Technical Support

3d 17/10 - Collection Issues We are aware of issues affecting Collections for players including white card art, missing deck lists, and more. We are working on a resolution and hope to have a fix in place for this soon. In the meantime, temporarily changing your language in the Blizzard Battle.net App from English (UK) to English (US) will resolve any display issues in the Collection. 1. Click on the Blizzard Logo > Settings in the app. 2. Select Game Settings and locate Hearthstone in the list. 3. Under Text & Spoken Language, select English (US) and click Done. 4. Your client will download a small language update. Once complete, the Play button will be available. We'll update this thread once the issue has been resolved and affected players can return their language back to English (UK). Our apologies for the inconvenience, and we hope to have it resolved soon!Glaxigrav0 3d
11 Oct CROWDS on Twitter - Episode IV: A New Season Following the success of this community-based support initiative, we've decided to kick off another season leading up into BlizzCon at the start of November. Like last time, players will have a chance to sign up for CROWDS, an Android-based app tied to our Twitter channels, enabling them to see and respond to questions and calls for help from fellow members of the community. Just like with our technical and customer support forums, our goal is to provide a platform for exchanging additional advice, which should be particularly helpful for players experiencing problems outside the business hours of our social media teams. Regardless of whether you're a veteran helper or are just now considering to join the ranks, we'd love to see you contribute to our Twitter channels! Like last time, there will be prizes for the best helpers. Helping other players can feel rewarding on its own, but if you manage to shine, you may also be eligible for a free BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, delivered just in time to enjoy live coverage from all stages, on-demand replays and epic bonus loot for our games! If you have already purchased your Virtual Ticket, or would rather receive something else rather than watching BlizzCon (b-but ... it's going to be awesome! we promise! D:), you may also be eligible to choose from one of the following: Hearthstone: Card Packs (x7) Heroes of the Storm: Loot Chests (x12) Overwatch: Loot Boxes (x11) StarCraft II: Nova Covert Ops Mission Pack StarCraft II: Co-op Commanders (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) StarCraft II: Announcers (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) For details on CROWDS and how to use the app, be sure to check out our support site article. NOTE: Please be aware that using protected Tweets may prevent others from viewing your responses, disqualifying you from participation. Be sure to set your Tweets to public in order to remain visible and eligible for potential rewards!Tyryndar0 11 Oct
04 Oct COMMON CONNECTION AND LATENCY ISSUES - PC/MAC/MOBILE Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpTiogaradh5 04 Oct
17 Feb Ending Support for Windows XP and Vista Starting October 24th of this year, we will begin the process of ending support for Windows XP and Windows Vista in World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, and Heroes of the Storm. Microsoft ceased mainstream support for these versions of Windows in 2009 and 2012, respectively, but since a decent portion of our audience was still using them at the time, we continued supporting them. However, there have been three major Windows releases since Vista, and at this point, the vast majority of our audience has upgraded to one of the newer versions. After these older operating systems are no longer supported, the games will not run on them, so we encourage any players who are still using one of the older OSes to upgrade to a newer version. We’ll be rolling out this change on a staggered schedule and will post further notices as we get closer to making the change for each game.Radathryl0 17 Feb
25 Apr 2016 Common Issues & Fixes – Please Read Before Posting Hot Topics Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. For known in-game issues, see here. Here's what you're contacting us about right now: [MOBILE] Android – There is not enough space on your device UNDER INVESTIGATION: As a workaround, please delete your cached data and try again. (Settings > Storage > Tap on Cached data > Delete). Please make sure you follow this thread for further updates. No Chest Rewards Some players may not see a chest with rewards for ranked play. This is simply a visual bug and all rewards that you meant to receive are correctly added to your account. If you don’t see them added to your collection, please reset your password. No turn time/card hovering If