Events

02 Aug 2016 Welcome: Please read Hello, and welcome to the Hearthstone Event forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss what is going on in the community of Hearthstone. Fireside Gatherings, events, player run tournaments, and community gatherings all have a place here in this forum. Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Forum Code of Conduct and the Forum Guidelines.Zaerhinon0 02 Aug 2016
1d Fireside Gathering Bug Report Megathread Greetings, patrons! Uncovering any issues with your Tavern or our new Fireside Gathering features? Please help us make your Tavern experience better by posting any Fireside Gathering-related bugs in this thread. Please copy and paste the below template in a reply below. Off topic replies will be removed. Which event did you attend? (Tavern name, venue, and address OR event link from firesidegatherings.com) Were you an Innkeeper or a Patron? What type of device did you use? (Samsung Galaxy S8+, iPad Air, etc.) Operating system (Optional) Were you using GPS location services, wi-fi, or both? Describe the issue. (Use as much detail as possible. Any screenshots are helpful.) Fireside Gathering Known Issues Some players may not properly receive the Fireside Friends card back. Attendees of a Fireside Gathering may remain on the Tavern’s attendee list for several minutes after logging out or closing Hearthstone. Some wireless access points may not be detected during Innkeeper setup.Prokkar4 1d
6d Fireside Gatherings Feature Beta Fireside Gatherings are becoming bigger and better in the Year of the Mammoth! We’ve begun beta testing some of the new Fireside Gathering features, and you may see some changes if you connect to the Americas region to play Hearthstone. While the beta is ongoing, you might see a new Fireside Gatherings button appear at the top of your Friends list. Clicking it will lead to a dialogue box that describes Fireside Gatherings, and if your device has location capabilities, you can opt-in to search for nearby Fireside Gatherings*. The dialogue will also allow you to quickly access the Fireside Gatherings website to search for nearby events. While we’re in beta, only a few events will be detectable using this search, but we’ll be rolling out the new features to more Fireside Gatherings in the future. Learn more about the new Fireside Gathering features in this Designer Insights video featuring Game Designer Pat Nagle. *You can disable this via app permissions in your.device settings.Zaerhinon2 6d
02 Aug 2016 Fireside Gatherings Well met, fellow tavern-goers! Do you love Hearthstone? Want to just enjoy the game with like-minded Hearthstone players in your area? Then Fireside Gatherings are exactly what you’re looking for! To find an official Hearthstone get-together in your area, visit the Fireside Gatherings website and find out everything you need to know to join in on the fun. Can’t find a Fireside Gathering nearby? Don’t sweat it. Hosting a Fireside Gathering is easy! Head over to the Fireside Gatherings website for all the resources you will need to get started. You’ll find helpful tips and tricks about how to host a great event, as well as a poster template that you can print and display at your venue! We want to encourage Fireside Gatherings everywhere there are passionate Hearthstone players, so if you don’t find an event near you, don’t hesitate to work with local gaming groups in your community to spread awareness of Fireside Gatherings near and far. Feel free to use this section of the forum to create new threads and discuss everything Fireside Gatherings related. Whether or not you are looking to host your own event or join in on one... the forum always welcomes a healthy dialogue. Be it to act as a springboard to find other like-minded individuals to help each other start up a Fireside Gathering of your own, to highlight an existing one or to just share what one would like to see on a next gathering. It all has a rightful place, right here on the events forum. Well, what are you waiting for? Sign up to attend or host a Fireside Gathering today!Zaerhinon0 02 Aug 2016
1h Card Pack from tournament never received!!! I voted for Ukraine at the last tournament and still got no pack as a reward. All of my friends and pals and generally whoever i asked for they already got it and many of them 3-4 days ago. So I think something is going wrong with my pack or...I just have to wait a little more?Fenrir15 1h
5h didn't get the warlock skin Hello! I participated in a fireside gathering and i got the card back .Why didn't i get the new skin warlock ?!Panda0 5h
6h Braw BrawRok4o0 6h
6h Canceled Event ?? Cant find this event on the main page Fireside Gathering - https://eu.battle.net/hearthstone/en/fireside-gatherings/53550 - page exist though.. is the event still valid ? was it canceled ? how im supposed to know ? :DWitcher0 6h
