General Discussion

1h Update 7.1 Arena Changes In our next update, we will be making a few changes to the Arena that should make it more interesting for our players and offer a much more different experience with each set release. Arena will change from Wild format to Standard As more cards are added to the Arena pool, having each game feel meaningfully different actually becomes harder to accomplish many of the cool synergies between cards, such as Jade Golems or Mechs, live within each individual set release. Attempting to create decks that utilize these meaningful synergies in a wide and diluted card pool will become more and more difficult as the Wild card pool grows larger. Arena runs then becomes less about card synergies and smart deck choices and more about being fortunate enough to be presented with the best card from each set. This change should put the focus back on the player for good, synergistic Arena choices and make Arena decks feel more cohesive. We’ll be monitoring using the Standard format in Arena carefully, and we may add additional changes or formats in the future if it doesn’t meet our goals of having Arena feel interesting and different with each set release. Changes to Card Rarity Distribution We’re making a change to the frequency in which Common and Basic cards show up in the Arena. Common cards were about 78% of all Arena cards, and we felt that number was too high considering that many of the cards that focus around individual class identity and power level rely on the common cards of any given class. After this change, the number of Common and Basic cards that show up overall should be lower, giving more room for fun Rare, Epic, and Legendary cards to show up in an Arena run. In addition, the cards Abyssal Enforcer and Flamestrike will show up approximately 50% less in Arena. More Spells in a Run Spells have the power to swing a board state, generally more than minions do. Obviously, there are some exceptions to this. When the distribution of spells to minions is too low, the game usually ends up in the favor of the player that gets out their minions faster and more efficiently than the other player, because there aren’t enough cards that punish overextending. Bringing the distributions of spells and minions closer together allows for more room to have an Arena game that is more strategic and facilitates more plays and counter-plays to occur. Neutral Classic Cards Show Up Less A lot of neutral Classic cards tend to be minions without any text that lack interesting effects. While they are great for introducing newer players to Hearthstone and providing baselines for power level comparisons, they don’t make for compelling Arena run choices. This helps make more room for spells, class cards, and expansion cards to show up at a higher rate. These changes will occur in an upcoming update near the end of February. We’ll see you in the Tavern!Zaerhinon4 1h
6h Watch and Learn Buddies Thread -New users on top; -Remember to have the option for spectating on from your game settings; -Users who play on other servers, will have this specified; -No more space, old users will be erased. Check topic replies for more ids. BATTLETAGS: moongrandpa#2931 FireX#1940 ZelchJ#2838 Kjevo#1806 Shiketsu#2651 CoreGaming#2958 MkA#1469 Mihnea#2497 Taiji#2511 Noolik#2566 Carolus#2546 Abkun#2844 TomMurloc2#1950 Iöthys #2997 Hadouken#2895 Gintako#1296 Fliss#2366 Grace#2504 rsbeer#2406 Markiog#2156 Hassansabbah#2142 Hikuro#2218 lifeinmont#1386 Wexus#2134 Fuuijin#1759 patrunjica#2153 Elstar#2735 Green#2686 Netanio#2611 goldi90#2860 Balrog#2904 Monetoso#2953 positiveplus#2978 Maplej#2525 Quaris#1472 Dominich#2161 Klaik#2367 BurgerDan#2226 Boyling#2243 wowzzta#2732 DizzyDwarf#23731 AirGear#2800List updated up to reply number #621Corpsus766 6h
1d News: A Year of Mammoth Proportions! Greetings, travelers! This has been posted about an hour ago in the official site: http://eu.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20475356/a-year-of-mammoth-proportions-2-16-2017 I didn't see an official announcement here, in the forum, so I decided to share. Still reading it.Rokkrage33 1d
2d Upcoming Balance Changes and Ranked Play Changes Update 7.1 Ranked Play Changes – Floors We’re continuously looking for ways to refine the Ranked Play experience. One thing we can do immediately to help the Ranked Play experience is to make the overall climb from rank to rank feel like more an accomplishment once you hit a certain milestone. In order to promote deck experimentation and reduce some of the feelings of ladder anxiety some players may face, we’re introducing additional Ranked Play floors. Once a player hits Rank 15, 10, or 5, they will no longer be able to de-rank past that rank once it is achieved within a season, similar to the existing floors at Rank 20 and Legend. For example, when a player achieves Rank 15, regardless of how many losses a player accumulates within