this happens it usually means that one or both players have experienced a disconnection issue. Both players will incur a loss. The developers are working to improve stability. Bug reports Please submit your bug reports here. In-Game Voices in English After patching to 5.2, some players may find out that the in-game voices are in English. Performing a “Scan and Repair” from the Options menu in the BLizzard App should solve the issue. Common Issues & Workarounds Click on the type of issue you are experiencing for advice on how to resolve: Account & Security (Hacked/Can't login/Authenticator etc.) Installation & Patching (Stuck /slow downloads/BLZXXXXX errors/DVDs etc.) Connection & Latency (Lag/Regular disconnections/Unable to connect etc.) Performance & Stability (Crashes/Low FPS/Freezing etc.) If your issues persist after trying all of the troubleshooting steps in the article, please read this post on how to create an effective thread.Tiogaradh0 25 Apr 2016
17 Feb 2015 Welcome to the Technical Support Forum! Welcome to the Technical Support forum! This forum provides players with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and official Blizzard representatives. While this forum is NOT intended to replace our support contact channels, players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, and participate in on-going discussions here. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with courtesy and respect. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct. Our MVPs are also here to help you: Ananda Cazzéh Celiby Danellos DeanX Nyshae Omachi Oussebon Saneko ShammozNatryndon2 17 Feb 2015
6h Hearthstone.exe has stopped working Whenever I load up hearthstone via Battle.net it loads up the game and then goes to a black screen whenever I click it then says hearthstone.exe has stopped working I Have no idea what to do as I have never encountered a problem like this even on overwatchFusion0 6h
7h The game start but doesn't pop-up Hi after windows creations new update and hearthstone new patch, I cann't start the game; i listen the music but the game stay on the bar and doesn't pop-up, please help thanksCarpediem6 7h
7h Hearthstone gets STUCK LOADING when you want to play This problem is been ongoing since midnight GMT+1 You can open Hearthstone but when you want to play, it stays stuck on LOADING. You can see the circle moving around but NOTHING happens. I am using windows 10 - have super fast cable connection! Tried the language trick but this did NOT work! (also that should not be the way how to solve such issue) When will this be resolved? Are you nice Blizz people going to give us some packs for this disturbance? We love playing Hearthstone and want to do our daily missions! In the hope this gets resolved soon with kind regards AnthonyAnthonyvdv31 7h
8h Black screen. Cant play the game Hello, since last night i cant play hearthstone . I start de game and the screen is black, though the game works ,i can hear and press all the buttons, and when my quests pop up i can see them perfectly although the rest of the screen is black. On the top of left corner i have some statistics: 60 FPS MIN AVG MAX 38 56 60 CPU 28C 10% 3792MHZ GPU 54C 0% 1045 MGZ 12:38 PM All other blizz games work : wow, diablo, starcraft, hots i also play other games like DS3 or Surge that work fine Its like this black vail with statistics is is on top of the game My GPU is updated. i reseted the game settings. Please help , thank u!Atheus3345 8h
9h Some Maiev quest problem/misunderstanding Hello, dear supp-team of Blizzards I haven't played HS for quite some time(1-2 years i guess) and resently decided to return with a friend. The problem I found sounds something like this: my friend's got the Maiev quest after some 1-2 hours of play and i don't have it even now even after 2-3 weeks of playing. Is this hero skin only for novises now, or is this a bug?Lynxed0 9h
10h game unplayable after the new pacth game crashes every time i try to open my collection .. hearthstone.exe has stopped working if i try to play a game every thing freeze after 2 min - changing the language doesn't do any thing - scan and repair doesn't fix the problem - uninstall and reinstall didn't do any thing same problems over and over again all other blizzard games are working fine .. and am using same pc same operating system same every thing , the only thing that have changed is " YOUR NEW PATCH " .. this is not my first post about this problem and still no fix and no reply this is beyond frustratingRONIN2 10h
11h Issues after update anyone else having issues since last update, I can get into game but my decks wont load , they come up empty down the side and the cards are just outlinesnixipixi75 11h