9h FG - contacting host i was looking to attend the fireside gathering and found that most of them have little info about where it will be held. I wanted to contact the host, but haven't found any option to do it. Is there a way to get in touch with the host to get more info ? Is blizzard thinking of such option ? Couldn't the host of the event be written with its whole Battle Tag so one can contact him in game ?Mattiik2 9h
23h How to get warlock hero/skin? I have seen some people already with the new warlock hero/skin. I am not sure how to get it and I do not understand everything they say on the site. Can someone please explain to me how to get the Warlock hero? Only thing I understand is that you have to attend to a fireside gattering (I can't host it). But I have also read somewhere that there are 2 types of gatterings, one where you can get the card back and one where you can get the hero. I really want the hero :( Thanks in advandce.DolleKroko1 23h
1d Bristol / South West UK Fireside Gathering Bristol/South West UK Hearthstone Fireside Gathering Looking for potential interest in setting up a gathering in Bristol, UK. Feel free to post interest and will update when event is created. Have already received FB interest for multiple people. Good to network players in the area. CheersMagneticMax1 1d
1d fireside server is down fireside-gatherings page is down! 400 BAD REQUEST. We recommend that you gather your wits, activate your browser’s “back” button, and proceed with activities appropriate to this digital space.GodEneL1 1d
1d Oslo Fireside Gathering 20 October Yes, you read it! Fireside Gathering 20th October - look it up on firesidegatherings.com, its the one 16.30 at solli plass. We need 3 people for this event. Please come! If it is successful, then we can do another one on the next week (27 October) to get Nemsi Necromancer.FarqTheOrc0 1d
1d Cant find my fireside gathering Hosting a fireside event at my garden, cant be found. There was a moment for 5 mins where it found it but wouldnt let me join.JamesPenketh0 1d
2d Prize support for fireside gatherings I am working with my local gaming store to start hosting regular fireside gathering tournaments, but as of right now we have no hearthstone related prize support to offer participants. For obvious reasons that might cause a lot of possible players to not bother to participate. I was wondering if there is anyone at Blizzard willing to work with us to get some hearthstone related prizes (like packs for the top so many players depending on attendance). Please and thank you!SirGingy1 2d
2d Hearthstone tournament - 50 € Prize pool Hello everybody ! Gaming House organizes a Hearthstone tournament next Sunday, oct 22, 2017 at 2:00pm (French time) max 32 players Prize pool: 50 € Registration: https://www.gaming-house.fr See you soon on Gaming House ! VinceVince530 2d
4d question about fireside what is this mean ? (Be sure to include your shipping address)Prototype1 4d
5d Hearthstone tournament - 100 € Prize pool Hello everybody ! Gaming House organizes a tournament tomorrow Sunday, October 15 at 2:00 PM. Tournaments are free and open to all players. Here is the URL of the website: https://www.gaming-house.fr More information about the tournament: https://www.gaming-house.fr/Tournament/rules/3 100 € Prize pool: Winner: 50 € Finalist: 30 € Bounty: 20 € See you soon on Gaming House ! VinceVince530 5d
5d Support and Prizes for Fireside Gatherings Hello, I'm a Israeli Community Manager that cooperates with certain stores for hosting Fireside Gatherings on weekly basis, of between 40 to 100 participants. I would like to note several points where our community could need your support: 1. Prizes The hosting stores cant offer any Prize related to Hearthstone, making the Prizes kind of dull. if they could've purchased some transferable code for purchasing Hearthstone Packs it could've solved that - but there's no such option I'm aware of. (which is unfortunate, for that could've been a great way for us to show our support to Blizzard) 2. Recognition and Official Support As for now there are no ways to achieve Points for Hearthstone Championship, no Regional Championship, Not official Events - absolutly nothing. I would like to know how could I change that. 3. Contact Person There is no direct address I could contact to for getting Fireside Gathering matters solved or discussed. As for now everything I'm mentioning is not being handled and simple matters remain as blockers. For anyone from Blizzard could offer some help, below is my Mail. [Private email - HIDDEN BY BRONTONOV] Thanks in advance, Hearthstone Israel Community.Hatul3 5d
12 Oct Split,Croatia fireside? I know it's probably a longshot,but is anyone willing to do this?Im ready to help out I'd host my own but I don't own any piece of property that is open to the community.RaginBlade1 12 Oct
