Arena

31 Aug Current Arena Rules Updated: 1 Sept 2017 Note: Neutral cards represent the baseline for all draft appearance rates. On average, Arena runs consist of 60% Common, 28% Rare, 10% Epic, and about 2% Legendary cards. Class minions are +100% more common than neutral cards. Class Spells and Weapons are +175% more common than neutral cards. Journey to Un'Goro cards receive an additional +50% increase in their appearance rate. The following cards are unavailable in arena: Jungle Giants, The Marsh Queen, Open the Waygate, The Last Kaleidosaur, Awaken the Makers, The Caverns Below, Unite the Murlocs, Lakkari Sacrifice, Fire Plume’s Heart, Klaxxi Amber Weaver, Dark Arakkoa, Cult Sorcerer, Hooded Acolyte, Twilight Darkmender, Blade of C’Thun, Usher of Souls, Ancient Shieldbearer, Twilight Geomancer, Disciple of C’Thun, Twilight Elder, C’Thun’s Chosen, Crazed Worshipper, Skeram Cultist, Twin Emperor Vek’lor, Doomcaller, C’Thun, Dust Devil, Totemic Might, Ancestral Healing, Windspeaker, Sacrificial Pact, Sense Demons, Faceless Summoner, Succubus, Savagery, Soul of the Forest, Mark of Nature, Warsong Commander, Rampage, Starving Buzzard, Timber Wolf, Snipe, Mind Blast, Lightwell, Purify and Inner Fire. Flamestrike, Abyssal Enforcer, and Vicious Fledgling appear in drafts 50% less often. Neutral cards from the Classic and Basic set appear 50% less often. Popular cards had small drop rate changes to address class balance concerns. We’re working to improve the Arena experience, and your feedback is always appreciated!Zaerhinon3 31 Aug
10 Feb Welcome to the Arena! :) Hello, and welcome to the Hearthstone Arena forum! This forum is here to provide you with a friendly environment where you can discuss the Arena with your fellow combatants. Discuss your best deck-building strategies, epic winning streaks and your best Arena decks within – and learn the ropes from other Arena veterans! Community forums work best when participants treat their fellow posters with respect and courtesy, so we ask that you take the time to read through the forum Code of Conduct and Forum Guidelines before posting.Zaerhinon0 10 Feb
11h Increase of Malchezaar in Arenas ? Have you increased the rate that Malchezaar appears in Arenas ? My last 10 games on 3 different runs have had SEVEN opponents with Malchezaar. First run I had 5 games in a row with Malchezaar opponents and during all of my years in which I´ve played hs, I´ve never gotten the pick. (I know he´s "only" been around for about a year or so). All of these runs are post-patch aswell.elv1s0 11h
2d CLOSE DONE tyBilgehan951 2d
4d Wilds cards in an arena deck I just played against a mage who had Naxx, Tournament, and Un'Goro cards in his deck. How can this be? Was there ever a time during Un'Goro that you could draft a wild deck?Sawamba3 4d
13 Sep Arena balance issues Hello. I was wondering how am I supposed to defeat a Mage in arena that was offered a Frost Lich Jaina in their draft? The last 5 arena runs I haven't been offered a legendary at all, yet a hero card one. I was winning up until the opponent using the hero card and after that it was game over.Wreckinballs1 13 Sep
10 Sep Paladins reign supreme? Seems the arena meta is completely different! Mages and rogues are out and paladins everywhere. Out of 6 games 3 were paladins my last run. Unbeatable.Fluzing3 10 Sep
10 Sep Arena 12 Wins, Deck + Video Hey guys, i just started to make hearthstone videos. So here is one as an example for a perfect arena run: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XR01ngEztwI May it help you :) Btw if got tips tricks or what ever to improve the videos just tell me, i am just getting started! Thanks for watching and helping to help ;)Hirntot0 10 Sep
10 Sep I love 3 Paladins in a row <3 :) E> Disable paladin in arena pls :) :) :)Pliaktor11 10 Sep
09 Sep 1-4 In Arena ? Hello, tonight I was chilling with a bad druid deck in arena when I lost my third game. A very disapointing 1-3 like every now and then but I noticed the play button was still blue so I pressed it quickly " to see what would happen " ( and to try to go further I admit ). Here's the screenshot : http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img922/6805/lXzXIq.png Don't know if it happened before, I told the tech support just in case. I don't want to get banned for bug exploit or something if it happens again. still lost the game thoMayo330 09 Sep
09 Sep I suck at arena!!!*NEED HELP* I started playing this game about 3 weeks.I learned about basics of this game but one thing that got my "eye" is arena.I know that arena can be good for making a lot of rewards in gold and 1 pack but i always have 0-3 arena run.I dont know what to draft and how to play with cards that I draft since I am very new.Any tips for me will be helpful.Anel1 09 Sep
05 Sep FOS AZ ARÉNA MIÉRT EGY KULA AZ ARÉNA?ivikris1 05 Sep
05 Sep Free arena took my coins I was going to play arena and just when i was about to select a hero i clicked out of the arena and it gave me a msg that this arena was free of cost but when i went back to draft my deck it took my gold?Fesheh0 05 Sep
