General Discussion

18h The Hearthstone forums are getting an upgrade! Starting soon, the official Hearthstone forums will be moving to Discourse. If you would like a preview of the new forums, check out the Overwatch and World of Warcraft forums to see how they function. This forum update will provide additional functionality that will make it a better place to hold discussions about Hearthstone. How does this affect me? The old Hearthstone forums will no longer be available for posting after the transition. Discourse will provide a fresh start for all players; this means that any posts or guides that have been posted previously will not carry over! We suggest you copy any guides you may have now for re-posting later. The old forums will remain in a read-only state for a limited time. We look forward to seeing you on the new Hearthstone forums soon!Zaerhinon0 18h
05 Feb Current Arena Rules Updated: 15 Nov 2017 Note: Neutral cards represent the baseline for all draft appearance rates. On average, Arena runs consist of 60% Common, 28% Rare, 10% Epic, and about 2% Legendary cards. Class minions are +100% more common than neutral cards. Class Spells and Weapons are +175% more common than neutral cards. Cards from the latest Expansion receive an additional +50% increase in their appearance rate. The following cards are unavailable in arena: Death Knight Hero Cards, Vicious Fledgling, Jungle Giants, The Marsh Queen, Open the Waygate, The Last Kaleidosaur, Awaken the Makers, The Caverns Below, Unite the Murlocs, Lakkari Sacrifice, Fire Plume’s Heart, Klaxxi Amber Weaver, Dark Arakkoa, Cult Sorcerer, Hooded Acolyte, Twilight Darkmender, Blade of C’Thun, Usher of Souls, Ancient Shieldbearer, Twilight Geomancer, Disciple of C’Thun, Twilight Elder, C’Thun’s Chosen, Crazed Worshipper, Skeram Cultist, Twin Emperor Vek’lor, Doomcaller, C’Thun, Dust Devil, Totemic Might, Ancestral Healing, Windspeaker, Sacrificial Pact, Sense Demons, Faceless Summoner, Succubus, Savagery, Soul of the Forest, Mark of Nature, Warsong Commander, Rampage, Starving Buzzard, Timber Wolf, Snipe, Mind Blast, Lightwell, Purify and Inner Fire. Flamestrike and Abyssal Enforcer appear in drafts 50% less often. Neutral cards from the Classic and Basic set appear 50% less often. Popular cards had small drop rate changes to address class balance concerns. The first two picks in an Arena draft are no longer more likely to include synergy-based cards. We’re working to improve the Arena experience, and your feedback is always appreciated!Zaerhinon19 05 Feb
31 Jan Watch and Learn Buddies Thread -New users on top; -Remember to have the option for spectating on from your game settings; -Users who play on other servers, will have this specified; -No more space, old users will be erased. Check topic replies for more ids. BATTLETAGS: moongrandpa#2931 FireX#1940 ZelchJ#2838 Kjevo#1806 Shiketsu#2651 CoreGaming#2958 MkA#1469 Mihnea#2497 Taiji#2511 Noolik#2566 Carolus#2546 Abkun#2844 TomMurloc2#1950 Iöthys #2997 Hadouken#2895 Gintako#1296 Fliss#2366 Grace#2504 rsbeer#2406 Markiog#2156 Hassansabbah#2142 Hikuro#2218 lifeinmont#1386 Wexus#2134 Fuuijin#1759 patrunjica#2153 Elstar#2735 Green#2686 Netanio#2611 goldi90#2860 Balrog#2904 Monetoso#2953 positiveplus#2978 Maplej#2525 Quaris#1472 Dominich#2161 Klaik#2367 BurgerDan#2226 Boyling#2243 wowzzta#2732 DizzyDwarf#23731 AirGear#2800List updated up to reply number #621Corpsus950 31 Jan
22 Jan New Player Experience and Whizbang the Wonderful Some players have noticed that new Hearthstone players (players that are still undergoing the New Player Experience) are currently unable to craft the Whizbang the Wonderful card. We wanted to take this moment to let players know that this restriction was intentional. Whizbang the Wonderful is not a card designed for new players – they won’t know many of the cards that are in Whizbang’s decks, and we don’t want to overwhelm or frustrate players while they are still trying to learn Hearthstone. Once the player reaches Rank 25, or if they choose to manually exit the New Player Experience early, they will then be able to craft the Whizbang card. We apologize for missing this restriction in the update notes for Update 12.2, as that omission was not intentional. We will continue to keep an eye on the New Player Experience and will make adjustments as necessary. Thank you for your feedback and support!Zaerhinon14 22 Jan