07 Oct WESG Online HS Qualifiers for the BeNeLux! Well met! Have you ever wanted to play Hearthstone live, on the biggest stage, with thousands of viewers and a chance to win thousands of dollars? All for free? The WESG is the World Electronic Sports Games and Esportswall is hosting the online qualifiers for the BeNeLux. Play online qualifiers against other BeNeLux players, qualify for the LIVE event at Firstlook Festival 2017 in Utrecht and play there for cash prizes and a ticket to the EU final in Madrid! For more information about this amazing oppertunity, check out the news article at the Esportswall website: https://esportswall.com/news/all-you-need-to-know-about-hearthstone-for-the-wesg-qualifications Don't hesitate to ask any questions here, I'd be happy to answer them :D Good luck!Remav1c1 07 Oct
01 Oct Cheat og bug ? I were playing against "Nueloc" who ran out of card in round 6 - and single shottet me from full life - clearly a bug or cheating somehow .......Archylan0 01 Oct
26 Sep Hearthstone tournament - 100 € Prize pool Hello everybody ! Gaming House organizes its first tournament on next Sunday, October 1 at 2:00 PM. Tournaments are free and open to all players. Here is the URL of the website: https://www.gaming-house.fr More information about the tournament: https://www.gaming-house.fr/Tournament/rules/1 100 € Prize pool: Winner: 50 € Finalist: 30 € Bounty: 20 € See you soon on Gaming House ! VinceVince530 26 Sep
20 Sep Hearthfest 2017 is coming this wekend ! This happening in Horten Norway. Sorry for late note..CPMats0 20 Sep
19 Sep We Need Tyrande Back Firstly i apoligize for my broken English. As you know Tyrande skin was able 2 times earlier. First time with the twitch prime account for free. Second time with the Chinese something. But other countries like mine never had a chance to get her. Now twitch prime is serving worldwide. We'd like to have a chance to get her. With packs or with twitch prime it doesn't matter for me. I just want her so much. Please Blizzard hear my voice :DLunariar5 19 Sep
15 Sep Lich king difficult What is your purpose?.The new players how can beat this lich king???.Please change lich king's difficult...Kahn5 15 Sep
14 Sep Rafaam vs Kel music theme Hello! I love the Rafaam vs Kel'Thuzad music, the song that played during the game. I didn't find it. Can I get it somehow? Wha't the name, if there a possibility to download it? I couldn't record it because there is no way to mute ingame sounds without muting the music and sounds are to loud and to often. But I reaaaaaally want this song to be in my collection.Masquerade0 14 Sep
14 Sep The new tavern brawl. Rafaam wins. After playing more than ten Tavern Brawls this round once again the insane weighting of cards and powers to Rafaam over Kel'Thuzad is just stupid. Every game I've play as Rafaam has been a crushing win, and every one of Kel'Thuzad a devastating loss. Who play tests these Tavern Brawls? Is this a repeat Tavern Brawl I remember months ago a very similar brawl where it was almost impossible to get a win with one boss.PVPAst2 14 Sep
14 Sep Card backs for Oktoberbrawl Dear Blizzard. I've tried to get the Call of the Void and Light card backs for the Oktoberbrawl, but sadly i don't have a valid bank card for Twitch/Amazon Prime Video to get said card backs. Any other way i can get them or am i doomed not to participate in Oktoberbrawl? Kindest regards, A fellow Hearthstone player.Aiconyx3 14 Sep
13 Sep Chose champion - 0 ?? I choosed czech rep.(ofc when i am from czech rep.) and didnt get anything from their win ? why ? or there is no rewards this time ?RazyeL11 13 Sep
13 Sep SwapmeTV's WILD tournament SwapmeTV is a Norwegian professional hearthstone player who streams every week monday-friday on https://www.twitch.tv/swapmetv Swapme reaches legend every month and is well known for his aggro druid deck. September 16th at 10AM CET we will be hosting and casting a wild tournament on his channel. The format is last hero standing, 3 decks 1 ban(best of 3) and single elimination. There will be a prize pool of 35 dollars. Wild format means you will be able to play every card that you own, so if you miss playing Sylvanas, Ragnaros and Dr. Boom this is your chance! This is also a great chance if you enjoy watching tournaments and you want to see something crazy and fun. You can sign up for the tournament on this link: https://battlefy.com/swapmetv/swapmetvs-eu-wild-community-tournament/59ad4c98a109c403484b8395/info?infoTab=details More detailed info about the tournament and the rules can be found on battlefy. I hope to see you guys in the stream and in the tournament, have a nice week!Slitzlol0 13 Sep
28 Aug Question about Brawl I just played against a paladin who had 3 cards of Tirion Fordring, 2x normal and 1x gold. How is that possible, that card is limited to 1 per deck.Cluggie1 28 Aug