04 Sep Arena Drafting is a Joke!!! Can Blizzard make some balance in arena drafting.I played with rogue gave me only 2 ,3 drops no spells, no late game cards. And first game I played was against Priest with 2 shadow madnes, 2 northshire cleric, 2 injured blademaster.....and on on.It like he was playing with his own deck.Maybe if Blizzard playing that game they will know what kind of joke is arena drafting.It's not fair some people get much better cards and legendary cards.And others get 2,3 drops and no removals.Wakozlol5 04 Sep
04 Sep Free arena run disappears Basically I queued for arena, and after selecting the 150 gold option, a popup announced I was eligible for a free queue, but due to some delay it popped up just after I had selected 150g. I expected this to overwrite my purchase and redeem the free run, but it didn't, and unfortunately after the run, I didn't receive the offer again. Seems to be a bugPifflebush1 04 Sep
04 Sep Arena rewards It seems to me arena rewards have deteriorated this expansion and guarantied pack contains some really bad stuff. I havent seen golden card in a pack for a while and also havent opened legendary card for some time. I have opened 20+ packs since last legendary and i believe it is closer to 30+ (cant tell for sure cause i have no way to check). I tend to play one or 2 arenas a day so I open 1-2 packs a day. I get some dust as a reward almost every run I finish. So yeah, not only you take a huge gamble every time you enter arena (too much RNG elements) you cannot expect some at least comforting rewards anymore. My last arena experiance was overall so terrible that I will take a break from the game for a few days.Sismis8 04 Sep
01 Sep Arena rewards are garbage in the last month i played at least 40 arenas and i've been scoring a lot of 7-11 wins and the rewards are always GARBAGE always minimum rewards with some golden common or golden rare instead of gold and like 50 dust What the HELL scoring 9-12 wins should be REWARDING otherwise players just lose gold even if u get a lot of 9 wins you are just getting the money back and no additional gold which makes u LOSE all your gold its frustrating to get 190 gold and some !@#$ty golden common cards and dust for a 11 win run and i am so disappointed in blizzard that makes this a HUGE ripoff it makes me want to quit this game since arena was one of the best thing in hearthstone for me.Pasta0 01 Sep
01 Sep Arena bug (on phone) In my last arena run when ı was 5-1. I beat my opponet and close my phone. When ı opened it I have 2 loses instead of 1.Nyks0 01 Sep
31 Aug Fix arena Arena is ridiculous now, there needs to be a better match making system as every arena run is paired with a player much much better. Nothing to look forward to either with these peasant "rewards".cod6 31 Aug
29 Aug Arena is horrible rn it's been a months since i haven't had a good arena run i know am not the best player out there. But arena has become a living hell and as we all know hearthstone is a pay to win game and for f2p players like me arena is the best way to be able to build a decent card collection but i have been getting the worst cards ever most of them are just horrible and useless when played with the other random cards and most of the time i end up facing people who achived high rank has a ton of legendary cards even in the arena i end up facing their golden legendary's like legit i haven't had a legegendary in arena for 5 months now and it's frustrating i want to give up the game but i keep telling myself that i need to give it another shotshinigami0 29 Aug
28 Aug Arena probleme Hi this is just hell i have veen playing for about a few months now and i have been getting really bad cards in the arena i sure try my best but i alwaaays end up with horrible cards i don't know what to do anymore buying packs is now for me better than arena and it suuucks any advice on how to get better in arena like am not the best but i manage when playing ranked or casual and i usually win 60% of my casual games sooo help please is it possible that i have a bug because the cards are mostly repeated and the same each time and for each classshinigami0 28 Aug
28 Aug Arena wins should count for 500 golden hero why doesn't it count... i mean.. not fair for the arena players, am I right?! would still be cool for them to get a golden hero through arena wins..... or this is exactly what blizz wants... people should play standard or wild to get those juicy reward...AsiaSnack6 28 Aug
27 Aug Hero cards in arena First, when i saw half of hero cards i was wondering if they will be availible in arena. then i realized that there's no reasons for not to be. and i was happy dreaming about drafting hero cards every arena run. then i started one, drafted without hero card, and get to play. it was typical arena with all its random bull!@#$tery, but in one pretty even game was something special. my mage opponent got his hero card. from that point game was lost without any chances. that frustraited me a little bit. so my question to you: should hero cards be availible in arena? have you played them or against them already? how much hate they could get in forums? just sharing my expiriance and want discuss on topic.GabenTheOne14 27 Aug
