Arena

22 Feb Update 7.1 Arena Changes In our next update, we will be making a few changes to the Arena that should make it more interesting for our players and offer a much more different experience with each set release. Arena will change from Wild format to Standard As more cards are added to the Arena pool, having each game feel meaningfully different actually becomes harder to accomplish many of the cool synergies between cards, such as Jade Golems or Mechs, live within each individual set release. Attempting to create decks that utilize these meaningful synergies in a wide and diluted card pool will become more and more difficult as the Wild card pool grows larger. Arena runs then becomes less about card synergies and smart deck choices and more about being fortunate enough to be presented with the best card from each set. This change should put the focus back on the player for good, synergistic Arena choices and make Arena decks feel more cohesive. We’ll be monitoring using the Standard format in Arena carefully, and we may add additional changes or formats in the future if it doesn’t meet our goals of having Arena feel interesting and different with each set release. Changes to Card Rarity Distribution We’re making a change to the frequency in which Common and Basic cards show up in the Arena. Common cards were about 78% of all Arena cards, and we felt that number was too high considering that many of the cards that focus around individual class identity and power level rely on the common cards of any given class. After this change, the number of Common and Basic cards that show up overall should be lower, giving more room for fun Rare, Epic, and Legendary cards to show up in an Arena run. In addition, the cards Abyssal Enforcer and Flamestrike will show up approximately 50% less in Arena. More Spells in a Run Spells have the power to swing a board state, generally more than minions do. Obviously, there are some exceptions to this. When the distribution of spells to minions is too low, the game usually ends up in the favor of the player that gets out their minions faster and more efficiently than the other player, because there aren’t enough cards that punish overextending. Bringing the distributions of spells and minions closer together allows for more room to have an Arena game that is more strategic and facilitates more plays and counter-plays to occur. Neutral Classic Cards Show Up Less A lot of neutral Classic cards tend to be minions without any text that lack interesting effects. While they are great for introducing newer players to Hearthstone and providing baselines for power level comparisons, they don’t make for compelling Arena run choices. This helps make more room for spells, class cards, and expansion cards to show up at a higher rate. Golden Cards Show Up In Arena If you own golden cards in your collection, copies of that card that appear in your Arena run will show up as golden. If you own a single golden card, the first copy of it you choose will be golden. If you own two copies of a golden card, every copy of that card you choose in the Arena will be golden. If you own one golden Legendary, every copy of that Legendary you choose in Arena will be golden. These changes will occur in an upcoming update near the end of February. We’ll see you in the Tavern! Edit: Added additional bullet point regarding golden cards.Zaerhinon1 22 Feb
10 Feb Welcome to the Arena! :) Hello, and welcome to the Hearthstone Arena forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the Arena with your fellow combatants. Discuss your best deck-building strategies, epic winning streaks and your best Arena decks within – and learn the ropes from other Arena veterans! Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Forum Guidelines before posting.Zaerhinon0 10 Feb
8h fix matchmaking in arena pls!! My highest rank ever in ranked is rank 10, so why do i always get matched with legendary players?? Thats no fun at all, those guys are clearly far better players then me, i is super frustrating to constantly get matched up with those and loose...Storm2 8h
1d Prince Malchezaar everywhere There should not be a card that increases your average wins with a deck by 3-4 by its presence. If I'm not running a fast deck and see Malchezar, it's so demoralizing because I know my chances to win are that much lower. I meet a Malchezaar deck in 4 out of 5 my arena runs. In my recent 8-3 run, i faced THREE different Malchezaar decks. That's almost one in three games. I mean it's okay if its super rare for the "whoa" factor, but with the increased offering bonus it has just become common place and the arena equivalent of meeting pirate warrior - you know you are !@#$ed right on the first turn.Akcope0 1d