the season, that player will not de-rank back to 16. We hope this promotes additional deck experimentation between ranks, and that any losses that may occur feel less punishing. Update 7.1 Balance Changes With the upcoming update, we will be making balance changes to the following two cards: Small-Time Buccaneer and Spirit Claws. Small-Time Buccaneer now has 1 Health (Down from 2) The combination of Small Time Buccaneer and Patches the Pirate has been showing up too often in the meta. Weapon-utilizing classes have been heavily utilizing this combination of cards, especially Shaman, and we’d like to see more diversity in the meta overall. Small Time Buccaneer’s Health will be reduced to 1 to make it easier to remove from the board. Spirit Claws now costs 2 Mana (Up from 1) Spirit Claws has been a notably powerful Shaman weapon. At one mana, Spirit Claws has been able to capitalize on cards such as Bloodmage Thalnos or the Shaman Hero power to provide extremely efficient minion removal on curve. Increasing its mana by one will slow down Spirit Claws’ ability to curve out as efficiently. These changes will occur in an upcoming update near the end of February. We’ll see you in the Tavern!Zaerhinon20 2d
12 Feb Guide for New Hearthstone Players - How to make gold, packs / legendary view / game basics Hello! There is a lot of new players that visit this forum. They ask many questions about game, decks, quests, mechanics and other stuff. It is hard for them to start playing hearthstone from 0. I am making this thread to help them. Thread is divided in few posts - not enough space in one =) Table of contents: I. Quests and free/cheap packs - post #1. II. Legendary cards - post #2. III. Basics - post #3. IV. Disenchanting cards - post #4 and #6. V. Game modes - post #7. VI. under construction - post #8. VII. under construction - post #12. VIII. under construction - post #13. IX. under construction - post #14. X. under construction - post #15. I. ***** Quests and free/cheap packs ***** 1). Hidden quests: There are some hidden quests available for all players that grants extra gold or packs: http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Quest Search for unique quests. The best quest available is samsung galaxy quests that gives you 3 packs and card back. All of those quests can be completed in many ways - search in google for possible solutions. 2). Reedem codes for packs: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/claim-your-hearthstone-promotional-packs You can get them by buying Blizzard standard and collection edition games. Some people are selling those codes. Cards from those codes are much cheaper than cards bought in normal way. Currently you can reedem up to 15 codes = 15 packs = 75 cards. 3). Amazon store and amazon coins: Use amazon coins to save up cash when buying adventures and packs! https://www.amazon.com/b?node=10558189011 Whats more, sometimes amazon makes some events. You need to download one app to get reward. Reward may be free amazon coins or dollars. You can spend your gift only in amazon app store. When you download Hearthstone on your mobile phone via amazon store you can buy everything in HS with amazon coins and rewarded dollars. I will be giving information in this thread when such an even will appear. 4). Play a friend quests: It is awesome quests that gives you and your friend 80 gold for playing one game together. As new player you need to have as much gold as possible. Search for other person that have same quest and trade with him. Easy 160 gold. 5). Maximize gold from quests: Remember that you will get one quest every day and you can reroll one quests every day. Remember to (order is important): - Reroll quests that you cannot complete. - Reroll 40 gold quests to get better ones (like: 50 gold / 60 gold / 100 gold /Spectator quests/ play friend quests). - Always have a room for new quests. - Always try to reroll something, because sometimes you can get best available quests! As begginer you will have problems with completing "win X games with X class" quests. Try to reroll them to different ones. List of quests: http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Quest 6). 100 gold quest: You can complete this quest in every mode. Even a friend can concede 7 times for you and you get your reward.FurCannon27 12 Feb
16 Jan Standard Format for New Players We’ve received some questions from our newest players about how to access Standard format. Since as a new player you’re unlikely to own any Wild cards, you’ll be automatically assigned Standard format. When you head over to Play mode, you’ll be facing off against other Standard decks when you queue up. After both formats are unlocked*, a ‘button’ will appear on the upper right of the deck selection screen when you enter Play Mode. When an octopus-like Kraken symbol is showing there, you’re in Standard, while a thorned infinity symbol symbolizes Wild. Just press the button to switch between formats. We hope that helps clear up any confusion. Please accept our warm welcome, and we wish you many merry hours spent in the Hearthstone tavern. * Wild can be unlocked by crafting any Wild-only card, such as those found in the Curse of Naxxramas and Goblins vs Gnomes sets.Zaerhinon14 16 Jan
