Technical Support

04 Oct 2017 Common connection and latency issues - PC/MAC/MOBILE Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpTiogaradh5 04 Oct 2017
25 Apr 2016 Common Issues & Fixes – Please Read Before Posting Hot Topics Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. For known in-game issues, see here. Here's what you're contacting us about right now: [MOBILE] Android – There is not enough space on your device There are multiple reasons for this error to occur. 1) Please try to reset the Cache on your device first (Settings > Storage > Tap on Cached data > Delete). 2) Review permissions: Hearthstone requires access to the internal storage of your device (Control App Permissions, Google Help) in order to install and update itself. No Chest Rewards Some players may not see a chest with rewards for ranked play. This is simply a visual bug and all rewards that you meant to receive are correctly added to your account. If you don’t see them added to your collection, please reset your password. No turn time/card hovering If this happens it usually means that one or both players have experienced a disconnection issue. Both players will incur a loss. The developers are working to improve stability. Bug reports Please submit your bug reports here. Common Issues & Workarounds Click on the type of issue you are experiencing for advice on how to resolve: Account & Security (Hacked/Can't login/Authenticator etc.) Installation & Patching (Stuck /slow downloads/BLZXXXXX errors/DVDs etc.) Connection & Latency (Lag/Regular disconnections/Unable to connect etc.) Performance & Stability (Crashes/Low FPS/Freezing etc.) If your issues persist after trying all of the troubleshooting steps in the article, please read this post on how to create an effective thread.Tiogaradh0 25 Apr 2016
17 Feb 2015 Welcome to the Technical Support Forum! Welcome to the Technical Support forum! This forum provides players with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and official Blizzard representatives. While this forum is NOT intended to replace our support contact channels, players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, and participate in on-going discussions here. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with courtesy and respect. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct. Our MVPs are also here to help you: Ananda Cazzéh DeanX Nyshae Omachi Oussebon SanekoNatryndon2 17 Feb 2015
26 Feb Huawei mediapad T5, compatibility Hearthstone, not compatible with Huawei mediapad T5 according to the playstore. P9 lite works perfectly. General specifications for tablet: - Android v8 -2gb ram Thanks CamR3hab2 26 Feb
25 Feb Waiting for Authorization problem in store hello everyone i dont pay anything from hearthstone store because ( Waiting for Authorization ) problem any time please any fix for these problem ? im playing game in android devise thanks and sorry for my weak English languageHardman861 25 Feb
26 Feb 2 Legendaries I opened a pack on Hearthstone and gave me a second Legendary Prophet Velen!! I remember that Blizzard said that we will not have a second legendary!!! I have 2 of them on my account!! What am i supposed to do?sebogeo8 26 Feb
23 Feb Missing lethal because charge didn't work >:( The second time I encounter a ridiculous bug this week, resulting a lose. Lost a game because a charge minion couldn't charge. I played a Southsea Deckhand, and I could play a second one because Valeera the Hollow's Shadow Reflection, but the second one could not charge. I still had weapon on ofc...Nice one.Yolo3 23 Feb
22 Feb Hearthstone crashes on Mac OS Sierra 10.13.2 Hello , Dear tech.support . I am a Mac user and I can't play hearthstone for 2 months. I have a problem. When I am staring the game , there is a launch screen , then I am waiting for loading the main menu, but the game crashes .I don't know what to doДраконТеней5 22 Feb
21 Feb returning player did not received quests Hello I submitted this as a ticket: Hello, I come back to your game after almost 3 years. I found-out that there should be quests for returning players (https://hearthstone.gamepedia.com/Returning_player_experience) for a 9 card packs totally. Unfortunately these quest I did not receive. Can you check this please? I would like to finish them to get those packs for easier catching up after long pause. Best regards mever1ck <removed> So here a I am restarts did not helped. How can I get theser returning players quests? I would really like to get those 9 packs to catch up.mever1ck1 21 Feb
21 Feb 50 gold quests I'm only getting 50 gold quests, I reroll each one but nothing changes. It was beginning about 5 days agoGergő1 21 Feb
20 Feb Missing gold for quest Hi! We traded quest, but only got 80g instead of 160g. Now both quest are gone. Can you fix this, and reward us the 80g thats missing? Usernames: FunkyFlex#2254 VBWagnuz#2684 ThanksVBWagnuz1 20 Feb
20 Feb Game hanging Hello, I'm playing Hearthstone on my Android phone (Android One, no root). Since last Hearthstone update, I've already encountered a game hang 4 times : - it's my opponent turn ; - my opponent is choosing a card (out of three) from a discover or from the zombeast hero power ; - and the game hangs : the UI is still responsive. The opponent seems to do nothing. The rope never starts. I can wait several minutes, and nothing happens. If I click on concede, it does nothing. The disconnected dialog box ("reconnecting...") never happens. The only way is to force quit Hearthstone, relaunch it, and of course getting a "you lost your last ranked game due to a disconnect". It's *very* annoying, since previous version was working fine.TheProphet1 20 Feb