11h How do I change from AM/PM to 24 hour clock? How do I change from AM/PM to 24 hour clock? I tried opening client.config file to change to "Locale = enGB", but I couldn't find any word "Locale" somewhere in that file, so that option failed. What should I do?Tommten5 11h
11h Chaos: disconnects, crashes, forums unreachable Lags, game crashed, dirconnected, cannot reconnect to battle.net, technical forums could temporarily not be reached. The rest of the internet is working except Blizzard. What is going on here, is this a joke?Kant3 11h
12h Game crash problem hello,when i open the game i see that http://prntscr.com/g9i89g . i tryed everything ....Kinezar2 12h
12h Display driver stopped responding hey, i have this problem when i play hearthstone " Display driver stopped responding and has recovered". Here is an image with this error : https://imgur.com/a/0iIhA In Administrative events it says "Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered." Event ID 4101 ; Source : Display. I tried to reinstall the nvidia driver but i have the same problem. How can i fix this error? in other games (if it happens) the monitor just turns off for 2-3 sec and i can play the game as before. But in Hearthstone, when this error occurs the game is unplayable and i have to close it ( the Blizzard app too) and start it again.kalec0 12h
13h Sincere Thanks to Technical Support The main issue is about Heathstone. I really wish to contact a real member or a person from Blizzard to say my lovely thanks and appreciation. There are many ways to give feedback eventhough i am just a simple player. Today i played hours of Hearthstone because of lovely warning and breaking news on Blizzard App. The message is like following : "If you are having collection issues (white card art, missing deck list, etc.) temporarily update your language within the Battle.net app from English (UK) to English (US). " After many of my trials , that was quite impossible for me to play. Anyway I thought that i need to share my successful attempts with Blizzard. I hope someone will share my happiness about today. I really wish to take at least an email directly from Blizzard. Nowadays people escape from congratulation messages. Good luck for the rest of Europe server and other English (UK) users.NightSoluman4 13h
13h Help me!My account crashed. My account does not enter the game.When I enter another account, there is no problem.I can play my game comfortably.Berserker5 13h
13h Pink Screen Hello, I also have the pink screen issue since the latest hearthstone patch. My pc is fairly old, but I could always play hearthstone until now. Although golden card and hero portaits would be shown as black, but I could still play fine. Windows says my graphic driver is optimal. I tried Options -> Game Settings -> Reset In-Game Options aswell as Scan and Repair in the battlenet launcher. DxDiag ...flaggsschiff2 13h
14h Black screen since yesterday Heyhey, Since last night I have this problem, when I start Heartstone a black screen appeared. I was looking on some forums and they said you need to have the DxDiag code, so Blizzard crew, if one of you see this, can you reply to this comment so I can give you my DxDiag?Bluggster5 14h
17h Hearthstone freezing my computer fully while mid game Hello, When playing hearthstone, randomly while in game my game will freeze and so would my mouse, keyboard and pc. I can't tab out or press anything so I'm forced to hard restart my computer. Anyone know how to fix this? (My last support message was deleted for some reason).Robin6 17h
17h Possible bug with Wind-Up Burglebot? https://gyazo.com/c471b26f647c7b52eb747725eca4c78d As you can see in the Screenshot, I attacked into the 1/7 with the Burglebot, but it did not draw me a Card. Interestingly enough, next turn I attacked into the Zoobot, and this time around, it drew me a Card. Is there some bug with attacking into a frozen minion or some sort of summon, like the scarab from Spreading Plague?Lockheed1 17h
17h Error after windows update.. Hi i have windows 10 and i got this error saying "Couldnt switch to requested monitor solution" Switching to resolution 1366x768 failed, trying lower one Switching to resolution 1366x768 failed, trying lower one All resolution switches have failed. Screen : DX11couldnt switch resolution (1680x1050 fs=1 hz=0) Before that i could play normally, I did an update to Windows and Both Blizz app and HS did an update as well.. So now i cant play cause of this errorpalabos3 17h
17h Arena wont give me a class I tried to start a new arena, I got to the pick class section which is empty and there I am stuck.Cas4 17h
19h Turn lasting for ever. I played arena with this guy dratiny, and i had leethal on board.But he did something and his turn lasted for ever.What is going on ? i have a screenshot . https://snag.gy/SMCtNZ.jpg please investigate it and do something about it.Deathhowler0 19h
