Decks and Strategies

21 Sep Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Hearthstone Decks and Strategies forums! Before you begin posting we’d like you to understand a few things about how to post here, what’s appropriate to post, as well as how to best use these forums. Please read and be aware of the Code of Conduct and the forum posting guidelines. These will ensure that we can all enjoy discussing games with one another. Posting To get started you’ll need a BattleTag. This is a name you choose that identifies you throughout all Blizzard games. If you currently play World of Warcraft, Diablo III, or StarCraft II you probably already have one. If you do not play any of these games, you’ll want to visit www.Battle.net, log in to your existing account (or create a new one), and then choose to create a BattleTag on the left. You will also need a game license attached to the account, even if it’s just a Starter Edition. If you’ve just created your BattleTag and/or attached a game license you may need to wait a short while before being able to post. Learn more about BattleTags here! Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the forum page is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Info Follow and talk to us on Twitter @PlayHearthstone and on Facebook.com/Hearthstone.en for game news and information.Prokkar0 21 Sep
1h Suggestion to beat taunt warrior Hi, i'm going tomorrow to play in a wild tournament, i know that my opponent is going to play quest warrior and i've to play warrior as well. Do you have any suggestion on how can i beat him? I don't have the quest so i can't mirror him. Consider that i can use a wild deck. I'd play nzoth warrior but i don't have it either :( I guess that playing my pirate would be a bad idea, what about c'tun? or maybe just a new deck to counter his oneDonFarfuzio2 1h
4h Hunter Deck, any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any help. I've been playing this deck for a little while now and I'm pretty happy with it. Was just wondering if I was missing a trick? ### Beast Master # Class: Hunter # Format: Standard # Year of the Mammoth # # 2x (1) Alleycat # 1x (1) Bestial Wrath # 1x (1) Hunter's Mark # 1x (1) Jeweled Macaw # 1x (1) Timber Wolf # 2x (2) Crackling Razormaw # 1x (2) Dinomancy # 1x (2) Dire Wolf Alpha # 1x (2) Flare # 1x (2) Freezing Trap # 1x (2) Golakka Crawler # 1x (2) Kindly Grandmother # 2x (2) Scavenging Hyena # 2x (3) Animal Companion # 1x (3) Deadly Shot # 1x (3) Eaglehorn Bow # 2x (3) Kill Command # 1x (3) Unleash the Hounds # 1x (3) Vicious Fledgling # 1x (4) Houndmaster # 1x (5) Nesting Roc # 1x (5) Tundra Rhino # 1x (6) Savannah Highmane # 1x (7) Gladiator's Longbow # 1x (9) Call of the Wild # AAECAR8UjQG3AocE3gS7BYAHhwfZB+sHxQjbCe0J/gzHrgK5tAKfwgLZwgLkwgKJwwKTwwIFqAK1A4EK6rsCjsMCAA== # # To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in HearthstoneUrbanViking10 4h
4h Where is my gahz'rilla Guys ı want to ask something. Did the game update? or update ? I had a card with a gahz'rilla but now ı havent why ?sansasyo0 4h
8h Replacement for Frothing Berserker http://imgur.com/eBPygFx I'm currently losing this deck in Wild and I'm getting pretty nice win percentage (70% 31-13 Rank 9). However I'm not happy with Frothing Berserker's mechanic, being unreliable in the current Aggro dominated environment. Basically most of the time I have it killed before it can pump itself up. My wins come from weapon/pirate combos and this guy has nothing to add to such combos at the 3 mana mark. 1. Coldlight Oracle - this card might solve the problem of running our of cards and adding more options for useful combos, because of higher number of cards in your hand. 2. Raid Leader - adds more effectiveness to the overall dmg output of your pirates Any other ideas for a replacement ?Herowar10 8h
11h Priest how to deal with aggro? Hey guys, I struggle keeping up with aggro as a priest it's mainly Pirate Warrior, Quest Rouge and druid that out value me very early aoe spells are basically useless because they cost 5-6 mana, it's way too late so how do I deal with multiple minions and keep a board?Jin3 11h
1d How do I beat priests? I made a midrage hunter deck cause it's the cheapest and my old decks weren't viable anymore 1 Alleycat 2 Hunter's Mark 2 Jeweled Macaw 1 On the Hunt 2 Timber Wolf 2 Crackling Razormaw 1 Explosive Trap 2 Kindly Grandmother 2 Scaveging Hyena 2 Animal Companion 1 Eaglehorn Bow 1 Jungle Panther 2 Kill Command 2 Unleash the Hounds 2 Houndmaster 1 Nesting rock 1 Strangletorn Tiger 1 Thundra Rhino 2 Savanah Highmane every game against priest is just like this: I go second, I ALWAYS GO SECOND AGAINST PRIESTS, (then I (should) concede) they play a Northsire Cleric, I get a mixed hand and I then try different methods to deal whit them cause nothing seems to work, it's bad luck mixed whit them having a response to everything I get, I never get them below 10 hp and if I do they just heal back up, and this wouldn't be a problem but my last 6 games were against priests (from rank 12 4 stars to 13)Sheercold4 1d