06 Mar 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Hearthstone General Discussion forums! Before you begin posting we’d like you to understand a few things about how to post here, what’s appropriate to post, as well as how to best use these forums. Please read and be aware of the Code of Conduct and the forum posting guidelines. These will ensure that we can all enjoy discussing games with one another. Posting To get started you’ll need a BattleTag. This is a name you choose that identifies you throughout all Blizzard games. If you currently play World of Warcraft, Diablo III, or StarCraft II you probably already have one. If you do not play any of these games, you’ll want to visit www.Battle.net, log in to your existing account (or create a new one), and then choose to create a BattleTag on the left. You will also need a game license attached to the account, even if it’s just a Starter Edition. If you’ve just created your BattleTag and/or attached a game license you may need to wait a short while before being able to post. Learn more about BattleTags here! Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the forum page is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Info Follow and talk to us on Twitter @PlayHearthstone and on Facebook.com/Hearthstone.en for game news and information.Takralus1 06 Mar 2015
2h Tavern Brawl Ideas Hey there, I have two Tavern Brawl ideas. I am only playing for a few months, so I am sorry if I mention something that already came up before. 1) Nozdormu Tryouts "Nozdormu is searching for a disciple, but as usually he is not having much time. Play quickly and don't make him wait!" - Players only have 30 seconds per turn in this Tavern Brawl. (The decks could either be constructed or premade decks.) 2) Arch-Thief Rafaam did it again "Arch-Thief Rafaam messed up our system once more, be aware that your cards could likely transcend into another dimension." - Players play with each other's deck. Construct a deck, but be vary that your opponent will be the one playing it!Yahiko3 2h
3h Made up cards This game has origins in Warcraft as everyone knows, what bothers me that HS is making up some stupid things like Mean Streets of Gadgetzan while we havent seen: Vindicator Maraad, Genn Greymane, Arthas, Chen, Taran Zhu, Kalec, Muradin, Saurofang, Lothemar, and many others. Why is that? You have amazing universe.....why make up stupid stuff instead of taking Lore characters? This goes for adventures as well. League of Explores had so many made up characters.....Darkdir2 3h
3h Guess the battlecry, forum game So we never have any forum games around here, so I decided to start a guess the battle cry. Try and guess then write Your Own battle cry under it. And let's keep it as speech. None of the animals ;) *rawr grr* XD Edit: omg I know so many of these minions but not their names XD. extra difficulty ;-; I'll start with my favourite minion. "The doom of worlds, wakes once more!"Zenai1037 3h
5h This game with current conditions is Pay To Win. It feels almost like playing on some pirated MMO servers with GM shop where you can but everything that drops in game and more. Sure normal player still have a chance to get some of it if he play long enough (maybe except adventures), but if you take in to consideration how much hours it is required to complete full card pack just for a single hero, you will quickly realize why im calling it P2W. Getting 1600 Dust to craft single Card? yeah gl. Even in Casual Mode, most matches are so unbalanced that those with more ultra rare cards can fool around and nuke their own units or hero, but they will still win. Blizzard should at least add more ways to acquire dust, like +2 from won match and +1 from lost match. Even with that, you still need 800 wins to craft 1 Legendary Card that require 1600 dust.WimhWimlaDim67 5h
5h WHERE IS THE BALANCE WTF? I AM ON 23 lvl rating and i meeting with GOLDEN PLAYERS! WHERE IS THE !@#$ING BALANCE? I CANT GET UP FROM MY LVL!!!! I ALWAYS FAILING MY ARENA ON 2 LVL!!!IkandKrik1 5h
9h Fix the Concede I am annoyed when i click a little too fast and instead of clicking "Options" i click Concede. Please make it so it asks if you are sure you wanna concede.MetaMurlock3 9h
9h Bug with C'thun and Bolf Ramshield So, yeah, this happened in my last game. http://imgur.com/wio5KYU I don't think Bolf should suck up damage after receiving amount that would kill him. Or am I wrong and this is a feature, not bug?Merkury2 9h
