General Discussion

19 Feb The Hearthstone forums are getting an upgrade! Starting soon, the official Hearthstone forums will be moving to Discourse. If you would like a preview of the new forums, check out the Overwatch and World of Warcraft forums to see how they function. This forum update will provide additional functionality that will make it a better place to hold discussions about Hearthstone. How does this affect me? The old Hearthstone forums will no longer be available for posting after the transition. Discourse will provide a fresh start for all players; this means that any posts or guides that have been posted previously will not carry over! We suggest you copy any guides you may have now for re-posting later. The old forums will remain in a read-only state for a limited time. We look forward to seeing you on the new Hearthstone forums soon!Zaerhinon0 19 Feb
05 Feb Current Arena Rules Updated: 15 Nov 2017 Note: Neutral cards represent the baseline for all draft appearance rates. On average, Arena runs consist of 60% Common, 28% Rare, 10% Epic, and about 2% Legendary cards. Class minions are +100% more common than neutral cards. Class Spells and Weapons are +175% more common than neutral cards. Cards from the latest Expansion receive an additional +50% increase in their appearance rate. The following cards are unavailable in arena: Death Knight Hero Cards, Vicious Fledgling, Jungle Giants, The Marsh Queen, Open the Waygate, The Last Kaleidosaur, Awaken the Makers, The Caverns Below, Unite the Murlocs, Lakkari Sacrifice, Fire Plume’s Heart, Klaxxi Amber Weaver, Dark Arakkoa, Cult Sorcerer, Hooded Acolyte, Twilight Darkmender, Blade of C’Thun, Usher of Souls, Ancient Shieldbearer, Twilight Geomancer, Disciple of C’Thun, Twilight Elder, C’Thun’s Chosen, Crazed Worshipper, Skeram Cultist, Twin Emperor Vek’lor, Doomcaller, C’Thun, Dust Devil, Totemic Might, Ancestral Healing, Windspeaker, Sacrificial Pact, Sense Demons, Faceless Summoner, Succubus, Savagery, Soul of the Forest, Mark of Nature, Warsong Commander, Rampage, Starving Buzzard, Timber Wolf, Snipe, Mind Blast, Lightwell, Purify and Inner Fire. Flamestrike and Abyssal Enforcer appear in drafts 50% less often. Neutral cards from the Classic and Basic set appear 50% less often. Popular cards had small drop rate changes to address class balance concerns. The first two picks in an Arena draft are no longer more likely to include synergy-based cards. We’re working to improve the Arena experience, and your feedback is always appreciated!Zaerhinon19 05 Feb
31 Jan Watch and Learn Buddies Thread -New users on top; -Remember to have the option for spectating on from your game settings; -Users who play on other servers, will have this specified; -No more space, old users will be erased. Check topic replies for more ids. BATTLETAGS: moongrandpa#2931 FireX#1940 ZelchJ#2838 Kjevo#1806 Shiketsu#2651 CoreGaming#2958 MkA#1469 Mihnea#2497 Taiji#2511 Noolik#2566 Carolus#2546 Abkun#2844 TomMurloc2#1950 Iöthys #2997 Hadouken#2895 Gintako#1296 Fliss#2366 Grace#2504 rsbeer#2406 Markiog#2156 Hassansabbah#2142 Hikuro#2218 lifeinmont#1386 Wexus#2134 Fuuijin#1759 patrunjica#2153 Elstar#2735 Green#2686 Netanio#2611 goldi90#2860 Balrog#2904 Monetoso#2953 positiveplus#2978 Maplej#2525 Quaris#1472 Dominich#2161 Klaik#2367 BurgerDan#2226 Boyling#2243 wowzzta#2732 DizzyDwarf#23731 AirGear#2800List updated up to reply number #621Corpsus950 31 Jan
22 Jan New Player Experience and Whizbang the Wonderful Some players have noticed that new Hearthstone players (players that are still undergoing the New Player Experience) are currently unable to craft the Whizbang the Wonderful card. We wanted to take this moment to let players know that this restriction was intentional. Whizbang the Wonderful is not a card designed for new players – they won’t know many of the cards that are in Whizbang’s decks, and we don’t want to overwhelm or frustrate players while they are still trying to learn Hearthstone. Once the player reaches Rank 25, or if they choose to manually exit the New Player Experience early, they will then be able to craft the Whizbang card. We apologize for missing this restriction in the update notes for Update 12.2, as that omission was not intentional. We will continue to keep an eye on the New Player Experience and will make adjustments as necessary. Thank you for your feedback and support!Zaerhinon14 22 Jan
24 Oct 2018 Fireside Gatherings: Poster Generator Add a bit of digital flair the next time you announce your Fireside Gathering! Our nifty new poster generator will allow you to choose which upcoming event you’d like displayed and customize its background. If you have an established Tavern, your Tavern sign will be displayed as well. Once the poster is generated, you’ll be able to download it with or without text, and share it directly on Facebook and Twitter. The sharing buttons won’t be available if you’re hosting an unlisted Fireside Gathering but you’ll still be able to download the poster and send it to friends and patrons. The poster will be available for download in Facebook , Twitter, and Instagram sizes. Give it a go: https://resources.firesidegatherings.com/generator/Zaerhinon0 24 Oct 2018