1d Make Warlock great again! [WIP] So here's the decklist for my current Standard Warlock. I'll add a small reasoning for most of the cards as well. This list is far from perfect (with Warlock being close to dead), so suggestions are always welcome (but might be ignored). I have had some success with this deck on Casual, but that doesn't prove anything.... Haven't tried it in Ranked yet (but will do so this weekend or next week) The list 2x Fire Fly 2x Mortal Coil 2x Voidwalker 1x Ancient Watcher 2x Demonfire 2x Sunfury Protector (I should probably just craft 2x Defender of Argus) 1x Bloodfury Potion 2x Devilsaur Egg 2x Drain Life 2x Earthen Ring Farseer 1x Humongous Razorleaf 2x Ironbeak Owl 2x Void Terror 1x Hellfire 1x Shadowflame 2x Twilight Drake 2x Nesting Roc 1x Kabal Trafficker Why these cards? 2x Fire Fly: Honestly, I just felt like I needed another 1-mana drop. Started with the Flame Imp, but he usually got removed before he could do any damage (other than to my face). Besides, the Fire Fly can often remove 2 pirates or murlocs. This slot is very open for change though. Might change it for tech cards. Ancient Watcher and Razorleaf (or a second Watcher): I'm using these cards in 3 ways: taunting them up with Sunfury Protector, silencing them with the Owl or feeding them to the Void Terrors. 2x Devilsaur Egg: Good to discourage boardclears, but can be triggered with Hellfire/Void Terror or also turned into a taunt. 2x Void Terror: the MVP of the deck. Used to eat Eggs, Ancient Watcher and Razorleaf. Can also be buffed further with Demonfire and Bloodfury Potion Kabal Trafficker: more demons = more fun. Or more useless cards in your hand that can buff your Twilight Drake... Edit: updated list 2x Fire Fly 2x Mortal Coil 2x Voidwalker 2x Demonfire 2x Stubborn Gastropod 1x Bloodfury Potion 2x Devilsaur Egg 1x Gluttonous Ooze 2x Ironbeak Owl 1x Kabal Courier 1x Shadow Bolt 2x Tar Elemental 2x Vicious Fledgling 1x Blastcrystal Potion 1x Hellfire 2x Ravenous Pterrodax 1x Shadowflame 2x Nesting Roc 1x Kabal TraffickerPhillybear48 1d
2d Demon Buff Warlock Hey all with the popularity of druid and shaman token decks this season as well as the high use of control priest, I was thinking that now might be a good time to start experimenting with warlock. The idea of this deck is to use mostly demon cards with demon based buffs and removal spells. I have had mixed success with this deck on ladder and am sitting currently at rank 9. I havent given this deck enough time to fine tune it but it has been able to keep pace with alot of the other decks being used in ladder. As always, I am open to ideas on making adjustments to the deck as long as they make sense. If anyone who has been missing warlock these last 2 months and is willing to test this archetype out and give suggestions on the deck I would appreciate it. ### Demonlock # Class: Warlock # Format: Standard # Year of the Mammoth # # 2x (1) Flame Imp # 2x (1) Possessed Villager # 2x (1) Soulfire # 2x (1) Voidwalker # 1x (2) Corrupting Mist # 2x (2) Demonfire # 2x (3) Bloodfury Potion # 2x (3) Sense Demons # 2x (3) Shadow Bolt # 2x (4) Crystalweaver # 2x (4) Hellfire # 2x (4) Ravenous Pterrordax # 1x (4) Shadowflame # 1x (5) Bane of Doom # 2x (5) Tar Lurker # 1x (6) Kabal Trafficker # 2x (7) Abyssal Enforcer # AAECAf0GBBeTAey/Ao/HAg0w3AaSB7YHzgfCCPYI9q4Cx7sCybsC3bwC58EC6sECAA== # # To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in HearthstoneDrGert0 2d
2d Best comebacks after opponent BM's? Basically what the title says. For me it's definitely this: My opponent had a 12/11 deathwing dragonlord and an elise on board. 7 health left. I had the rag hero power, an execute, a brawl, and a couple minions in hand. I execute the dragonlord looking to increase my odds of winning, the Tyrande emotes "Thank you" a few times as 4 dragons come out; the other deathwing, ysera, alexstraza, and a primordial drake. I promptly emote "Thank you" back and brawl + hero power, slamming poor Tyrande in the face for 8 damage - lethal.FrostyFeet10 2d
3d Wanna learn Token Druid Join Stream https://www.twitch.tv/mastersynx Newb Account grinds to legend with Aggro Token Druid low budget have fun :)MasterSyn0 3d
3d Secret Mage, Sudden Freefall? For the past month or so i had up to 96% winrate with my custom secret mage. since a couple days now, i've had a dozen loses in a row each day. everybody has secret eaters, or just curves like a god. and why do you guys carry the eaters? i rarely face mages to begin with, let alone ->secret<- mages. only the ocasional iceblock-icebarrier combo, but thats no reason to carry such a tech-gamble minion. cause litarally everyone packs those mofos now. WTH!? i guess i'll have to stick to the pirate warrior routine in order to climb again.Lex86G7 3d
4d Blizzard spoilt game Just wanted to say the quest idea is dumb and spoiled this once great game. I enjoyed this game now I loath it league of legend here I come.slayer2 4d
5d OTK Priest Hello, i made this priest otk deck and id like to hear what do you guys think of it. So as many other priest decks it revolves arround card draw pyro/acolyte/cleric combo. use shadow visions to find dupicates of divine spirit. The idea is to buff stormwind knight which has charge. Radiant elementals and pint-size summoners are here to speed-up that proces. Cant tell you guys winrate of this deck couse i dont use any tracking method but it is fun. ### otk # Class: Priest # Format: Standard # Year of the Mammoth # # 2x (0) Circle of Healing # 2x (1) Inner Fire # 2x (1) Northshire Cleric # 2x (1) Potion of Madness # 2x (1) Power Word: Shield # 2x (2) Divine Spirit # 2x (2) Pint-Sized Summoner # 2x (2) Radiant Elemental # 2x (2) Shadow Visions # 2x (2) Wild Pyromancer # 2x (3) Acolyte of Pain # 2x (3) Kabal Talonpriest # 1x (3) Shadow Word: Death # 2x (4) Stormwind Knight # 2x (5) Holy Nova # 1x (6) Dragonfire Potion # AAECAa0GAtMK6r8CDiX4AuUE7gTJBvYH0QrSCvIM+wy1uwLwuwLRwQLYwQIA # # To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in HearthstoneSismis2 5d
