Technical Support

17 Feb Ending Support for Windows XP and Vista Starting later this year, we will begin the process of ending support for Windows XP and Windows Vista in World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, and Heroes of the Storm. Microsoft ceased mainstream support for these versions of Windows in 2009 and 2012, respectively, but since a decent portion of our audience was still using them at the time, we continued supporting them. However, there have been three major Windows releases since Vista, and at this point, the vast majority of our audience has upgraded to one of the newer versions. After these older operating systems are no longer supported, the games will not run on them, so we encourage any players who are still using one of the older OSes to upgrade to a newer version. We’ll be rolling out this change on a staggered schedule, and will post further notices as we get closer to making the change for each game.Radathryl0 17 Feb
27 Apr 2016 Whispers of the Old Gods Launch - Known Issues Hearthstone on iOS Crashing While Opening Packs Players on an iOS device (iPad, iPhone, iPod, etc) may experience a crash when opening card packs. If you disconnect or crash while opening cards, these cards are automatically added to your Collection and are not lost. We do sincerely apologize for the confusion this causes when reviewing your Collection, and are working on a resolution. In the meantime, players with alternative platforms (PC/Android) can open cards on these devices without worry. If you still are unable to see certain cards, make sure to sort/filter your Collection by Wild format. Filtering by Standard will hide all cards not currently part of Year of the Kraken. C'Thun and Beckoner of Evil Are Not Available After Login Some players may find that after logging in they have not been awarded C'Thun or the Beckoner of Evil cards. Exiting the game and logging back in will grant them to your account - while you may not see a toast notification after logging in, these cards should be present in your Collection. Did Not Receive 3 Free Packs After Logging In In order for players to receive their 3 free Whispers of the Old Gods packs for logging in, they must first complete The Duelist quest. The Duelist is available after completing the Tutorial, and is accomplished by playing 3 games in Play mode. Opening the Friend's List on Mac Causes a Crash This issue is not affecting all Mac users, however select machines are experiencing an issue opening the Friends List resulting in a crash. Our Hearthstone Mac Team is aware and working on a resolution. The Wild/Standard Toggle is Missing on the Play Screen Some players are reporting that after patching, they are unable to see the toggle that should appear between the Ranked/Casual modes in the Play screen for Wild/Standard modes. Players who do not have any Wild cards will not see the toggle. Crafting a Wild format card will cause the toggle to appear. Old Murk-Eye and Captain's Parrot Not Awarded We will be re-enabling the Quests to acquire Old Murk-Eye and Captain’s Parrot starting with the launch of Whispers of the Old Gods in your region. These Quests will be re-enabled until Monday, May 2nd at 08:59 CEST. We expect this to be a one-time only extension for these quests as part of our rollout of the standard and wild formats. If you have met the requirements to acquire Old-Murk Eye and/or Captain’s Parrot and have not yet received your reward, please re-log into Hearthstone after Whispers of the Old Gods goes live in your region to receive them. After the official release of Whispers of the Old Gods, Captain’s Parrot and Old Murk-Eye will only be available through crafting. Please note that since we’re re-enabling the quest, our Support team will no longer be assisting with this, and there is thus no need for you to submit additional Support requests regarding these cards. Edit: Note that Old Murk-Eye and Captain's Parrot are Wild cards. If your Collection is sorted by Standard, these cards will be hidden. Changing the filter to Wild will show them in your Collection.Tiogaradh0 27 Apr 2016
25 Apr 2016 Common Issues & Fixes – Please Read Before Posting Hot Topics Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. For known in-game issues, see here. Here's what you're contacting us about right now: [MOBILE] Android – There is not enough space on your device UNDER INVESTIGATION: As a workaround, please delete your cached data and try again. (Settings > Storage > Tap on Cached data > Delete). Please make sure you follow this thread for further updates. No Chest Rewards Some players may not see a chest with rewards for ranked play. This is simply a visual bug and all rewards that you meant to receive are correctly added to your account. If you don’t see them added to your collection, please reset your password. No turn time/card hovering If this happens it usually means that one or both players have experienced a disconnection issue. Both players will incur a loss. The developers are working to improve stability. Bug reports Please submit your bug reports here. In-Game Voices in English After patching to 5.2, some players may find out that the in-game voices are in English. Performing a “Scan and Repair” from the Options menu in the BLizzard App should solve the issue. Common Issues & Workarounds Click on the type of issue you are experiencing for advice on how to resolve: Account & Security (Hacked/Can't login/Authenticator etc.) Installation & Patching (Stuck /slow downloads/BLZXXXXX errors/DVDs etc.) Connection & Latency (Lag/Regular disconnections/Unable to connect etc.) Performance & Stability (Crashes/Low FPS/Freezing etc.) If your issues persist after trying all of the troubleshooting steps in the article, please read this post on how to create an effective thread.Tiogaradh0 25 Apr 2016