26 Aug arena free hello guys so excuze me for weak language en we need and love free 1 win to the arena please doing again arena is very hard and disharmonic. thank you team benaliwini0 26 Aug
25 Aug Bad team So blizzard make every single expansion worse. This has happened with every game they put out (except tft and bw). Maybe its time to get some real gamer project managers into the team?buiccube0 25 Aug
22 Aug This "new" Arena... ..is pure !@#$ covered in crap. First 2 picks are always a Kalimos, Book Wyrm, Auctioneer or like a Murloc... I mean WTF is that garbage? Down to a %^-*ing average of 3-4 wins from 6-7 And the rewards is a !@#$ing joke.. Well i can always enjoy ranked mode with Druid,Druid,Druid,Druid,Pirate Warrior yay! Fix Arena now dammit.Athaarin0 22 Aug
21 Aug Pack Rewards Do the pack rewards convert to Frozen Throne packs? or are they still Un'Goro packs?eleman2 21 Aug
17 Aug Arena bug...win counted as lost I joined arena. Lost my first battle regularly, lost my second due to disconnect and I won third. But, I didnt get chance to play next game because I got third "X" and it count me like a lost. Please bring me back in arena. Thank youDzoG7 17 Aug
16 Aug play arfus get the card that removes 5 cards and summons the 5 minions removed winSheercold0 16 Aug
16 Aug Deathwing < top deck 6 mana gay !@#$ 3 !@#$ this %^-* gay bull!@#$ %^-* top deck gay !@#$ %^-* DEATHWING < SIPHONSOUL ( SURE TOP DECK )Leeroy1 16 Aug
13 Aug Arena bug on mobile So I was playing arena with my samsung phone, when the game suddenly froze at the start of the round. I waited there for about 15 minutes and nothing happened. I could clearly see that it was not a problem with my phone or network sence the opponet moved their mouse and I saw those red frames. There went my arena run, bye bye gold. It's hard enough to try to collect gold as a semi-free-to-play player so these kind of bugs are dis apointing.Etiz0 13 Aug
13 Aug Please reverse the arena synergy change I just want to throw and support the reddit post about this issue. Please revert the automatic choises toward synergy during drafting. It is absolutly destroying Arena. Also please consider removing hero cards. Their impact is way to powerful. Every game I have discovered them I have absolutley crushed my opponent...Lightshadow1 13 Aug
11 Aug The new expansion Nice job blizzard with the new cards ! Now more clases have freedom to play arena and is not like last expansion when only mage , pala , rogue and shaman could get some decent wins i hope some of blizzard employes will this and they know that they did a very good job in my opinion bringing some cards that help other clases that where underperforming like hunter or warlock ! :))EdwardTirn0 11 Aug
09 Aug New xpac KotFT question Hello all, I am mostly an arena player and I have been watching the news regarding the new xpac of Knights of the Frozen Throne. Has Blizzard announced anywhere, whether the new DK Legendary cards will be possible to pick @ arena? Unlike previous xpac with the Quests, which were unavailable (due to the high synergies needed), the DK cards seem to be possible. However, when played with their strong Hero Power might be an insta loss (though same applies most times when Tirion is played f.e.). So, anyone knows anything? :Pkounamouta1 09 Aug
07 Aug Arena issue Just had an arena run where random disconnect cost me my run. i was playing druid (don't normally but other choices for hero were poor) and got no options for increasing mana crystals in draft and thought i was doomed to a 0-3. however after starting 0-2 i then went on a (rather suprising!) 4 win streak and during my next game i was in a clear winning position (that never happens for me!) and then the random disconnect. i was gutted. however seeing as it was a free run and i expected nothing from my draft im actually happy rather than annoyed. im focusing on the positive of how well i played the deck/opponent rather than the extra few dust/gold that extra win may have given me. is it wrong that im not angry or complaining at this like others? perhaps if id paid real money id feel different?Nozzie2 07 Aug
07 Aug Stack display. Stack your ability animation please. I lost an important game cause i didn't see that Moroes had poison, and i lost at 2 hp. Please do something about it.ABC0 07 Aug
05 Aug Discovers in Arena Nobody cares about EUByFireBeRekt1 05 Aug
03 Aug Meteor This card is disgusting. Costs 6 for a potential 21 damages, while a card named Flame Lance costs 5 and deals 8. So now when you face a mage, you can't play around flamestrike because of meteor and you can't play around meteor because of flamestrike, talk about strategy, duh.FortuneDW10 03 Aug
02 Aug Free arena ticked bug. When i Login in to the game Ahune asked " Do you have fun? Have more fun" so i checked for free arena ticked and there was nothing i payed 150 gold and started new run which one i did not finish, and next time when i logged in to the game i got message that i was granted 1 free arena run but game asked me to pay once more to started.DrBoom3 02 Aug