1d Arena is fun So many hate posts about arena, i feel like throwing in some fresh, positive air. Arena is a lot of fun, full of twists. Surely is a lot more hardcore than before, you can lose with very good decks or from seemingly won position. But it's a lot of fun with the whole bunch of new cards and there is a lot to discover there. Surely, some cards need attention, like envenom weapon or the vicious Doctor 3. And what else have we left, standard mode is unplayable with this ridiculous rogue quest thing. I was wondering if the Blizzard team think is a good idea to implement stuff like : if you don't win by turn X you lose, or if you can't remove this minion this turn, you lose. Sadly, most modern games are either too easy because devs want to open them to the masses or too fast because devs believe people don't have the time and patience to play a longer game. I think i am part of the minority that likes hard and challenging and don't mind investing some extra time if the game is fun. So, i want to have faith in the dev team and hope they address the broken mechanics, otherwise this game has so many great ideas and it's a lot of fun.Zulu3 1d
2d Standard arena is boring I have played Arena since game was released. Several times a day. I have spent tons of money and had alot of fun. It has been worth it! It has been my prefered game mode. Today I have had my last arena run. The limited card choices makes it boring. I enjoyed the random picks from the wild deck, and it only got better as more decks was added. Now it is boring. I miss the old cards. I will not pay for another arena run until there is a wild mode added with all cards from all decks.Benjudas0 2d
2d Wild arena mode, sign here. made a topic on U.S HS forums about this, thought i'd do the same here, even though EU is treated bad, But no matter where you play, i think your vote counts as a player regardless. Some classes don't work so good in standard arena mode, the arena seems to favor mages too much, other classes have a fairer chance in wild mode, but that's not the only reason why there should be a wild arena mode. If there is a wild mode and standard mode in constructed, there should be a wild mode in arena as well, it's only reasonable. Sign here if you want a wild arena mode option. 1+ PS: It would also solve the case where people save their arena decks, and wait for new expansion, so their saved arena deck has wild cards in it and crush standard arena decks, Logic.Kenshobu0 2d
2d Wild arena mode, sign here. made a topic on U.S HS forums about this, thought i'd do the same here, even though EU is treated bad, But no matter where you play, i think your vote counts as a player regardless. Some classes don't work so good in standard arena mode, the arena seems to favor mages too much, other classes have a fairer chance in wild mode, but that's not the only reason why there should be a wild arena mode. If there is a wild mode and standard mode in constructed, there should be a wild mode in arena as well, it's only reasonable. Sign here if you want a wild arena mode option. 1+Kenshobu0 2d
3d Can I report cheating in Arena? Not sure if I can, but I want to report the user "DOehl" as he use wild cards in Arena. In this instance he used "Argent Horserider", a "The Grand Tournament" card that should not be able to be obtainable in Arena. The person who battled the player was not me, but another streamer (Amaz). A picture is available here: http://imgur.com/a/Cv4zS You can watch the battle on his twitch channel: https://www.twitch.tv/amazhs/videos/all It's the last battle he does that day (13.04.2017) (Exact time in video: 04:36:26) And unfortunately lost. Thank you for using your time to read this :) It's important to let players know that arena is a fair battle. Especially when people spend money on it.Skyler3 3d
3d A disappointed fan First of all I want to thank the Hearthstone team for giving me the years of fun that I had with this game. I have been playing Hearthstone since the Beta and I find myself coming back to it each week for some games. I enjoy ranked mode but at my core I am an arena player. I enjoy playing with each card and trying to get the maximum effect to turn a bad deck into a decent one to reach 5+ wins. When it was announced some cards were being removed from arena I started to have faith that you were going to balance arena to the point were every class had some chance. My best arena days were before you release One Night in Karazhan and printed the most poorly balanced card in arena history: Firelands Portal, and to top it off you made it a common. That was the moment my faith in a fun and semi balanced arena system died. Just compare Firelands Portal to Ironforge Portal. I thought that maybe you will see the error and fix it by changing its rarity. It's a card from an adventure so rarity only affects arena not constructed. You did nothing of the sort, it's like you want mage to be the class we all face 50% of arena games. So after putting arena in a better place and then printing completely unbalanced cards you force standard arena on us. And from there on my experience has been flatout garbage. Drafting feels horrible and since I refuse to play mage (I will not be a part of the arena disease) arena just feels like playing the Crossroads Tavern Brawl, a stinking pile of rng mess that is unrewarding for any skillplay. I was hoping that Un'Goro would change anything. But it made it worse in many ways. Warrior is even worse then it was, think on that and how bad warrior already was. I just played 6 games on my Hearthstone account and of those I fought 5 mages, 5 bloody mages because they are everywhere. It has gotten to the point where the only fun I can find is draft speficly anti mage cards and beat those ezmode tools. But enough is enough, maybe I will come back if your arena bothers to even look at it like they did that one time were cards were removed. Until then I deinstalled with a bitter and salty taste in my mouth over a once great game mode to a fun cardgame.Seath4 3d