20 Feb Crash Error Hello, i have a problem with Hearthstone. I get the message to restart hearthstone all the time and then the game closes. This happens from many different computers i tried. Can you please solve it?BrainCox1 20 Feb
20 Feb No magnetic when seven creatures on board? Hey Blizz, I have not seen this topic yet, so sorry if I am wrong, but, is it correct magnetic mechs cannot be played the moment you have seven creatures, including mechs??? And if so, why is that, shouldn't it be so that you can keep growing a mech by combining them? Greetings, JerrysonJerryson5 20 Feb
18 Feb Bots Aren't Cool So I've been recently playing against some suspicious players over the past few months, and whilst I lack video evidence to prove some of what I'm about to say, but I think there's been an outbreak of bots lately, and these ones are the only players I seem to be put up against as a whole. Just last night, in fact, all I had was bots thrown my way, for whatever reason. I'm sick of them enough as it is, as they aren't fun to even play against. I'll be posting a link here, and assuming that I've got the right one, you should be able to see the screenshots I've collected after these players started popping up: <removed> I've determined a few things from the couple of months that these bots have popped up, which hopefully gives this some more credibility: - All of them play basic cards, and nothing else. - All of them play very aggressive decks, and will often try to go face, but will sometimes focus on clearing the board if it means securing a victory. - Their responses are not only predictable, but also very robotic in nature. Some of their responses to my turn happen the moment I hit the End Turn button, faster than what I'd consider possible for any human, only to follow up with seemingly calculating what to do next, before suddenly playing half their hand. - All of them use the more recent Ranked Seasonal card backs, likely to show off. - All of their names are a jumbled mess of numbers and letters. I don't know if this is one guy or a bunch of them, and all of these have occurred in Wild games, as I strictly play Wild myself. I would hardly be surprised if they appear in Standard as well. I doubt reporting them individually will do much, so the best we can do is make it known when and where these bots appear. Blizzard should hopefully have an answer to this later, but for now, calling them out will be enough.Ogre1 18 Feb
18 Feb my phone uses the pc version Hard to use. Please help. When i play it, it uses the pc version which is small and hard to use. I tried to reinstall it but it still wont work.Shazza2 18 Feb
18 Feb payment stuck, now i cant use shop. pls help. eternal waiting for authorisation in shop. waiting and logging in/out didnt helpThyelDosis1 18 Feb
19 Feb Turkish language support The game is very detailed and needs Turkish language support. If you do, the number of players playing will increase in number. You have a lot of Turkish players and deserve language support.Caveman3 19 Feb
17 Feb Lost all my progress!! So i played hearthstone for a while and spent some money on the game then i stopped playing for a year or two and now i wanted to come back to the game but when i log in to my account im forced to do the tutorial again and ive lost all my progress. Maybe I had the game on another account but i cant remember having other battle net accounts, so if someone could help me i would appreciate it!Wintor4 17 Feb
17 Feb Sign in account Hello, I'm from Russia and I have China frameware on my XIAOMI redmi 5 plus. I am download hearthstone and cashe after first start all be normal. But after second start, started download and I go to China website of hearthstone I'm download apk and before this hearthstone not starting. I'm delete and download China version of hearthstone. But I'm can't sign in to my Europe account (((. Help pls.Savel35rus1 17 Feb
17 Feb Game stuck The game is stuck at the first loading screensh4dow8 17 Feb
17 Feb Phone games stopping and disconnecting Hi, I mostly play on my PC but also have the odd game on my phone when not at home. Since my last Hearthstone app update I have had a lot of games where it will just freeze the round and nothing happens until I close the app down. I can select cards emote etc but nothing can be played and the timer doesn't ever go down. It is also not a usual disconnect as no message comes up saying reconnecting to game. All that happens is I have to exit the app and when I go back into it I just get a message that says "you lost your last ranked game due to a disconnect". This has only just started happening to me since the last update and have been using HS on my phone for a few years now.CYNERGY942 17 Feb
16 Feb Quest Reroll Bug Rerolling a quest with the rastakan glory quest on the side as a 4th simply deleted the rerolled quest. The rastakan quest took it's place and the quest disappeared along with the daily reroll.Hope1 16 Feb