10h 80 gold each player quest INVITATION I have the 80 gold quest to challenge a friend to get each of us 80 gold. Who also have this quest just add me and play to get 160( i invite him to a match and he invites me to a match). 160 gold are better than 80. :)) My game nick-name is Stocaru#2887 ( Please, sorry my English.)Stocaru166 10h
10h How about an additional Arena-mode Hi everyone (And please don't mind my english...) I've a little suggestion for Arena As the topic tells you I was thinking about an additinal mode I'm not much of a Forum user, so I hope I'm not suggesting something the second time With all the discussion about wild and standard and Arena, I was thinking it could be nice with a smaller but changing card pool in Arena And seeing where the game is going with all the new cards to come and those we have it could be funny I imagine it like this: It's seperat to normal Arena Let's say cost and rewards are the same as normal Arena You announce a card pool (Like: Basic, Nax and MSG) Then it goes like normal Arena but with the new card pool But it only lasts 2-3 month And all decks are cleared out at the end => Here i thougt of a compensation for players with an open deck like: If you played less than 3 games, you get back the costs If you played 3 or more games, you get the reward for your wins + 50g for each open loss (for example a 5:2 deck gets the 5-win-reward and 50 gold(50 gold from 150 cost over 3 losses)) And then we repeat it with a changed card pool I think it could be really nice seeing expansion interact in Arena which would never find each other in standard A rotating system should give you new experiances And I would really love it if you make the first deck every rotation available for free :) Yeah That's it so far I hope you give it a thoughtAWGC0 10h
10h Shadow Word I know those who play Priest only don`t like to discuss this, but i am baffled that this is not mentioned more so i want to share more of my experience with Shadow Word cards. Becouse i am really on to something regarding the SHADOW WORD cards and Priest Decks, every-time i Loose against Priest -> Shadow Word <- cards are the main reason (already 2 times today). But when playing DruidThun deck they always loose because i have l LOAD of 4 attack mininons there, then all Priest decks are completely clueless what they shall do. The Cards clean out destroy any card without needing any buffs or preparation or give anything back to the opponent, this make Shadow Word the best cards in the game .... Please try to have 4 attack minions only (ofc with some synergy), wait for a Priest. Its very intresting to see how clueless they get when they cant use Shadow word. So i NEVER buff my 4 attack minions when playing Priest, if i did not count those Shadow cards out. And ofc i have them in my Priest Deck, anything else would be a failure.simalarion4 10h
14h Help with deck build Hello! I want to try a deck type of N'Zoth Priest in wild, and I was wondering where I did right and where I did wrong. I tried my best to use the most consistent cards I have in my collection, but I am still not sure if I overused anything or neglected something else. All help is appreciated! http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/736666-wild-nzoth-shadow-reno-priest Here are the cards I was thinking of replacing(mainly): -Harrison -Confessor -Thoughtsteal And what I could consider adding: -Burly Bully -Beardo -Garrison CommanderSelinken7 14h
14h Annoying thing, concede just something that annoys me, was wondering if anyone else feels the same. When your going to win next turn, you end turn. Then the opponent spends their entire turn playing there hand. I'm fine with that, but what annoys me is they do that. End turn then immediately concedes. Its a little thing bit it annoys me. If your going to concede then concede. If your going to play your hand then let your opponent do the same. I don't think it's done for quests either, cause it has always been a thing and it's in most of my games :P. Mini rant over, anyone else annoyed by this?Zenai1025 14h
14h 30 card decks no legendaries!? WTF? Omg i just bought 30 decks an I did not get any legendary cards!!!!! I got like 4-6 epic cards! How is that even possible!? This is a rip off!! Wtf blizzard!???!!!!?????BambinoNegro11 14h
15h The priest heal meme. Why is it a meme when its turn 2 and priest heals you and says Greetings?JNGamer4 15h