6d Let's discuss Control Shaman This archetype has appeared in some threads, so let's discuss it properly shall we... Below is Lazarus Disciple, my take on a N'Zoth Control Shaman. The idea is simply: control the board, heal, drop White Eyes and Ayas, Spirit Echo them and drop N'Zoth. ### Lazarus Disciple # Class: Shaman # Format: Standard # Year of the Mammoth # # 2x (2) Devolve # 2x (2) Jade Claws # 2x (2) Maelstrom Portal # 2x (3) Hex # 2x (3) Hot Spring Guardian # 2x (3) Lightning Storm # 2x (3) Mana Tide Totem # 2x (3) Spirit Echo # 2x (3) Stonehill Defender # 2x (4) Jade Lightning # 2x (4) Jinyu Waterspeaker # 1x (5) Hallazeal the Ascended # 2x (5) Volcano # 1x (5) White Eyes # 1x (6) Aya Blackpaw # 2x (6) Thing from Below # 1x (10) N'Zoth, the Corruptor # AAECAaoIBOCsAsKuAqa8ApS9Ag2BBPUE/gX7qgKgtgLdugKHvALRvAL2vQLHwQKbwgKHxAKXxwIA # # To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone Decklists, ideas, etc, are welcome!Vlad32 6d
6d Make Warlock great again [Reboot] Since the forum filter decided that updating the OP of my previous Warlock thread (by adding 2x Vicious Fledgling to my deck) was somehow offensive, I'm gonna have to restart this thread instead of updating the old one.... Here's the new list: ### Demonic Terror # Class: Warlock # Format: Standard # Year of the Mammoth # # 2x (1) Fire Fly # 2x (1) Mortal Coil # 2x (1) Voidwalker # 2x (2) Demonfire # 2x (2) Stubborn Gastropod # 1x (3) Bloodfury Potion # 2x (3) Devilsaur Egg # 1x (3) Gluttonous Ooze # 1x (3) Kabal Courier # 1x (3) Shadow Bolt # 2x (3) Tar Creeper # 2x (3) Vicious Fledgling # 1x (4) Blastcrystal Potion # 1x (4) Hellfire # 2x (4) Ravenous Pterrordax # 1x (4) Shadowflame # 2x (4) Spellbreaker # 2x (5) Nesting Roc # 1x (6) Kabal Trafficker # AAECAf0GCJMBkge2B8m7ArC8Auy/Av2/AtPFAgsw8gXECPYI58ECn8ICq8IC2cIC5sIC68ICysMCAA== # # To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone I used to have 2X Void Terror in there, but after the removal of my Can't Attack minions, it was a dead card quite often. So I decided to trade it in for another 3-drop: Vicious Fledgling (please don't delete this thread for saying Vicious Fledgling so often....) Upside: it can generate enormous pressure, especially if I can hide it behind taunts. Downside: I lose targets for Demonfire and (the full potential of) Bloodfury. Haven't really played that much this month yet, but after the addition of the Vicious Fledling, I'm sitting at a 56.5% winrate. I'm expecting this to drop quite hard though. The main problem I'm currently having is a lack of early threats. Sure, I have 2x Vicious Fledgling, 2x Pterrodax and the potential of 2x Devilsaur, but I often find myself struggling to put up pressure in the early game. Not sure how I'll fix that yet, so suggestions are always welcome..... PS: If the old thread could somehow be recovered, I would be most grateful.Phillybear2 6d
19 Jun quest priest vs freeze mage Guys I play mostly freeze mage and I struggle playing against quest priest. Any tips ? It seems that my deck doesnt have enough damage to deal with the amara and all the heals :)THRASHER12 19 Jun
19 Jun Mage Burn/Secret vs Priest (Dragon or Silence) Hello everyone! I come to you in order to discuss a matchup strategy: Mage Burn/Secret vs Priest (Dragon or Silence). I started the game 2 weeks ago so I still have very few experience (and cards in my collection). I'm currently rank 13 and I have a Mage Burn / Secret Medivh close from the one of the link below: http://www.vicioussyndicate.com/deck-library/mage-decks/burn-mage/muzzys-burn-mage/ Sadly I don't have a Thalnos, Alexstrasza or a eater of secrets. I replaced: -Thalnos with a Loot Hoarder - Alexstraza and eater of secrets with one mirror entity and one Kabal crystal runner wich make the deck looks a little bit like a secret mage. The match up is supposed to be in my favor. But no matter how I try to play it, it seems I cannot win against Priest Dragon or Priest Silence. If I try to control the board, I don't put enough damage on the face and at one point or another the priest take back the control of the board and snowball... => I'm dead. If I try to rush him face, he manages control my minions, heal himself and survive until he can start to snowball on his own minions. => I'm dead. How would you play the game? Any advice on this matchup? Is it link to my deck that is too much between a Burn and a Secret one? Thanks in advance for your help!Elril5 19 Jun
19 Jun A Wild C'Thun Mage I need your help. My daughter asked me to build a Wild C'Thun Mage. I did play a bit with C'Thun Mage before MSoG but to be quite honest it was never something I invested in much. What I need your help is in establishing the archetype since I'll probably need to invest heavily in rotated cards that I'll need to craft and I don't want to spend dust unnecessarily. If anyone knows of any archetype and what are the core cards of it, I'll be forever thankful and you'll be making an 8 (soon to be 9!) year old girl very happy.Vlad17 19 Jun
