Technical Support

27 Nov CROWDS on Twitter – The Fifth Season Do you like helping other players? Have a good knowledge of Blizzard games and services? Then this might be for you! Keep reading, adventurer. “So… what’s this CROWDS thing about?”, you might ask yourself. CROWDS is a community-based support initiative that allows players to help their fellow adventurers through Twitter, using an Android-based mobile app tied to our Twitter channels. This app allows you to see and respond to tweets that are asking Blizzard for help. You can find more detailed information on CROWDS and how to use the app on our support site article. It doesn’t matter if you’ve participated in previous seasons or are just thinking about joining now, we would love to see you take part and, just like the previous seasons, we even have some prizes ready for the best contributors. We know, we know, helping others is its own reward… but a bit extra doesn’t hurt either, does it? So, if you manage to outshine your fellow participants, you’ll be able to choose from some fancy rewards. It doesn’t matter what the Kobolds say, you DO take candle*. *Candle proved too difficult to take, you’ll be able to choose from the following: Hearthstone: Card Packs (x7), including Kobolds & Catacombs! Heroes of the Storm: Loot Chests (x12) Overwatch: Loot Boxes (x11) StarCraft II: Co-op Commanders (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) StarCraft II: Announcers (pick any 2 and/or share with a friend) NOTE: Please be aware that using protected Tweets may prevent others from viewing your responses, disqualifying you from participation. Be sure to set your Tweets to public to remain visible and eligible for potential rewards!Delmoryth0 27 Nov
04 Oct COMMON CONNECTION AND LATENCY ISSUES - PC/MAC/MOBILE Greetings all, We've been working to improve some of the available troubleshooting resources for our games. Since connectivity problems are a common problem in gaming, we wanted to provide some information on what causes connection problems and what to do to resolve issues when you're having them. Table of Contents 1. Connection Troubleshooting Resources 2. FAQs 3. What to do if you need more helpTiogaradh5 04 Oct
17 Feb Ending Support for Windows XP and Vista Starting October 24th of this year, we will begin the process of ending support for Windows XP and Windows Vista in World of Warcraft, StarCraft II, Diablo III, Hearthstone, and Heroes of the Storm. Microsoft ceased mainstream support for these versions of Windows in 2009 and 2012, respectively, but since a decent portion of our audience was still using them at the time, we continued supporting them. However, there have been three major Windows releases since Vista, and at this point, the vast majority of our audience has upgraded to one of the newer versions. After these older operating systems are no longer supported, the games will not run on them, so we encourage any players who are still using one of the older OSes to upgrade to a newer version. We’ll be rolling out this change on a staggered schedule and will post further notices as we get closer to making the change for each game.Radathryl0 17 Feb
25 Apr 2016 Common Issues & Fixes – Please Read Before Posting Hot Topics Please follow @BlizzardCSEU_EN for current service status. For known in-game issues, see here. Here's what you're contacting us about right now: [MOBILE] Android – There is not enough space on your device UNDER INVESTIGATION: As a workaround, please delete your cached data and try again. (Settings > Storage > Tap on Cached data > Delete). Please make sure you follow this thread for further updates. No Chest Rewards Some players may not see a chest with rewards for ranked play. This is simply a visual bug and all rewards that you meant to receive are correctly added to your account. If you don’t see them added to your collection, please reset your password. No turn time/card hovering If this happens it usually means that one or both players have experienced a disconnection issue. Both players will incur a loss. The developers are working to improve stability. Bug reports Please submit your bug reports here. In-Game Voices in English After patching to 5.2, some players may find out that the in-game voices are in English. Performing a “Scan and Repair” from the Options menu in the BLizzard App should solve the issue. Common Issues & Workarounds Click on the type of issue you are experiencing for advice on how to resolve: Account & Security (Hacked/Can't login/Authenticator etc.) Installation & Patching (Stuck /slow downloads/BLZXXXXX errors/DVDs etc.) Connection & Latency (Lag/Regular disconnections/Unable to connect etc.) Performance & Stability (Crashes/Low FPS/Freezing etc.) If your issues persist after trying all of the troubleshooting steps in the article, please read this post on how to create an effective thread.Tiogaradh0 25 Apr 2016