19 Oct 2018 Fireside Special feature Innkeepers, now you have even more options to spice up your Fireside Gatherings! It was already possible to experience Fireside Brawls. Now, get ready for a whole menu of Brawls to choose from for your attendees, all through the Fireside Special feature! With the Fireside Special, Innkeepers will be able to select one additional Fireside Brawl from a curated library, in addition to the rotating monthly Fireside Brawl that their patrons will already have access to during their Fireside Gathering. The Fireside Special feature is now available via the FiresideGatherings.com website. Here’s how things work! Setting up your Fireside Special Create your event and head over to the event detail page once it’s completed. If there are Fireside Special brawls available for the date of your event, the default ones will show up on your event detail page, and you’ll see a “Change Brawl” option. You can usually only select brawls 30-60 days ahead of time. If you don’t see any brawls available, it might mean your event is too far in the future, so check back closer to its start date for options to manage your brawls. Click the “Change Brawl” option to review available brawls (based on your event date) and select the one that you’d like to have available at your upcoming Fireside Gathering. You’re done! Enjoy the brawls at your Fireside Gathering! There are a few things to keep in mind when you make use of the Fireside Special. Any Fireside Gathering—unlisted or public—can add a Fireside Special. You also do not need to have established a Tavern to be able to choose your Fireside Special brawl. Fireside Brawls cannot be changed on the fly once the event has started. The catalogue of brawls available to Innkeepers via the Fireside Special depends on the start date that the innkeeper selects for their event. Tips on using the Fireside Special If you’ve been wondering how best to make use of this exciting new feature, we’ve got a couple of suggestions. Setup an unlisted Fireside Gathering and pick your Fireside Special brawl! Then gather some friends from round the neighborhood and pull up a chair by your own hearth. Hearthstone is home… literally! Give the Fireside Special a go at your regular Fireside Gathering—ask your friendly innkeeper, or set a Fireside Gathering up yourself! Make sure to set up your Fireside Gathering in a public location so people can attend. Thinking of something fun to do at work on Friday evening’s social hour? Set up an unlisted Fireside Gathering, pick your Fireside Special brawl, and get in there! Rynundu1 19 Oct 2018
11 Feb Fireside Gathering Bug Report Megathread Greetings, patrons! Uncovering any issues with your Tavern or our new Fireside Gathering features? Please help us make your Tavern experience better by posting any Fireside Gathering-related bugs in this thread. Please copy and paste the below template in a reply below. Off topic replies will be removed. Which event did you attend? (Tavern name, venue, and address OR event link from firesidegatherings.com) Were you an Innkeeper or a Patron? What type of device did you use? (Samsung Galaxy S8+, iPad Air, etc.) Operating system (Optional) Were you using GPS location services, wi-fi, or both? Describe the issue. (Use as much detail as possible. Any screenshots are helpful.) Fireside Gathering Known Issues Some players may not properly receive the Fireside Friends card back. Attendees of a Fireside Gathering may remain on the Tavern’s attendee list for several minutes after logging out or closing Hearthstone. Some wireless access points may not be detected during Innkeeper setup.Prokkar24 11 Feb
31 Jul 2017 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Hearthstone General Discussion forums! Before you begin posting we’d like you to understand a few things about how to post here, what’s appropriate to post, as well as how to best use these forums. Please read and be aware of the Code of Conduct and the forum posting guidelines. These will ensure that we can all enjoy discussing games with one another. Posting To get started you’ll need a BattleTag. This is a name you choose that identifies you throughout all Blizzard games. If you currently play World of Warcraft, Diablo III, or StarCraft II you probably already have one. If you do not play any of these games, you’ll want to visit www.Battle.net, log in to your existing account (or create a new one), and then choose to create a BattleTag on the left. You will also need a game license attached to the account, even if it’s just a Starter Edition. If you’ve just created your BattleTag and/or attached a game license you may need to wait a short while before being able to post. Learn more about BattleTags here! Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the forum page is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Info Follow and talk to us on Twitter @PlayHearthstone and on Facebook.com/Hearthstone.en for game news and information. Guidelines In addition to the forum Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, they cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Hearthstone forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Hearthstone. The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topic not related to Hearthstone, Battle.net, or Blizzard Entertainment is subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, and/or non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words "Blizzard," "Blue," or any community team members' names in a thread topic is frowned upon. Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Posting "First" or IBTL ("in before lock") constitutes as spamming. You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL ("in before the lock") is not helpful, and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Do not "bump" posts. The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called "necro bumping" or "necroing"). Petition posts are frowned upon. These are discussion forums and, as such, we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Do not post about locked or deleted threads. Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It's up to you to read the forum Code of Conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules. Naming and shaming constitutes harassment Accusing players by name, denouncing them for behavior that might, or might not be justified can lead to post/thread deletion and a suspension. While such warnings may sometimes be warranted, allowing targeting of others in such a fashion is open to abuse and thus not allowed. You may present your point of view while preserving the anonymity of those involved.Zaerhinon0 31 Jul 2017
09 Mar 2017 Price adjustments for Android We’d like to let everyone know that we’ll soon be adjusting the pricing of Hearthstone purchases made through the Android clients. We regularly look at our pricing around the world, and from time to time we make changes such as these to align with local and regional market conditions. UPDATE: The new Android prices will take effect on March 6, 2018. You can see the updated prices below for Switzerland, Romania, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Turkey and Nigeria: - The Hearthstone teamZaerhinon1 09 Mar 2017
27 Feb Another hunter post I've stated this before, hunter is way too much atm. They are everywhere too. Every 3 games you play 2 are hunters even in casual. When is the big nerfhammer coming down? It's about time. This is worse than when druids controlled the ladder with toggwaggle and star alligner. The majority of the player base is fed up with these decks, not that they're cheap but they have serious balance issues. Hunters will read this and say I'm crying but try any other deck except counter deck and try to enjoy some games, casual or ranked. I dare you.Byzan221 27 Feb
27 Feb Friends Hey quite new to the game and thought I'd put this out there for anyone looking for friends to play with and also I'm not quite sure what deck I should build, so on. Want to actually get good at this game XD. Battletag - Brandyox123#2458Brandyox1233 27 Feb
27 Feb Test Subject + Necrium Vial = ?? Does Test Subject return 2x Necrium Vials when you use this combination?greendestiny7 27 Feb
26 Feb Rank 5 Hi.I want to reach rank 5 next season.What decks do you recomand to play?I have midrange hunter,secret hunter,odd rogue and zoolock.Vld168 26 Feb
26 Feb Illidan Stormrage Justice! Can u make Illidan Stormrage playable??? I would really love to see the most iconic Warcraft character being played in Hearthstone!Mihi13 26 Feb
26 Feb Shop is closd Shop is closdabbas142 26 Feb
26 Feb How do I report a player? How do you report players?Scruffy39 26 Feb
26 Feb 80g challenge quest, trade, no scam, 160g each Add bilbo#2120 if you got the 80g gold trade quest and want to trade! I would like it, if whoever plays it with me would post on this thread after, because I will make it my standart post for when I get that quest then in the future as well :) So I can show my trackrecord, since I've found out a lot of ppl scam with that quest.Bilbo23 26 Feb
26 Feb 2 Legendaries I opened a pack on Hearthstone and gave me a second Legendary Prophet Velen!! I remember that Blizzard said that we will not have a second legendary!!! I have 2 of them on my account!! What am i supposed to do?sebogeo8 26 Feb