19 Jun Decks and Strategies When I first entered this forum I saw a lot of helpful topics, like "boudget decks for new players" but now the titles are "rouge quest" "... is broken" "... is too op" etc. It's time to stop, nothing is too broken, is just that you are not prepared for that, if you are sick of quest rouges make a deck that can beat them. Nothing is too broken, it's just that the game isn't fun anymore for all players because now the meta is like rock paper scisorsSheercold16 19 Jun
14 Jun The Infinitely Wild Priest Next in the list of "Can you stop trying to make up decks, please?" list is the Infinitely Wild Priest. I have the feeling that maybe such a thing exists but in case it doesn't, I'll throw the idea to see if someone has any thoughts on the matter. Infinitely Wild Priest is basically a Reno Quest Priest. It's not new, I've seen them in Wild but I want to add some ideas to the mix. - Maximise deck size/value. With this I mean that I want to send as much stuff as possible to deck. Entomb and Elise the Trailblazer come to mind. What other options exist? There are cards that create copies in the deck of our own cards, I need to check those. - Maximise options in hand and board. This means stealing and bouncing stuff. Mind Control, Mind Control Tech, Brewmasters... Are there other options? Combos would not come easy on an highlander deck though. - Nice deathrattle curve. This is what I'm mostly concerned. I don't know the expansions before MSoG. I would say that Sylvanas and Dr. Boom would be cool but that's pretty much it. How to build a lineup of deathrattles that allows a good tempo and helps the other two purposes? Obviously this is a meme deck for fun and giggles but if you fine folks could point good cards for the 3 parts I'd definitely give it a go. Also, any criticism about the idea is also welcomed.Vlad5 14 Jun
12 Jun Rogue's need nerfed NERF ROGUE'S...There quests are WAY to easy to do. There is no winning against them.Astarrose11 12 Jun
11 Jun Combo hunter! Decklist: ### Midrange/combo # Class: Hunter # Format: Standard # Year of the Mammoth # # 2x (1) Alleycat # 2x (1) Fire Fly # 1x (1) Hungry Crab # 2x (1) Timber Wolf # 2x (2) Crackling Razormaw # 2x (2) Dire Wolf Alpha # 2x (2) Kindly Grandmother # 2x (2) Scavenging Hyena # 2x (3) Animal Companion # 2x (3) Eaglehorn Bow # 2x (3) Kill Command # 1x (3) Rat Pack # 2x (3) Unleash the Hounds # 2x (4) Houndmaster # 1x (5) Leeroy Jenkins # 1x (5) Tundra Rhino # 2x (6) Savannah Highmane # AAECAR8EuwOvBLsF7LsCDagCtQPeBNkH6wfbCe0JgQr+DLm0Auq7AuvCAo7DAgA= # # To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone The combo: The core combo of this deck is Timber Wolf + leeroy + unleash for 10+2 for every enemy minion, to a max of 16. Add in another timber wolf and it goes to 12+3 for every enemy minion, to a max of 18. Introduction: The first thing you'll note about this deck is that it bears a striking resemblance to midrange hunter. This is because, well, it IS midrange hunter with a 3 card-16 burst combo. Playing the deck feels comparable to a hunter-beat em' up version of malygos druid. Your combo is pretty flexible, and the rest of the deck is trying to maneuver them into range of it (Or just kill them. That works too.) Card/deck choices & Q/A: Why not scavenging hyena/tundra rhino combos? Well, that's still 3 cards w/ unleash, and is only 4 + 2 for every enemy minion up to 14 damage. Besides, the deck can still do that - we just only run 1 tundra rhino because that combo is less damage and more reliant on them having minions. How important is saving unleash/timber wolf? The first timber wolf and unleash can really just be thrown away, 4 mana to summon a charging 2/1 for every enemy minion is pretty spicy, as well as buffing all your other minions as well. If you have the hand for it, you can do this before committing the leeroy + second unleash/timber wolf combo to put them into range. Why am I sharing this? Well, I was grinding my 100 daily gold (Not that I grind it every daily, such a time sink on days where I have literally anything else to do.) and I recently watched the firebat/zalae video of thaurissan and hyena/rhino/unleash/small minions combo, and decided it'd be fun to try it myself. I went 15/4 today with the deck at rank 5 climbing through to rank 3 - so it's actually been performing substantially better than the standard midrange variant. Enjoy! :-)FrostyFeet1 11 Jun
11 Jun vs Quest Rogue , the worst and most booring matchup Matchup against quest Rogue makes me just wanna quit playing the game. Maybe that is the only solution. When u see the quest-symbol, just quit? I have never won against quest-rogue with a control deck. I get it, its like rock, sissor, paper. But this quest rogue never ever loses against control. And of course there are, for each class, one specific anti quest-rogue control deck. but then, where is the creativite in creating as many versatile decks possible. Its like every class has 1 deck 90 % players use, and I think it is because of the quest-rogue deck. People are forced to use sertain counters, to maybe win..RackaPacka10 11 Jun
