ROS close beta access???

General Discussion
I wonder , would it be to much trouble for Blizzard if to those of us who already preordered ROS ,
granded access to closed beta??
Look, it is this thread again.

No one wrote anywhere that pre-ordering the game would give you beta access.
It has been stated many times by "blues" that asking for beta access avails nothing.

So... If you want to play the expansion just WAIT like everyone else.

If you want to play to actually TEST things, just do it in the PTR, try to find bugs and report them.
If you want beta access to "play the game before other people" then beta testing has little use for someone like that.
At Nightshade you seem to have nothing better to do than browse threads around and type same crap all over again. "Look, it is this thread again" Seriously just stop.
08/02/2014 19:37Posted by Balthezore
At Nightshade you seem to have nothing better to do than browse threads around and type same crap all over again. "Look, it is this thread again" Seriously just stop.
and you seem to have an uncanny capability to ignore all the rest of the post history.

Note that there were at least 10 threads asking for beta keys and similar, everyone locked after some of theme were answered all in the same way. Is it really necessary to make another one just like the others?

Same goes for every other thread I wrote "loot it is this thread again" which were less than 10 in 2 years.

So, shut up.
08/02/2014 19:37Posted by Balthezore
Nightshade you seem to have nothing better to do than browse threads around and type same crap all over again.

I can imagine burning other people down over the internet can give someone a weird sense of satisfaction. While it might seem a pointless waste of time to one, it might give someone else a sense of enormous well-being.

What's funny though, is that while you are accusing other people of doing this, you are doing it yourself as well.
@Rayquorz
"You are doing the same thing you find funny when done by others"

And I am doing it also. Oh the wonders of the forum-loops.
Well Nightshade ,i did not ask for a key . I simply asked a question ,plainly expresing my opinion.
Besides this , who do you think you are critisizing everyone and everything , a forum's demigod ??

If you have an answer ,put it down.
If you do not ,keep walking
09/02/2014 07:48Posted by deltor
who do you think you are critisizing everyone and everything
everyone and everything? Yeah, right.

I am criticizing the fact that people ask the same questions again and again and again and AGAIN even if they have already been answered.

You expressed your opinion? I expressed mine.
Beta test is beta test and not a demo, so... Why should they give beta access to people who pre-ordered?

Plain and simple.

Good day.
who do you think you are critisizing everyone and everything , a forum's demigod ??

I see this trend lately, that when faced with reasoning and facts, whiners can't answer anything else than the above statement. As if the forums are just for senseless complaining, and when anything reasonable shows up it must be written by some evil individual.

Ain't the same for the complainers? "Who do you think you are, criticizing a perfect game that I love so much, a crusader trying to deliver us from the evil ways of Blizzard?" See? It works in the opposite way as well, because there is no reasoning, just personal frustration.
NYARLATHOTEP , ασε τις εξυπναδες.

Καλη σου μερα
Have to side with Rayquorz, wannabe mods don't really help anything. Locking threads is one thing, complaining about the multitude of threads like this is just... No.
Well Nightshade ,i did not ask for a key . I simply asked a question ,plainly expresing my opinion.
Besides this , who do you think you are critisizing everyone and everything , a forum's demigod ??

If you have an answer ,put it down.
If you do not ,keep walking

Hi Deltor. GIA SOU!

I'll refrain from correcting your English grammar, punctuation and spelling, as it's evidently not your mother-tongue, and all credit to you for posting in English.

What I will say however, is that your OP is absolutely fair and correct and merits a thread IMO. If Blizzard were to extend the current closed beta to an open one - I'm quite sure that those of you who have already given them your money to hold, for a future product - would indeed be the ones who are uppermost in their minds when selecting those to test it.

Poli kala : - ()
In fairness your language letters looks so nice.
Beta access wont happen for preorders because it would cause too much of a headache for blizz. IM sure they would have a number of people seeking refunds after playing the RoS beta.
09/02/2014 14:43Posted by DeafMute010
IM sure they would have a number of people seeking refunds after playing the RoS beta

They already have from those who watched streamers in RoS, and also after the massive nerfs to live gear (not re-rollable with mystic), and the silly exp gains, that is a bit insulting to players like myself that spent thousands of hours levelling paragon ready for RoS - only to see them give 10 x and more exp in the beta versus live.
i did not ask for a key .
yes you did

i wonder, would it be to much trouble for Blizzard if to those of us who already preordered ROS ,
granded access to closed beta??

that is asking for a key right there