26 Feb Spread the fun Like many, I have to admit, I've not really been enjoying this meta that much, to the point where I've stopped playing ranked all together. I'm not here to whine about it, it is what it is and if others are finding it enjoyable....fair play to you. Instead I've just been playing meme decks in casual for the kicks. So in the interest of just having pure fun, I'm interested to see what other fun meme decks are out there, whether you've thrown it together yourself or found an insanely fun net-deck. Post them here and lets spread a little fun around, and if you've got a few fun stories about your deck....let's hear them :DRayven17 26 Feb
26 Feb Add a Friend for Spectator Q and Challenge Q Hi all, feel free to add me to your friend list if you are an active player...i started playing HS about a 3-4 years ago. Just looking to fill my friends list with active member as it makes the game more fun. If there is any players from Ex-Yu Region (Cro,Serbia,Bosnia...), feel free to add me also! Thank you very much / Hvala puno. My battletag is : MaddogDario#2181MaddogDario0 26 Feb
26 Feb Hearthstone on Chromebooks and Mediapads 2019 If anyone of you had Chromebook or Mediapad, just go to Amazon's appstore with your device, and search for "Hearthstone" and simply just download it for your device. I just got a Huawei Mediapad, and i HAD to find a way so i could play Hearthstone even when I'm at work :D Hope it helped! :)Bandersnatch0 26 Feb
25 Feb Player Turn Clock Question I'm playing someone and it appears that they are just sitting there with their finger on the hero power button, which keeps the fuse from appearing. No joke, it has been 30 minutes! I don't want to let them win, but this is rediculous. Anyone know if we can report this or if Blizzard plans to fix this if it is a glitch? I ended up losing bc the game disconnected. Unreal.Bymeme4 25 Feb
25 Feb Hearthstone Evolution to Hunterstone or Priestone. Hi guys. I didnt ever expect me trying to talk about HS in Forums but i wanted to talk about my thoughs and feelings about this Game at this moment. Every word is just my opinion so dont take them for granted. I have been playing Hearthstone for a long period of time since its release kind of. When i read about Ben Brode my thought about it was like holy !@#$, my fav game will change. And it did. By a lot. I used to buy packs for every expansion but its seems this is the last one since i wont keep playing this unbalanced game. Lots of streamers gave up playing. This month.. The game is worse than every season we had. Really its stupid. Its so frustrating to be matched with Hunters Or Priests. Literally there are No other decks around. Its so stupid! Hearthstone has 9 classes and each class should had 1 deck! Im so annoyed by the fact that this game changed so much. The last patches were pointless to do and imo there were better ways to fix that game. Devs gave HS community a message. That message was ''We dont care,just buy our packs'' I regret supporting this game anymore. Im so disappointed from blizz. Thats all. I want to say Bye and big thanks to all of you for all the good games we may had.MightyBeast8 25 Feb
25 Feb Advice on how to deal with hunters (Discretion: I'm a mere rank 12 player but I think the majority of hunter players hover between rank 20-15 as I encounter them less and less proportionally to the climb) I started playing close to 2 months ago and in that time I've encountered a ridicolous amount of complaining threads about hunter. Back at the 20-15 rank range, I also had some trouble dealing with hunters. But I never complained about them. The most important thing is to realize what kind of hunter deck you are facing. Usually you are able to tell right at their first turn what's their game plan. If they play a minion, they will go face fairly early on and highly unlikely have any secrets or zuljin in their deck, but probably rexxar dk. If they play a secret, they will have zuljin and maybe even rexxar dk in their deck. Sometimes you face hybrid kind of decks (at least those are custom decks and not netdecks) where there is a combination of secrets and minions. They are usually easier to beat because they lack the strength of either side (spell hunter / face-midrange hunter). At this point I'd like to say that I have no clue nor experience about death ruttle hunters and how to deal with them. I have encountered only one in the past month and they are usually to be encountered in higher ranks. I aim to speak to 20-15 rank players. Alright, so this is how I deal with different scenarios. Spellhunter (secrethunter): Always keep in mind that they have cards like 'killcommand', crushing walls (not too often though), that 'kill a random enemy minion' or 'change a minion to 1 hp' card in their decks and possibly in their hand. What I aim for is to play it rather slowly. As a control player, just do what