24 Oct Fireside Gatherings: Poster Generator Add a bit of digital flair the next time you announce your Fireside Gathering! Our nifty new poster generator will allow you to choose which upcoming event you’d like displayed and customize its background. If you have an established Tavern, your Tavern sign will be displayed as well. Once the poster is generated, you’ll be able to download it with or without text, and share it directly on Facebook and Twitter. The sharing buttons won’t be available if you’re hosting an unlisted Fireside Gathering but you’ll still be able to download the poster and send it to friends and patrons. The poster will be available for download in Facebook , Twitter, and Instagram sizes. Give it a go: https://resources.firesidegatherings.com/generator/Zaerhinon0 24 Oct
19 Oct Fireside Special feature Innkeepers, now you have even more options to spice up your Fireside Gatherings! It was already possible to experience Fireside Brawls. Now, get ready for a whole menu of Brawls to choose from for your attendees, all through the Fireside Special feature! With the Fireside Special, Innkeepers will be able to select one additional Fireside Brawl from a curated library, in addition to the rotating monthly Fireside Brawl that their patrons will already have access to during their Fireside Gathering. The Fireside Special feature is now available via the FiresideGatherings.com website. Here’s how things work! Setting up your Fireside Special Create your event and head over to the event detail page once it’s completed. If there are Fireside Special brawls available for the date of your event, the default ones will show up on your event detail page, and you’ll see a “Change Brawl” option. You can usually only select brawls 30-60 days ahead of time. If you don’t see any brawls available, it might mean your event is too far in the future, so check back closer to its start date for options to manage your brawls. Click the “Change Brawl” option to review available brawls (based on your event date) and select the one that you’d like to have available at your upcoming Fireside Gathering. You’re done! Enjoy the brawls at your Fireside Gathering! There are a few things to keep in mind when you make use of the Fireside Special. Any Fireside Gathering—unlisted or public—can add a Fireside Special. You also do not need to have established a Tavern to be able to choose your Fireside Special brawl. Fireside Brawls cannot be changed on the fly once the event has started. The catalogue of brawls available to Innkeepers via the Fireside Special depends on the start date that the innkeeper selects for their event. Tips on using the Fireside Special If you’ve been wondering how best to make use of this exciting new feature, we’ve got a couple of suggestions. Setup an unlisted Fireside Gathering and pick your Fireside Special brawl! Then gather some friends from round the neighborhood and pull up a chair by your own hearth. Hearthstone is home… literally! Give the Fireside Special a go at your regular Fireside Gathering—ask your friendly innkeeper, or set a Fireside Gathering up yourself! Make sure to set up your Fireside Gathering in a public location so people can attend. Thinking of something fun to do at work on Friday evening’s social hour? Set up an unlisted Fireside Gathering, pick your Fireside Special brawl, and get in there! Rynundu1 19 Oct
11 Feb Fireside Gathering Bug Report Megathread Greetings, patrons! Uncovering any issues with your Tavern or our new Fireside Gathering features? Please help us make your Tavern experience better by posting any Fireside Gathering-related bugs in this thread. Please copy and paste the below template in a reply below. Off topic replies will be removed. Which event did you attend? (Tavern name, venue, and address OR event link from firesidegatherings.com) Were you an Innkeeper or a Patron? What type of device did you use? (Samsung Galaxy S8+, iPad Air, etc.) Operating system (Optional) Were you using GPS location services, wi-fi, or both? Describe the issue. (Use as much detail as possible. Any screenshots are helpful.) Fireside Gathering Known Issues Some players may not properly receive the Fireside Friends card back. Attendees of a Fireside Gathering may remain on the Tavern’s attendee list for several minutes after logging out or closing Hearthstone. Some wireless access points may not be detected during Innkeeper setup.Prokkar24 11 Feb