20h IOS - Cannot download application Hi, I am using iPhone 6, latest IOS version (11.0.3). From some particular reason, since the last hearthstone update, I don't manage to download the application. App store keep sending "You don't have enough storage" although I have 6gb storage available. Can anyone assist here? Regards, Yoni.Spherew2 20h
20h Didn't get overwatch pack I bought overwatch origins edition for PS4 and used the code on my battle net account. When I finally started playing hearthstone the pack popped up but the app crashed and now I can't get it anymore :(ChiefEog3 20h
20h Battlenet won't download/update My computer stopped working so I tried installing battlenet on my laptop, but it just says failed to install an important update, please help, I'm losing gold every day on Hots and Hearthstone and I really need it for karazhan ;-;Joken4 20h
20h Freeze & crash Hello, After last update started problems with HS. The game freezzes and crashes during match, in colection, in menu, ... I tried to change language from English (US) to English (UK), scan and repair in battle.net menu, reinstall HS but nothing helped. HS is totally unplayable. Any solution?raddimus0 20h
21h Hearthstone.exe has stopped working... This problem started after the last update. I tried reinstalling and running the "scan and repair" option but nothing worked. It doesn't even enter the game first ,as soon as I click the play button the error bar appears. I don't know if this will help but here it's the "problem signature" i'm getting: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: Hearthstone.exe Application Version: 9.2.0.22017 Application Timestamp: 598c9f0b Fault Module Name: Hearthstone.exe Fault Module Version: 9.2.0.22017 Fault Module Timestamp: 598c9f0b Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 00814236 OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Information 1: a513 Additional Information 2: a513e28cb5aacb7da09da9a6f4314113 Additional Information 3: 607b Additional Information 4: 607be2dc692940b49e8eeded41e11a0eDextro1 21h
21h game doesn't start After doing the update heartstone doesnt start properly. I hear sound, but the game itself wont open. Already tried to change language, nothing changed.Alakazam3 21h
23h Performance issues on iPad after the latest update Ever since the new update, there is poor performance (choppy/frame rate drops) in certain situations and the game is very laggy. 1. The animation when getting arena rewards is very laggy. When the animation ends, the whole game remains slightly choppy until force quit and restart. 2. Certain battlefields make the gameplay laggy throughout the whole match on that field. So far these are: Karazhan, Gadgetzan and Un'Goro. Others run smoothly. Device is iPad with iOS 11 (the previous version ran smoothly on the same device and system).matronator1 23h
23h Black screen Hello,since yesterday night i can't play the game.When i'm logging in and hit the play button appears black screen.Please help me.Thank youDoom8 23h
1d Shop Closed Hello, I played Hearthstone for a year and it was good... last 3 days shop is still closed for me, but my friends told me that they dont have same problem... in 3 days I got more than 600 golds so i want to spend them, what can I do?Eragonsvk7 1d
1d Hearthstone is choppy and laggy For a while now my hearthstone has felt choppy and freezes/spikes randomly. This occurs in the menus and while in game, it is only a slight lag spike or frame delay but it really ruins the feel of the game making it almost unbareable to play. Any ideas on how to fix this? Specs: Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4590 CPU @ 3.30GHz, 3301 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s) Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB Name NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960 Drivers are all up to date. Any help is much appreciated! Thanks.Raptorjesus54 1d
1d Black Screen when starting up Hearthstone I have tried everything from adding additional comments and insert the force command, uninstalling hearthstone, updating drivers, uninstalling overlays such as overwolf and discord, changing the language from US to UK. Nothing seems to work.cquence4 1d
1d Virus detected after the update it might be a false-postive but i got this after the update Emsisoft Anti-Malware v. 2017.9.0.8006 (C) 2003-2017 Emsisoft - www.emsisoft.com ID Object 0 C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\Hearthstone_Data\Plugins\audioplugin_fluxer.dll Gen:Trojan.Heur.LP.Gu4@aepARUh (B) here are threads from the US with the same issue https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20759229418 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20759179506 https://us.battle.net/forums/en/hearthstone/topic/20759179507MrHaMeLi9 1d
