Hardcore dc

Technical Support
So I've just read: "hardcore characters cannot be rolled back for any reason". So if I temporarily lost my internet connection and my character got killed in the meantime cuz i was in the middle of an elite pack fight then I'm screwed? That's all?
Derdel,

That is correct. A dead hardcore character will not be resurrected for any reason.

Let me ask you, do you think this is fair? I wouldn't say a damn word if it was anything but my fault. You don't even give us a chance to play offline... Online hardcore is the biggest joke ever really. I'm done.
I've been getting error 74, temporary outage of b.net service and random lag spikes yesterday and now today.
Thankfully wasn't playing hardcore, but that's damned rough. Absolutely no reason for there to be no offline, EA learnt their lesson with SimCity and I really don't know why blizzard has not.
Same here error 74 happened four times yesterday to different players in my parties on hardcore mp 7-8.
Now it just happened again this morning, but luckily i was in menus. What is this blizzard?

I have to worry about CRASHES, MY OWN ISP, and now YOUR SERVERS as well?
You have to really do something about this.
29/01/2014 07:49Posted by Kruzifixxion
Same here error 74 happened four times yesterday to different players in my parties on hardcore mp 7-8.
Now it just happened again this morning, but luckily i was in menus. What is this blizzard?

I have to worry about CRASHES, MY OWN ISP, and now YOUR SERVERS as well?
You have to really do something about this.

+1
Its pretty careless to be honest. I have absolutely no idea why they even included hardcore mode in the game.
It has no RMAH for starters and more hardcore given that you are not expected to DC, to lag, to crash, to be kicked out of game/server, to have a cat jump on you during a fight.

Sadly, you can yell at cat and it might care. On other hand... you know the rest. ;)
29/01/2014 20:53Posted by Erus
It has no RMAH for starters and more hardcore given that you are not expected to DC, to lag, to crash, to be kicked out of game/server, to have a cat jump on you during a fight.

Sadly, you can yell at cat and it might care. On other hand... you know the rest. ;)

A cat is a whole different story, because then you still can control your character.
I have never died of a lag spike or just standard lag. On a lag spike you can still spam your skills (life steal, loh etc) move from !@#$. But on a disconnect, its just gg, see you at '' hall of fallen heroes ''.
Its pretty careless to be honest. I have absolutely no idea why they even included hardcore mode in the game.

because there are at least some of players like me, I would not have bought D3 without HC mod, i have lost more than 10 chars right now and none of them died because of a server issue, all of them died because of being not careful enough, lost internet connection, and BSoD

i am not saying that it does not happend, i was just "lucky" enough till now

its called hardcore because the dead of your char will be final, thats it :-)