31 Jul 2017 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Hearthstone General Discussion forums! Before you begin posting we’d like you to understand a few things about how to post here, what’s appropriate to post, as well as how to best use these forums. Please read and be aware of the Code of Conduct and the forum posting guidelines. These will ensure that we can all enjoy discussing games with one another. Posting To get started you’ll need a BattleTag. This is a name you choose that identifies you throughout all Blizzard games. If you currently play World of Warcraft, Diablo III, or StarCraft II you probably already have one. If you do not play any of these games, you’ll want to visit www.Battle.net, log in to your existing account (or create a new one), and then choose to create a BattleTag on the left. You will also need a game license attached to the account, even if it’s just a Starter Edition. If you’ve just created your BattleTag and/or attached a game license you may need to wait a short while before being able to post. Learn more about BattleTags here! Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the forum page is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Info Follow and talk to us on Twitter @PlayHearthstone and on Facebook.com/Hearthstone.en for game news and information. Guidelines In addition to the forum Code of Conduct, here are some common courtesy guidelines to follow. While these do technically fall within the bounds of the Code of Conduct, they cover more specific examples of common errors that will lead to thread deletions or posting privileges being revoked. The Hearthstone forums are for discussion of topics directly related to Hearthstone. The forums here are specifically to discuss the game and related topics. Any topic not related to Hearthstone, Battle.net, or Blizzard Entertainment is subject to deletion. Don't post in all capital letters, use a misleading title, excessive punctuation, and/or non-standard symbols, etc. While everyone wants their posts read, we ask you to refrain from using these types of tactics in order to bring more people to your thread. Let your post stand on its own merit. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Using the words "Blizzard," "Blue," or any community team members' names in a thread topic is frowned upon. Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Posting "First" or IBTL ("in before lock") constitutes as spamming. You will be suspended if you create a post that is intended to call out that you achieved a specific reply number in a thread. This is considered spamming. Posting IBTL ("in before the lock") is not helpful, and if you feel a thread should be moderated please use the rating button to do so. Do not "bump" posts. The act of posting simply to bump a thread is considered spamming. This also includes bumping very old threads for no reason (called "necro bumping" or "necroing"). Petition posts are frowned upon. These are discussion forums and, as such, we ask that you hold discussions. Creating a thread to ask for replies as votes is not a discussion. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion. Do not post about locked or deleted threads. Posts that are moderated have a reason behind the moderation. It's up to you to read the forum Code of Conduct and these guidelines to determine what you did wrong, learn from your mistake, and attempt to post again without breaking any rules. Naming and shaming constitutes harassment Accusing players by name, denouncing them for behavior that might, or might not be justified can lead to post/thread deletion and a suspension. While such warnings may sometimes be warranted, allowing targeting of others in such a fashion is open to abuse and thus not allowed. You may present your point of view while preserving the anonymity of those involved.Zaerhinon0 31 Jul 2017
09 Mar 2017 Price adjustments for Android We’d like to let everyone know that we’ll soon be adjusting the pricing of Hearthstone purchases made through the Android clients. We regularly look at our pricing around the world, and from time to time we make changes such as these to align with local and regional market conditions. UPDATE: The new Android prices will take effect on March 6, 2018. You can see the updated prices below for Switzerland, Romania, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Turkey and Nigeria: - The Hearthstone teamZaerhinon1 09 Mar 2017
1m Spread the fun Like many, I have to admit, I've not really been enjoying this meta that much, to the point where I've stopped playing ranked all together. I'm not here to whine about it, it is what it is and if others are finding it enjoyable....fair play to you. Instead I've just been playing meme decks in casual for the kicks. So in the interest of just having pure fun, I'm interested to see what other fun meme decks are out there, whether you've thrown it together yourself or found an insanely fun net-deck. Post them here and lets spread a little fun around, and if you've got a few fun stories about your deck....let's hear them :DRayven13 1m
4h Turkish language support The game is very detailed and needs Turkish language support. If you do, the number of players playing will increase in number. You have a lot of Turkish players and deserve language support.Caveman3 4h