15 Feb Game stuck in first loading screen Posted this earlier in another topic but did not get a response. Probably blizzard only wants my money and if i want something in return well.... Since the last update my game won't start up and keeps being stuck in the first loading screen. I tried the most common fixes like renew ip and flush dns but still no results. Please help meBoobyTrap5 15 Feb
15 Feb Keep reconnecting to phantom game Since two days ago, my account keep reconnecting to some phantom game when I login and it always failed after waiting for a long time since there no game ongoing. And after that it stuck matching opponents if I start a game. I did read some post and try to fix by myself. I tried following steps but doesn’t work: 1. Uninstall and install the app 2. Logout and login to another region and then login back to previous region Platform: iOS Region: Asia Please advice. Regards, Kenma左轮2 15 Feb
15 Feb Cann player someohowe cheating in game HI today i play agaist priest resuroction . At turn 7 or 8 he use resoruction speell summon two minions becose speell not fullu upgrade and he summon Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound . But this minion vhen i play all game do ewen die on the board or vhen priest draw card do not burn .ewen summoned on the board with spells with weaker stats. And of course in end of his turn Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound draw on board second Y'Shaarj, Rage Unbound with same stats. Tell me please how priest cann resurct the minion vhat do ewen die in game. <removed> my opponet nickWarchieforc1 15 Feb
15 Feb Тесс Седогрив и карты других классов Подскажите, нормальная ли ситуация когда Тесс Седогрив разыграла заклинание короля Лича, ведь по сути он не относится к классам других персонажей, как и его карты?RomarioZak1 15 Feb
14 Feb Hearthstone is slow Hearthstone is getting slow on smartphones if you do not download the golden animations that are supposed to be optional. since i decided not to download them, since if i do it takes all my memory, the game keeps getting stuck, is too slow and it had made playing impossible.Enchantress1 14 Feb
14 Feb Disconnect ruins this game Disconnect ruins this game. You should have a pause play method when one person is disconnected. It should not affect ranked games and there should be a recompense when it happens more than onceMaverick1 14 Feb
13 Feb Hearthstone freezes mid-game Since the release of KotFT Hearthstone has been unplayable. When I'm playing against another opponent Hearthstone freezes approx. every second game. While the screen freezes, I can still hear everything that happens in the background (e.g. I can hear what my opponent is doing and I hear the sound of me hovering over my own cards). Earlier I was able to solve this by ending Hearthstone in Task Manager, to quickly relaunch it through Battle.net. As of today this doesn't work, instead it causes my laptop to crash (blue screen of death). Similar problems occur in solo content, like playing against The Lich King. Full-screen or windowed, low or high resolution are not making a difference. All my drivers are up to date. Blizzard repair found nothing. Re-installing Hearthstone did not fix the problem. I'm not encountering anything similar by playing other (Blizzard) games. As the game continues in the background while the screen is frozen, no crash reports are being generated (I think). Any help will be much appreciated.Punkertje12 13 Feb
13 Feb Permanently stuck reconnecting to game Every time I log in, the client attempts to reconnect to a phantom game and I am unable to do anything. After reading other threads about this issue, I have tried reinstalling and logging in and out of different regions, which had no effect. What else is there to try?RobotRedbot2 13 Feb
13 Feb Deathlord is missing Im not sure if Deathlord has been deleted from the game, but it seems this card is missing. It cant be found anywhere nore is it possible to craft the card. I really need this card. So please dont give suggestions like "restart" "update", etc. These are not applicable here since i have tried basically everything. Anyone who knows what is going on?StormEnRaged2 13 Feb
12 Feb Gral battlecry animation remains, can't target behind Couldn't attack Taunt mob behind Whelp, animation created by Gral's Battlecry and didn't disappear on my turn. :( https://imgur.com/i5sKHEXtoadhunter3 12 Feb
12 Feb HearthStone on Android smartphone with notch I am considering buying a new Android smartphone (Motorola Moto G7 plus) and I wonder how HearthStone handles the teardrop-shaped notch of the display/screen. Does anyone already have experience with such phones and how the game looks like? Is it gonna be a teardrop cutout on the screen or something else? PS.: Not sure if this is the correct forum to ask this question, but it seems like a technical support related question to me :)dohwong1 12 Feb
12 Feb Online friends appear offline My friends appears offine after the new patchdavidlpinho11 12 Feb
12 Feb BloodBloom spells aren't stacking Warlock Spellstone I think Cho'Gall has the same issue. If this mechanic is not the same as "Deal Damage" -- why Immune is protecting Hero from spending Health instead of Mana? And how can U "spent" 1000 health when U have only 30? Try this video as example: https://youtu.be/X6wtMje1I6gZen12 12 Feb
