General Discussion

10h Watch and Learn Buddies Thread -New users on top; -Remember to have the option for spectating on from your game settings; -Users who play on other servers, will have this specified; -No more space, old users will be erased. Check topic replies for more ids. BATTLETAGS: moongrandpa#2931 FireX#1940 ZelchJ#2838 Kjevo#1806 Shiketsu#2651 CoreGaming#2958 MkA#1469 Mihnea#2497 Taiji#2511 Noolik#2566 Carolus#2546 Abkun#2844 TomMurloc2#1950 Iöthys #2997 Hadouken#2895 Gintako#1296 Fliss#2366 Grace#2504 rsbeer#2406 Markiog#2156 Hassansabbah#2142 Hikuro#2218 lifeinmont#1386 Wexus#2134 Fuuijin#1759 patrunjica#2153 Elstar#2735 Green#2686 Netanio#2611 goldi90#2860 Balrog#2904 Monetoso#2953 positiveplus#2978 Maplej#2525 Quaris#1472 Dominich#2161 Klaik#2367 BurgerDan#2226 Boyling#2243 wowzzta#2732 DizzyDwarf#23731 AirGear#2800List updated up to reply number #621Corpsus802 10h
1d Fireside Gatherings Features: Now in Open Beta! The new features coming to Fireside Gatherings are now in Open Beta! That means that you can head to an approved Fireside Gathering near you to try out all the new stuff! Here’s what you have to look forward to: Taverns - Fireside Gathering Innkeepers who have hosted at least one Fireside Gathering with checked-in guests can now found a Tavern on the Fireside Gatherings website! They can give their Tavern a unique name and design a Tavern sign that perfectly embodies the spirit of their communities! The big news is that Taverns persist between gatherings, and they need your support to grow! Fireside Gathering Friends List – If you’ve got Location Services enabled on your mobile device, Hearthstone will know when you’re attending a Fireside Gathering! Just push the lantern icon that appears at the top of your Friends List to check in! This button will search for a Fireside Gathering at your location, or help find an upcoming one nearby. After you check in, your friends list will display your fellow attendees, making it faster and easier to find a new friend to partner up with or play against. Fireside Brawls - Fireside Brawls are special Tavern Brawls that can only be played at Fireside Gatherings. Each month there will be a different Fireside Brawl to try. These brawls run the whole month with no breaks, and they continue to exist alongside each weekly Tavern Brawl. June’s Fireside Brawl is The Great Nefarian Challenge! In the Great Nefarian Challenge, you’ll cooperate with a partner (as Morgl and Anduin) to take down Nefarian. The Fireside twist is that if you and your partner succeed in this task, you’ll be presented with a score screen letting you know both the number of turns it took to take Nefarian down, and the highest minion attack you achieved over the course of the game. Your Innkeeper could even be packing some prizes for those who get the best scores! Innkeepers, grab a quest log for your gatherings: Nefarian Quests (color) | Nefarian Quests (black and white) Enjoy this month’s Fireside Brawl, then get ready for July’s Fireside Brawl: Tag Team! Want to attend or start a Tavern of your own? Visit www.firesidegatherings.com for more information! We hope to see you at a Fireside Gathering Tavern soon!Rynundu0 1d
07 Jun Hearthstone 8.2 Known Issues Well met! Below are the Known Issues for the Mobile Client. Android Devices You can't import a deck from outside the game until you copy one from within the game. On certain devices, copying a deck from outside of the game and then going to the Collection Manager screen can cause the client to crash. Thank you for your continued reports, and enjoy Hearthstone!Zaerhinon1 07 Jun
17 Apr Standard Format for New Players We’ve received some questions from our newest players about how to access Standard format. Since as a new player you’re unlikely to own any Wild cards, you’ll be automatically assigned Standard format. When you head over to Play mode, you’ll be facing off against other Standard decks when you queue up. After both formats are unlocked*, a ‘button’ will appear on the upper right of the deck selection screen when you enter Play Mode. When an octopus-like Kraken symbol is showing there, you’re in Standard, while a thorned infinity symbol symbolizes Wild. Just press the button to switch between formats. We hope that helps clear up any confusion. Please accept our warm welcome, and we wish you many merry hours spent in the Hearthstone tavern. * Wild can be unlocked by crafting any Wild-only card, such as those found in the Curse of Naxxramas and Goblins vs Gnomes sets.Zaerhinon22 17 Apr