4h Rename to Hunterstone As of today, I've given up on ranked play as I'm just tired of meeting 2 variations of hunter decks all day long. After playing enough ladder to hit the legend marker for 4 times, I find myself getting more and more annoyed by the hunter class. I have had my fair share of frustration with alot of different decks during my time playing this game but nothing boils my blood more than the way those hunters go face for breakfast lunch and dinner, spanking that hero power like no tomorrow, consistent high value cards, incredible burst damage, I can go on for a while. And since lately ladder is completely infested with them because it's a cheap and easy deck, it's ruining my game experience entirely. The spellstone nerf was great but I think hunters need to be nerfed more, also those master's call ones... Or atleast change something so not 75% of my match ups are emote spamming rexxars.. Please? And before anybody pops the gitgud advice I can counter deck like anyone else but I shouldn't have to rely on specific counter decks to be able to compete in a meta with so many possible decks to play. Thank you.Byzan2 4h
5h Exodia Mage If you don't get the cards in the right order is there actually any point to this deck? Can you still win?Yojimbo0 5h
5h Any tips on which decks to play in Wild at Rank 5? Very tedious at that level... Which is a good fun deck to play there? Thanks.Yojimbo0 5h
7h Just wanted to say goodbye As per title. I'm going to play my last HS game just after writing this post and then I will stop it. So wanted to say good bye to the community that so far, it is the best I ever seen. Unfortunately HS is not a skill based game, maybe it has never been, but I'm tired to assist at lucky based games thanks to the awesome cards with the "Random" text on it. Since it is very frustrating and not anymore fun playing HS I decided to give up after months of thinking about this. I will continue following my favourite streamers and looking at the mechanics and if these will evolve reducing the luckiness and improving the skill I will give another try. All the best to all of you. Cheers!LikeAboss2 7h
7h Why are 8 out of 10 matchups against BOT's??? I have noticed this a lot lately, roughly 8 out of 10 matchups are against bots that seem to have a perfect draw, no matter what you do or what you play... Is the game dead? I know you guys are being laied off left and right and Blizzards fundation is totally pulverized, but really has it gone this far??Anathrox6 7h
10h Faster Games Hi Can we get a game mode where you only get 10 seconds to take a turn or it times out for the next person to have their turn. I understand some people need a lot of time to get their brains in gear, i do not and its really annoying waiting for ages for someone to make a decision when they only have 1 mana crystal or even 10 mana crystals but 1 card. Im not suggesting you replace the existing timer, just add another mode of play, super mode or something like that. ThanksSergio6 10h
12h Mage *facepalm* This will not be the first time this has come up but things are definitely not improving for us mages. Always played mage and have given control mage a go recently... Utterly hopeless. Relying on Jaina every time and a high percentage of the time, even she can do nothing. Anyone else finding things easier?Mad13 12h
12h 80 g trade 80g quest Trade 160 gold each no scam. EU U go first ADD Schmidt#2914Schmidt0 12h
13h No magnetic when seven creatures on board? Hey Blizz, I have not seen this topic yet, so sorry if I am wrong, but, is it correct magnetic mechs cannot be played the moment you have seven creatures, including mechs??? And if so, why is that, shouldn't it be so that you can keep growing a mech by combining them? Greetings, JerrysonJerryson3 13h
1d Statistics... again Hello all :) even though i do not spend time on the forums i do spend a lot of my free time enjoying Hearthstone. I play since inception as a casual player who never made it any higher than rank 10, however, i am a stats freak and i would *love love love* to have stats for my game. I do use the addons and some do an excellent job but i am sure Blizzard could work out something nice at least on a basic level. I assume the reason they avoid doing it , even if they have all the stats available is that players may get intimidated by other hardcore player's numbers and stats and ultimately get totally alienated. All i am asking though is to have access to our own stats and our own stats only... Thank you for considering ( as if... )Wiktor1 1d
