General Discussion

2d Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Quests Ending The Mean Streets of Gadgetzan Quests are coming to an end and will no longer be available next week. Make sure you complete the quests by: Europe: 3/28/2017 at 11:59:59 PM CEST Americas: 3/28/2017 at 11:59:59 PM PDT Korea: 3/29/2017 at 00:59:59 AM KST Taiwan: 3/28/2017 at 11:59:59 PM CST China: 3/28/2017 at 11:59:59 PM CSTZaerhinon0 2d
14 Mar Guide for New Hearthstone Players - How to make gold, packs / legendary view / game basics Hello! There is a lot of new players that visit this forum. They ask many questions about game, decks, quests, mechanics and other stuff. It is hard for them to start playing hearthstone from 0. I am making this thread to help them. Thread is divided in few posts - not enough space in one =) Table of contents: I. Quests and free/cheap packs - post #1. II. Legendary cards - post #2. III. Basics - post #3. IV. Disenchanting cards - post #4 and #6. V. Game modes - post #7. VI. under construction - post #8. VII. under construction - post #12. VIII. under construction - post #13. IX. under construction - post #14. X. under construction - post #15. I. ***** Quests and free/cheap packs ***** 1). Hidden quests: There are some hidden quests available for all players that grants extra gold or packs: http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Quest Search for unique quests. The best quest available is samsung galaxy quests that gives you 3 packs and card back. All of those quests can be completed in many ways - search in google for possible solutions. 2). Reedem codes for packs: https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/claim-your-hearthstone-promotional-packs You can get them by buying Blizzard standard and collection edition games. Some people are selling those codes. Cards from those codes are much cheaper than cards bought in normal way. Currently you can reedem up to 15 codes = 15 packs = 75 cards. 3). Amazon store and amazon coins: Use amazon coins to save up cash when buying adventures and packs! https://www.amazon.com/b?node=10558189011 Whats more, sometimes amazon makes some events. You need to download one app to get reward. Reward may be free amazon coins or dollars. You can spend your gift only in amazon app store. When you download Hearthstone on your mobile phone via amazon store you can buy everything in HS with amazon coins and rewarded dollars. I will be giving information in this thread when such an even will appear. 4). Play a friend quests: It is awesome quests that gives you and your friend 80 gold for playing one game together. As new player you need to have as much gold as possible. Search for other person that have same quest and trade with him. Easy 160 gold. 5). Maximize gold from quests: Remember that you will get one quest every day and you can reroll one quests every day. Remember to (order is important): - Reroll quests that you cannot complete. - Reroll 40 gold quests to get better ones (like: 50 gold / 60 gold / 100 gold /Spectator quests/ play friend quests). - Always have a room for new quests. - Always try to reroll something, because sometimes you can get best available quests! As begginer you will have problems with completing "win X games with X class" quests. Try to reroll them to different ones. List of quests: http://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Quest 6). 100 gold quest: You can complete this quest in every mode. Even a friend can concede 7 times for you and you get your reward.FurCannon29 14 Mar
11 Mar Standard Format for New Players We’ve received some questions from our newest players about how to access Standard format. Since as a new player you’re unlikely to own any Wild cards, you’ll be automatically assigned Standard format. When you head over to Play mode, you’ll be facing off against other Standard decks when you queue up. After both formats are unlocked*, a ‘button’ will appear on the upper right of the deck selection screen when you enter Play Mode. When an octopus-like Kraken symbol is showing there, you’re in Standard, while a thorned infinity symbol symbolizes Wild. Just press the button to switch between formats. We hope that helps clear up any confusion. Please accept our warm welcome, and we wish you many merry hours spent in the Hearthstone tavern. * Wild can be unlocked by crafting any Wild-only card, such as those found in the Curse of Naxxramas and Goblins vs Gnomes sets.Zaerhinon15 11 Mar
09 Mar Price adjustments for PC, Mac and Android We’d like to let everyone know that we’ll soon be adjusting the pricing of Hearthstone purchases made through the PC, Mac and Android clients, and through the Battle.net Shop. We regularly look at our pricing around the world, and from time to time we make changes such as these to align with local and regional market conditions. The price of the Un’Goro prelaunch bundle offer will not be affected by this change and will remain the same until launch. The new PC, MAC and Battle.net Shop prices will take effect on March 22, 2017. You can see the updated prices below: EURO 2 Packs - 2.99 € 7 Packs - 9.99 € 15 Packs - 19.99 € 40 Packs - 49.99 € 60 Packs - 69.99 € Adventure Wing - 6.99 € Arena Ticket - 1.99 € GBP 2 Packs - 2.99 GBP 7 Packs - 8.99 GBP 15 Packs - 16.99 GBP 40 Packs - 44.99 GBP 60 Packs - 59.99 GBP Adventure Wing - 6.99 GBP Arena Ticket - 1.99 GBP - The Hearthstone teamZaerhinon1 09 Mar