01 Apr Guide for New Hearthstone Players - How to make gold, packs / legendary view / game basics Hello! There is a lot of new players that visit this forum. They ask many questions about game, decks, quests, mechanics and other stuff. It is hard for them to start playing hearthstone from 0. I am making this thread to help them. Thread is divided in few posts - not enough space in one =) Table of contents: I. Quests and free/cheap packs - post #1. II. Legendary cards - post #2. III. Basics - post #3. IV. Disenchanting cards - post #4 and #6. V. Game modes - post #7. VI. under construction - post #8. VII. under construction - post #12. VIII. under construction - post #13. IX. under construction - post #14. X. under construction - post #15. I. ***** Quests and free/cheap packs ***** 1). Hidden quests: There are some hidden quests available for all players that grants extra gold or packs: http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Quest Search for unique quests. The best quest available is samsung galaxy quests that gives you 3 packs and card back. All of those quests can be completed in many ways - search in google for possible solutions. 2). Reedem codes for packs: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/claim-your-hearthstone-promotional-packs You can get them by buying Blizzard standard and collection edition games. Some people are selling those codes. Cards from those codes are much cheaper than cards bought in normal way. Currently you can reedem up to 15 codes = 15 packs = 75 cards. 3). Amazon store and amazon coins: Use amazon coins to save up cash when buying adventures and packs! https://www.amazon.com/b?node=10558189011 Whats more, sometimes amazon makes some events. You need to download one app to get reward. Reward may be free amazon coins or dollars. You can spend your gift only in amazon app store. When you download Hearthstone on your mobile phone via amazon store you can buy everything in HS with amazon coins and rewarded dollars. I will be giving information in this thread when such an even will appear. 4). Play a friend quests: It is awesome quests that gives you and your friend 80 gold for playing one game together. As new player you need to have as much gold as possible. Search for other person that have same quest and trade with him. Easy 160 gold. 5). Maximize gold from quests: Remember that you will get one quest every day and you can reroll one quests every day. Remember to (order is important): - Reroll quests that you cannot complete. - Reroll 40 gold quests to get better ones (like: 50 gold / 60 gold / 100 gold /Spectator quests/ play friend quests). - Always have a room for new quests. - Always try to reroll something, because sometimes you can get best available quests! As begginer you will have problems with completing "win X games with X class" quests. Try to reroll them to different ones. List of quests: http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Quest 6). 100 gold quest: You can complete this quest in every mode. Even a friend can concede 7 times for you and you get your reward.FurCannon30 01 Apr
06 Mar 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Hearthstone General Discussion forums! Before you begin posting we’d like you to understand a few things about how to post here, what’s appropriate to post, as well as how to best use these forums. Please read and be aware of the Code of Conduct and the forum posting guidelines. These will ensure that we can all enjoy discussing games with one another. Posting To get started you’ll need a BattleTag. This is a name you choose that identifies you throughout all Blizzard games. If you currently play World of Warcraft, Diablo III, or StarCraft II you probably already have one. If you do not play any of these games, you’ll want to visit www.Battle.net, log in to your existing account (or create a new one), and then choose to create a BattleTag on the left. You will also need a game license attached to the account, even if it’s just a Starter Edition. If you’ve just created your BattleTag and/or attached a game license you may need to wait a short while before being able to post. Learn more about BattleTags here! Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the forum page is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Info Follow and talk to us on Twitter @PlayHearthstone and on Facebook.com/Hearthstone.en for game news and information.Takralus1 06 Mar 2015
43m Less time making pack opening a good experience, more time making gameplay a good experience Starting with Quest Rogue. I cannot believe that you have ignored this deck for so long. Despite talking about 'interactive' gameplay, you created a deck that has no interaction on it at all, and have done nothing about it for months. Instead coming out with some nonsense to make pack opening more enjoyable... Perhaps if you fixed the game, you wouldn't need to tinker with pack opening to make us buy packs.Dravinian4 43m