17 Feb 2015 Welcome to the Technical Support Forum! Welcome to the Technical Support forum! This forum provides players with a place to discuss technical issues with each other and official Blizzard representatives. While this forum is NOT intended to replace our support contact channels, players are encouraged to ask questions, share advice, and participate in on-going discussions here. Accordingly, it is of utmost importance that all players treat each other with courtesy and respect. For more information, please review the Forum Code of Conduct. Our MVPs are also here to help you: Ananda Cazzéh Celiby Danellos DeanX Nyshae Omachi Oussebon Saneko ShammozNatryndon2 17 Feb 2015
3m Hearthstone daily quest After the release kobolds and catacombs I don't get a daily questsdedcore86 3m
1h Game window not showing After Windows update, Hearthstone launches without visible window. Game sounds are allright, game icon is visible on the bottom bar, but no window is there. Alt + Tab gives nothing Scan & repair didn't help Resetting in-game options didn't helpFenfiriy41 1h
8m Help with card back Hi. I played ranked in hs and I came to rank 20 but I didn't get the card back for ranked. Have I done something wrong? Or is it just that I haven't gotten it yet? I know I have played ranked before but I played ranked when I didn't know you got card backs for playing it. So I am very new how this system works. I have 2 card backs from ranked but like I said it was before I knew you got them. But now I am in rank 20 and haven't got a new one. So if I could get help or just some info would be much appreciated. Thanks for helping. -DocTheSwedishDr2 8m
2h Mobile istallation problem So i tried downloading Hearthstone to my android phone and i waited until the entire thing istalled, ignoring that was an error message when i opened the app. It said i was missing a config file and instructed me to reinstall the game, so i did it 2 times, both times ending up with the very same message showing up. Can someone help me please?GiantAxe1 2h
3h Unable to submit ticket through blizzard's website. As per title, I am unable to submit ticket to ask for help. For the web ticket, it always takes a very long time to upload thus resulting in error. The live chat function is indefinitely looping until an inevitable error occurs. The issue i wanted to report was regarding the constant disconnects I'm experiencing after Kobolds and Catacombs came out whereby the issue still persists. Your help would be appreciated thank youjin1 3h
3h Running Hearthstone problem Hi, since the recent update, I've been having problems with running Hearthstone. It updates just fine, however, after I open it, I can hear the music, the opening line from the Innkeeper and everything, but when I click on it or alt+tab to it, nothing happens. Even when I hover over it, I see absolutely nothing. What I've tried is reinstalling it, but to no avail, the same problem is there. I've never heard of this happening nor has this happened to me before. Would appreciate any help I could get. Cheers.Lebaguette1 3h
6h Can't craft netherspite historian So I disenchanted this card and now can't craft it back despite having unlocked it before (obviously as I disenchanted it).Rorfakz0 6h
7h Grand Archivist Hello, I´m using Grand Archivist in Big Spell Dragon Priest and after I played a second one only first one casts a spell. After that turn stops the surviving one completely casts spells. I had still 2 spells in my deck. Please fix this. With Regards ChapelGeist#2933ChapelGeist1 7h
7h appearing offline on Hearthstone when online me and my brother are trying to play the game together and now for some reason I am appearing offline we live in the same homeCryoking1171 7h
23h Face Hunter IMMUNE BUG ! Face Hunter IMMUNE BUG ! https://youtu.be/rqGCQi53VRYc3Po1 23h
1d Game starts and the audio cues, but nothing displays. When I start my game up, the game is open and the audio works, but nothing displays on the screen. The game doesn't show up on the dekstop, but the Hearthstone taskbar icon is there. When I go to click it, nothing happens.FruityPoop1 1d
1d Issue with free weapon + 3 card packs I am writing this to inform of a issue I am currently having on my account. When logging in to hearthstone I do not (and have not already) receive the free legendary weapon and 3 card packs. I have tried logging out and in many times yet have still not been successful. Any help will be appreciated, and thank you in advance. :) p.s. if I am posting this in the wrong place I apologize, this is my first time posting.svenleven24 1d
1d Game Running but not visible after launching the game through the battle.net app the play button changes to "playing now" and i can see the game icon at the tool bar at the bottom of my screen and can hear the game sounds but the game window is not visible. I've tried rebooting my PC, scanning and repairing hearthstone and uninstalling and reinstalling the game but nothing is working. HELP?!?Dozer19 1d
1d Problem start HS after Windows 10 update. After Windows 10 last update 4days ago, I can't run HS on laptop. (strange that is working on android mobile and on my PC) I press PLAY as normal, on the windows bar apear HS logo - for started game. In blizzard is written playing now. But game won't start. There is no error message. I tried: restart reinstal HS repair HS change language (because of issue few months ago) find simmilar problem - didn't find this is my last option. Thanks for help. DarekDAran1324 1d