17 Feb 2015 Welcome to the Technical Support Forum! Welcome to the Technical Support forum! This forum provides players with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and official Blizzard representatives. While this forum is NOT intended to replace our support contact channels, players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, and participate in on-going discussions here. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with courtesy and respect. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct. Our MVPs are also here to help you: Ananda Cazzéh Celiby Danellos DeanX Nyshae Omachi Oussebon Saneko ShammozNatryndon2 17 Feb 2015
3h Game Wont go Past The Doors When i open I open the game and it just sits there with the HS symbol glowing and fading blue i left it for 9 hours yesterday and still no luck. This bug/problem has prevented me from playing this game i have put money and time into this game this problem has persisted for a few weeks now I have Tired everything; Reinstalling,Turning off my firewall, making sure everything is up to date, tried booting in compatibility and countless other Supposed Fixes to this. Please help me, Thanks in advance.Halliday2 3h
6h Hearthstone freeze while plaing? SLOVED? My client was freezing from the microsoft update (win7 to win10) the only working fix was to set the affinity whit a single CPU at every login -_-" after the last microsoft update(yesterday) game work perfectly maybe windows 10 was the real problem? D:Thethc0 6h
11h What the F is this? Your Heroes of the Storm tab on my launcher is bull!@#$ting on all day long about a free megabundle. Firstly, I've done the first missions with Proudmoore and dont see where I pick up my free bundle, plus the launcher doesnt work a second time. Utter bollocks, where's the usual Blizz " we tested this" approach.Sarazen0 11h
11h What the F is this? Your Heroes of the Storm tab on my launcher is bull!@#$ting on all day long about a free megabundle. Firstly, I've done the first missions with Proudmoore and dont see where I pick up my free bundle, plus the launcher doesnt work a second time. Utter bollocks, where's the usual Blizz " we tested this" approach.Sarazen0 11h
15h The game keeps crashing every time i close it Since the patch relative to the release of Un'Goro and the year of the Mammoth the games inevitably crashes every time i click "Quit Game" on the options menu, making it freeze and forcing me to close it with Task Manager instead of normally closing the program like it used to. It's not a huge problem for a matter of gameplay since it only affects the application and not the game itself, but it is extremely annoying and since it is going on since a while now I think it is time to look into it.Rocket1 15h
15h Finding players in other countries South africa players cant find players in new zealandVIPER451 15h
15h Bug: Game "freezes" So I was playing a game of Hearthstone, which was coming to an end. He plays a card which makes both of us draw a card, which deals 3 fatigue damage to me. Afterwards he plays another card, only this time it doesn't do anything. Nothing happens, everything just "freezes". He then plays another card, but it won't let me see what this card is. So the two cards ended up hovering over each other, as you can see in the video. As you can see, I also have a spectator. It says that he's in the main menu, which indicates that the game is actually over. He also stops spectating after a while, but it still says he's spectating. He answered me in chat later, but I didn't get that in the recording. Please fix this, somehow. PS: I ended up losing the game, which really sucks. https://youtu.be/kX_k6VogNboSapply9 15h
16h Lost 1 game lost 2 stars Why I lost 2 stars for 1 lose ?Sylar14 16h
18h European can't use the Asia server? I'm glad to see u. I am a user who enjoys hearthstone. I have something to ask Blizzard. I understand that the Blizzard account is a global account. so u can create accounts in any country, or u can use other servers. Recently however, I identified the problem. The accounts created in America and Asia are available to all three servers. But in Europe account can't available to Asia surver. They can only use America and Europe survers. I thought it was a temporary error, but I couldn't find a solution to it. This issue has been confirmed since Friday. Exactly, All accounts made in Europe can't connect to Asia Server hearthstone, and can't they access the Asia Blizzard Web site. The accounts made by Friday morning are irrelevant to this problem. If u log on to the Blizzard website in Europe, u will have no ID. And when u connect the hearthstone to a PC in Asia, u see a warning saying, "You can't use the server."If u connect to the mobile Asia surver , ur ID doesn't exist. However, all services are available in other areas. I made dozens of Europe accounts but all of them are blocked. I think Blizzard intentionally prevented the accounts from being able to use the Asian servers in Europe. If it were true, I would like to know why Europe accounts stopped accessing it without notice.Fgh2 18h