46m Repeat Tavern Brawls and how to lessen the wailing that occurs when they happen. Yo Blizz Staff. Gratz on giving us a repeat of one of the most unpopular brawls ever. That's like super clever; way to make the community feel like you are listening to them. Right, now I've had my little moan I'll offer a solution. If you are going to give us a repeat brawl would it possible for us to vote on which one we get? Do a little poll, stick it on the launcher on new brawl day and close it on the Sunday when brawl shuts. You needn't tell us exactly what it is, a bit of mystery is fun. Consider the following example ... "We're preparing for something big so next week we're having a repeat brawl and we want your input to help us choose which one Pick A) The one that everybody hates (Spiders Spiders Everywhere) Pick B) The one that confused everyone (Decks assemble) Pick C) The one that gave us curve (The Clockwork Card Dealer)" People moan less when they get something they don't want if they've had a say in whether or not they get it.* If you do do this then please consider that HS newbs enjoy the completely random ones so make sure we still get some of them by once in awhile offering brawls with only random deck choices. Also, please do Decks assemble again. It was one of my favourites :) *I realise what I just said is ridiculous considering muh politics but please leave it alone, this is a game forum.EoicMouse5 46m
1h Thoughts After Diving In Without Knowledge (I knew it was a fantasy turn-based strategy card game; nothing more.) I decided to try it out as it seemed fun & interesting, I put in about two dozen hours between two accounts because I needed Morgl, who was my first main. I started enjoying Mage and shes my current main. I bought the $5 Starter Deal and 15 Basic Card packs. Anyway, here are some thoughts of the game: -Classes lack likability & personality which is why I had to have Morgl, he seemed like one of the few likable classes with his silly banter. I couldn't believe some classes literally say the exact thing the Emote 'summary word' says, just wow. I wished a lot of the card minions were the Class heroes instead. -Very little in the way of interactivity. I get the no chat option but why can't we unlock more Emotes or even skins/portraits? -The card 'soundbits' are cool/fun except for that Kazingo Taunt one. -Whoever drew their good cards at the right time based on luck had the advantage. -Having years/hundreds of dollars into this game gives a significant advantage over a new player. I felt some matches didn't go my way based on my cards sucked. -My winrate was about 10% in Ranked and maybe 30% in Casual. -The grind is real in this game. -Can I roll with the Mage Freeze/Fire/Secrets 'semi-pro' deck for a year or so? (I copied a gud deck as best I could and filled in blanks) -Should I play Casual or Ranked more? I don't care too much about ranking up thought I want the rewards.snEEky23 1h
3h ̶P̶o̶w̶e̶r̶ Word: Tentacles I mean i get that a class with heal should'nt have too much hp buff's , but cmon , in its current state its totaly useless. Why play a 2/6 for 5 mana if even such a ̶c̶r̶a̶p̶p̶y̶ mediocre taunt minion as Stegodon gives you same value for 4 mana , not even talking about Turtollan Shellraiser (who is also not too goom imo). I mean if you compare Tentacles with Spikeridged Steed (who is basicly 16 stats for 6 mana , not to mention deathrattle) Tentacles are just totaly useless atm. I think it should eather cost less mana (with maybe a bit less stats) , or give more stats. As is its just totaly unplayeble unless you pull it from a lyra.Molot7 3h
4h Great News!!! No More Duplicate Legendaries! See this announcement: http://www.hearthpwn.com/news/2930-card-pack-changes-coming-no-more-duplicate ...ForestHunter10 4h
5h vS Data Reaper Report #50 I'm linking this here for two reasons: one good, one bad. The good one is fairly straightforward. If you are counting, we're now 57 days into JtU and the meta is still shifting. For the second time, there are no Tier 1 decks in Legend. Murlocs came and are leaving, Shaman left and is returning, Control archetypes are being built to handle the Token decks. Last week I was convinced the meta was solved. Not quite yet I guess and that's good. The bad one concerns me a bit. Crystal Rogue now has a positive win rate in Legend. This somewhat confirms what I and others have been discussing in the forums: that the modern Crystal Rogue is a different deck from the original one. It is a lot more skilful but also a lot more effective. Why am I concerned? With the decline of Crystal Rogue, control, mid range, combo and aggro decks were slowly balancing. Players could build control decks without the concern of facing a large percentage of Crystal Rogues and also, to a lower extent, Jade Druids. If Crystal Rogue efficacy rises, so will the frequency of use which will oppress control decks and unbalance towards a more aggressive meta again. The problem with this is that it's not the meta shifting where decks rise and fall in popularity by reaction to the status quo. It is the Crystal Rogue list being refined and it's effects on the overall balance. And the refinement has not finished yet since Crystal Rogues are now adding removal to their lists while maintaining the elemental package. So yeah... I'm worried. Here's the link: http://www.vicioussyndicate.com/vs-data-reaper-report-50/Vlad10 5h