09 Jun Creating a Rogue Deck Hey people I recently made a rogue deck revolving around Maligos and Sherazin After playing playing with it for quite some while and with certain amendments,I reached the deck below. However,it just does not feel complete or at it's full potential Any ideas on it? ### Edwin-Shera-Mali # Class: Rogue # Format: Standard # Year of the Mammoth # 2x (0) Backstab # 2x (0) Counterfeit Coin # 2x (0) Preparation # 1x (0) Shadowstep # 2x (1) Mistress of Mixtures # 1x (1) Swashburglar # 2x (2) Eviscerate # 2x (2) Razorpetal Lasher # 2x (2) Razorpetal Volley # 1x (3) Edwin VanCleef # 2x (3) Fan of Knives # 2x (3) Questing Adventurer # 2x (3) Tar Creeper # 1x (4) Barnes # 1x (4) Sherazin, Corpse Flower # 1x (4) Xaril, Poisoned Mind # 2x (6) Gadgetzan Auctioneer # 1x (6) Vanish # 1x (9) MalygosSsSlayer8 09 Jun
09 Jun Mind Control Priest Anyone else playing around with a similar deck? Ive been having mixed results with this one that Ive created but it is a blast to play with nonetheless and probably endlessly frustrating for the opponent. I need more time with it to fine tune it and/or work out the kinks with my current list to be proficient with it. Anyways, if anyone has any comments or feedback if they are willing to test the deck out Id love to hear it. I am also open to suggestion for card substitutions as long as it makes sense. Cheers. ### Mind Control Priest # Class: Priest # Format: Standard # Year of the Mammoth # # 2x (1) Crystalline Oracle # 2x (1) Northshire Cleric # 2x (1) Potion of Madness # 2x (2) Radiant Elemental # 2x (2) Shadow Word: Pain # 1x (3) Mind Control Tech # 2x (3) Shadow Word: Death # 1x (4) Barnes # 2x (4) Priest of the Feast # 2x (4) Shadow Madness # 2x (4) Shifting Shade # 2x (5) Holy Nova # 2x (5) Onyx Bishop # 2x (6) Cabal Shadow Priest # 2x (8) Free From Amber # 2x (10) Mind Control # AAECAa0GAt4FhbgCDgjcAZACyQbTCtcK8gz6sALOswKStAK1uwLVwQLYwQKZyAIA # # To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in HearthstoneDrGert0 09 Jun
09 Jun My new composed Druid-beast deck , it seems to work. ### Custom Druid # Class: Druid # Format: Standard # Year of the Mammoth # # 2x (0) Innervate # 2x (1) Earthen Scales # 2x (1) Enchanted Raven # 1x (1) Hungry Crab # 2x (1) Mark of the Lotus # 2x (1) Stonetusk Boar # 2x (1) Young Dragonhawk # 2x (2) Dire Wolf Alpha # 1x (2) Golakka Crawler # 2x (2) Mark of the Wild # 2x (2) Mark of Y'Shaarj # 2x (2) Tortollan Forager # 2x (3) Elder Longneck # 2x (3) Mark of Nature # 1x (3) Pantry Spider # 2x (5) Bittertide Hydra # 1x (5) Virmen Sensei # AAECAZICBLsDp7ICwb0C5MICDZcB1QH+AYEFiAXZB8GrArazAs27AvnAAv7AAqTCAq/CAgA= # What do you think guys ?Flyfisher2 09 Jun
08 Jun Shoop's Elemental Shaman :-) Would highly recommend the deck: ### Elemental token # Class: Shaman # Format: Standard # Year of the Mammoth # # 2x (1) Fire Fly # 1x (1) Patches the Pirate # 2x (1) Southsea Deckhand # 2x (2) Devolve # 2x (2) Flametongue Totem # 2x (2) Jade Claws # 2x (2) Maelstrom Portal # 2x (3) Hex # 1x (3) Hot Spring Guardian # 2x (3) Mana Tide Totem # 1x (3) Spirit Echo # 1x (4) Cult Master # 2x (4) Jade Lightning # 1x (5) Bloodlust # 1x (5) Hammer of Twilight # 2x (5) Servant of Kalimos # 1x (6) Aya Blackpaw # 2x (6) Thing from Below # 1x (8) Kalimos, Primal Lord # AAECAaoICKsGkwn+qgKRvAKUvQLzwgKHxAKXxwILgQTUBf4F8Af7qgKgtgKHvALRvAL2vQLrwgLCwwIA # # To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone It takes quite a few games to get used to playing, but it feels so satisfying once you learn it. I've played about 50 or so games of the deck, and while some cards in it (Cult master) look very odd and the deck overall looks bad - they all have their place. If you want to add me and play some games together with it feel free to, FrostyFeet#17247FrostyFeet3 08 Jun
07 Jun Feedback requested for my deck Hi guys and girls I created an elemental deck with some jade synergy. Because jade cards are pretty good and give value. But i would like some help with my deck. Obviously i don't have all the dust jn the world so i need to have prioraties. Thanks in advance Fire fly-2 Lightning bolt-1 Flametong totem-2 Jade claws-2 Maelstrom portal-2 Hex-2 Hot spring elemental-1 Igneous elemental-1 Mana tide-1 Lightning storm-2 i do not have volcano yet. (Not enough dust atm) Tar creeper-1 Jade lightning-2 Jinyu water speaker-1 Tol'vir stoneshaper-1 Servant of kalimos-2 Aya blackpaw* Fire elemental-2 Blazecaller-2 Stone sentinel-1 Kalimos the primal lord* Now i do not have all shaman carda obviously. I do not have white eyes al'akir and old god legendary. Right now i dont have alot of dust around 80 I feel like i lack early game but jade claws and fire fly are pretty good curve if i get it. I am thinking of crafting 2 volcano's and 2 thing from belows. And put them in my deck. Feedback would be really appreciated.XXceberusXX32 07 Jun
07 Jun My Wild Anyfin Paladin I picked up my Wild Anyfin Paladin that I didn't give too much attention since the JtU rotation. This deck was the sole reason why I didn't dust the rotated cards and am I glad I made that decision. The original deck was Thjis Trinity Series version that I tuned to my preference and lack of some cards. I took the opportunity to make some changes with some JtU cards, namely Stonehill Defender. The deck is as follows: 2x Forbidden Healing 2x Bluegill Warrior 2x Equality 2x Wild Pyromancer 2x Acolyte of Pain 2x Aldor the Peacekeeper 2x Murloc Warleader 2x Stonehill Defender 1x Wickerflame Burnbristle 1x Barnes 2x Consecration 2x Truesilver Champion 1x Finja, The Flying Star 2x Solemn Vigil 2x Ivory Knight 1x Tirion Fordring 2x Anyfin Can Happen I really like the deck but I'm having doubts about Wickerflame and Barnes. I don't own Ragnaros the Lightlord but to be honest I have so much healing that I never really missed him so far. Another doubt is if Stonehill Defender does a better job than Tar Creeper. Any ideas and suggestions are welcome. I'm currently running this on Wild Ranked and will keep you posted.Vlad27 07 Jun