3d wft? arena im top 10 in ranked. but in arena i seems to cant win !@#$ Morten5 3d
4d point of the arena big minions vs removals. tbh, in extreme rare cases something elseGabenTheOne1 4d
4d Vicious Fledgling too op in arena ! Hello to all ! Today i want to talk about a card that in my opinion is busted in arena and need to get nerfed or even removed.If Vicious Fledgling stays on board one turn the game is over, it gets windfury attack twice and get stealth it can't be stoped i had games like this and it isn't the best experience .If you can take that feedback and make the card enjoyable i will be very thankful!OdiSei1 4d
4d gotto top deck i started an arena run whit anduyn and I literally got no 1 drop, my cheapest thing was forbidden shapeshifter and the rest I had to chose betwin 4+ cost minions, I tryed to work on curve but I managed to get only a few low cost minions, why does that even happen?Sheercold0 4d
17 Apr I wanna learn from my mistakes Hello, today I went 2-3 in arena with a deck I think was pretty good. I'm a little disappointed. I want to figure out my mistakes but don't know how. The only thing I do to get better is watching more experienced players like Trump and Amaz. I also record my matches. How do you try to improve in HS? Did I make any severe mistakes? Loss 1 : https://hsreplay.net/replay/iocnHW2on4ykP3zAHrhmy4 Loss 2 : https://hsreplay.net/replay/Su8VaSs6FFtQ3wCPWJB46N Loss 3 : https://hsreplay.net/replay/i8DZ9U3jRYiDZfHjB23QBK Thanks for your advice. :)Hagrid6 17 Apr
15 Apr Spectstor mode Hello. I have an idea about arenas. What do u think about spectator mode when friend building arena deck.? It could help new players who should play arena to learn cards and make some money. If we can see their picks, we can help, talk about which one is better and sth like that. What do u think about that.? Please let me know in coments.Pejo2 15 Apr
14 Apr Arena and its problems Even in the beginning when you have to select your hero, there is luck involved whether you get a top tier option. And then there is the deck crafting. Absolutely based on pure luck whether you get good cards or not. The outcome of your arena run depends on this significantly. And then the basic HS luck-fest, including top-decking, Malchezaar, card draws etc. Even the rewards are so RNG based, sometimes you just waste time with arena runs (even 5 win ones) As someone who has been playing since Alpha, it's sad to see how a game with such potential degraded over the years. The main issue is that the game values luck over skill. You can play 100% perfectly, and still lose your matches, simply because of the insane amount of luck involved. This is what is wrong with the game and makes people quit.Aelthura4 14 Apr
13 Apr Arena dc into a loss post game I was at 8 or 9 wins and two losses in arena today, while searching for an opponent, game crashes, i quickly restart and got back into the game, then i play a close match with a rogue and win. After the game https://gyazo.com/c665822f2e1bb5e9e8dde24757cef97c this screen appears and my run ends with terrible rewards, what the hell is that about? game crashes on it's own and after i still win, i get a loss? pls refundTaikatatti0 13 Apr
13 Apr Tracking of games for Arena? Hello Blizzard Like how many expansions has it been? and yet we do not have a proper statistics in the game. Every other game has this, that you can easily see statistic and evaluate your games. Its such a basic thing for a game, and yet you have not implemented this after so many expansions, especially in a game like Hearthstone, where it is so important! Who cares about the amount of total wins when there is nothing to compare it against. If you are scared about scaring newer players away, just put an option in to enable it, rather than not having it. I have to have addiontal programs and always enable them, and they dont always work. Its so unneccary. Why cant you just have a whole section in heartstone with statistics? I cant think of any other game this is more important in than HS and yet its not in the game.Lightshadow0 13 Apr
11 Apr i quit .GabenTheOne1 11 Apr
09 Apr and i also hate developersGabenTheOne0 09 Apr
09 Apr and the rewards are total bs .GabenTheOne0 09 Apr
09 Apr arena is !@#$ as always wasGabenTheOne0 09 Apr