1d Ultra cheap hunter deck for beginners Inspired by several threads started by new players, like these: https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/17625902446 https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/17625982509 https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/17625822457 https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/17625742481 and even more complaints about OP legendaries that automatically win you the game, p2w discussions etc., I started asking myself: Do you really need expensive decks nowadays? Are mana cheating and crazy synergies the only way to get away from the bottom ranks? So, I tried playing around with really cheap budget decks. Of course, hunter is the class that comes to mind first, since everybody complains about it. And they have very strong common/basic opening cards. After a few days in casual mode I wanted to test my deck and made a new account when the Chinese new year event started (hsreloaded#2301, if you're interested or want to check my claims). Two days ago I reached rank 25 with 1000 G and 1000 dust, so I did not even have to disenchant one of the free legendaries to make this deck: ### Budget Hunter # Class: Hunter # Format: Standard # Year of the Raven # # 2x (1) Dire Mole # 2x (1) Springpaw # 2x (1) Timber Wolf # 2x (2) Crackling Razormaw # 2x (2) Dire Wolf Alpha # 2x (2) Scavenging Hyena # 2x (3) Animal Companion # 2x (3) Bearshark # 1x (3) Ironbeak Owl # 2x (3) Kill Command # 2x (3) Unleash the Hounds # 2x (4) Cult Master # 2x (4) Flanking Strike # 2x (4) Houndmaster # 1x (5) Baited Arrow # 2x (5) Fungalmancer # AAECAR8CogKiigMOqAK1A94EqwbZB+sH2wmBCo7DAtfNAt3SAtHhAovlAqCFAwA= # # To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone This uses ONLY common and basic cards - not even Rexxar and relies mainly on the strong Diremole/Springpaw/Razormaw/Hyena synergies in the early game, that make midrange hunter so popular. Today I reached the rank 15 milestone where monthly rewards start to get interesting. After two days in ranked, two weeks into February. So what's possible with such a cheap deck? Let's see. Lesson learned: There's still a lot you can do after only a few days in the game as a f2p player.Lemmi7 1d
1d Bots Aren't Cool So I've been recently playing against some suspicious players over the past few months, and whilst I lack video evidence to prove some of what I'm about to say, but I think there's been an outbreak of bots lately, and these ones are the only players I seem to be put up against as a whole. Just last night, in fact, all I had was bots thrown my way, for whatever reason. I'm sick of them enough as it is, as they aren't fun to even play against. I'll be posting a link here, and assuming that I've got the right one, you should be able to see the screenshots I've collected after these players started popping up: https://imgur.com/gallery/p5k4fik I've determined a few things from the couple of months that these bots have popped up, which hopefully gives this some more credibility: - All of them play basic cards, and nothing else. - All of them play very aggressive decks, and will often try to go face, but will sometimes focus on clearing the board if it means securing a victory. - Their responses are not only predictable, but also very robotic in nature. Some of their responses to my turn happen the moment I hit the End Turn button, faster than what I'd consider possible for any human, only to follow up with seemingly calculating what to do next, before suddenly playing half their hand. - All of them use the more recent Ranked Seasonal card backs, likely to show off. - All of their names are a jumbled mess of numbers and letters. I don't know if this is one guy or a bunch of them, and all of these have occurred in Wild games, as I strictly play Wild myself. I would hardly be surprised if they appear in Standard as well. I doubt reporting them individually will do much, so the best we can do is make it known when and where these bots appear. Blizzard should hopefully have an answer to this later, but for now, calling them out will be enough.Ogre6 1d
1d Censoring Jaina... Seriously what's next a tank top on Garrosh? Trim down Thrall's teeth? Let me guess someone complained about it. Give a break.WarGreymon82 1d
1d How do I report a player? How do you report players?Scruffy30 1d
