myself :( doesn't seem like anyone plays this on consoles lol.

Now that GTA is out I highly doubt I'll get a game for a while...
Is it just the Hardcore version that has a lack of players? had an open party again for just over 2 hours and nothing again :(
Woot finally had someone join my game today!
Yeah dunno if there was a problem the first 2 nights (maybe not so many people reached inferno by then) but since last night I haven't had problem finding people to play with :)
to be honest, haven't tried open online yet. Either playing with my two kids local co-op or online with my brother.

Currently mid 50's WD right now and will ding 60 sometime next week I think (damn that real life!). Mind you, I'm currently walking easily through hell after an incredible legendary drop last night (gotta love the loot on this version, it's like a breath of fresh air!).

I may opt to venture out into the open world then...I'm on XBox, feel free to add (GT: MrRedDog).
Feel free to add me (gamertag = SirLimbo) but seriously no hacked items etc please :D
Like Kotor said this seems to be a non issue on PS3. Try disabling the same region option, that should help
Yeah, I did that for a little bit, but game play wasn't as smooth when compared to players from the same region
I don't know how to help you then. Try adding some Xbox players from this forum as friends, i think i saw one or two threads about that not long ago
make sure you multiplayer options are not saing like south america only cause that may be why
Yeah. That's not the issue. I guess hardcore just doesn't have that many players.
If anyone playing hardcore without using hacked weapons etc wants to add me feel free gt sirlimbo
I play on Xbox, and always up for a game. GT is Cdnmouse. I live in Australia now, so my time zone may be a bit off to some, but if you see me online, I will gladly slay some monsters.
My GT is hasanbacioglu.
I still could not find a single game.
Anyone can add me.
Hi Wikkelzz.
I just tried for the first time playing ANY online multiplayer game on my Xbox 360. It was Diablo and I couldn't find any online games, nor could I figure out how to host one. I sent you a friend request. I am trying to set my settings to Open to Public but it will only allow System Link. Is there an issue with Xbox Live or does this sound like a router issue on my end?
I'm getting internet back in a week!

Add me on XBL: RayfeLosstarot
(60 Demon Hunter; Para 15, can start new chars)