is really necessary. If they summoned a random animal companion (be it that boar, or that bear), I use just one spell for them. I reserve my high cost minions for later, after I've seen them using their removals in my other minions. It's important to have a decent amount of hp throughout the game. Once they play zuljin, it gets somewhat easy. Usually it's late into the game and they got desperate. If the board is full of 3/3 wolves and other things while yours is empty, use your board clear (always keep one in hand if he hasnt played zuljin yet). After that threat is gone, it's just waiting until you've won. You outscaled him and you should win. Facehunter - midrange hunter: It's important to play a bit opposite to what you would play like against spellhunter. Think of it as an aggro deck. Start playing minions (preferably taunts) early on and constantly clear the board if the opponents side is gettig full. He will include cards like scavenging hyena in most cases. Make sure to use hardremovals for those kind of cards (that gain a bonus after fulfilling a condition). By round 10 or so, he should be out of steam and you can go hard into face. He will use his dk card (dk rexxar) and the zombeasts need to be removed (or not) depending on the circumstances. I personally think that the first 5 rounds have the most impact on how the game will turn out. That is my advice on how to deal with those hunters. Hope its not too bad and those that complain can get some insight. Again, its a key aspect to realize what kind of deck you will be facing. You should realize it by round 1 (or 2) and adjust accordingly.ilYaku2 25 Feb
25 Feb Another hunter post I've stated this before, hunter is way too much atm. They are everywhere too. Every 3 games you play 2 are hunters even in casual. When is the big nerfhammer coming down? It's about time. This is worse thanByzan20 25 Feb
25 Feb Bots with cryptic names in Casual mode Hey, I know there are already some topics talking about the bots. But I’m making this so the chance is higher that this issue gets adressed. Many/Almost of all my casual mode matches are against bots. They all show the same behavior: -Weird cryptic name like “P8NOR26” or “B6042F4” -Same basic cards -Same play style -Same 1 sec. delay between each attack he does -They ignore minions half of the time and go straight for hero Blizzard please do something against these bots! They are no fun...Tom2 25 Feb
25 Feb Hunter's class I think that the lesser emerald gemstone in the Hunter's class is OPKiller792 25 Feb
25 Feb How does end of season pushback work? Can someone clarify this for me as I'm getting conflicting answers on Facebook. I've just achieved my highest ladder rank ever at rank 6. When the season restarts I'd like to be starting from rank 10 so I can avoid that break-point push if possible. If I continue to play and get knocked down to, say, rank 8 before the season ends will the 4 rank pushback set me back down to 12 or will it push me back 4 from my highest position of 6? I don't want to risk losing my rank if it's going push be back below the rank 10 break pointRayven3 25 Feb
25 Feb Guy ropes every turn after taking action A player roped me every turn after taking action, so I started recording as proof. He added me after, so I could get his full BattleTag. He probably does this to get other players to concede for an easy win. Some things upfront: I reported him through the social tab already. I am not posting the full ID due to obvious reasons. I am ok with taking your time before you play cards. Yes, he could be busy feeding his baby every 90 seconds, but it's unlikely. I know there are probably at least 10 similar threads, all negatively towards OP. I know he is not violating current Blizzard/Hearthstone rules. I won the game in the end. English is not my main language. In my opinion, something has to be done. Implementing a chess timer seems like a good idea. I reported him already, so I am only posting here, because I am really looking forward to reading your comments and the developing discussion. Some questions Do you think his behavior was wrong? Do you think I am wrong? Do you think it is a problem worthy of being solved? Do you think a chess timer would be a good idea? Do you have any other ideas in solving this problem? Why do you think Blizzard has not acted already? Thank you for keeping the discussion modest/civilized. Greetings, Escore. Edit 2019-Feb-24: This thread was removed and restored after I sent a gm who was very friendly a ticket. The link to the video has to stay removed (even though there was no full id, like #1234). I will upload another video tomorrow with his name blurred out, so you guys can still see his actions. Thank you for your answers so far. Have a good night!Escore11 25 Feb
25 Feb Game director is trash. HEARTHSTONE DYING Blizzard must do something. we never wanted fantastic decks. Game direktor garbage, we don't need him.DerLeer6 25 Feb