8h Is there a Hearthstone Clan (Europe)? Hey guys, iam looking for an active Heartstone Clan or Team. MasterSyn#2248 Thanks for AnswersMasterSyn0 8h
9h Quest rogue nerf? Never really felt the need to visit forums, but blizzard needs to get a grip. Why isn't quest rogue nerfed yet? I have played hearthstone since the beginning and this is one of the worse decks to play against, 0 interaction and 30 dmg at turn 5. Secret paladin, pirate warrior, deathrattle hunter all those cancer decks were very strong, but winnable. Quest rogue is so consistent and it doesn't run out of steam. Even if you clear the board twice, they just fill it again. If you play midrange or control, you will loose 99% of the time, so you have to play aggro to even have a chance which I find kinda ridiculous. Most of the rogues complete the quest by turn 4-5. I have not played against hunters/warlocks quest even once. Another bad expansion from blizzard, last expansion I enjoyed was "Whispers of the old gods". Sad to see my favourite card game going down hill. Well, time to just complete daily quests again. If the next expansion will be bad aswell, then I'm going to probably switch card games.Kurihunt6952 9h
9h 80 gold quest invites 80 gold quest - no friends , forever alone ? - put ur name here , problem solved.Juli2 9h
10h tyrande hey any1 have tyrande code? i really want that since i love priest or is it gonna be available in future?iWinuLose0 10h
14h Suggestion: bring back old adventures for purchase I really love playing adventures, both for the unique gameplay and the rewards (cards and heroic cardback). Sadly, all but one of the adventures are no longer available for purchase. It would be great if they would be back in the shop (with a disclaimer in big, bold lettering that you can only play the cards in Wild, so Standard players don't buy them by mistake). (also, please reconsider your decision to stop making adventures, they're one of my favorite things about Hearthstone!!!)Vexahlia1 14h
17h Shame on you Blizzard! So this is how you treat valued fans of Hurthstone? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoLWxIwyNiE Shame on you blizzard!Ranny30 17h
17h METEOR VS EXPLOSIVE SHOT Hi, the title of this message its just to ask why there is a card that makes 5+2 damage on adjacent targets that costs 5 mana, and there is a "magic" card that deals 15+3 and costs just 6 mana ( why not 5 mana???? or 4 come on..) I'm writing this becouse its evident there is no camparison and i'd like to know what is the reason of this card. In arena it is illegal.Zeldabis9 17h
19h Priest bug hey ppl! there is a bug as i saw last game i played i played shamy vs priest priest copied shamys spell for 2 mana "devolve" he casted that so my minions went 1 level lower and they where in "zzz"mode in same turn he casted that 2 or less atack take control untill the end of the turn. he took 1 of my minions that was in "zzz" mode and atacked me. so the question is..... how he manage to atack with my "zzz" minion? zzz means minion is sleeping and cant atack this turn tydijekusrach4 19h
19h I am a Johny Spike I guess this is old news for the more veteran card players but I found the original MTG article explaining the Timmy, Johny and Spike profiles. And I found out that I am a Johny Spike. Quoting the article directly: ... Building and tweaking decks is definitely the thing that brings me the most joy in Hearthstone. In this regard I'm more of a Johny than a Spike. However I admit the icing on the cake of that joy is when I build and tweak a deck to 50%+ win rate. In fact it is the win rate that drives me to improve the deck and my decisions piloting it. I did pursue my Spike side but I wasn't actually enjoying the game, quite the opposite so I've been embracing the Johny in me more and more. I still have years ahead of me as far as deck building goes. I feel I am way behind and it's actually in these forums (although in the D&S part) that I learn the most. So... what are you? Timmy? Johny? Spike? Hybrid? In case you want to read the article, here it is: http://magic.wizards.com/en/articles/archive/making-magic/timmy-johnny-and-spike-2002-03-08Vlad0 19h
