A Prisoner's Journal not dropping from Tormented Bhmoth

Technical Support
Currently it seems that Prisoner's Journal has 0% chance drop rate, no matter how many times you kill the tormented behemoth. Don't bother trying for now...

Sad to say, this probably won't get fixed till the new patch.
Blarg.
Anyone know if this got fix with the latest patch?
still no drop.
http://i.imgur.com/IIa47J8.png
Please please please fix this!
It has been bugging me for months on end.
It is the only book I need to complete two achievements.

I can't believe it's not in the latest update :(
Fuads journal also doesn't drop for months...
Please fix this or remove it from the achievement. Very disappointed in how this is being handled.
I'm afraid the fix for the Prisoner's Journal not dropping didn't make it into the 2.0.5 patch. It ought to make the next one. There isn't an ETA though as to when that patch might be released.

Now this sounds ridiculous - the issue has been known for months and at least 2 patches were released in the meantime, both of which released changes that seem more difficult to implement than a change of loot table for a monster. It is often an issue with games produced by big companies - you say 'later' and sweep the problem under a rug. 5 years afterwards someone returns to the game and the problem is still there... but the product reached its lifetime and no one will ever correct the bug.

Honestly, I am fed up with this kind of behaviour and clear disrespect for players as people. Hopefully some countries will start protecting digital content customers more seriously and set maximum time limits for resolution of problems similar to this one. In the meantime, I will use my time for different activities and support companies that actually care about their games and players.

I am looking forward to this next patch, though I won't hold my breath.
[quote="106990173781"]I'm afraid the fix for the Prisoner's Journal not dropping didn't make it into the 2.0.5 patch. It ought to make the next one. There isn't an ETA though as to when that patch might be released.

Can't you hotfix it???
Still no drop. The only lore I need from Act I..
STILL NOT DROPPING ON PATCH 2.0.6
True, patch 2.0.6 didn't fix that :(
Any chance this issue will be fixed this year? What kind of support you are if you're simple lying to people for months...
Apparently, it has been a known issue for some time now.
Just forget about my crappy post and hope they fix it soon.
its still not fixed :(
I've been farming this the past couple of days, it's still not dropping. It's the last one I need for the achievement too. =(
I just did the quest again. No luck :(
Been checking this thread regularly the past couple months. I really hope this is fixed soon. I tried to farm the journal a couple patches back, only done the quest a few times since the last patch, but without luck.
Achievements you may never able to do.... Blizzard you sadist ;)