25 Feb Can't get off Rank 5. EU specific question as that is where I play (as far as I know). I'm been playing with several warrior/priest decks (quest hakkar priest/hakkar control warrior) and have played 150+ games in the last 3 days. I win 4-5 games in a row and then lose 4-5 games in a row. To say I'm fed up is an understatement. I just want legend once so I can quit this frickin game. What do you guys consider the meta to be from rank 5-1 and what would you recommend climbing with? I honestly haven't got a clue as I've seen everything from murloc mage to quest rogue. There's no consistency and even when I should win some RNG shenanigans screw me over (Hemet from Elise pack removing corrupted bloods 1 turn before I win...I'm looking at you). I abhor agro decks and prefer slow control decks (not OTK).Beaker1 25 Feb
24 Feb Can we have a "meh" emote please. Any other suggestions?Yojimbo2 24 Feb
24 Feb No legendary in 70 packs ? So i bought this 50 packs + 20 bonus preorder and bought 30 packs from in game show via ingame money and i opened 100 packs. I got 4 in the first 50 then no legendary in the last 50. I got frustrated then bought 20 more, but no legendary again. Is it normal or bugged or something , i think its ridiculous that i haven't got any legendary over 70 packs.Not only that i got like only 3 epics ....Cosewin41 24 Feb
24 Feb Results Manipulation So I'm always trying to come back to Hearthstone, and I'm constantly being effed over by this pseudo rng, it's just terrible it instills terror, and it makes the game ugly... I'm not the only one saying this, and more and more people are waking up to this truth. I mean the patterns are there. Like mulligan 1 card just to get back a copy of a card that you already have in your hand; Constantly streaking up to just before the milestones(10/5/Legend), just to lose 5-8 games in a row... I mean, WHY? Is the point of the game to just irritate people. I don't even care for the match ups, which a lot of people complain about. I don't care about finding my archetype nemesis. It's the chain of perfect win or lose draws that settle the game. Players are not playing the game, developers are basically deciding to a certain extent who wins or loses matches, which is heck of a lot different. It's an incessant manipulation of the matches and the results and the averages. Makes the game... Ugly! STOP DOiNG THiS! And let us play the game the way a card game is mean't to be played. It's a fantastic game, And this one goes out to the developers. I've seen too many players quitting this game, gamers that didn't even pick it up because of this... Greed? I honestly can't understand what it is... This sort of complex you guys got going on. Improve match ups, improve rng, and this game can easily become the next big thing since WoW.Astrahleon25 24 Feb
24 Feb Opponent not losing rank after defeat Can someone explain to me why the opponent's rank isn't going down after loss? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMw7COSBZ9Y I should also mention that this happened to me before with another opponent three times in a row, I was matched with him three consecutive times and every time he kept the rank, but I didn't have recording on. Thank you.Aelumag6 24 Feb
24 Feb Classic Set Hi.I have been playing Hs since the release of boomsday and now i realized that i have less than a half of classic set cards(i only have maly,leroy,edvin and some epics).Should i start buying classic pack untill i get more cards or should i buy the next expasions cards?I am free to play if this matters.Help me.Vld162 24 Feb
24 Feb I must be the worst arena player I see people complain about not drafting good cards if I draft good cards I will get 4 wins max. I played a 2 flamestrike mage deck 3 wins I also played some warrior decks once drafted oondasta with big beasts got 1 win. I just can't play around everything once I lost a game because Hunter had a 10/10 king krush I was at 12 HP. Also lost to a paladin who had two stonehill defenders he discovered tirion and sunkeeper tarim he got a alekstraza from bone drake. Lost to a warrior deck who had lich king and yip.And also when I play a big taut their is always a removelShadowDragon5 24 Feb
24 Feb 80g quest trade EU add me here Durotan#21224 thx.Durotan1 24 Feb
24 Feb Stop with the unfair match ups! I don't know if Hearthstone has cards value hidden in the engine or somewhere, but I keep getting matched 3/4 of the time with people clearly over my deck level. They'll have at least 6 legendary plenty of golden & most importantly their avatar will be golden whilst mine 71/500 FFS ☹️ And I saw other same posts got downed most of the time by dev/mods saying that not many remarked on this, everyone I know remarks & there's plenty more of other people that posted this. Is there favoritism? on like people that pay to win or something? I like Hearthstone, but it's rare that I'll have a decent/equal fight without looking at the first played cards or avatar & thinking I might as well concede & don't waste time. Destiny got called out many times on the system cheating on xp you can google it quickly to see the system how unfair it was written, maybe something similar is happening here. "do you not have phones?"Luk3Fulgur33 24 Feb