08 Apr Value of discoveries Hello I've played a couple of matches in arena and almost every match contains a couple of discover/ get cards from both me and my opponent. My biggest concern with these cards are the almost ridiculous rate of legendary and "value" you get from them. My lastest match was: The opponent drops two undercity hucksters and one hallucination. From them he gets archmage antonidas, pyroblast and pyros. I drop a kabal courier in the same game and get to chose from a pick of legendary minions. (i can post the screencaps if anyone has any doubts). This can't be the way it's sopposed to go. There must be something wrong with the % of discover rate's epic/legendary. Surely the pick of legendaries must be a slim chance. Not 50/50 slugfest. Anyone else feels the discover rate on cards is very high on legendary and epic stuff?Gumlak0 08 Apr
08 Apr Hacker in Arena Mode I was just playing a game in Arena mode, and at the moment I was close to winning my opponent suddenly had Onyxia and Nozdormu. Well normally I would just admit that I got beaten, but when I saw what created the card I got really curious. Both cards said "created by: UNKNOWN ENTITY [cardType=Invalid]". So I thought it's kinda suspicious that he suddenly got the right cards to turn the game around and I think he was hacking but I'm not sure. His username is Dok908. I also have screenshots but I don't know how to upload them here.Jager1201 08 Apr
07 Apr Unless convinced otherwise, I won't do arena I'm a long time CCG player. I can make a deck out of virtually anything and make it work by adjustments. But in arena, it seems luck/RNG is too much of a factor to keep playing it. I've always had lousy luck, but in most cases, you can make that work for you. In Magic Duels, out of thousands of games, I've gone first 11.3% of the time. Do I whine? No, I build my decks to go second. Easy fix right there and I'm one of their top players. Some cards in arena you have to take the "best of the crap" in some choices. I'll be honest, the RNG is better here than in Duels by so wide a margin it's insane. But if you get the luck of drawing all the crud you had to take, you're going to lose. You can play it to the best of your ability but you only get a "well played" for it. Look my name up on the internet, Shadowcran. You'll find articles/threads I've written on just how bad the RNG games use is. Just because I can make a positive out of a negative is no reason to ignore the problem itself as I'm just one guy. Here, at least the bad luck seems shared, it just depends on the draw and that's too much to risk the hard won 150gp and oodles of time. Oh, I've seen some decks that seemed like they were godlike in arena, but for the most part, people seem to have the same junk luck I do. I'm not complaining about that. My usual arena experiences are this: I win 2, then they sic the dogs on me. So yeah, I'm at least getting my coin back(if not the time spent) so I'm not whining. By the dogs, they sic players with those godlike decks and from what I'm reading from others, this is the norm. I even managed to beat a couple of them. Also, a lot of the cards no longer used in standard just....suck. Those are usually the "crap" cards I speak of. Ancient Healbot aside, the rest aren't worth the digital paper they're digitally printed on. I've read the guides, and use them for drafting and yes, they are a great help, especially when stuck with the midrange selections. I may come back to it, but at this moment, without changes, it doesn't seem worth it. I'm sure if they made a couple of changes, I'd return and try it again.Shadowcran8 07 Apr
07 Apr Arena system bug Won the game but counted as lost game. I literally hit the opponent for lethal allrwady came the screen victory but on arena screen got the "x" as lost game.. wtf?WildChild0 07 Apr
05 Apr New player matched against experienced.... So this is pretty much bull!@#$. I've just lost 0-3 and obviously was pissed off by the amount of bull%^-* the cards my oponents played against me. So after an hour break, I decide to play another run. Got a Mage deck that has good control. Right now i'm at 0-2 with the mage and it is such bull!@#$. Every player i've been matched against are old (experienced), judging by their card skins. (2014-2015 skins) and even added a few as friends just to ask them how long they've played the game. Most say around 1-2 years. I've played for a month now so its kind of bull%^-* i'm being matched against good players. I rarely, rarely get actually angry at a game but this is complete bull!@#$. Either it's the RNG that is %^-*ing with me, or that I really aren't that good. Probably is the latter, but at least make me play against another player that "isn't good" so that I actually have a chance....Nebula1 05 Apr
03 Apr Regarding the new Top 100 Rules I'm looking for some clarification of the new rules regarding the Top 100 Arena players list: If a player has a better win record over a series of runs that spans more than 30 consecutive runs, will that record be counted? i.e. if your best 30 consecutive arena runs put you at an average of 7 wins, but the runs at either end of that chain (32 runs total) would increase your overall winrate to 7.1 wins, will this be taken into account? Or is the aim purely to show the best 30 arena run streaks; it seems slightly unfair if anyone misses out because their good runs are separated by some average ones.AntiFlame2 03 Apr