1d Quest from Frost Festival stuck Haven't been playing Hearthstone for a while but when i did i saw the "Play 3 games of arena" quest from the Frost Festival in my quest log. I cant replace it, and i dont get new quests while that one is there.. I never play arena either. Is there a way to get it away?Warklein2 1d
1d RECONNECTING ISSUE ON MOBILE Opened up the app this morning on my s7 edge and it says RECONNECTING you to your game but I wasn't playing yesterday when it closed nor was a connection lost. I have deleted the app cache and it still happens, help?MacMalcy1 1d
1d Crafted legendary but didn't get any dust Hi I unpacked a second centarius and turned it into dust. But at that moment the connection was lost so I restarted. Now I have only one Centarius and still only 40 dust. What can I do? I'm a beginner and really would need the dust for craftingJaketheDog2 1d
1d Reconnecting forever Hi the game keeps telling me i havent finished a game and it is still in progress despite that i havent played for 3-4 days It doesnt let me close the match and i can do anything on the screenkonpot3 1d
1d Quest I'm having some issues that I can't recieve a quest for 5 days. I'm sure its not my device's problem because I tried to login with my second account and it worked. Pls helpArtie1 1d
1d Europe daily quests not working For the last 3 days I did not get any quest on my account either playing from PC or Mobile.Gsqr2 1d
1d Game Crashes When Disenchanting. Game crashes when I disenchant cards. For 4 - 5 cards are ok but when I disenchant more, game freezes and crashes. Happening since Naxxramas released. I play game on Mac 10.9.4 (Mavericks).Dxy22 1d
1d windows PC but no windows phone i sold my old android phone and buyed new windows phone and im disappointed only from you guys for non supporting windows phone 10 i also had to dissable Blizzard Mobile Authenticator for same reasson now i play hearthstone only on my old pc at home so please make the carriers of windows phones happy thats my wish for 2018 and sorry for bad languageKostiNurka1 1d
1d windows pc but why no windows phone ? i sold my old android phone and buyed new windows phone and im disappointed only from you guys for non supporting windows phone 10 i also had to dissable Blizzard Mobile Authenticator for same reasson now i play hearthstone only on my old pc at home so please make the carriers of windows phones happy thats my wish for 2018 and sorry for bad languageKostiNurka0 1d
2d Game is running, but doesn't show up on screen So I've been having this problem since July this year where I click on play in the launcher and it's says ''Game is running'' and the game cursor shows up, but the actual game doesn't. I've tried all kinds of fixes like resetting my user options, editting the options.txt file (the graphicsfullscreen thing actually wasn't there). Here is a screen of my problem : http://prntscr.com/4xcl3kMariyan13 2d
2d No daily quests for the last 3 days Normally this would not frustrate me too much, but this is the start of a new expansions. Players should experience with new ideas, new decks, and so on. For me, and for other players too, no new quests were given in the last x days. Which makes me sit on my 10 gold, unable to purchase new packs, enter new arena run, unless of course i pump some real money into the game. I saw a Blizzard post in another forum topic of a similar issue that check back tomorrow. I guess i can do that, but if it will work by some magic, i would not only want to see just 1 new quest.Ragle1 2d
2d Still no daily quest! Hey, I haven't gotten a daily quest for days now, and I had 0 quests in the log the entire time. I have missed at least 4 quests by now which is very annoying, since HS is already very shrewd with giving gold! As suggested I have tried changing language, region and password and nothing has worked.Klemzo1 2d
2d Hearthstone.exe is not responding... For a few days I'm unable to play the game. I reinstalled it, reset the settings, turned off streaming etc etc... Still whenever I wish to play, I launch the game and after couple of seconds it just gets stuck ( black/white screen ) not responding msg after trying to do anything. Windows is up to date, drivers are up to date.StayPositive7 2d
2d Android app freezes after opening friends list That's about it, mobile app freezes every time i try opening friends list. The friends list remains stuck o screen and the app doest respond anymore. Everything else woks fine. Android version 6.0.1Rupceapuk1 2d
2d No Candle King card back reward Hello! I've completed dungeon run with all 9 heroes (got all 9 crowns), but still haven't received the Candle King card back. It stays unavailable in the list of cards. Same bug anyone? Here are the screenshots: https://i.gyazo.com/f941404c8c3da30078144d8b7d8d4c8b.jpg https://i.gyazo.com/6edc294e2188108712fdce2689ec45ba.jpgPriest1 2d
2d Double legendary bug/error I just crafted a copy of Finja, but due to some bug or connection error he was crafted twice. When I noticed this I wanted to disenchant him once to get the full 1600 dust refunded, but I was only refunded 400 dust. Please look into my account history/log and refund me the additional 1200 dust and make it impossible to craft a LEGENDARY twice.Vanyavar1 2d