24 Feb whats that?! is hearthstone dying? there are too much bots if you play vs bots they take advantage with low mana cost cards and you have a hight mana cost cards in your hand I've determined a few things from the couple of months that these bots have popped up, which hopefully gives this some more credibility: - All of them play basic cards, and nothing else. - All of them play very aggressive decks, and will often try to go face, but will sometimes focus on clearing the board if it means securing a victory. - Their responses are not only predictable, but also very robotic in nature. Some of their responses to my turn happen the moment I hit the End Turn button, faster than what I'd consider possible for any human, only to follow up with seemingly calculating what to do next, before suddenly playing half their hand. - All of them use the more recent Ranked Seasonal card backs, likely to show off. - All of their names are a jumbled mess of numbers and letters i think blizzard allow bots to play because the game is dyingTHEHELL19 24 Feb
24 Feb Perspective and consequences Disclaimer: This is personal and there's not gonna be any Hearthstone-content in this post. A while ago I realized that for me, perspective is the most gorgeous thing in life. by perspective I mean the realization of the difference between problems that seem big and problems that are big and, in consequence, what really is important to oneself. in my case and I suspect in most other's cases as well, this boils down to the basics: health, family, friends and such. these things are too easily taken for granted and instead we strive after those things we think we desire: money, cars, legendaries. but threaten one of those basics that we take for granted and our world shakes. and this is where perspective sets in: you realize that before, when you were complaining about your hardships, in reality you had it all. nothing truly bad was happening to you, your pains weren't as big as they seemed, your insurmountable problems were just the giant shadows of a mouse, cast on the wall by a flashlight. but recently I realized that I had a flaw in my thinking: perspective is only gorgeous if it turned out well. then you can look at your problems and see them in their true, small size. if it doesn't turn out well, you're left to be eaten up by your regrets. there's always more that you could have done, more time you could have spent, a little more effort you could have taken. sometimes you get another chance to do all that and sometimes you don't. last year I experienced this bad side of perspective and for that there'll never be another chance. eventually I returned to the same-old, same-old. everytime I think about what happened I lose the fight against the tears, but I moved on without learning much, if anything. I didn't draw any consequences. recently I lived through it again and after a period of pure terror, I got another chance. it did turn out well. I think humans are creatures of habit and eventually we all fall back into routine. "the clarity will go away". I'm not going to fight that because I know there's no chance of succeeding. but I will draw consequences this time. one of them is this forum. it was very important for me and I've tried to be a productive factor in it. but even though I realized that it has changed, I didn't reflect on my own position towards it. I always believed that it is still important to me. I don't know, maybe it even is, but that doesn't matter anymore because every minute that I spend arguing about bots, balance or rigging is a minute I could spend with friends or family. those people that I can talk with instead of talk at. because this is what this forum boils down to in my opinion: a big twitter-rss without a comment section. there are way too few discussions that seek insight and way too many statements of 'personal truths'. this is where I say I have enough. the main reason for me to write this post is not to encourage others to leave, but to try to inspire people to reflect upon their own lives and realize what's really important in them. eventually it will be too late for everything. but try to delay that for as long as possible and try to get there with as few regrets as possible. thanks for the good memories.khisana21 24 Feb