21h low cost aggro minions? why not low cost wave clears? So obviously the devs are more retarded than the ppl using the aggro. the aggro decks got out of hand.2 years ago when i had no cards my only deck was an aggro but my opponents got frustrated and they were right. i started playing more control decks. now expansion after expansion the game goes to rng to aggro low manna OP ninions (and i guess to the next expansion MORE rng). the pirate decks are like a cancer. thank god i got at least rank 14. not even the jade golems are not so much trouble as the aggro decks. so what about give us low cost wave clears so we can counter these kind of decks. a card game is considered to be a game of talent and cleverness and through all that eventually fun! so what about you do something about that. as many streamers said STOP MAKING OP 1-2 MANA MINIONS! i dont !@#$ing care for many of you if you dislike the post you know its true. the responses i expect? "oh stop crying stop whining stop being a loser" well you obviously dont care cause you probaply are the aggro ones who are braindead enough to acknowledge the problem in the game. if you have any idea about card games when we played as kids THERE WAS NOTHING LEFT TO CHANCE! only to a 50 50 COIN! no devolves no evovles no yogg no filled board with 1-2 mana minions charging your face. so what about we make the game more with talent and less with luck.JackFrost8 21h
1d Why does Battle.net Launcher slows my Laptop ( a bit) Evening, I have some other games like Smite (Playing on Max. Graphic), and Programs like CAD on my Laptop. But when I Setup Battle.net Launcher I can see my Laptop gets slower a bit it is to seen even when I start my Laptop that it needs some minutes longer to load. But removing the Launcher fixes the issue, i did some tests before. Is there a way to solve that even it may sound a bit strange? My Laptop: Toshiba Satellite C55-C-1LV Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, 1TB HDD, NVIDIA GeForce 920M (1GB) DVD, Win 10)Daisho0 1d
1d Spare Tyrande code Hello everybody ! Amazon prime is not supported in my country so i was not able to get the code .People are not selling them from Ebay as i see . Tyrande is one of my favourite characters and dueling with a Tyrande breaks my heart . If anyone can give me one i would be so happy .Optiko0032 1d
1d Fever Clan is Recruiting for Hearthstone! Hello Everyone, Fever Clan is recruiting for Hearthstone! What is Fever Clan you might ask? We are an international multi-gaming community. Our primary focus is to enable players of all skill levels to have as much fun in the games they love as possible. Our Hearthstone community offers players the chance to sit down with other Hearthstone players and play some games, talk strategy, and build some fun and weird decks. Some of our veteran players would be more than happy to help you develop your skills. Struggling against a specific deck, meet up with some of our players and try to find a way to conquer it! In addition to this we will periodically host a tournament that have prizes based on the participation. Fever Clan also has their own Team Speak Server where you can meet up with other members for a large variety of games. You can also join the server to just chill with awesome people while you play! All of this is open to guests so if you are not sure if you’d like to join just visit our forums at feverclan.com to learn more about what we offer our players, or join us on our TS server and meet some of our members! If you decide that you’d like to become a member it’s a simple 3 step process. Create an account on our forums here: http://feverclan.com/forums/register.php Submit an application to join Fever Clan: http://feverclan.com/forums/misc.php?do=application And finally do a quick interview on our TS server (ts.feverclan.com) Why an interview? This is our way of introducing the clan and what it can offer you. It is more of an informational exchange than an interview. It’s a quick process that will be well worth your time! Thank you for your time and I hope you choose to join us! If you have any questions about Fever, I'd be happy to answer them. Feel free to add me on battle.net (Arimil#1551) Hope to see you soon, ArimilArimil1 1d
1d How to report abusive chats How to report abusive chat behavior in Hearthstone after the person has removed you from their friends list. They don't show in my battle.net client chat, and I don't think this should be allowed to skate away. Simple enough, got a friend request after a game and had this message and then instant unfriend, so unable to report via chat.Elvee7 1d
1d You shud not act like this its not nice :()+ Da !@#$ xD So this is what happens when you after years of struggle make a good deck and totaly destroy on 20-15- rank 5 strait wins and i get a invite from last guy i accept invite and type how did you like my new self made golem deck(hero i keep hiden for now) :) and he reply asap after i enterd me question his reply* (1.Noob,,miss lethal (2.+ luck (3. GG (4. U mom is die. direkly after he remove and ignore me this is ban !!! he need to lurn the hard way ..in my apinion da !@#$ ! xD Name on the D*** is ...SoweeKristian0 1d
1d Is this rigged RNG? I changed my deck a bit, got on a 3 game win streak. Game obviously doesn't like it and realises I improved myself, so in order to give me a harsh kick back to reality it draws all my cards in order of highest to lowest, gives my opponents ridiculous luck... oh and when you get to choose your cards at the start, try replacing your 3x 5+ for 3x 6+ every game 4 times in a row. Not to mention I hate going first. I'm done with this !@#$.. call it RNG I call it rigged. Oh and how many druids in a row do you give me? Nice one. GFY. It's so long since I've seen my worgen infiltrator i had to check he was still in the deckArcanaChoir199 1d