07 Mar Watch and Learn Buddies Thread -New users on top; -Remember to have the option for spectating on from your game settings; -Users who play on other servers, will have this specified; -No more space, old users will be erased. Check topic replies for more ids. BATTLETAGS: moongrandpa#2931 FireX#1940 ZelchJ#2838 Kjevo#1806 Shiketsu#2651 CoreGaming#2958 MkA#1469 Mihnea#2497 Taiji#2511 Noolik#2566 Carolus#2546 Abkun#2844 TomMurloc2#1950 Iöthys #2997 Hadouken#2895 Gintako#1296 Fliss#2366 Grace#2504 rsbeer#2406 Markiog#2156 Hassansabbah#2142 Hikuro#2218 lifeinmont#1386 Wexus#2134 Fuuijin#1759 patrunjica#2153 Elstar#2735 Green#2686 Netanio#2611 goldi90#2860 Balrog#2904 Monetoso#2953 positiveplus#2978 Maplej#2525 Quaris#1472 Dominich#2161 Klaik#2367 BurgerDan#2226 Boyling#2243 wowzzta#2732 DizzyDwarf#23731 AirGear#2800List updated up to reply number #621Corpsus772 07 Mar
25 Feb News: A Year of Mammoth Proportions! Greetings, travelers! This has been posted about an hour ago in the official site: http://eu.battle.net/hearthstone/en/blog/20475356/a-year-of-mammoth-proportions-2-16-2017 I didn't see an official announcement here, in the forum, so I decided to share. Still reading it.Rokkrage34 25 Feb
06 Mar 2015 Forum Guidelines - Please Read Welcome to the Hearthstone General Discussion forums! Before you begin posting we’d like you to understand a few things about how to post here, what’s appropriate to post, as well as how to best use these forums. Please read and be aware of the Code of Conduct and the forum posting guidelines. These will ensure that we can all enjoy discussing games with one another. Posting To get started you’ll need a BattleTag. This is a name you choose that identifies you throughout all Blizzard games. If you currently play World of Warcraft, Diablo III, or StarCraft II you probably already have one. If you do not play any of these games, you’ll want to visit www.Battle.net, log in to your existing account (or create a new one), and then choose to create a BattleTag on the left. You will also need a game license attached to the account, even if it’s just a Starter Edition. If you’ve just created your BattleTag and/or attached a game license you may need to wait a short while before being able to post. Learn more about BattleTags here! Important Reminders: Search The search function at the top of the forum page is extremely effective and robust. Before you create a new forum topic, please be use it to search for similar topics, blog posts, or web pages that may contain the answer for which you are looking. Making a new thread on an existing subject can result in your thread being deleted or, if you continue to re-post the same content, the loss of your forum privileges for spamming. Rating The forum rating system can be used to promote positive discussion, demote unhelpful comments, and even report posts that violate the forum Code of Conduct. By hovering over a post you'll be presented with several options, including a "thumbs up" (Like) and a "thumbs down" (Dislike) icon. Clicking the "thumbs up" icon will rate the post up. If enough people like a post, it will gain a Highly Rated status and appear at the top of related search results. Highly Rated posts will also have a highlighted background. Clicking the "thumbs down" icon will expand a drop-down menu which will include "Dislike," "Trolling, "Spam" and "Report" options. "Dislike" will rate the post down. If enough people dislike a post, it will be darkened, and with a lot of dislikes it will be hidden completely. You can also quickly report a post as trolling or spam, or use the report function to fill out a more comprehensive description of a violation. Please note that you can only rate each post once. Use your power wisely to help foster a positive and helpful forum community. Info Follow and talk to us on Twitter @PlayHearthstone and on Facebook.com/Hearthstone.en for game news and information.Takralus1 06 Mar 2015
2h Upcoming rotation. I'm kinda fed up with the meta today and I think I'm about to change my mind about Un'goro. Dragon Priest will change a bit, all Reno decks (rank them more "cancer" than pirate atm) will be gone. You will only have one pick (battlecry) when Bronze is gone. No more emperor to lower the cost of mana. Seems that Un'goro will focus on lowcost (quest requirements). So I think this will be good for HS this rotation and more fair.Freddeben4 2h