23 Feb Disconnected after every game Hello I am getting disconnected from the game on PC and also on mobile even though on PC I am connected via Ethernet cable. I dont want to post this on tech forum because there is a phony called Hagut that will probably lock this thread to keep his post count high without any meaningful insight. Thanks for helpingMaedhros13 23 Feb
23 Feb mechathun bug this is weird interaction when mechathun kills you when your opponent plays shaman using reincarnate and that is triggering condition of mechathun. im fine if he use ancestor call and double lava burst. but when he kills me and there is still reincarnetad mechathun on board its weirdDraven1 23 Feb
23 Feb More daily quest slots. Could we have a few more daily quest slosts? 3 is a bit too little considering events taken into consideration. Some dont even appear or will be retrieved unless you swap out the quest. I know, increase by 1 or 2 and ppl will ask for even more, but 3 days aint really that much.Cas1 23 Feb
23 Feb Making HS little bit more free to play :) Hello. I trided to contact u via your fcb wall, but noone responded, so I am trying this way as well. This is my original post: Hey there. I see there is a lot of very dissatisfied people and I don't want to be one of them, yelling for balancing the game. But still I have to ask you if you have ever considered some kind of sales comming into the game. I know that its free to play, and players don't have to spend a single $ on it, but still, some kind of discout for playing the games would be nice ( like 30-50% sale for random legendary/epis for e.g. 50 wins in ranked games?). I play the game for few months. I am playing literally every day if possible and I am currently rank 14. I know its not much, but I feel I did a great job in climbing but right now I feel kind of stuck. My deck is like 6120 dust dragon priest and it does well, but if I compare my deck with deck I am playing against I feel little bit weak. I loved the event, which just ended (stardust income is very welcomed) but I still can't efford to buy a single legendary even if I open almost 10 decks a week ( btw I am getting legendary in like every 30th deck in average, is it normal?) . I don't think that legendaries/better cards win the games but it would be a oportunity to build new decks (heavy focused on one current legendary) , to try new things with different heroes than the priest. But I can't even think of trying my different decks in ranked because I have no good cards in them (ofc I can play standart, but that neverending 1st turn conceding is a bit annoying). To make it clear, I just wanted to know if Blizzard ever thought about some kind of stuff like that, or its just nonsence and why. Thank you for reading it through and for every answer. Btw I have no idea if this wall is read by someone competent. If yes, sorry for my English :)Kubajz8 23 Feb
23 Feb Discord server? Hey y'all, I've recently been thinking about making a Discord server. Not for any particular purpose, I just wanted to make a place where we could talk more openly about stuff. It doesn't have to be just HS themed, just a place where we could post memes/play games/joke around and talk. The truth is, I feel like our little forum community is slowly tearing apart. We've had a few great people leave, and there were only a few that joined. We've come to gather on these forums, even though it may not have been the best place to do so (due to the overall toxicity and whatnot). This sucks though, because I feel like there's potential in this community, and... it'd really suck if it were to be wasted. I wanted to make a place that wasn't under this kind of pressure, anger, hatred and ignorance, and where we could instead, you know, talk like people. So those are my thoughts. Tell me what you think! Oh and sorry about the sloppy writing. I'm not great at making speeches.Spidery71 23 Feb
22 Feb Faster Games Hi Can we get a game mode where you only get 10 seconds to take a turn or it times out for the next person to have their turn. I understand some people need a lot of time to get their brains in gear, i do not and its really annoying waiting for ages for someone to make a decision when they only have 1 mana crystal or even 10 mana crystals but 1 card. Im not suggesting you replace the existing timer, just add another mode of play, super mode or something like that. ThanksSergio11 22 Feb
22 Feb Choose your champion. https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/esports/tournament/hct-winter-championship-2019/choose-your-champion Haven't had one in a while, get some free packs, some laughs, and some competitive spirit Bloodtrail's gonna win ya her me?Sheercold5 22 Feb
21 Feb Ysera, worth crafting? Which legendary dragon would you craft?Yojimbo3 21 Feb
21 Feb Schroederwow King Krush and Halazzi the lynx in facehunter deck .... Your hunter retardation just reached proportions of the universe. ... huntardMaedhros1 21 Feb