1d Blizzard ends support for Vista and Xp Sad move. Fits to u Blizzard.guilty7 1d
2d Ungoro, mechanic speculation So as you may or may not know, the next expansion is dinosaurs. So here is an idea of a mechanic that could be coming. Fossils. Fossils combine together to make giant Dino minions. Fossils are minions with no attack but high hp. They can be discovered by cards (discover a fossil) or places into your deck as normal. Depending on how many fossils you use is the strength of the Dino. Sorry if I've explained this poorly. If you have questions I'd be happy to answer. Note: wonder if haystacks will be the only reply this time XD Edit: title changed from ideas to speculation.Zenai1010 2d
2d Replacing Classic cards that will go the hall of fame Since they are removing 6 cards from the classic pack, they should add 6 cards to classic set from wild cards.Ganymede7 2d
2d Lets see what my opponent is playing ... Shaman (either face or midrange) or Pirate Warrior THATS IT BOIS. GREAT LADDER DIVERSITY, 100/10, GGWP AND BUY OUR NEXT EXPANSION THAT WILL MAYBE, MOST LIKELY NOT, BALANCE THE GAME BLOODY !@#$ING HELL Phew, this felt good, now close the thread, downvote it or whatever the %^-* you want.Charoy8 2d
2d Why let ppl drop? When are you going to fix this game so I dont have to meet ppl with a full deck of legendarys who have played for years??? Destoys my fun and theirs. Same in Hots why should I have to restart again when I play at my level and all of a sudden need to trog through matches with ppl that is so clearly outclassed.Akanhero21 2d
2d New Hero: Maiev Shadowsong (Rogue Skin) Maiev Shadowsong is the Warden of the Night Elves and was the Watcher over Illidan's imprisonment. An alternative to Valeera a Blood Elf for the Rogue class. This is fan made enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZfUm_0jez0Fulla4 2d
2d Emote squelch Please, can you add a perma-squelch as an option? I don't like emotes, and I am really tired of squelching the opponent at every game... Can you just add a "remember last setting of squelch" option?Drakonluke2 2d
2d Ebay packs Hi everyone i found this on ebay http://www.ebay.de/itm/Hearthstone-Heroes-of-Warcraft-Bundle-of-80-Packs-/282269514310?hash=item41b892fa46:g:cBEAAOSwcvdXOnFx and it seems kinda shady so i decided to ask you if someone has already bought packs from this seller. If he is legit then i think ill buy some packs from him.TheBrat133 2d
2d Reporting Abuse Why is there no way to report abuse on Hearthstone? Fed up with winning a game then receiving a friend request which you often do after a well fought match just to receive a load of nasty abuse then they leave your friend list before they can be reported? Surely Blizzard want to stamp out this sort of behaviour???Boxscar4 2d
2d Class specific card backs This was brought up before but I have lost their name. If it's you please comment (original link preferred). I believe a card back for reaching certain levels or wins as a class would be a fantastic idea. For example the mage card back could be fire and ice surrounding the kiren tor logo (or just the logo). Would love to see this because let's be honestly golden classic cards is pretty worthless for many of them ;). Golden murloc raider ftw?! As an example Lvl 30/40 basic card back Lvl 60 golden card back. Or 100 wins basic card back 300 wins golden card back (leads Nicly to 500 wins golden hero)Zenai104 2d
3d Hearthstone on PS4? Hello, i'm plying Heartstone on my laptop and tablet, but it doesn't run very smooth. I read on a few websites that Blizzard was looking to bring Heartsone as console game as well. Is here anyone that can confirm ths and tell me what the status is of that idea?Tram131 3d
3d Ragnaros "His high immediate value and strength at the eight mana cost made the decision during deck-building, <<Is this eight mana minion better than Ragnaros?>>"(Source :battle.net) Yes,but i don't have many choices ,do I?In neutral collection you can choose just from 5 cards that are 8 drops(Doomcaller,Eldritch Horror,The Boogeymonster,Gruul and Ragnaros).But I have faith That Year of Mammoth will change this.So let it rain with the 8 dropsHinkaDarkin5 3d
3d Cards Grand tournament and old whispers of gods cards when they leavePsaltis2 3d
3d Any guide for buying packs in 2017? Hey guys, need any type of advice here.. I'm a full F2P player and i'm in dilemma whether to buy WotOG or MSG packs. My deck is still meh, due to the reason that most of my gold i spent it on LoE and Karazhan ( i havent bought the last wing ). Right now, i'm still buying classic packs to complete basic cards but along the line, I want to try to get some cards from other expansions. My C'thun collection is meh and I havent bought any MSG packs. Since new year of expansion is coming up, should I buy WotOG or MSG packs? or save gold to see how good will the new packs bring? ThanksNightRaven3 3d