07 Jun Dirty Rat to counter Quests Let's admit it, most quests were created so that many would be forced to spend their precious amount of dust to create 2 Dirty Rats. For example; to disrupt Quest Rogue and Exodia Quest Mage and to pull Amara, Warden of Hope, Barnabus the Stomper, Queen Carnassa, Galvadon or Megafin - if opponents don't play them right away on their turnHello5 07 Jun
07 Jun Anti Quest Rogue Mage For anyone out there who is struggling with quest rogues, here is a deck I created last night and have went 5 - 0 against quest rogue so far. Mages are huge in the meta right now so this is nothing new, however, this deck seems to do very well against them. By turn 5 or 6 you can have a board full of your minions and the rogues health down between 15 - 20 (assuming you had a good starting hand). The freeze spells allow you ample time to continue to build your board and go face with spells. Hemet is also important as he will filter out all low mana cards and leave you with high damage spells to finish off your opponent. If anyone has any questions about how to use this deck feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer. Cheers. Note: Dont use Hemet unless you have your ice blocks in hand or if youre certain youre going to win once played. Good luck! ### Tempo Mage # Class: Mage # Format: Standard # Year of the Mammoth # # 2x (1) Babbling Book # 2x (1) Mana Wyrm # 2x (1) Mirror Image # 2x (2) Arcanologist # 2x (2) Frostbolt # 2x (2) Medivh's Valet # 2x (2) Primordial Glyph # 2x (2) Sorcerer's Apprentice # 2x (3) Arcane Intellect # 2x (3) Frost Nova # 2x (3) Ice Block # 2x (4) Fireball # 2x (6) Blizzard # 1x (6) Hemet, Jungle Hunter # 2x (7) Firelands Portal # 1x (10) Pyroblast # AAECAf0EAr8InccCDsABuwKVA8kDqwTLBOYElgW8CIGyAqO2Ate2AsHBApjEAgA= # # To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in HearthstoneDrGert4 07 Jun
07 Jun Control Priest/Warlock Someone know any Control Priest/Warlock deck for wild and standart?Dmicedo2 07 Jun
06 Jun Quest warrior OP WARRIOR QUEST is OP and SHOULD BE REMOVED OR EXTREMELY NERFED!!! Recently I have played against warriors that have their stupid quest card in there deck and they use the most disgusting taunt deck with it. I played a game today and faced of against a warrior that have the quest card and he used it with a taunt deck. In early game I was winning but later in the game when he could just play any taunt he wanted he basically RAPED me in game, and to top it of when he completed his ugly disgusting quest he RAPED me even more and harder because he used a hero power that COST 2 mana crystals, and the !@#$ING HERO POWER DEALS 8 DAMAGE, I mean c'mon do you in BLIZZARD REALLY THINK THIS IS BALANCED WHAT ARE YOU DOING OVER THERE? REMOVE the quest or NERF it or change the hero power so that it doesn't do 8 damage, it can make 4-5 damage instead or you can make so that the hero power cost 4 mana crystals or more. this is the 4th time a play against a warrior that has the quest card and the only use tauntsawax9 06 Jun
06 Jun nerf Rouge Quest Please Blizzard, can you nerf murlocs and delete the rouge quest, because it to OP or make from 5 5 to 3 3. than it isn't it that good anymore and you can make some other quest better like the hunter quest.YourOpponent15 06 Jun
05 Jun Disgust in wild. Good day dear people (bots too, they're innocent, forced to do bad men's work), Please I'm begging you with all my heart, Stop playing PIRATE warrior or QUEST rogue in wild ladder. The reason for that, is you're destroying the whole fun part of WILD and also you still can faceroll all you want in standard. Thank's a lot.SIX6 05 Jun
05 Jun Anti Quest Rogue Deck For anyone out there struggling against quest rogue here is mage deck I created last night and have went 5 - 0 against quest rogue with it so far. Mages are huge in the meta right now so this is nothing new, however, it does handle the frustrating quest rogue deck very well. By turn 5 (assuming you had a decent starting hand) you can easily have your side of the board filled with your minions and have their health down between 15 - 20. The freeze spells buy your ample time to stall them and continue to go face with spells. Hemet is also pretty important because he will filter out all low mana cards and leave you with high damage spells to finish your opponent. If anyone has any questions on how to use this deck feel free to ask questions and I will do my best to answer. Cheers. Note: Only use hemet once you have your ice blocks in hand or if youre certain your going to win once played. ### Tempo Mage # Class: Mage # Format: Standard # Year of the Mammoth # # 2x (1) Babbling Book # 2x (1) Mana Wyrm # 2x (1) Mirror Image # 2x (2) Arcanologist # 2x (2) Frostbolt # 2x (2) Medivh's Valet # 2x (2) Primordial Glyph # 2x (2) Sorcerer's Apprentice # 2x (3) Arcane Intellect # 2x (3) Frost Nova # 2x (3) Ice Block # 2x (4) Fireball # 2x (6) Blizzard # 1x (6) Hemet, Jungle Hunter # 2x (7) Firelands Portal # 1x (10) Pyroblast # AAECAf0EAr8InccCDsABuwKVA8kDqwTLBOYElgW8CIGyAqO2Ate2AsHBApjEAgA= # # To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in HearthstoneDrGert0 05 Jun