19h New Druid Pump up metadeck? Played a lot of turns and faced many Druid deck filled with Blodsail pirates (never seen this card used this much before), patch, living mana and a LOT of buffs. Is this a new Meta?, if so what is the name of this Deck?simalarion3 19h
19h Vicious Fledling Remove from Arena! That card is completely ruining the experience with Arena play now, if put out this on second\third round and on top of that get winfury the opponent are often just done for already here, so with the Arena-deck available at the moment just fill it ut with this sucker, and it seem everyone is catching up on this. Please remove this card for Arena decksimalarion10 19h
19h Hearthstone never needed a balance patch like this before I wonder if blizzard employees will read the forums but seriously please overthink your decisions you made with your MsoG expansion. There is no way for other classes to outvalue the jade golem mechanic. In my opinion, and I think about 80% of players will think the same, the mechanic is just wrong in a game like this. Druids aren't affected by the fatigue mechanic like every other classes in the game which means that one whole basic game mechanic, you created, isn't working anymore for ONE SPECIFIC archetype. Balancing isn't an easy thing in collecting card games but this makes me wondering if even professional people are working on this. It is a really awkward decision making from your side and you should really blame yourself from doing such a terrible job. If you start thinking about game mechanics you should really overthink your plans if you can CONSISTENTLY create 13/13 minions for 1 mana. I can see that you want people to buy the new expansion packs which requires you to add over average based cards which is absolutely understandable. But you destroyed the entire game by adding a mechanic which outvalues everything which exstisted in the game. I don't know if it was greed from your side or just a terrible work of creating cards and I really don't care. The only thing I want to have is a new concept of making this game enjoyable or I'm pretty positive that you'll lose a lot of your playerbase (at least something which could sound interesting for you).Arizath35 19h
23h Let us try Legendaries before crafting them! Lets be honest. Saving 1600 Dust is no joke especially if you dont want or cant invest real money to Hearthstone. I had some ideas on how to implement a new feature that would let us to test a Legendary card before crafting it. 1.) Let us use each Legendary card in, up to, 3 games. Then, the card gets locked and you cant use it again until you craft it, or 2.) During the first 2 days of each week, players have free access to a random Legendary that is chosen by Blizzard. Players wont be able to disenchant them. They will be offered for testing purposes and only. I'm pretty sure there's a lot of fellows out there who crafted a Legendary and regreted it after a while, cause it didnt fit their playstyle or let them down cause it wanst what they expected to be. Cheers!Nickler8 23h
23h BLIZZARD HEARTHSTONE DEVELOPERS ARE TRASH Seriously, every month I try give Hearthstone a go. And every month I realize how bad of a job Blizzard has done. Your dev team is trash, seriously math.random() is that how you random your card draw or Random draws? The game is so unbalanced, seriously you have such a large enterprise, tell those white collar !@#$%^-s that give your devs a hard time to back off. You are better than this blizzard, stop hiring trash developers.Rehab8 23h
23h What's everyone's anti aggro decks in the current meta? It feels like every game I manage to sneak in is ALWAYS either aggro or QR. I've had pretty good success with quest warrior against aggro, usually by turn 6-7 it becomes apparent they won't break the taunt wall and concede but on the flip side QR just destroys me. Quest warrior just doesn't dish out enough damage before the onslaught of 5/5 charge minions come down. Just wondering what everyone else is playing, what you're struggling with and what you're shutting down easily.Hoffman7251028 23h
1d >A GAME FROZE at my opponent's turn.< Nickname Ozzy , rank 5 eu Mage player , after he used inkmaster solia with lvl 10 kazakus potion (gain 10 armor + draw 3 cards) on turn 9 in a game he was loosing everything just froze and the countdown doesnt start. We are stuck in this game for 5 minutes now and im not leaving. PLS BLIZZARD t make me keep my rating , im 2 games away from rank 5 and its the 3rd time something happens when im close to rank 5 , eather i get a 5 loose streak , or just win/loose forever , or this crap now. DO SOMETHING PLEASE THX.Molot7 1d
1d 80 gold each player quest INVITATION I have the 80 gold quest to challenge a friend to get each of us 80 gold. Who also have this quest just add me and play to get 160( i invite him to a match and he invites me to a match). 160 gold are better than 80. :)) My game nick-name is Stocaru#2887 ( Please, sorry my English.)Stocaru416 1d