1d BOTS in casual mode I seldom post in these forums use to play wow a lot more tbh, anyways in WOW, bots were frowned upon and banned , but in hearthstone is it allowed and encouraged? I only ask because I've just literally conceded to 20 BOTS in a row (having played there identical decks over and over I'm bored to tears so automatically concede to them now) , easily identifiable by the 'car licence plate registration names' and this has been happening in casual mode for years now and just getting worse all the time, you encourage people to 'make friends, spectate others games etc, why do we want to be friends with bots? They automatically accept friend requests, never reply and it's the same decks, loaded with as many 1 and 2 basic cards as possible, you literally know every single card in there deck before they have even played it. I assume it's been highlighted by others anyway, but do blizzard moderators just don't give a toss about the issue or what? I mean it's not hard for you to find them just spend 2 minutes in casual mode.Alex7 1d
1d Making HS little bit more free to play :) Hello. I trided to contact u via your fcb wall, but noone responded, so I am trying this way as well. This is my original post: Hey there. I see there is a lot of very dissatisfied people and I don't want to be one of them, yelling for balancing the game. But still I have to ask you if you have ever considered some kind of sales comming into the game. I know that its free to play, and players don't have to spend a single $ on it, but still, some kind of discout for playing the games would be nice ( like 30-50% sale for random legendary/epis for e.g. 50 wins in ranked games?). I play the game for few months. I am playing literally every day if possible and I am currently rank 14. I know its not much, but I feel I did a great job in climbing but right now I feel kind of stuck. My deck is like 6120 dust dragon priest and it does well, but if I compare my deck with deck I am playing against I feel little bit weak. I loved the event, which just ended (stardust income is very welcomed) but I still can't efford to buy a single legendary even if I open almost 10 decks a week ( btw I am getting legendary in like every 30th deck in average, is it normal?) . I don't think that legendaries/better cards win the games but it would be a oportunity to build new decks (heavy focused on one current legendary) , to try new things with different heroes than the priest. But I can't even think of trying my different decks in ranked because I have no good cards in them (ofc I can play standart, but that neverending 1st turn conceding is a bit annoying). To make it clear, I just wanted to know if Blizzard ever thought about some kind of stuff like that, or its just nonsence and why. Thank you for reading it through and for every answer. Btw I have no idea if this wall is read by someone competent. If yes, sorry for my English :)Kubajz5 1d
1d Worst Tavern Brawl I've played so far. Just played 10 straight games as Hunter char and I feel that incensed I had to make a post. All opponents played casters, mostly shammy's, and not surprising,free spells everywhere and what does the hunter deck have in response,nothing. The random chance of a beast receiving charge(the poison and rush ability as useless against free dmg spells) was very low and the deck seemed to keep giving out anything but beasts,it was beyond pathetic. The hunter deck was a great disappointment; Normally I enjoy the tavern brawls as random all out fun, this was a white wash in favour of casters. Enough said.Chupatoy4 1d
1d Brawl Mage is OP Mage shrine has way too much HP for the effect it provides. And if on turn 6 mage gets his hero power upgraded via the legendary from tournament, you can concede.Maedhros11 1d
1d Game like Hearthstone I have been playing hearthstone for months now and really enjoyed it, but it is still not the ideal game I am looking for. I am looking for a game like hearthstone, but with less RNG and where you have more deck variation. I really like to make and test decks in hearthstone (never coppied one from the net), but sometimes it really feels like the game is pushing you in a certain direction when creating a deck for a certain class. I also would love the option to trade cards to get the cards I want easier, but I understand a card game doesn't have such an option. RNG is also something that bothers me. A little RNG is ofc healthy, but most time it is just to much. Same with some power lvls of certain cards, like the dks. Now I don't know how it was a few years ago, but it seems like some cards have just to much inpact in a match. And the way predictable matches. Most time you already know 90% of your opponents deck after the first 2/3 turns. Some cards are even auto included in a deck. I never matched up against a priest without mind blast on ladder for example. Don't understand me wrong. I am not complaining. Hearthstone is a great game but I just want to try another game where I encounter less of the mentioned points I wrote above. And it would be amazing if there is even an option to trade cards and that the game is still pretty new. So does someone has suggestions?Hiroshi15 1d