2h Why players don't make own decks? No matter of what rank is played there is 1 or 2 different decks between all heroes. Are everyone so addicted by ranks that none plays decks that they are invented by self? Or is this game idea just copy "best" deck and hope for better top deck? I think it's the best thing on this game to use your own imagination what could work not wait to someone else build that first. Anyone?Yammyy22 2h
3h Suggestion: *dust protection* Have you ever opened a pack and got 5 cards that went to dust? Or 4 to dust and 1 card is a 3rd copy like golden, etc.? My suggestion eliminates that frustration and grants faster route collecting the desired cards in expansions. And it goes like this: For example ungoro expansion is soon to be released. You open 10 packs as normal, after that every pack is guaranteed for you to get a new *common* card, not 2nd copy, but a new one. As soon as you've collected 1 copy of each common card from that expansion, the rule apply to *rare* cards. When you have 1 copy of each rare card, rule jumps back to commons for 2nd copies, then rare 2nd copies and then to epics. Since epics drop not so often, this will take a while, getting 1x all epics, then 2x all epics. It may stop at this point or be applied to legendaries after you have 2x all common,rare,epics. This should be done, at least to common and rare cards. It's very hard to get every card, when you lack 2-3 of them and the chance of them dropping is like 1%. Alternative suggestion: make 1 card dust protected, it can be a new card, or a 2nd copy. But 1 card is guaranteed to go into your collection and not dusted like 4 other cards.blackborg7 3h
3h I only play one class... Hey fellow hearthstoners! Ive played hs for quite a while and when I first started I played shaman. This hasn't changed. At all. I played shaman in wow and my love for the class is unmatched. I even wait a day for the other class quests so I can skip them. Because of this I was wondering what your thoughts were on dusting all the other classes cards. I know normally this isn't recommended but I know that I won't change and I will always play shaman. What are your thoughts on this? Thank youCrackmoore9 3h
3h Shaman quest so as u know shaman gets a murloc quest and this is a huge disappointment for me im playing control shaman( jade with mistcaller and pandas for flip, no TT, no TG, no FF; so spare me ur sham hate) and i was really looking forward for ungoro saved 2500 gold ... i have absolutely no interest in playing murlocs , so i wont be able to play the most innovative new mechanic from ungoro as long as i dont want to switch to another class thing is i also invested a lot of time to get the MSOG cards for my current deck... so the deck is not very old for me .. changing class now would be ... stupid i cant understand this move from blizzard all classes get cool quests but all non murloc sham players are excluded from the quest mechanic ?! all the merchandise before the reveal gave the impression shaman is all about elementals this time but then they give him a murloc quest ? wtf ? i will continue farming gold until ungoro arrives and i will wait for the other cards to be revealed... but yeah... im so disappointed right now i dont know if im goin to continue to play or notguilty10 3h
7h Hearthstone on PS4? Hello, i'm plying Heartstone on my laptop and tablet, but it doesn't run very smooth. I read on a few websites that Blizzard was looking to bring Heartsone as console game as well. Is here anyone that can confirm ths and tell me what the status is of that idea?Tram135 7h
7h HS Crush on Startup Hello guys ! Sorry for posting here but i couldnt open a ticket and all the links i found in battle.net led me here . Sorry for the bad enlgish onwards. The problem I have with Hearthstone is that It wont start . I click to start the game from battle.net app then the screen goes black similar to the way that the game normally starts but then it shows me a small window with this error : The game crashed. The crash report folder named ''2017-03-25_143910'' next to the game executable. It would be great if you'dsent it to the developer of the game ! I am having this for like a week i cannot fix it i tried all kind of troubleshooting , WoW funtcions normally and also Hearthstone on my mobile phone funtions normally. So I assume it is a PC problem. Thank you in advance !Loizos1 7h
8h Is it worth to pre-order 50 un'goro packs? The question is simply this: should i buy these 50 packs or is not really worth it? I play hearthstone since genuary of this year and i Think i haven't got any good card yet... is this a good opportunity to improve my decks significally or should i just pass?NinjaRobot29 8h
9h Im confused (Winter championship free cards) I chose Fr0zen as my champion, and ive clearly made the correct choice as hes in the Semifinals! But ... the site says, each time he advances i get a free pack of gadgetzan cards .... ive logged in just now, and ive not recieved any card packs for his 2 victories, first into the quarfinals and now into the semifinals - shouldn't that reward me 2 free packs so far? or am i misunderstanding something .... "Follow the action and cheer your champion on to victory! >>>You will receive Mean Streets of Gadgetzan card packs as your champion advances in the tournament<<< on their quest for ultimate triumph." http://eu.battle.net/hearthstone/en/esports/tournament/hct-winter-championship-2017MBvideo3 9h