3d About Solo Adventures' future Hi everyone, I don't know how much the staff is reading the forums, especially the EU one, but just wanted to share my opinion on something that I believe to be an important matter right now. Now, I play competitive multiplayer games for nearly 20 years (started in the first years of school), I put Warcraft III in my top 3 games of all time, and in the past year I have switched to mobile only. I think there are currently three amazing free-to-play titles in this category (two of them involve current or former Blizzard employees) and I play them all on above the average level. And even I think that a good multiplayer game should have a good solo campaign too. At this moment, out of the three games, only Hearthstone provides this. Latest news are not clear enough for the future of the Solo Adventures and many players express concerns if there will be adventures at all in the future. So, all I want to say, being a multiplayer admirer myself, is that I really enjoy your Solo Adventures and they add a great value and unique atmosphere to the end product. I wish you would give me an option to purchase the currently unavailable Naxxramas adventure, even without all of its rewards. I will most certainly pre-purchase any adventure about Arthas Menethil and let's not forget that every single hero character here has an amazing story on its own. Just my two coins on that matter. Thanks for reading!Rokkrage1 3d
3d The main problem of the game. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh7XCtjnnDI I am not a streamer/pro, so my opinion matters less, even if i use common sense facts. This guy says it all. I am too tired of trying to explain the same things each time, just to falsly get bashed about my skill in the game or anything else, unimportant for the discussion, by ignorant bobs, trolls and nay-sayers on these stupid forums. Each time we get a "balance" patch or rotation, that the only thing it addresses is making people having to craft new expensive cards, while all the underused cards remain useless. This time everyone crafted patches/bought League of Explorers for spirit claws, and they "balance" the cards in the less refunding way. Jade shaman will still be the menace of the ladder for every homebrew deck the least, and ALL other class tools that remain useless for 4? years remain intact. We are still going to face super lucky unskilled moments without counterplay, for reasons, and then wait for the next "balance" update. All this is created by the problems that are mentioned and explained perfectly in the video. @The dude who made this Video: I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH!Vasifan9 3d
3d hey guys i want friends add me in façebook : https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008518982591 and also çheçk my youtue çhannel : ) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_jqEvcCEm6oZLMACrkAWdQPrototype1 3d
3d Offensive name I'd like to report an offensive name. Played against someone called MRTALIBANCyber0mega0 3d
3d This week brawl is just 1 big joke i got lucky because he got greedy but this brawl is only good for those who got damage spells and hard to believe anyone even test these brawls how they works on diffrent class https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YlFmIIBxb58&feature=youtu.befrozen7 3d
3d Edwin & Vanessa rogue characters. Yo! How about this rogue after Maiev Shadowsong? You can choose character Edwin VanCleef in portrait menu, then your card Edwin VanCleef 3/2/2 changes to Vanessa VanCleef with same abilities. I did art http://i.imgur.com/QNXBZnu.pngEndless2 3d
4d Hall of fame... Those few legendary leaving game, that i crafted for dust disechanting my many many good crads when i was starting game, i also needed to disechant a few THE BEAST cards also.. That one is pretty easy to get.. And now that 2 are gone, we have a biger chance to hit THE BEAST.. Awwwwsoomeee, Thank you Bizzard for that. I dont mind Drake.. he's fun...as some classes dont have any way of nature draw... well they have if u wanna lose game... Drake gives body and a card..but..... wow.. Interesting is that LJ is still here.. Yeeeeey SO they decided to listen ''community''. Community is not streamers, Community is all players.. not Trump.. i dont give a ** what he says.. I dont like Dirty Rat, it brakes my combo pieces. But it is not in hall of fame.. I dont like beeing forced to finish game on 4-5 mana. Now i also saw Ben spil out some numbers.. bla bla bla.. if u are damn good player and take Shaman for grind... u will do above very good for shure.. Mabe my opinion is not like other players.. but it is my own.DXMan6 4d