19h Unplayable FPS I have read a few technical support topics covering the subject. However none of the troubleshooting supplied has fixed my issue. I have ran a repair, updated my drivers, re-installed the game as well as tried many of the suggestions offered here. This seems to still be a common issue, do we have a solid solution available yet?Adox0 19h
20h No star on win I won a ranked game at rank 5 with 4/5 stars but didn't get anything on win, i'm 100% sure it was ranked and that i didn't get a star. I hope you can do something about it or at least tell me if i did something wrong. Thanks in advance.turntSNACO3 20h
20h Hearthstone Problem Overwolf Hello, since i downloadet overwolf for Hearthstone i cant change the quests in the daily questlog and everytime after i watch someone who is victiourious i cant go past the winner screen (it doesnt let me proceed when i click). Could you pls help me with that issue. ThanksJasonGenova1 20h
21h Disenchanted cards as new in Collection So, my problem with HS is that whenever I use mass disenchant to get rid of extra cards (3, 4, etc. copies of the same card), after the process cards are shown as new in My Collection - like I just got them. In the past there was no such thing - extra cards got turned into dust and that was all.Merkury5 21h
23h Packs and drops Hello guys, recently i have openned about 40 packs and i didnt got ANY legandary at all...I also read that you take AT LEAST 1 legendary every 20-30 packs..idk what but this is 100% unfair..Someone whos working at blizzard-hearthstone answer me and if you dont believe me check my account and the packs ive openned.. ThanksAzasS4 23h
1d Constant crashes on android after last patch After last patch my game keeps crashing every few minutes rendering it basicaly unplayable. Never had this issue before and i havent installed anyting else on the phone and did not change any settings. I also reinstalled the game but this <edit> keeps happening. Any ideas how to solve this? Oh and PS: Blizzard - with 10 mil downloads are <edit> serious with 0 tech support for Android? Cheap Scrubs...LancastorDex9 1d
1d Hearthstone is choppy and laggy For a while now my hearthstone has felt choppy and freezes/spikes randomly. This occurs in the menus and while in game, it is only a slight lag spike or frame delay but it really ruins the feel of the game making it almost unbareable to play. Any ideas on how to fix this? Specs: Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB Name NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 Drivers are all up to date. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks.Raptorjesus26 1d
1d Hs stuttering , really slow and unplayable So i have searched for this in lots of posts but didnt find a fix for me. Basically i have a gtx 970, an i7 6700 and a very good internet. My game simply freezes before opening any menus. It freezes and stops responding for a bit and its really frustrating. I use windows 10 and already put the game on the windows defender exclusion, so i dont know what to do.Kurigosh0 1d
1d Hearthstone freeze on startup Well, since a week or so the game does not start 5 out of 10 times. The launcher says game startet but i still see the desktop. When i press the mouse anywhere i suddently see a black screen, that turns white after a second and then windows ask me kill the application as it does not react. This repeats several times until i can enter hearthstone again. Running latest windows 10, no additional security software of any kind. Other Blizzard games start and run fine.Taur0 1d
1d how do i accept friend requests I'm trying to add my friends and they're trying to add me but none of us are getting any requests sent through. Playing on iPads.MrSquidga5 1d
1d Heroes of the Storm Cardback With Heroes of the Storm 2.0 coming out, my player level went from 9 to 12. Since the Hearthstone cardback is a reward for reaching level 12, I launched Hearthstone only to find out the cardback isn't there. Is this because I didn't actually go from level 11 to 12 but just jumped into it, or is this just a bug? I'd like to add the cardback to my collection.Markmata0 1d
1d Cannot log in since updating (iPad Air 2) - Help! Ive tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Same problem. Just loads forever. Help!Jools1 1d
1d Hearthstone crashes after searching for game So sometimes when I play on PC (I have no problems with mobile) Hearthstone just crashes after I search for game. I click the play button, the thing either freezes and then crashes or takes me to black screen with trying to reconnect on it and then crashes. This doesn't happen all the time, sometimes it just works fine but other times I just can't play. I had no problems with Hearthstone until like 4 days ago. I tried the repair thing in the deskop app but it didn't solve my problem. Thanks for your responses.Grox222CZ6 1d