2d No daily quest No quest after more then 10 times trying to rerun the gameregnaD5 2d
2d Emails with statistics All my friends received some emails with statistics of their HS career recently. I didn't receive anything. My email is the one i use to sign in for blizz app. Is there someone who did not recieve these mails neither? Do you know where the problem is?Ponysher1 2d
3d Hunter weapon glitch So, when I play Candleshot and then destroy it (destroy my charges from 1-3) with Eaglehorn Bow, the animation "Immune" sticks to Rexxar and won't go away even though I am not attacking, nor is it my turn to play cards.Aspect2 3d
3d Dungeon run quest Any chance you will allow us to delete quest "Kobolds&Catacombs, Defeat 5 Dungeon Run Bosses" (and any other subsequent dungeon run related quest that might show up)?Grizzly1 3d
3d Game crashes only when I click on the "Play" button. I can't play in "Play" mode. Whenever I click on the play button the game crashes, black screen for 3-5 sec then the app is closed. I deleted it then downloaded again, downloaded it onto the mobile and to the SD card etc etc. I can play solo adventures e.g. dungeon runs, it works perfectly except when I try to play casual/ranked (it crashes before the deck selection screen). On Wednesday I will try if I can play Tavern too.L5G4ND2 3d
3d Dungeon run LOST due to connectivity!!? I'm bl**dy Furious! After an all too familiar "you have lost connectivity message" while playing a SINGLE PLAYER - Read: Why do I need to a flawless internet connection to play!? - dungeon run, I had trouble reconnecting. Once I had reconnected, I was presented with the dungeon run LOSS screen and the figgin trogg that I was about to hammer into the dust mocking me!! AAARRRRGGGH! I had over 30 health with two monster jades AND I had milled his deck AND he had only 3 cards left in hand AND I had two jade idols still to play to mill him further. (It was only lethal on my next turn but STILL) Crikey I am super annoyed right now. It's a single player game! Why on Earth didn't it just let me keep playing from where I left off?! Of all the apps I use, Hearstone's handling of even slightly flakey connections is the worst I've experienced. Then to top it all off, I can't moan at someone who works for Blizzard, I have to "Ask the community". BAH!Whachuwant2 3d
3d Email deleted My email for my old Battle.net account has been deleted and I can't log into the account any helpnoobasaurous1 3d
3d Revise mobile Hearthstone system requirements? Recently, I have purchased a tablet exclusively for playing Hearthstone however, the game does not seem to run very well on it. My tablet has an Intel Atom CPU that is advertised to boost to 1.83GHz and 2GB of RAM, in other words above the recommended specs. I should also mention my tablet runs Windows 10. I think the game requires a faster GPU maybe but I can't seem to find any more detailed info online. Seeing as how I'm on a budget, I would really like to know which tablet could run Hearthstone with at least a decent 30 FPS. Thankschestbuster3 3d
3d interaction bug, or is it something normal? So I'm playing against rogue. He has 4 life and a 7-1 lifesteal weapon. He attacks my 4-4 Abomination. His health goes down to 0, then heals to 7, then is damaged by the deathrattle. If he goes down to 0, shouldn't he die? Can you heal a dead man ?Wakey2 3d
3d Hearthstone Phone When I install hearthstone on phone, it says that I dont have enough space, but I have at least 1gb internal and 4gb of external.Nick1 3d
3d New Bug The divine shield from Unidentified Elixir is not removed by silence.FunkyMunke1 3d
3d Hyldnir Frostrider improperly working Hello, I want to complain about this card Hyldnir Frostrider. I'm describing a situation: In my turn, I did cast frostbolt on Fire Elemental, my oponent in next round played Hyldnir Frostrider, and after the end of his turn the freeze effect dissapired from Fire Elemental allow him attack in next round. The inscryption of Hyldnir Frostrider is: Battlecry: Freeze your other minions. So imo, it should works like follow: After my frostbolt, Fire Elemental passed one round, and after Hyldnir Frostrider Fire Elemental should pass secound round, but Fire Elemental did pass only one round... I think it is a bug, or maybe I'm in mistake. I invite to disscusion.Gman6 3d
4d my cards wont come I just bought another wing of blackrock mountain and i won the cards but i don't get them. I purchased blackrock before it got deleted so i still have it, does that affect anythin?Leader1 4d
4d Hearthstone daily quest I didn't receive my hearthstone daily quest. Can it be ficed because the steps given in other threads are general and not very helpful. And please do not disregard this as not a technical issue because it is. It is a bug present in this game and should not be ignored or seen as something that can't be helped with.vajmar1 4d
4d Can't buy packs with balance! help please I have 20.13 in my BattleNet balance but i can´t buy packs! can somebody explain me?KingStun1 4d