1d [Linux] Hearthstone crashes after new update. Since this morning, the keeps crashing after it loads some seconds. The window is black and nothing more happens, then its gone. Thanks to https://www.reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/778et6/hearthstone_also_broke_in_linux_wine/ i got the loading screen back, however the game still crashes right before the loading screen should end. App and game are running in english(us) Running ubuntu 16.04 wine-staging 2.18DerEngel6 1d
1d Game starts without me This happened to me more than once lately: I start a game. The funny opponent search animation starts and then, while it is still running, I hear the opponent hero's battle cry. The game finally loads and I'm already roped, but the game still asks me if I want to mulligan. Clicking on cards does nothing and I can only accept. Then, my hero battle cry animation happens (while the rope keeps running) and then Malchezaar animation (I'm roped out at this point). I start the game and I've not mulliganed and I also lost a turn. Losing arena games like that is not fun. Another thing that happens: I have a disconnection, but the game freezes (blurred out) instead of trying to restart the game. I have to close the instance of the game and start it again. Also not fun.Zachiel0 1d
1d Laggy HS Ever since the new update my game has been really choppy, laggy and sometimes even freezes. Please help?Dink2 1d
1d I have a problem Today, I spent 150 gold to enter the arena. After I entered, I was brought to the Menu, and after I went back to the Arena it showed me that I have a free Arena enterance and I lost that 150 gold for nothing. I'm so sorry for my english. I know that 150 is not that much, but I worked for it and wait days for missions.Sharingan0 1d
18h Card Mechanic I have found a card mechanic, that I think needs looking at. Baron Gedden When played with Jaina, Frost Lich. and Baron Geddon is added to an almost full board. When he deals to 2pts of damage to all. It adds the damage as life steal. While it was great for me at the time, it does seem to be over powering. Let me know what you think VykosVykos2 18h
1d The game crashed Can't start the game after new patch. Even reinstall battle net with HS. Says ^ " The game crashed. The crash report folder name ******" Unity Player [version: Unity 5.6.2p3_bb1df3ff73a3] KERNELBASE.dll caused an Unknown exception type (0xe0434f4d) in module KERNELBASE.dll at 0023:770bb727. Error occurred at 2017-10-19_154658. D:\games\Hearthstone\Hearthstone.exe, run by User. 73% memory in use. 0 MB physical memory [1081 MB free]. 0 MB paging file [0 MB free]. 0 MB user address space [3420 MB free]. Context: EDI: 0x11dc7120 ESI: 0x001df27c EAX: 0x001df1f4 EBX: 0xe0434f4d ECX: 0x00000001 EDX: 0x00000000 EIP: 0x770bb727 EBP: 0x001df244 SegCs: 0x00000023 EFlags: 0x00200212 ESP: 0x001df1f4 SegSs: 0x0000002b Bytes at CS:EIP: c9 c2 10 00 cc cc cc cc cc 8b ff 55 8b ec 56 8bExDeath2 1d
1d Free Arena not so free I started a new Arena run by paying 150g. Then after clicking the "Purchase complete" ok button, i got randomly kicked into the menus and when i entered the Arena again, i got a free ticket pop-up and the classes to choose from but my gold was still gone. Run is finished and there's no gold refund or free ticket anymore. Was it a bug? Thank you.Ilauna0 1d
1d Game keeps minimizing and is then unable to Re-open Game keeps minimizing and is then unable to Re-open My game keeps minimizing every couple of minutes and will not let me go back into the game unless I close the game completely and restart it. I can still see the heartstone cursor when it minimizes but I can't click on anything unless I press ctrl+escBossU0 1d
1d Hearthstone Crash report Today hearhtstone crashed two times on two different brawl matches: first "2017-10-19_132140" when enemy played Despicable Dreadlord; second "2017-10-19_141124" i don't know because when i reconnect didn't see that card, maybe a spell or a charge minion. https://we.tl/rKHMFENUWS (first one) https://we.tl/ekJdA0Yh16 (second one) If you need more info ask them, good luck and thanks! ps: brawl match is with Shifter ZerusNightShade0 1d
1d hearthstone has been hacked my antivirus detected a malware trojan on hearthstone i had to reset the pc and and the trojan has been moved to quarantine be alerteidolon2 1d
1d Virus Update In my blizzard launcher it says that i have to update my heardstone but when i try to update i get some massages from bullgard ( my virus program) about that it cant be downloadet because of some virus. HELP !!magnusjuhl85 1d
1d No card images or deck building/copying not available Patch 9.2 on Macbook Air iSO 10.12.6 No card images available just only white background. Also I cannot build decks or copy decks and then I cannot exit collection at all. Game will not load.melekh884 1d