1d Connection issues, and reconnecting issues... For 2 games in a row in arena, I got disconnected and was unable to reconnect. While I checked if my internet worked, it did. The second time I ran downstairs to connect to a cable to be sure, it only changed from reconnecting to the hazy screen. (what it did immediately the first time) I can understand it can just happen, but it now cost me 2 arena losses while I enjoyed excellent connections (also with HotS) the last days... Not sure if you guys can do anything, but you might just want to know! CheersPhoreon2 1d
1d My Phone and PC arent synced Okay, so on my phone my hunter is level 23 and i have some decks, 1 quest to get 5 priest wins and 70 gold. When i log in on my pc my hunter is level 16 and i have 70 gold but a different quest as well with none of my decks. If anyone could provide any help to the issue i would be very grateful!GetShrekt1 1d
1d Stuck at 'Almost done!' Hi After downloading an update today I am getting stuck after the update installs on the 'Almost done! Let's head to the play store for one final update' screen . The store doesn't automatically open like it normally does. When I minimise the app and go to the store there isn't any option to further update the app. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S6. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling but still get that same issue. Never had this before now! Any help would be appreciated :(CrazyLegges7 1d
1d forget pasword and Security question i wanna join HS after 3-4 mounts. Then I realized that I forgot my password. Then I wanted to send the mailime code but the security question asked "Who is your favorite footballer?". I forgot the answer. How to get into the account. help pleaseBamsS3 1d
1d Battle.net installation crash Please help! Yesterday there was some kind of HS update, but Battle.net wont let me do it. I waited like 1-2 hours and Battle.net was at 3% So I decided to reinstall Battle.net(maybe a big mistake) Now all that I am left with is nothing Can't install HS Not even Battle.net Tryed everything Please help :(MightyElf1 1d
1d Missing Card Packs I haven't logged in in a couple of weeks - been on holiday - but was excited to return to open the few card packs I had earned in the run up to the new expansion. Just logged in to find; ZERO card packs waiting for me. Where have they gone?!realjamesg1 1d
1d Game doesn't work! Please Blizzard fix this! I tried to find my previous post, but it's not here anymore... Didi you deleted it Blizzard? Since last update I have a problem. I can't even play this game anymore, it freezes on a screen when I'm looking for opponents, I tried to reinstall it, but still doesn't work. My computer is fine, because other games are working very good, even your games Blizzard. I play Overwatch without a problem, but when I want to play HS I can't. Please do something wit it. I've red other posts and I see that other people have same problems. Please Help!SzakalSquad1 1d
2d problem with login hey I downloaded the battle eng version from the website. When I installed it and run it, I can only choose region China, even if i uninstalled or installed it. i can not choose another region: can u help me? because my account doenst work on China battle net.Andrije2 2d
2d White screen When launching Hearthstone client is not responsive and it looks like this http://i.imgur.com/eg8Cbka.jpg This is happening since last patch. https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/611?utm_source=internal-support_forums&utm_medium=posting&utm_campaign=BlizzardCSEU&utm_content=191016 None of these above helpedCodegen27 2d
2d Problem with the 22.04 hearthstone update. Какого черта, близзард. Я на Андроиде играю, при чем тут аппстор. http://imgur.com/a/ywK3OELIYM1 2d
2d Problems with app I was trying to update my heartstone app and it says go to the store for final download but then doesn't do anything. And when I go to the Amazon store where I got it it doesn't do anything I've never experienced this problem beforeBratonus1 2d
2d problema relativo alla carta " uovo di gigantosauro" salve sono un tester di vidogiochi e gioco da ormai quasi un mesead hearstone ed volevo avvisare che la carta uovo di gigantosauro è inutile dato che l' avversario vedendo che se lo uccide evoca un servitore 5/5 non lo attaccherà mai.io consiglierei ho di metterlo 1/3 oppure 0/3 ma con provocazione, altrimenti è una carta totalmente inutile grazie arrivederciPiebo1 2d
3d Hearthstone says game is running.... When i try to launch hearthstone from the launcher it says game is running... and nothing happens,also hearthstone doesnt appear at the task manager,i've tried some of the ''solutions'' i've found at forums [killing agent.exe,reinstall hs and battle.net app,deleting cache,etc] but still the same problem..... version 2.0.0.7234Ravencult7 3d