1d Сonnect Hearthstone and world of Warcraft in one game Hello, my dear friends. I have not played wow, but I came up with a brilliant idea, and why the universe WORLD of Warcraft is not filled with taverns of Hearthstone? to a player who plays WWII could play while playing in a tavern in HS and make say for uber BOSSES reward some epic or legendary card. It would be an interesting combination of two games in one, you run on the universe of Warcraft of Warcraft and can in any tavern to play in XC or with any player whom you will meet on the way of infinity of the second world war.РусскийВася5 1d
2d QUEST trade 80 GOLD USA SERVER USA-server РусскийВася#2803 160 goldРусскийВася1 2d
2d 80g quest trade EU add me here Durotan#21224 thx.Durotan0 2d
2d New ideas/cards Hello, I have a question.. Where I can send new ideas of a new cards? Thank you for answer Best regardsKako2 2d
3d Why has equality been nerfed? It’s the only board clear tool paladins have. You need 2 cards to make it work. So many other things busted with this game that should have been dealt with first. Deathknights for example!GorillaKing25 3d
3d Reciprocal 80 gold quest on Amerika If you have this quest on this server go for completing to Frosthero#2186 Thank you!Frosthero0 3d
3d Dual Subtypes Should HS introduce dual Subtypes ? Also, I think "Undead" and "Plant" should be Subtypes. For example, Bone Drake would be Undead and Dragon. Arfus and Ghostly Charger would be Undead and Beast. Cursed Castaway would be Undead and Pirate. Treants and Ancients would be Plant while Rotten Applebaum and Splitting Festeroot would be Undead Plant. Right now there aren't many potential Plant Subtype cards, but who knows for future expansions ? We do have the Totem Subtype and it's quite limited. This couldn't be implemented in time for the April expansion, but something to consider for the August one perhaps.MarcOP5 3d
3d Hunters are a virus Maedhros19 3d
3d Non Ranked/ casual play Just did a quick 10 games to the following players back to back- PH46T6X RTFNXRV L6624V4 TD0LNVJ PZNJO88 HBX460J FNJDP64 H66Z4NX PZNJO88 XV4J6TX You have now allowed casual mode to become so infected with 'bots' as those were all identical bot decks, that it is a rare event to find a real person, will you be fixing this as its ridicoulous?UnluckynLove12 3d
3d [Wall Priest] Is for noobs So another deck just emerged that is idiot friendly... I am so glad this toxic meta is over Fckn turtles everywhereMaedhros17 3d
3d I am the only one who is bored of hunterstone ? The nerfs did their job on the other clases other than hunter , when i que lader i face all kinds of hunters only time to time i get another matchup , the diference with the other meta was that hunter got at least countered time to time by the clases that lost their best cards . Now is very hard to beat the hunters that get a good curve . I am asking now were the last nerfs a good idea ?EdwardTirn5 3d
3d 80g challenge quest, trade, no scam, 160g each Add bilbo#2120 if you got the 80g gold trade quest and want to trade! I would like it, if whoever plays it with me would post on this thread after, because I will make it my standart post for when I get that quest then in the future as well :) So I can show my trackrecord, since I've found out a lot of ppl scam with that quest.Bilbo20 3d
3d 80 gold quest trade doneAlpha7 3d
3d 80g quest chalange friend Good day, i have a quest chalange friend again, if you have to lets trade, add Odin#22738.Odin0 3d
4d Questions regarding first 10 packs guaranteed legendary and pity reset Hi! After opening a few packs, i was wondering how the 10 packs guaranteed legendary exactly works. I've opened a few days ago 10 packs of Witchwood and got a legendary at the 10th and i had previously obtained a legendary from the 6 free release packs (i swear spamming golden hagatha in practice just to see how golden cards look is pretty nice ^^ ) I got a graal the shark from the 6 free rastakhan's rumble packs, then i might have opened one more, but i don't really remember. Apart from that i had anyway only obtained the free Loa legendary granted apart I've finally opened today 6-7 boomsday project packs and i had previously opened the 6 free ones from the release event. The only legendary i got for this expansion is stargazer luna as part of the release rewards So my question is: do free packs count towards those 10 packs or just the ones bought with gold or money? Or will they count only if i have found a legendary out of the free ones, thus nulling my chance of getting a legendary out of the following 10 which would then be bought by me? The reason why i'm asking this is the non-immediate obviousness given by what i've found before. One more question: is the real pity reset for legendaries and epics respectively 40 and 10 or 20 and 5? I've read a lot of articles saying it's the first one but the wiki actually says it's the second one. Thanks!FuryCharger4 4d
