EU Server Lag is a Joke

General Discussion
Blizzard sort your servers out. This is pathetic.
If I was to take a stab at why this is happening.
Id say blizz are transferring some of the D3 servers for blizzcon for people to try out RoF possibly?
thats not before november...and its the USA...not europe like our servers.
2nd this - servers are lagging so much that I haven't event dreamed of playing my only HC one....
Server Laaaaaagggg is terrible come on Blizz sort this crap out.!!!!!!!!
It"s still laging?I haven"t played since last night because it was impossible,it was like playing slow motion game,how many threads does Blizzard needs to fix this problem,or do they have a sadisticall desire to see players suffer.
04/10/2013 06:44Posted by MIGOR
It"s still laging?I haven"t played since last night because it was impossible,it was like playing slow motion game,how many threads does Blizzard needs to fix this problem,or do they have a sadisticall desire to see players suffer.

yes even at this early morning of the day.
There's definitely multiple servers in the European list that you connect to. There's more than one.

One or two of them are having difficulties, the others aren't.

You just have to Start a new game (in my case, I play solo most the time) and you get a server that says (for me) 33ms and doesn't move.

The other server(s) says something like 260ms and when you play on it, there are big delays in everything you do - lob a Ghost Bomb and it's like waiting to die. And Bull Elite Rushes come at you from out of nowhere. It's just like playing in goop.

That 33ms server I get after 1 or 2 Start New Game, no matter what is going on and how much of it, it even shows 30ms on the occasion and never moves (from an initial 33ms when you Start New Game).

Not sure what party games are like; but if there is one when I Start new game solo there's gotta be a few when you Party.

I've given an IP address on hop6 where I think where this server is causing the problem (Telia); but Blizzard seem to think they want your whole life details to solve this problem.

Blizzard just seem to like running in circles and we're in the middle writing things down...
There's definitely multiple servers in the European list that you connect to. There's more than one.

One or two of them are having difficulties, the others aren't.

You just have to Start a new game (in my case, I play solo most the time) and you get a server that says (for me) 33ms and doesn't move.

yeah, i noticed that too
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3008953618

I live about 50 miles from London.
I get 4ms to any part of the London Exchange Network.

IDnet's CS told me that I have one of the best connections they've had reported by their customers in terms of FTTC 80/20 at that range by a big margin.

When I use Google Chrome, the speed at which things appear is like I am not on a network at all, and 9.3MB/sec downloads tear through 10GB like you're downloading a small file; that 200GB download limit is over in a few days if you're not careful. And then it's £1 per GB.

Blizzard doesn't need any information from us other than an IP address that trips up passing through Telia via a pathping report.
yeah what is this unbelieavable lag ? And fix finally the problem with Savage Beast. First they charged you from nothing and second there is a problem with animation sometimes you can't see how beast charge it on you it's just happen. The problem with animation is same with the Skeleton King.
The game have been unplayable the last coupe of days, i get 1 frame per second as soon as there is more than 20 monsters on the screen.

My conection is perfect and all other games works perfect on- and offline. Its clearly something wrong on Blizzards end.
+ lags
Yeah, 1-2 sec freeze/stop every 20-60 sec..

Fix your !@#$ or we start to play Elder Scroll Online!
Hey everyone, thanks for reporting the issue. There's a thread in the Technical Support forum, it would help us if you could please post the required info there:

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/8324862587#10