27 Aug hearthstone hero Khadgar Why does Chinese reign can get the hearthstone hero Khadgar by playing 5 games in heroes of the storm, but not NA reign? will there be a similar mission to get Khadgar for NA reign?tangtanytony2 27 Aug
25 Aug REDSTONE CUP #1 - 200€+ cashprize Hello everyone, Next week-end the REDSTONE Cup is coming ! 200€ cash prize, 45 boosters for the viewers in an insane KotH tournament ! No entry fee ;) More informations right here : http://www.redstorm.gg/redstonecup_eng/jyceN0 25 Aug
25 Aug Knights of the frozen throne - REWARDS Will we get card packs or class cards/legendaries(exclusive adventure cards) like we did in previous solo adventures when we complee upcoming missions?J3t1X3 25 Aug
24 Aug Girlgamer — series about gamers life Hi ho! I've filmed new series... about us, gamers :) First, pilot episode: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BGI1copVV0 Please subscribe to series @ our youtube channel: https://youtube.com/channel/UClihFmPKWEihP63DOW6tE1A We would film new episodes every week ;) Originally we film in Russian language - russian channel is: https://youtube.com/channel/UCXpw5Yp-o6atkpL5BDPdj6A and then translate in English :D We are waiting for your impressions, opinions, critics 8) Please support us - "like" the video and share in social networks :) Thanks!tangar1 24 Aug
22 Aug To Whom it may Concern hey guys i hv one 2 questions ? why gathering not supported the Middle East area ?? why tournaments only for US , Europe , south Africa ?? this game is global so this is not fair for us we need a spot for middle east area like ( UAE , KSA , Qatar and more )Draculla0 22 Aug
17 Aug just got my first pc. i just got a pc but have played a little on mobile and i need new freinds to play with. Scarce#21447Scarce0 17 Aug
03 Aug Knight of the Frozen throne cards exchange Hello everyone, Will waiting for the expansion Knight of frozen thrones, I decided NOT to open any Un'goro pack I had. Why ? Coz I'm thinking, maybe at the time the expansion rolls in, every pack (except classic) will change into the newest available pack , that is KFT. Im i right or wrong guys pls? I need to know if it's good or bad what I am thinkingMUGIWARA0 03 Aug
02 Aug HCT Summer Tavern Hero Tournament Hello I got an invitation for The HCT Summer Tavern Hero Tournament. So I need to register the tournament with my battlefy account. But it requires a join code.Which I didn't receive any. What should I do to receive the code.I'm in Europe region. Invitation list can be found here: https://eu.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20938082/summer-tavern-hero-tournament-details-28-07-2017Sherlock0 02 Aug
27 Jul Heroes skins I want to ask about if there is new heroes skins are coming or not ?ELF0 27 Jul
26 Jul No event quest this week - bug? Greetings HS-Team, I loged in yesterday to get my 2nd free Arena from the Frost Festival but I got none. Probably this was caused by me having 3 Quests already? I did 2 Quests yesterday to free some space and waited until totay because I thought of kind of a dayly reset but i still got no Quest. It seems like a bug to me. Thanks for your reply! MightyDwarfMightyDwarf1 26 Jul
24 Jul Still no packs from htc Not wanting to sound wingy but I still don't have any packs and was wondering if it's just me left? Thought I'd give it another week but it's been 2 weeks and still nothing, picked kolento cause he was he only one I'd heared of not that that mattersFlummox0 24 Jul
22 Jul Recruit friends for quest hi guys, my daily quest is to watch a friend win a game, I am very new and have only 1 friend who only plays WOW :p could you guys please add me and I can spectate? please add me (solidealge): https://battle.net/recruit/JVQJBN7J6V?blzcmp=raf-hs&s=HS&m=pcsolideagle2 22 Jul
22 Jul I would like to buy Goblin vs Gnomes Packs Hi Blizzard I would like to buy again Goblin vs Gnomes Packs, because i really like the Wild class cards and i love play in Wild. But it is hard and sadly now I just can crafting cards and I cant open packs. So please became enable this wish.ArthasPrince1 22 Jul
18 Jul game now for quest? eu TheDP#21233 add me, friend questTheDP0 18 Jul
17 Jul Where are my packs? Hi, I puta bet on Hoej to win the HT Spring Championship, but I havent received my packs yet. My friends have however. Can you help me?Zhenni2 17 Jul
16 Jul Information about HCT voting packs I just have a question I voted at the beginning of the HCT for Kolento and he got into the finals but he lost don't I get any packs ??? If yes, when ? Thank you in advance :)MFK1 16 Jul
16 Jul Brawl 13-07-17 The brawl that's is this week is !@#$ing aids.. not even fun to play. any other player thinking like me?BullizH1 16 Jul
15 Jul Question Is it possible for a free to play player to compete in tournaments using few different accounts ?IkAAAA0 15 Jul