9h This game is based on luck. 2 hours ago I actually beat a tentacleuser that spammed emotes using a Garrosh, i have only crafted one card.Sam7 9h
11h This game is pure cancer Coming back to this game after 1 year was not a good idea it seems. It's as !@#$ as ever.silverrr12 11h
12h Fr0zen 4-0 onwards to the finals! I voted for this dude with confidence, hes a pretty good player and i did the smart thing of not listening to people telling me i should vote for Pavel (Even Kripp fell for that) Anyone else vote for this guy? - 3 card packs, Noice - onwards to victory!MBvideo2 12h
15h Cursed Blade Challenge So i seen Firebat try out the Cursed blade challenge and it looked like fun so i made my own deck to give it a go and after many, many attempts ( 33 ) I beat a Prince Malchazear control warrior. Has anyone else tried the challenge out or even heard of it lol For those who dont know, there is 3 rules to the challenge. First rule is equip Cursed Blade turn 1 Second rule is have it equipped the whole game Third rule is Beat your opponent when both players are in fatigue So as you see its pretty tricky when you're basically taking double damage the whole game hahahaInceladus0 15h
15h Reno Jackson card reno jackson realy bugs me you take someone down to 1 health and with one card they are back to full health. How do you get hold of that cardShadowDragon8 15h
18h Current Pub Brawl - "Decorate" something something I must be a bit retarded, but I can't work out how the current brawl works. The description makes zero sense. How do I win? The opponent hero has only one life, but when I hit it it increases. So in the two games so far I've just played minions and killed his until I can no longer kill them and he eventually kills my hero. At the end of one game it said I had played 2 "decorations". At the end of the other game I didn't decorate. WTF is a decoration??!Bernstein19 18h
19h No one else bothered by this rng? Seriously, how is this even possible? You draw the same cards from packs/ you get the same cards at the beginning of almost every match/ when I get cards from my opponents deck, they tend to be the exact same (not that they were bad or anything) The strangest thing is that it seems to happen to so many people yet no one seems to care enough? :-O This is stupid. This reminds me of Pokemon, where you could expect your A.I. opponent to attack even when confused and paralysed while your pokemon couldn't attack they he got a 95% chance to hit.GetSchwifty2 19h
20h 80 gold each player quest INVITATION I have the 80 gold quest to challenge a friend to get each of us 80 gold. Who also have this quest just add me and play to get 160( i invite him to a match and he invites me to a match). 160 gold are better than 80. :)) My game nick-name is Stocaru#2887 ( Please, sorry my English.)Stocaru226 20h
20h Make mechs great again! So I can see that mechs are not a big part of the game anymore. Why? Beast and dragons keep coming every expansion, but mechs don't. In Mean streets of Gadgetzan they added only one (not very good either) mech: Wind-up Burglebot. Gadgetzan is a goblin city, after all, and should have more mechs. As for Un'goro, I don't think there will be any mechs at all. Please add more mechs to the game.Grifon90006 20h
21h The Chickening I found that it happens quite a number of times, that my Hearthstone opponent will quit the match as soon as it looks like i am going to overpower his forces. Now i have a bit of a problem with this: When doing quests, the victory is not registered, because it was in essence, not a victory. So i get some gold for winning, but my quest goes nowhere, because the gold doesn't buy the quest finish. I request, if possible, that games be made to be a must-finish: no exit from a quest once started, except for completely quitting the game (and then maybe a form penalty for those who obstruct others' advancement by quitting matches). I thank you.Mereandor6 21h
21h Before +14 days So before 14 days or maybe more I unistall Hearstone. After this day my every new day is just a happyday. I just cannot believe how better is! I maybe will come back to play Hearstone when they remove JADE from Stantard. Will see if they pump up price more, no way to back. I love this game, but they are just become greedy. Maybe in California the price of bread rise, who knows.justhi6 21h
22h Will bog creeper get an elemental tag? I'm curious because we've had tar creeper revealed in the new set, so do bog creeper and fen creeper count too? I want to build me a concede elemental shaman with bog creepers and earth elementals so i'm hoping it does, it also curves into the new legendary (i think, haven't checked what it's mana cost is) Thanks in advance to anyone who responds :)Sidders19430 22h