4d Restrict decks to 1 hero card only I know all the deathknight cards are rotating out soon, but once they started adding new hero cards to hearthstone this should have been an IMMEDIATE change given that only a few classes were granted a 2nd hero card. In most cases this wasn't too big an issue as most classes don't have 2 hero cards that compliment each other....except for hunters.....and given how powerful hero cards are, being the only class than can realistically build a deck containing 2 gives them a MASSIVE power advantage. about 80% of the decks I get put against now are spell hunters and in most cases its almost impossible to compete with the huge power swing the ability to play 2 hero cards gives them. No other class can effectively do this so why allow a class that had already been consistently strong before the introduction of Zul'Jin be able to do it?Rayven17 4d
4d Disappearing crafted cards So I crafted two spikeridged steed cards, because I wanted to play it in a budget even paladin. I crafted them on my phone and put them in my deck, I had to take out two cards to replace them with my new steeds. Than I switched to laptop and started to play a couple of games with the deck, but after a couple of games I noticed that I hadn't seen any of my spikeridged steeds. So I went to check my decklist and they were gone, I checked my collection and they weren't crafted. Does anyone know what kind of bug this is and did it happen to anyone else. I also don't really know if I got my dust back but I am contacting blizzard atm. note: I know crafting un'goro cards this close to the rotation isn't smart dust wise, but it are just rare cards so I didn't really mind spending dust.RandM4 4d
4d Expansion Rotation Hey everyone, Has the following been discussed already ? Whether each expansion should stay in Standard rotation for 2 years, so 1 expansion rotating out of Standard every time a new expansion is released ? Instead of 3 expansions rotating out simultaneously when a new HS year starts. This way, all expansions would be equally worth purchasing, because they would have an equal "shelf life". Not to mention the meta would probably evolve more continually/gradually than in the current method...MarcOP1 4d
4d Too many hunters? What is going on? For two days now any time i enter ranked mode i see no other class than hunters. Sure, I understand that there's trends and waves in this game but i've never seen it this homogenous. I'm not overexaggerating, hunter after hunter, i hunt alone deck after another, almost no variance. And before someone chimes in with a "helpful" gitgudt type of suggestion I'm not complaining about the deck being too op (although with deathknight rexxar it really is), I'm complaining about there now being seemingly no other class than hunters. I don't know, is it just my frustration or is this really out of the ordinary?Phex9 4d
4d Should Priest spell combo be corrected...mathematically? So, I recently saw a post on facebook where a priest was facing a warrior who had full 30 hp and 42 armour. Priest had Malygos, Velen and Thalnos on the board and in hand 3 mind blasts and a holy smite. This resulted in an 82 dmg combo winning the match...fair play to the priest. But, being a mathematician this got me thinking....is the maths that works out this damage actually correct? So, Malygos adds 5 damage to spells, Thalnos adds 1 damage to spells and Velen doubles the damage of spells. The only way you could achieve the 82 total damage, mathematically is if Malygos' and Thalnos' +damage was added first and then doubled by Velen. The 4 spells by themselves total 17 damage, plus 6 dmg per spell for the additional spell damage from Malygos and Thalnos making 41 damage, doubled by Velen for 82 damage. Now if Malygos and Thalnos are adding to spell damage and Velen is doubling spell damage, isn't the maths technically incorrect? Mathematical law states that, in an equation, multiplication must take place before addition. In which case Velen's doubling of spell damage must happen first. This results in the base spells being doubled to 34 total damage, then adding the extra 6 damage per spell from Malygos and Thalnos to add an additional 24 damage, resulting in a total damage output of 58 damage....NOT 82??? I may be thinking about this wrong, please clarify if I am. Just thinking out loud :DRayven6 4d