05 Jun Ranked Season 39 Anyone having luck with any particular deck this season? I hit rank 5 with control pally last season but it hasnt been doing it for me this season. Blame it on bad draws or even the fact Ive been seeing alot more skilled secret mage players and control priests. Either way, Ive went back to mid-range hunter and have had way more success. Id like to know what everyone else is having success with. Wouldnt mind trying a few new decks. Cheers.DrGert2 05 Jun
05 Jun NO WINNING AGIANST ROGUE'S NERF ROGUES! there quest is way to easy to do!Astarrose1 05 Jun
04 Jun are you kidding me ? what is that roque quest how much retarded do you want this game to be hahahahaha my god how more can you fail with thisShadowlifes7 04 Jun
04 Jun Tirion's Army, a Control Paladin Deck Deck List ### Tirion's Army # Class: Paladin # Format: Standard # Year of the Mammoth # # 1x (0) Forbidden Healing # 2x (2) Doomsayer # 2x (2) Equality # 2x (2) Hydrologist # 2x (2) Wild Pyromancer # 2x (3) Aldor Peacekeeper # 2x (3) Stonehill Defender # 1x (3) Wickerflame Burnbristle # 2x (4) Consecration # 2x (4) Truesilver Champion # 2x (5) Stampeding Kodo # 2x (6) Ivory Knight # 2x (6) Spikeridged Steed # 1x (6) Sunkeeper Tarim # 1x (7) The Curator # 2x (8) Primordial Drake # 1x (8) Ragnaros, Lightlord # 1x (8) Tirion Fordring # AAECAZ8FBvoGiq4C5q4CubICvL0CucECDIoB3AP0Bc8G9gePCdsKj7QCs8ECm8ICiMcCyccCAA== # # To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone This new copy functionality of Hearthstone is really neat! I'm fairly inexperienced with this deck and I would like to discuss some points. Tarim or not Tarim? Tarim was rarely used. The board is often clear and I rarely have minions with less than 3/3 in it. I can see Tarim being strong in specific contexts, like removing a big threat but it is nowhere close to how useful I found it with Mid Range Murloc Paladin. Should I remove it or am I missing something? Ivory Knights The discovers are not that brilliant on average and I contest very little on the board with a 4/4 body. As with other Paladin builds I'm less than happy with it. It was one of the four cards that wasn't in my original deck and I'm not convinced. I'm seriously considering Tar Creepers to take these slots. EDIT: I'm also considering Vinecleaver to support Tarim. Mulligans This is my biggest headache, but it is especially awkward against Crystal Rogue. I don't even know what my plan is. In fact I'm comfortable with mulligan vs any aggro deck since it is very similar to Anyfin. However against other archetypes I'm often looking at the cards trying to make sense of what I'm trying to achieve. Any other point, feedback, etc, is more than welcome!Vlad5 04 Jun
01 Jun Game=Destroyed I returned to playing Hearthestone after 1,5 year, im aware of the changes and it got me 1 week to adapt.The fact that Blizzard has given so much space to aggro decks and removed any skill-demanding decks destroyed the game imo.Now this game is about who can get 5 turn lethal.As a player who has played each and every game i strongly dissagree with this strategy blizzard follows.Ok, i get it they want to make it simple to attract more players but they give the old-fashioned control and combo players cancer each and every time.Im rank 2 right now and at 95% i face aggro decks.n0bdestroyer20 01 Jun
01 Jun Budget Decks for new players Hi everyone, one of the most common topics here is the frustration that new player experience when they start playing ranked. And it is indeed terrifying when you lead your little minions into battle at the beginning of each month and get crushed by full-blown legendary decks over and over again. But there are budget decks that work really well. This thread is dedicated to them and I hope that it will help new players. If anyone wants to contribute, please post a deck list, crafting cost, required cards from adventures, good and bad match-ups, and what the basic ideas for mulligan and gameplay are.Lemmi10 01 Jun
31 May How do you deal with secret mage? Secret mage is on the rise and it can be a very unpleasant experience to play against them. Not only do they get early access to the secrets in their deck from Arcanologist, they can also usually play them for free thanks to Kabal Lackey and Kirin Tor Mage and often get a 5/5 Kabal Crystal Runner that's protected by counterspell as early as turn 2. This thread is dedicated to counters to this new plague. A few things I found to be useful - since I played several priest variations recently, this is mainly from a cleric's point of view. - Eater of secrets: Still undecided on that. Without at least one, i found it almost impossible to beat secret mage. On the other hand, the two popular mage variations, paladins and the minority of hunters that still run secrets account for less than 25% of all opponents. Is that really worth it? When should you play him? Obviously, try to eat as many secrets as possible. Sometimes there is no other way than to play him early, and I always regret that in the late game when the mage gets two more turns with Ice Blocks. - Keep some cheap minions that you would usually play early on. Minions with a powerful battlecry are perfect to mitigate the effectiveness of mirror entity: Netherspite Historian or Stonehill Defender don't bother you much when they get copied or polymorphed. - The coin is an invaluable countercounterspell. Keep it as long as possible. Other than that, I have no idea how to play around counterspell. Trying to remove a Kabal Crystal Runner with SWD on turn 3 almost inevitably fails, meaning the game is lost. - Silence effects are vital in Un'Goro anyway, and secret mage is no exception. That 5/3 Manawyrm behind 2 mirror images, or that Ethereal Arcanist, there's always a good target. - Dont throw away an Ooze or Harrison too early. Medivh is coming sooner or later... Any more suggestions and/or experience with other classes?Lemmi10 31 May