1d 1000 OMG right i got this!!!! 1000 postsEllendras3 1d
1d Watching QR at DreamHack is disgusting I would ask the question "Is anyone else sick of seeing this garbage OP deck constantly being played on ladder/tournaments?", but the amount of threads already created about this plague is answer enough! I watched two games before shutting it off, the first was QR versus Control Mage, a match that supposedly favors the mage but you wouldn't think it true after the beat down I just watched. The second game was evolve shaman versus QR, a 100% opposite deck type from control mage yet QR smashed it just as easily. Let's take a quick minute here to review what makes this deck a plague upon the ladder! 1- How quickly and retardedly easily the quest is to complete. With cards like mimic pod/novice engineer it doesn't take much set up to bounce a minion 4 times, not to mention the ability to prep out this retardedly easy quest the moment it's complete. 2- Glacier shard. I just watched a QR keep a flooded evolve shaman's entire board frozen turn after turn after turn. He managed to completely negate flame tongue totem and made using bloodlust very undesirable turn after turn. 3- Charge minions and Patches. The amount of damage that can be done in a single EARLY GAME turn is just disgusting. 15 damage just using 1 charge pirate, patches and a single bounce, and heaven forbid you couldn't clear the board full of 1/2 on turns 3 and 4! These are just a few examples of why this deck needs to be put down like a rabid dog ASAP. Sure decks like Pirate warrior are annoying but they're not HIGHLY FAVORED in almost every matchup and still manage to be FAVORED in matches that they shouldn't be! /end rantHoffman7251017 1d
1d 80g quest share If you have one too add me: J23#2542.J230 1d
1d Problems and solutions. Here's how I'd fix the game. - Too much RNG It's a card game, hence shuffling provides already enough rng. Adding another bit might spice things up but there's a limit. HS now is all a never-ending coin flip. You should wait at least one or two expansion before printing again rng cards, and even then, with huge moderation. - Aggro, aggro, aggro The problem here is the OP quality of many 1 drops. You should start printing some decent, non-8-mana cost AoE cards and stop printing these insane 1 drops or the game will become stagnant, exactly as it has always been, towards an aggro metagame. - Lack of coherence When patron warrior was a thing, devs rightfully killed it with a necessary (yet overkill) nerf, which led players to go for the OTK warrior, which led devs to do another necessary (and still overkill) nerf to Charge spell. Seems legit as, I quote devs here, "It is not a fun nor a pleasant experience to have a solitary mode deck that kills you out of the blue without any chance to prevent it". This is right, otk warrior was a solitary game deck that was following his plan without caring of everything else, until the combo was in hand and the one turn kill was delivered. Good job devs. But now what? Now it's the festival of the solitary game: quest rogue, burn mage, otk silence priest, are all exactly solitary game decks, followed by the similar fashion style face decks as pirate warrior, token druid, bloodlust shaman, murloc paladin, they are all "faceistheplace" decks without any interaction except clicking on the opponent's hero. You crippled undertaker in naxxramas because face hunter was just too present on the ladder. Now we have more pirate warrior than undertaker hunters back then. Where's the coherence? Surely not into a lazy designed golakka crawler (which by the way didn't solve any pirate warrior problem on ladder as everyone can see). - The Quest problem We have 9 quests. Out of 9, 1 is good, 1 is OP, 7 are terrible. Out of the 7 terrible ones, 6 are useless. Out of the 6 useless ones, 5 are unplayable. Very bad design, quests need to be redone from scratches. Especially the rogue one, which represents everything bad going on now: too much aggro, solitary game decks, brainless interaction, few to no skill required, zero fun. It requires immediate attention. A good starting point would be asking the players how would they modify the quests via a poll. - The arena problem Mage or retire is not how arena should work. The unbalance is so heavy that arena doesn't feel fun even when you play mage. As per purify with priest, something should be done with mage immediately, like 2 months ago. Balancing 9 classes is surely hard work, but putting 8 white belts vs a pro mma fighter is just wrong. Giving the mma fighter also a gun becomes quite stupid over wrong. - The