11 Feb Blizzard Authenticator - Lost Serial code Hi, i have some issues with my Blizzard Authenticator. i've changed my phone number along with my device and i've lost my serial number. I can't find a way to take back my account or just remove the Authenticator itself. I even sent a ticket to support (twice) to help me but they were keep asking me to send my ID , where the 2nd part of my problem begins . I know the name i used back then , but some other information was pretty much random. I got all my purchases from all these years for this specific account saved, i can even name almost every card in my hearthstone collection i had and the date that i lost my account so i can get back my account. I've spent a lots of money on this account and i 'd really like to get it back. I'll be waiting for a response . Thank you in advance .Merkiou1 11 Feb
11 Feb Fireside Gathering I hosted a gathering, 4 of my friends joined to it and played with me. All of us got the card back, but I didn't get the permission to establish my tavern. Please help me :(molnarbarni1 11 Feb
11 Feb problem for a mystifix deck With the new patch (31 january 2019), the rogue with keleseth don't work beacause the nerf of cold blood. A mystifix loverDemilunezoo1 11 Feb
11 Feb Fireside Gathering Bug i already posted it on the events support but i wanted to make sure that it will work so ive done it here too okay so yesterday me and 2 friends went to a fireside gathering that he hosted at his house we wanted to get the hero for the warlock nemsy but we didnt recieve her can you please grant me nemsy we practiced at the fireside brawl and we should have received her thx - by the way if you grant her to me please on europeShalevakhu1 11 Feb
11 Feb Hearthstone won't install Greetings, After some trouble with the Battle.net app (updating Blizzard Agent was stuck) I had to reinstall Battle.net. I had to install Hearthstone again but I just have a small window with just "Hearthstone installation" on it with a spinning icon on the bottom right. There is also a button "Start install" but i can't press it. Can someone please help me? I have no idea what to do :(SneezyDwarf7 11 Feb
11 Feb Android crash bug I am using an android tablet with my software up to date but after the latest update, after about 2-3mins, the game just crashes. When I open the app again, I have graphical errors such as: Pink lines where card names should be, card backs and face heroes blacked out and once the entire screen was pink. It has nothing to do with card backs because I have been using default for the past 2 months. I have tried clearing the cache and data to no avail. I have also uninstalled and installed the app again making sure that the app is installed on my internal memory and not the sd card. So now I am all out of ideas.GreenThunder6 11 Feb
10 Feb Stuck game in last move... Game stuck in a moment where opponent had to end a move and I would finish him/her/it off. No way out but to force close or concede... V13.2.28855 on Android 8.0 ... Tried to concede but couldn't. Any suggestion.VlWiz1 10 Feb
09 Feb Envenom Weapon" and "Blade Flurry" FATAL ERROR I am writing in Turkish with Google translation as this is an English-speaking forum I used both Envenom Weapon and Blade Flurry, but the minions didn't disappear. They only got 1 damage Class: Rogue Weapon: 1/2Ozkan1 09 Feb
09 Feb Game Dynamics The game became increasingly based on luck. The game is out of balance. Every incoming patch gets worse. Ending the game with 3 cards. It's just a dice throwing game. Please review the dynamics of the game pleaseAbidor1 09 Feb
09 Feb Not an issue, I fixed it ...DaveAvA1 09 Feb
09 Feb not a problem i fixed it mb i rembered the code nowTheDarkHero1 09 Feb
08 Feb Cannot install battlenet: Error code: BLZBNTBTS0000004A I recently had problems logging in battlenet (never logged straight in. Usually it took atleast 3 tries) , playing games in hearthstone (could not find a match or it didn't let me access the menu at all) and connecting to diablo 3 servers. These problems started only couple days ago. To fix this I tried to re-install battlenet, but apparently It's unable to connect to the servers. I have tried all of the steps in this troubleshoot: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/BLZPTS00006 - I have tried to install without active Antivirus/ Antimalware - I have tried to install without any active programs in backround (mscofiq, untick "load startup items + disable all exept microsoft services in boot) - I checked registery HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/Wow6432Node/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion for errors, but didn't find one (not 100%sure though) - I Checked Windows firewall if it was blocking anything - I'm using a wired connection - Help pls :( EDIT: I have updated Adobe Flashplayer and my graphics card driversJoulumieli5 08 Feb
08 Feb Stuck in arena mode. Lost for nothing in two weeks my game is stuck in arena mode and I have lost. I pay for it. if I pay then I want my game not to get stuck. in any case do not write a loss. sin!!! I want my money back or 2 tokens for arena !!!Theottoman0 08 Feb
08 Feb Lost All Cardbacks from Heroic Modes That title pretty much says it all, just logged in today and while i do have the majority of the cardbacks that i acquired i am missing everything from the Adventures. To be exact: Heroic Naxxramas Nefarian Staff of Origination The Blue Portal (I just got this yesterday after finishing the dreaded Heroic Chess!) I do have access to all Adventures and they do show as completed.XpsNG9 08 Feb