31 Jul Frost festival Don't play arena now if you have angry issues. Arena atm is filled with cancerous noobs with op decks, who have no clue how to play the deck and still win cuz of the op card quality they have. I consider myself a fairly good arena player with an average of 6 wins, and higher with the better classes, but now my arena runs were 2-3 3-3 2-3 4-3. reason, all got low card quality, my highest was 64.5 according to heartharena, and i can tell you, i saw some bull!@#$ card picks. But then the decks i play are insane, and the players total nubheadz. What results in me having angry issues and %^-*in hate this festival. So i came here to tell my story and hope to safe some ppl from this festival, cuz its bad for the regular and good arena player. for the cancerous noobs, it are glory dayz. Still a big !@#$ you for the rng you gave me blizz and let my oppenents %^-* me in my !@# with their no brainersholygoblin2 31 Jul
28 Jul Vicious Fledgling too op in arena ! Hello to all ! Today i want to talk about a card that in my opinion is busted in arena and need to get nerfed or even removed.If Vicious Fledgling stays on board one turn the game is over, it gets windfury attack twice and get stealth it can't be stoped i had games like this and it isn't the best experience .If you can take that feedback and make the card enjoyable i will be very thankful!OdiSei13 28 Jul
27 Jul 3 - 0 arena run gained a loss from somewhere? Hi, I'm currently on a 3 - 0 arena run, and despite only playing the three games after finishing the last I had a loss recorded against me? Despite running the Overwolf Heartharena companion at the time aswell which also confirms I've only had 3 games on the current run. Just wondering as to what might have caused this?Rugga6 27 Jul
26 Jul No arena gold rewards Just finished a arena and got a pack and 2x 25 gold as a reward, but the gold wasnt added to my account :/ Does anyone have the same problems ? That happened to me twice...K3lpo2 26 Jul
25 Jul Your bug costs me several games Dear Blizzard team, I am a semi pro player who is grinding high arena finishes. But sometimes you game just genuinely lets me down. In many cases there are bugs in arena, which cost me several loses. Frequently when I am searching for new opponent in arena the game kicks me out and counts it as a lose. It is so unfair, because many cases I can reconnect to that game and I win it and still it adds a lose to my record too. But even worse when the game kicks me out for no reason and I cannot even reconnect. Then it is a loose and nothing else. So many times that stupid bug boycotts me to finish with 12 wins. Considering the amount of money I spend on your game I would except more from you. Especially when it comes to fixing bugs. There is no doubt that I wait some sort of compensation from you for playing my nerves and letting me down.matekovarik0 25 Jul
23 Jul 11 wins with 0 spikeridge pala http://imgur.com/a/naBeE that deck Value is INSANE 3 primordial Drake 1 Dinosize lay on hands bog creeper etc etc BUT the early is bad like super bad.... YOU THINK and you are WRONG. top 5 Most important cards in this deck 1. ELVEN ARCHER super early game insane trades 2. Mana wrath +1 mana on everything well goodbye curve 3. Grimestreet outfiter/enforcer handbuff opop 4.truesilver champion duhh 5.Primordial drake deck weakness super less hard removal a priest with ysera killed me and a Pala with double spikeridge+dinosize :/wolf4542 23 Jul
23 Jul Wild cards in arena I have encountered wild cards twice in arena today, the first time i was playing against a paladain that played Muster for Battle which is GvG, at first I just thought it was someone that had saved their deck from before wild was taken out of arena, but then I played the next game against a warrior that had a Mechanical Yeti which is also GvG but then he also played a Fure Plum Pheonix which is Un'Goro so it can't of been an old deck, has anyone else come across this?Mango2 23 Jul
23 Jul Arena rewads I allways get gold as my arena rewards. It is marketing or program?Plogkiller5 23 Jul
23 Jul Mages in arena How does Blizzard plan to address this? Everytime you have to pick a class in arena and you get a mage, you basically can't choose what to play. The amount of great removal mage has in common, rare and epic slots is just too much. Not to mention how long mage has been top 1 class for arena. I don't think I'm alone on this one, something needs to be changed to arena state.Schrödinger6 23 Jul
22 Jul Refund my arena run or give me one for free Can i get my 150 gold spent before the free arena started i bought a arena invitation and i had priest warlock and druid then it took me out of the arena before i can choose my class then told me that this arena is for free but i lost my 150 gold and got other 3 clases !EdwardTirn3 22 Jul
21 Jul Why no recourse or compensation? Battle.net freezes and crashes when I am about to win 4th game as if the other guy is cheating and there is no recourse to report the game to see if it is permissible to get another shot. How can they Charge real money for something if they can not guarantee they will deliver what you are paying for? My computer did not crash and my Internet did not go down so what the hell blizzard?Shinobi1 21 Jul