23h begging 80 gold quest if you have 80 gold quest and no friends play with you add me prototype#2912 pls i'm so poorPrototype0 23h
1d 80gold quest I have the 80 gold quest, who also have this quest add me. Nick:Grimmyy#21962Grimmyy0 1d
1d Question about Dust Refund Hey there. In case you already got both, Sylvanas and Ragnaros, in the non-gold version you'll get 3200 dust then with the next rotation. How about crafting an additional gold version now of them? Will I get additional 6400 dust back then, 9600 in total? Or what should I do?Prace8 1d
2d Losing ranked games from disconnection I was on a winning streak, then my mum disconnected the internet to get my attention so I lost my winning streak. This should be changed since this is out of my control, and it costed me X amount of bonus stars.TRRinkashime7 2d
2d Standard VS wild deck funny Just wanted to share! I played Exodia mage in wild and i got matched with a miracle rogue full standard card deck. While playing i was able to out last him and pull of the "INFINITY FIREBALLS BOI!" combo and all i could think was "Get ya a** back to standard! this is combo territory scrub!" thats all <3DoomBreather0 2d
2d Losing ranks to Disconnect when switching device It is the 4th star I've lost now to this. I played on my PC, and when my match was done, I closed the game. Then later when I opened the app on my iPhone the same day, I got the message, that I have "lost my last ranked match due to a disconnect". I did even start a match. I only launched the app. It's kinda hard to reach legend, when you autolose every 10th game or so this way.. Please fix this, and restore my stars, so playing ranked doesn't feel futile... :( BR JayJayNug0 2d
2d Why increase uk price when our money is worth more than a dollar? Why increase UK price when our money is worth more than a dollar? It does not make sense and also feels like a money grab do you guys even know how exchange rates work? I mean how many people do you want migrating to US? because people will. I can also see people just not paying money now and just using gold on UK servers so Either way I see you getting less. Then the final nail you don't change US prices.... giving US players an advantage over other players. Uk already pays more for packs than US and now its even MORE.Wonder7 2d
2d Mill Rogue - Gang up Hi, with the new expansion coming soon, Gang up will be removed from standard. I was wondering, if you guys are thinking about further supporting this style of rogue? Maybe you even move the card to the classic set for a while? Personally, I think that would benefit the class a lot. The card is not a must include in every Rogue deck but increases the number of archetypes available for the class.EmberSpirit4 2d
2d Setup to lose Does anyone else feel that sometimes the game is setting you up to lose? one win from rank 10 safety and I then lose all games dropping me to 0 stars on 11. When people get angry because of certain decks, what annoys me is losing game after game you know you haven't made any mistakes, that feeling that I'm screwed no matter what I do boils my piss. FU blizzardBadDrawMike10 2d
2d Year Of the Mammoth Game Board I saw this game board for the first time today. http://prntscr.com/enzeb0 Is this something new, or has this been around since the last big patch. Just seemed a bit strange to me and can't find anything about it anywhere.MrSuperjolly1 2d
2d Cancer in warrior - easy fixes After taking a year long break from hearthstone it seems the same stupid thing has happened: Pirate warrior cancer (full on rush) Death on turn 4 is fastest I had happen to me, how do i gitgud when I die on turn four? Play pirate warrior? Average is turn 5-6. Can we make weapons not usable until the following turn? They already get great value to face, needs a slow down in this game. Pirate warrior is a fun sponge. Granted I seen newer decks that take longer which is what the game is about. If I want to flip a coin and see if I win, I flip a coin, not play vs pirate warrior. Here is another solution!!! Pick a class you can BAN to never play against! I can BET YOU nearly 90% of the player base would pick warrior right now. I rather lose to any other deck type, that at least gives me a chance to win. HoTS has bans in HL, why not just make it so you can BAN a whole class out? You do it during worlds where they get to ban a class right? I can BET YOU if you did this, all you would have is pirate warrior vs pirate warrior all day because warriors would only get other warriors to fight! LOLOLPraetorian1 2d
2d Dust gaining when the rotation begin after crafting golden legendaries Lets say i have 3200 dust to craft a golden sylvanas. I craft the golden card so i have no dust. after the rotation do i get the 3200 dust back and keep the card? and if that is true can i disenchand the golden to get 1600 dust? is that legit? is it any official announcement that we will get full refund of the cards rotating out? thanks in advanceJackFrost5 2d