3d Can't redeem codes on battle.net I tried to redeem 2x 20€ Battlenet balance gift cards and it wont let me redeem either. The error I get is: http://puu.sh/jyPgi/cfa16c436b.png I tried to contact support but it gave me an error too: http://puu.sh/jyPjY/5cd223184d.pngFoxer6 3d
3d Stuck on loading screen (doors) I just got a samsung galaxy S8 and installed hearthstone on it. When I opened it for the first time, I logged in and it worked fine, but it had to update to the ungoro patch. After the update, I can never seem to get past the loading screen no matter how long I wait. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but to no avail. Any suggestions?Chunseye1 3d
3d Mobile disconnect issue Hi, Recently I am struggling with disconnect issues on my mobile phone. I noticed that other people are struggling with the same problem. The game disconnects several times during a game. After a while it won’t reconnect and close the game. This issue causes me to lose a lot of games I would have otherwise won, Notes: - I’m using a stable WiFi connection - I also use this WiFi connection for my pc. I experience no problems while playing on my pc - I’m not moving around with my phone during a game so this cannot be the cause of the problem - I noticed a lot of people are struggling with the same issue Is this problem caused by my phone or by the Blizzard app? - If it’s caused by my phone, is there a known fix? - If it’s caused by the Blizzard app (HS), I hope this topic will cause awareness duo to a ‘bug’. English is not my native language, so I hope my issue is explained in the correct manner. Have a very nice day! EDIT: Phone Sony Z2Seldrava1 3d
3d Old Card Backs Hello everyone, I was just wondering about this. Since I just started Hearthstone last month I only have a couple of card backs for the game. My question is however, is there a way or will there be a way in the future to get the card backs I missed in the months after release? Some of them look really cool and if there was a way to get them I would be very interested! Thanks for reading/answering in advance! Grtz Drake PS: apologies if this question was already asked.Drake3 3d
3d Game stuck at finding opponent. For the past hour the game is constantly and repeatedly stuck at finding an opponent screen. Game does not crash or freeze, it just keeps loading. When I close the game and reconnect, game is trying to reconnect me to a game. And after 10minutes of nothing happening on this screen, a message pops "you've lost your last ranked game due to a disconnect." I keep trying now in unranked mode. Restarted the computer, cleared HS cache, closed all tracking apps. Every other Blizzard app is working as normal. Can log normally from another PC in the same network. Blizzard, for the love of God, stabilize this bloody game.Discartor1 3d
4d Stuck on the 'finding opponent' turning wheel. Heya, just got this problem now. I've tried re-logging and it wasn't happening earlier today. Is there a fix? Or is this a bug? I know that this is the point of beta, after all ^^ Any help would be grand :)Puffles40 4d
4d Visual glitches/Crashes (on MacOS Sierra) Hey, I've been experiencing this bug for a long time (probably a year by now). Basically every now and then (probably every 2 hours of gameplay) the game starts to look really glitchy, making it really hard to play. All the animations are very 'pixely' and glitchy. Cards become unreadable. Eventually the game will just crash and I have to restart it. I uploaded a picture of my most recent crash. http://imgur.com/cEsS6fc Thanks for reading!Airwalker4 4d
4d Hs won't uppdate Downloaded the newest update on my phone. There is an box with the text; Almost done! Let's go to the store for one final download. But in the Google play store is there nothing to update. What can I do?Smade696 4d
4d HS taking too long to close Everytime since the last patch HS takes a good amount of time to close, usually the window freezes and after awhile closes when before it would close almost instantlyKronos7 4d
4d HS/Bliz app bugged? Why does HS download every time I open the blizzard app? (I am using it on PC)GrumpyPants1 4d
4d Graphical Issues with Hearthstone. OK , i just re-post this since it got deleted. Well Played there. For over a month now i got issues with Hearthstone on my PC. I have flickering, black boxes on boards and collection , Purple/Black chess missing texture etc.. I thought it was my hardware but since yesterday i upgraded my desktop to this : • OS : Windows 10 Pro x64 • Motherboard : MSI Z270 Gaming M5 • GPU : NVIDIA GeForce GTX980Ti MSi Gaming • RAM : 32 GB DDR4 Vengence Lpx 3200mhz • CPU : Intel Core i7 7700K @ 4.2 Ghz The only thing i kept from my old desktop is the SSD's and GPU, so im narrowing it down to them being the issue. SSD's: They are not the issue since i got 3 and i installed the game on all of them and it didn't make a difference. GPU: So it leaves me with the GPU being the culprit. Temps are fine they sit on 50c-55c when in playing the game. I do not have any graphical issues in other games. So its either a Faulty card or a compatibility issue with nvidia drivers and Hearthstone on the 980Ti. So im asking , is there anyone else out there with the same issue? Can i get a blue post on this? It frustrates me so much im fully demotivated to play the game.omniPotent1 4d