obsolete cards There are many cards which are now completely obsolete and should be changed or buffed, at least to show this game follows some logic. Example: Force of Nature is an epic class card which does less than two rare neutral cards, such as dopplegangster and wobbling runts. The lack of logic is evident. FoN could easily be changed into a 3 mana spell, or stay 5 mana and put a 6/6 treant with taunt, or a lot of other options, we are full of ideas, just ask the players. - The overall balance Some synergies are just lame. They aren't fun to play nor to be against. Nobody likes instaloss but this has become an important aspect recently. Examples: - Vicious Fledgling turn3. No removal? Concede. Same for turn1 via Innervate. It's just disgusting. - Spikeridge Steed arena turn6. No silence? Concede. - Ice Block / Alexstrasza / Pyroblas is a combo that shouldn't even exist. - Alley cat turn 1, followed by hyena or razormaw turn 2. Concede. Synergies like these should require immediate action. My idea is to code HS in a way devs can have an easier content update access and organise a balance patch every 3 weeks with little twerks and tuning, in order to prevent these problems.Ceppaflex10 1d
1d Drop rate of legendarys in packs? So before ungoro release ive saved enough gold to buy 35 pack + the 3-5 they gave us so 43 pack and 10+ more ive got from the arenas and gold that i saved since then i havent really opened a legendary i also bought the welcome pack and not only i got the legendary i had as a duplicate i also got nothing more than 10 rares and 1-2 epics im wondering if anyone knows the % of droprates for legendarys and if this is just my bad luck or its a bug(really doubt it that is)eragonstef14 1d
1d Are there really Quest cards in packs?! Still never found one.Yojimbo2 1d
1d 80 g quest You do first pls, i'm not going to scam. zawardo#2363Zawardo1 1d
1d . .Verbose2 1d
1d Find Practice Partners in Hearthstone Hearthstone is more fun with friends! This thread is your opportunity to make some new friends, find practice partners, share your knowledge, or learn the ropes. This is also a great way to knock out those Spectate a Friend quests too! Just copy and paste the following and get your groove on with friends: Battletag: Name#XXXX I’m Looking For: Someone to complete "Friendly Challenge!", "Watch & Learn" quests, Practice Partner, Teacher, Students,... Read through the thread to find players in your region with a similar play style. When you’re ready to pair up with another player, just copy their Battletag and number and then send them a friend request in Hearthstone. --- Additional info you might like to share: Region: (US, EU, etc.) Usual Play Times: (don’t forget the time zone!) Level of Experience: (Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced) Preferred Heroes: (List two or three of your favorite Heroes) Tell us something about yourself: --- Remember: Be polite and friendly. If you don’t quite mesh with another player, feel free to remove them from your friend list. It’s also best to avoid sharing personal or real-life information with other players.Takralus280 1d
1d Hi Blizzard How many cards are in this game? Just wondering as almost everyone plays the same cards/decks. Maybe its time to add extra cards that can make other decks or stop making over powered cards that are in every deck. Even watching you tube there is very few who will try different decks/cards. If I was a new player I'd be looking at others games, that people will use a variety of cards/decks. (And fanboys go)Andrew5 1d
1d Newbie Question - How to add friends in-game ? Came acrosse another problem... how do i add friends ? I cant speak with any opponent, theres no lobby to discuss, and a reward to win a pack of cards just poped up, all I have to do is to watch a friends game. So how do I add friends in-game ? I really feel like a newbie here, sorry for all QQing ^.^Bonaventura4 1d
1d New Chance at Tyrande for new Twitch Prime countries? The Twitch Prime promotion in question ended on Novermber 5th, 2016 and many countries couldnt get their precious tyrande. But new countries have been added to Twitch Prime now and I am glad my own country is now eligible. Maybe we should consider doing a second tyrande promotion for the people that werent eligible the first time. I would LOVE to play as tyrande, priest is one of my favorite classes!! (for people that do have it, maybe give them one free pack for the second one)Jaina7 1d