02 Apr Game searching Wheel spins forever As the title says, the game searching wheel never stops after I waited for like 5 min, and I can't cancel because the cancel button already greyed out (supposedly because an opponent is found). I close the game and relog back in and the game takes me to a screen that says "you were reconnected to your last game, resuming" and now I'm stuck on that screen. I close the game again and relog back in and again it brings me back to this reconnecting to the last game screen. What the hell is going on Blizz?CalBear20040 02 Apr
29 Mar Another arena rant topic Just want to complain about all you guys complaining on. Arena is total bs, no skill required to drop removal after removal. I hate devs making such attractive game worse and worse each expansion starting Naxxramas. Each enemy turn I hear Broud laughing at me from the screen. What for the solutions? Its pretty simple, remove Mage from class pick in Arena, drop chances for draftinf AOE and buff cards, i dont know. But what is it right now is completly unenjoyeble piece of crap. I mean, Blizzard, do you like your forums being flooded with topics like this? For what purpose you doing your job? Money? If game will stay as it is, you won't get any from me. As for now, I wish all of you to die horrible.GabenTheOne1 29 Mar
26 Mar Arena Reward for Ungoro Ive got a question about the arena, if i play the arena when ungoro comes out will i get ungoro packs? debating if i should save my gold for arena plays in april or do arenas nowMeescha3 26 Mar
25 Mar Less RNG in arena So I was playing this game, where I was ahead constantly, until my opponent drew a kabal chemist, got dragonfire potion from it. Next, he used cabalist tome, got 2 flamestrikes and another cabalist tome, from where he got another flamestrike and a greater arcane misiles. I honestly feel like Blizzard sometimes decides that RNG is only there for those who worships it rather than those, who want to play with skills and an actual plan.DREAMSTREET0 25 Mar
23 Mar LEGENDARIES IN ARENA With the new change you made to arena, i have almost played every single game against a legendary. How about you stop !@#$in with that, and get back to the normal going of card selection. Its just no fun you know. Its plain %^-*holygoblin3 23 Mar
23 Mar What a shambles arena has become Arena just feels trash now, making it more common to draft legendary's what chance do you have against some idiot who drafts 3-4 legendary's that totally crushes the game. Before it was pretty RNG but now it just feels like you are completely out favoured when someone slaps down ysera and changes the game GREAT.BottyToucher0 23 Mar
21 Mar Top 100 arena eu feubrary fix The player "budilicious" finished his 57th runs after midnight. But in the top 100 they counted it. Blizzard has to fix that , as they did for shadybunny and the meow guy. This is the proof: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/125438093 . Thank youLeta0 21 Mar
18 Mar New Arena This new standard Arena is really starting to get on my nerves. It's so much more worse than the old Arena, since now you can't play around anything anymore at all. It used to be that you could somewhat correctly assume that playing around an epic quality boardclear was not worth the effort. But now it seems that every deck that I encounter is absolutely !@#$ing crazy or terrible pieces of %^-*. It has become so much more one-sided that it has ever been and I am geniunely shocked, because I never could have dreamed that this was even possible. Please come up with a fix or just bring back the old Arena. since somehow almost all my opponents seem to have wild cards....THIS IS REALLY ANNOYING p.s: losing games because your opponent somehow has a !@#$ing wild card you CANNOT play around is REALLY ANNOYING. p.p.s: increasing the card quality you draft overall is a terrible idea in my opinion, because most epic/legendary cards are actually terrible in Arena and you just have to get superlucky still to get proper high rarity cards.Ekrem1 18 Mar
17 Mar No arena gold rewards Just finished a arena and got a pack and 2x 25 gold as a reward, but the gold wasnt added to my account :/ Does anyone have the same problems ? That happened to me twice...K3lpo1 17 Mar
15 Mar Fix rewards Fix arena rewards. You constantly win common cards and 25-80 dust. 7/8 wins you barely return your gold. 12 wins 300/400 gold max. That is BS.Oberkommando8 15 Mar
11 Mar Going first vs going second in arena I want to give a vote for a specific Arena issue. Going first vs going second in arena is, as you may know, discussed as a real issue. My opinion and suggestion is (in Arena only): - give the second player 2 coins. plain and simple.KingOldStar4 11 Mar
11 Mar Kicked off arena after a win Was doing a warlock run, at 3-2. I played a priest and won, and instead of taking me to the main arena screen with the key it just posted rewards (for what? I won!). It didn't even record as a "loss" showing 3 X's and me having to click the key. It just posted the rewards and when i clicked OK it took me to the main screen and it's making me buy a new arena. Do I get a refund from Blizzard on my gold? Or is it normal to "end" an arena at what should be 4-2?? Anyone else have this issue before? Doubt blizzard will answer... Update: Just re-logged into the game. It said "lost last game due to disconnect" (which isn't true) yet it recorded as a WIN towards the daily quest...Radu0 11 Mar