30 May Rogue quest too OP Please nerf - a toddler could win with the rogue quest deck. It's ruining the fun of Hearthstone.RedSheepy1 30 May
30 May I just started playing HS and would like some critisizm about my favourite deck Greetings fellow players, I literally started playing HS yesterday and have already found the class and deck I absolutely adore. I really enjoy playing with Jaina as a mage (lvl 18). My class got me to rank 20 star 2 from the beginning without losing during my streak. However, I don't have knowledge about the decks and cards which is why this topic is made. I don't have a big collection at all, so please remember that. If you have some critisizm or (minor) suggestions, feel free to give your honest opinion about everything. Here is my deck: Mage - Jaina 1 Arcane Missiles 2x 2 Acidic Swamp Ooze 2 Amani Berserker 2 Arcane Explosion 2 Frostbolt 2 Murloc Tidehunter 2 Novice Engineer 3 Arcane Intellect 2x 3 Frost Nova 2x 3 Giant Wasp 3 Ironfur Grizzly 3 Scarlet Crusader 3 Stonehill Defender 3 Wolfrider 2x 4 Fireball 4 Polymorph 4 Water Elemental 2x 5 Darkscale Healer 2x 5 Gurubashi Berserker 5 Nightblade 2x 6 Boulderfist Ogre 7 Firelands Portal (this is so op) 7 Flamestrike (this too) Even if you want to give your personal opinion about the deck or share your thoughts about the potential in different game modes, please feel free to share it. If you also want to critisize my gameplay and tactics and maybe even give some advice, or even if you want to play with me to practice or just have eachother on the friend list, then here is my BattleTag: #Spectra21926 Thank you for helping me very early on in my journey to the top, SpectraSpectra11 30 May
30 May Oppenents are still so unbalanced after 3 years. Could you guys damn change the game find opponents that f*cks everything. PLS seperate the game modes between card decks. Give me one logical reason to choose an opponent that has C'thun or Awakenings deck when i only have a basic classic deck. What the actual f*ck you guys are trying to do ? I broke up with HS in 2014 because of this same reason. The opponents were so unbalanced. WTF you were doing about these 3 years. Why can't you change the way players get opponents for a fair game ?MacOS4 30 May
30 May Advice, hints, tips for my Murloc Paladin deck Let's start with a bit of backstory: I've been playing HS on and off for years and have never really bothered with anything but casual play before. Recently I've decided to start trying to rank up, and this month I've managed to swing between ranks 13 - 15 (mostly the latter, alas.) This seems to be the rank where my noobiness starts showing, and I've been struggling to get past that. I'm running a midrange murloc paladin deck with these cards: 1x Forbidden Healing 1 x Murloc Tidecaller 2x Vilefin Inquisitor 2 x Equality 2 x Hydrologist 2 x Rockpool Hunter 2 x Aldor Peacekeeper 1 x Coldlight Seer 2 x Murloc Warleader 2 x Stonehill Defender 2 x Consecration 2 x Gentle Megasaur 2 x Truesilver Champion 1 x Elise the Trailblazer 1 x Ivory Knight 2 x Spikeridged Steed 1 x Sunkeeper Tarim 1 x Primordial Drake 1 x Tirion Fordring I'm sure there are things I could do to the deck and/or my gameplay strategy to improve, but honestly, I don't know what that is. So I've come here to ask for any ideas or tips you guys might have.SaintAlia5 30 May
29 May Help for my first warrior deck. 2x N'zoth's First Mate 2x Acidic Swamp Ooze 2x Cruel Taskmaster 2x Cleave 2x Execute 2x Fiery War Axe 2x Slam 2x Frothing Berserker 2x Ravanging Ghoul 2x Arathi Weaponsmith 2x Bloodhoof Brave 2x Grimy Gadgeteer 2x Kor'Kron Elite 2x Arcane Reaper 2x Sunwalker Little story: I started playing hearthstone 7 months ago. I begun whit warlock priest some druid and a bit of hunter and shaman, I couldn't stand mage because ice block reno, paladin was pretty weak and I just didn't know how to valorify warrior and rogue, but I wanted to be good whit all the classes so I started to learn about warrior and being a free to play player i didn't have the cards or dust to make amazing decks so I tryed to make the most flexible decks possible. This is my final variation of the warrior deck I started whit, it got me to at least rank 18 every month and left me whit sweet memories (mostly of people conceding) I didn't play it too much since the new meta, but lately I started to play it again and it works almost as good as before. PLEASE GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS FOR THIS DECK! Thanks for reading!Sheercold7 29 May
29 May Just Rope the Quest rogue from turn 1. Since blizzard dont want to nerf this retardness in order to give even the worst and stupidest player a way for get easy legend let's make the ladder of all Quest rogue a nightmare wasting them as much time as possible. MAYBE after the third game in a row where those retards get roped from turn one they will consider to swap decks and stop cancer the whole game for try to get a non deserved rankDarx33 29 May