1d Reporting for duty! Hi all! I would like to report on one of my most exciting experiences with the Un'Goro release: the Silver Hand Recruit! I've always loved to play paladin in games. In hearthstone I really enjoy the archetype where you rely on the smallest of soldiers to carry the battle for you: Silver Hand Recruit. The concept of loyal small soldiers, who simply report for duty. They rely on blessings and buffs to be able to stand up to what opposes them, but otherwise they die with honour! I loved cards such as Muster for battle, Quartermaster and Warhorse trainer. They all came short though to make the silver hand recruits carry the battle for me against real decks. Un'Goro again brings praise to this noble little soldier with three fresh new cards and a legendary with an amazing battlecry. I took the bold step to pack all my old and new cards together in a wild deck.... and it works! I can climb the ladder with a paladin deck where my win condition is solely based on pushing out buffed Silver Hand Recruits turn after turn. Hopefully more players can become enthusiastic about Wild mode. The Archetype never got to shine in the main (standard) mode, and is not likely viable in standard now, but in Wild the combined synergy is able to elevate the deck. My patience has been rewarded, to Battle friends!Mandatar11 1d
2d Why doesn't Blizzard disable bugged cards? Out of curiosity, does anyone know why Blizzard doesn't disable buggy cards? Feels like that should be a basic step when dealing with game breaking bugs.Mcasterix1235 2d
2d Made a site for finding Hearthstone friends. So I was inspired by the "Find Practice Partners in Hearthstone" post (https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/14821613167?page=1) to make a simple website where we can post our info to look for other players to practice or play with. It basically follows the same format as those forum posts but makes it easier to browse through all the people. You can check it out here: http://hearthstonefriends.com/ If you find it useful or have any feedback, please leave a reply! And add me at Hazardous#1279 :DHazardous1 2d
2d Quest rogue and the counter ( sorry but it's true ) For the past few days blizzard has refused to take ANY action regarding the new rogue quest despite 99% of their community being unsatisfied with the card. To be honest the card is broken and makes my everyday hearthstone time very boring. I played HS everyday . I was usually rank 5 or better but now i have lost all motivation to play because this new rogue card makes the game imbalanced and boring. ( you know that a OTK is coming and yet you cant do anything to prevent it ). To everyone that had below average IQ and still plays pirate warrior I have nothing to say but to those playing quest rogue ( and there are alot of you - 7 out of 10 games i played ranked today were quest rogue ) f* you. Really. You make the game sad by abusing this mechanic. So if you face me with pirate warrior or quest rogue expect me to rope every turn while spamming the threaten button. Yes, I will really rope every turn to the last second. Why? You knew why when you choose your deck. And just to clarify something - People playing pirate and rogue CONCEDED to me already because of the roping so that might be the only viable counter out there. I have won my last 3 games this way and it has inspired me to tell my dear non-pirate/rogue community the counter to those decks. Before judging me and down voting my post, please take a minute and go through your mind. Do you like the new quest rogue? Does it make your HS experience happy? Are you satisfied when you see 25 face damage at turn 5 or 6? Before criticizing .. please try to view the post as a player who likes to take time and think about the next turn moves and possible outcomes. For me, that was the key point of hearthstone and this two decks most certainly take this away. Blizzard your community loves hearthstone. Please take action before too many of us abandon the already sinking ship that is your whole multiplayer area. Still a fan but please listen to your community. Best regards, A player who enjoys long games, a non-pirate/quest rogue player.DarkSlash04135 2d
2d Free pack Got an Old Gods pack upon logging in today. What was it for? Championships award Gadgetzan packs.Queegon4 2d
2d Which YouTube channel fits more journey to un' goro The Super Disgusted ToastTheChemist4 2d
2d ME GO FACE ME SMART hahaha this game is so much fun when you have to play face deck or direct counter to face decksPeeterino20 2d
2d Jade Druid ... How the hell do I counter this deck, don't say aggro because I'm not idiot enough to play that type of !@#$.RSMtv17 2d
2d Bolf Ramshield and fatigue So i just played a game where my opponent was out of cards but had Bolf on the table. He did not take damage from fatigue which i was waiting for Bolf to take it, but it never happened. More than one turn was taken where Bolf did not take damage from fatigue. I don't think it would have changed the result of the game but is this working as intended?TheSource2 2d