Favourite Diablo III Stream

Community Creations
2013 was a great year for the Twitch streaming community and Blizzard games. In order to give back to the community of streamers who have dedicated themselves to creating unique content, growing their audiences, and generating enthusiasm for Blizzard games on Twitch, Blizzard is proud to announce the 2013 Blizzard Stream Awards powered by Twitch.

Please vote for your favourite Blizzard content streamers.
Favorite Diablo III Stream
Poll ended on 06 Feb 2014
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ KONGOR OR RIOT ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
king
boogerking did not deserve to be in that competition,becouse he said that all Diablo3 community have aids and cancer,and he says that many time,I now that he play that game alot,and now he said that game sux,he talk crap about Diablo3 all the time on his stream,my vote go for Moldran,and DatModz is very good streamer of Diablo3 too,so I suggest that 2 streamers, but no for that emokidkongor,here is was kongor said about diablo3 community http://i.imgur.com/7kioJq5.jpg
Where is POIZN? :(
That will be pathetic if kongor will win...
invis -.- pls comeback in 2014 -.-
MOLDRAN :D.
+1 Archon ..
Baudusau is really informativ and fun to watch at the same time!
Moldran ofc :) he did so much positive things for Diablo!
Moldran !! He actualy did something for D3 !! dont let that kongor win who only spread hate and dramas around d3 community
Cro_ is missing here, Cro_ is the best and most entertaining. no question, and thank god - he is back !!!
01/02/2014 10:49Posted by lightningnok
Cro_ is missing here, Cro_ is the best and most entertaining. no question, and thank god - he is back !!!

true,but he got ban yesterday on twichTV again,looool
banned again??? oooohhh noooooooooooo. now D3 is really dead
Moldran!
Moses FTW
Voted for kongor..or not who would do such a stupid thing ?
Moldran ftw !