09 Mar Weapons are Gone in New Arena Anyone else notice that weapons have practically disappeared from Arena with the update? I've probably played 3x Paladin, 2x Warrior, 1x Shaman and 1x Rogue and had the option to select *ONE* weapon between all those attempts (7 for those who are counting). It would not be unusual pre-patch to draft 3-4 weapons on paladin or warrior in a single arena. Is this because most of the weapons are common? If so, you've broken a key mechanic to 5 different classes when you made the patch since weapons provide key tempo and board control for these classes. Anyone else notice this? I prefer the old arena at this point . . . .Vyxx1 09 Mar
05 Mar 12- win arena rewards? So, im an average Hearthstone player i play for fun and i dont have a big card collection. So i could talk about bad pack openin luck and such, but i wont cry all over this thread. What i find most fun in heartstone is arena, and i enojy playing it very much, and I got my first 12 win arena yesterday. It was a 12-1 arena run, so I expected some good rewards. What i got was: 200 gold, 30 gold, a pack and a golden common and rare. So im not sure how blizzard programs this, but i got better rewards from 7-8 arena runs than this 12 wins arena run. Is this all RNG as well, becouse that makes the game al the less fun :(luffypirate7 05 Mar
05 Mar Going second vs mage post 7 wins WTF FIX UR !@#$ GAME BLIZZARD THIS GAME REAL %^-* GO SECOND VS MAGE AT 7 WIN = 97% LOSS FKN STUPID l2BALANCE1111!!!Genjgeodude14 05 Mar
05 Mar Wow, arena takes so much skill Wow, arena takes so much skill, I love it when a mad bomber hits my face 3 times with 6 fricken targets on board and then get killed by a topdeck kraken when I was guaranteed to win otherwise on turn 9. It's so much fun when you get sht on by rng until your 3-2 and face a dumb noob who has answers and counters to anything you play. Man, I feel so good when I'm playing 8-2 and face 2 priests in a row who have literally no skill but have 5 million kabal talon priests which they always use on turn 3. And then there's those retarded rank 20 players who keep emoting you when they have lethal in hand because you got sht on by rng. Oh yea, did I forget to mention that it's so fair to lose just because I lost a godamn coin flip at the start of the game?Kraig0 05 Mar
28 Feb Long term arena reward idea So for players that play Ranked, there are multiple goals to achieve; get the legendary card back, get any or all golden heroes or just increase your rank to get better rewards at the end of the month. However for players that mostly play Arena, there rly is'nt much else to get other than the Lightforge key (awarded at 12 wins in Arena) and building up your collection. http://imgur.com/a/K27T2 So here's my idea. What if you could unlock golden borders or a lightforce icon for the classes that you've gotten 12 wins with? (see the picture above) And to add to that, a special card back thats awarded for getting 12 wins in Arena with every class. It's not anything major or gamebreaking but it's a nice little extra for the hardcore arena players. Getting 12 wins definitely ain't easy, (as shown in this thread http://www.hearthpwn.com/forums/hearthstone-general/the-arena/5826-the-math-behind-how-hard-it-is-getting-to-12-wins) especially with all 9 classes. I think it's something to be proud of and be able to show off with, like reaching legend or 500 ranked wins. On top of that, it might stimulate people to try out different classes in arena, or even lure new players to the arena. p.s. dont mind my poor paint skills, im sure blizzard can make it look alot prettier :)Timmy0 28 Feb
28 Feb Cards Reward Blizzard, let me know, why in the like past 50 arsenas i'm always getting rare\ommon card? Why? Why the chance of getting cards is SO big?Ctyzovsky2 28 Feb
27 Feb Classes you can't win with Even so Mage is supposed to be fairly good in Arena i absolutely can't win with it and regularly go 0-3 on it..even so i do fairly well with warlock rogue hunter and paladin.. Any tips for me on that? And do you guys have classes you absolutely can't seem to do good with?McTaggart4 27 Feb
04 Feb Leaderboard - Run Started In Previous Month Hey there, does anyone know how the Arena Leaderboard will work regarding the matches and runs started in the previous month? If I'm in the middle of a run at the last day of the month and I can't finish it until midnight or the reset time, will it count to which month?MFerreirinha1 04 Feb
02 Feb Warlock [Unbalanced Problem] I have played many times now in arena with different classes and I am 2 - 15 against warlock and it was with mages which are quite unbalanced as well ? Any tips on how to beat them or if Blizzard has an idea of what's going on ? I play around many cards such as Abyssal or Implosion but they seem to have an answer on any given situation even with late game attrition priest .. Getting frustrating..Ashka2 02 Feb