2d Is there any matchmaking in arena? Hi so relatively new player here, got the basics a while ago and put the game down until recently. Upon returning I'm enjoying slowly building cards and working on my budget decks but I'm having huge issues in arena. I've done around 6-8 runs in total and either get 1 or 0 wins, 2 if im lucky on opponents and starting hands. To get to the point, I feel like 80% of matches im being put against people who have a much greater knowledge of the game. As someone with around 20 ranked match wins across all hero's I dont understand why there is nothing to stop me from being put up against people with gold avatars and card backs from 2014. I dont expect to walk in and get a 12 streak nor do I really want to without putting the work in to get there but I feel that im greatly disadvantaged in that I cant practice the game mode and improve at all. So yeah, how does the matchmaking work & how can I improve on arena without having to farm gold for entry every day? Cheers (if wrong forum hmu and I'll move it)Malice5 2d
2d Does blizzard cheat with matchups? I am sick of pirate warriors and i play an antideck for them. This deck is a taunt control paladin deck with a lot of anti aggro cards. First time i was against a double entomb and a black knight priest. I said if there is a lot of priests i should play rogue the sad thing is, i did matched up 6 times rogue against pirate warrior and paladin played against dragonish priest everytime. So my point is blizzard doesnt do only op op cards. And it protects them against bad matchups ty for reading if you did:)FunkyMonk67 2d
3d balancing hello, i've played quite a few games now with my newbie deck, i bought the welcome bundle and that was it. but even after like 25 games or so i already play against people with quite good decks, legendarys and like theme decks. is it maybe possible to count the amount of class cards and basic cards a person has with the class that person is playing. say is someone plays mage, the number off all cards avalable to that person, class and basic, is looked at when matching with other players. why i ask this is because some one who has like 100 class and basic cards probeply has a stronger deck then some one who only has say 60 cards to choose from. so maybe it could help balance the game for new or slower players.ries13 3d
3d REFUND FROM BLACKROCK AND LOE Will we get full dust refund from blackrock and league of explorers cards or just the normal when they roll out of the game in april?Doraguniru2 3d
3d Coffee I made a cup of coffee and drank it or I made a cup of coffee, wow look at me, I put sugar in it amazing, you let me make my coffee thank you, look look i'm putting another spoon of sugar in wow, thank you. I take my first sip wow thank you, I am going to stir it now amazing, I made another cup wow,amazing thank you. Are you still there?Jorath4 3d
3d JADE IDOL This card is absolutely to OP... Come on Blizz, seriously? You didn't have any testers for this card before? I played 7 times against jade druid, and guess what? He had 4 minions 6/6 7/7 8/8 9/9 alongisde, and it's cost him 4mana... Seriously? And of course synergy with aracane golem, OP. After 7 lost, I decided to consturct it, and now I have 6win in a row :)And in this 6 fights I fought 4times against jude druid. The ladder is full of this S##T. The faster You will nerf it, the better for YOU Blizz... Jade Golem, Blizz, what are You doing, Blizz STOP.Gman39 3d
3d The most riggled game ever! Hearthstone in this moment is the most rigled game in the free to play market. I remeber a company called aeria games, the mother of pay the win. In this moment they are better then blizzard, but what the fucl, even those solo developers who make 2bit games are much better than blizard, blizard right now is a total !@#$, from the best comapny out there they turn to some %^-*s with rigled games.LegendSilviu2 3d
3d Esport Heya so I noticed for the us version the is the winter championship is there something similar for the uk?jayt19903 3d
3d Is Anduin the dh of Hearthstone? Fighting Anduin in this game feels like trying to win over a DH in 2v2. The way he summons the extra cards, the way he brings utility, the way he steals cards, the way he summons gameturning cards with an extremely small cost of mana shards.. And people say that Guldan is the problem? You know what Anduin lacks? A trap card that destroys a random minion when he gets attacked. It wouldnt make any difference fighting him.Sam3 3d
3d Innkeeper Not Syncing My Data? Hello all, I've downloaded Innkeeper and played Hearthstone but it is not syncing my deck and collection data to the HearthPwn website? I do have Innkeeper running in the background so according to the page it should automatically do it. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.Cynrai1 3d