Bring naxxramas back!

General Discussion
This is directed to Blizzard,

Im a new player to hearthstone and i have bought all adventures available up to date and i just love playing the adventures.

Now to the part i dont understand which is why you terminate the legacy of hearthstone by not making naxxramas available? What this basically means is that in 2 years, all of the current adventures wont be available for new players in 2 years time? This makes no sense whatsoever!

Plz reconsider getting it back permanently and get rid of this cycle adventures thing, i totally agree with cycling the cards but an adventure is standalone, its not that hard to put a "wild adventure" section for all the adventures of which cards are cycled out and no longer part of standard:
The problem with adventures, not rotating out was that it felt really overwhelming to new players to have so many options for spending gold/cash on.

To date, there would be 4 adventures and 4 expansions, thats a huge ammount of gold that leads to several questions and a lot of frustration:
What to buy first?
What adventures to get first, then what is the most optimal order?
What packs to concentrate on , again - what order?
Is a lifetime enough to grind the gold for them?
Is the game P2W?

Thats just a snapshot of all the threads that were dominating the forums. When you draw the line, you get a total of 20k ingold just to have a 1/3 of the cards, that compared to the 100 g/day avrg casual player income was slightly depressing and turning players down. Also it gave new players the feeling of unfair advantage the old dogs had. So Blizz did the most rightfull thing. Now you can craft a certain card you need for a wild deck, but not feel like you miss on something or you can't obtain something that is vital for you game plan and deck if you are going to do standart.

As most of the last brawls are with precrafted decks, the only place to use the old cards is Wild, and the decision to play there is optional. You are not forced to use them in any way.
its all in how you market the adventures, if its more "hidden" then you wont have this issue.
Its better to atleast have it available for those of us that still want it than remove it entirely.
If you label the adventures as wild than it will be understandable and easy for each person to decide on what they should go for. Not all players might want to play standard, me one of them getting bored with the current meta. But thats another issue.

What it all boils down to is freedom of choice.
support i would buy it
Given it is made already and it has the ability to a) make money, and b) provide people with fun, it seems work keeping going.
I encourage more voices to speak up regarding this, maybe we can make blizzard reconsider!
I also feel it shuts the door on new players.

If you can buy the cards as an adventure then it makes them a bit more accessible than if you can only craft them. New players, low on magic dust, are the ones who benefit most from this.

In fact, if there was a desire to entice new players into the game, discounting old adventures to help newcomers catch up might work quite well. As it is any new players are a long way from being able to play in wild effectively.
I wouldn't really mind getting Naxxramas since i mostly play wild, and Naxx has pretty cool legendaries!
Anyone from blizzard plz comment this!
Been saying this for forever, but there are reasons why this would have a negative impact, mobile devices. Already people feel that it takes too much space on mobile devices, adding the adventures back in would take more space. By rotating adventures out, you can free up space from time to time.
+1
I would buy Naxx too!
09/10/2016 23:47Posted by Marceronni
adding the adventures back in would take more space

The coding for Naxxramas is still there for everyone who already owned the adventure before Standard. Anyway, the amount of coding is negligable compared to the total size of the program. Most room is needed for graphics, animation, speech etc.. That will be much more of a problem for the future with each new expansion being added.

The thing is that, while Naxx is still there technically, it isn't available for the new players.
Well blizzard, im not giving in on this. Still awaiting a response.
i did not know that this issue is also posted here, i also posted the same exact thing titled "Blizzard Please Consider"

i would love to play naxx. i did not have the time to buy it and i would sure do want to buy it.

moreover people that bought 1 wing with gold or cash can now buy the rest of the wings with gold. if you do not want to make it purchasable with real money anymore, at least allow us to buy the wings with gold, but for me i would pay the money for the expansion.

Thank you, and please return naxx, and label it as wide in order no to confuse people that do not read the game updates
Can we hope for a naxx return soon?
what about they make it a free adventure but you dont get any cards with each wing, instead they leave those to be crafted like they are now.

that way you can have the fun of playing it and whatnot but dont need to worry about people needing to do it to get the cards. no confusion as it doesnt cost anything or benafit you and gives new players an idea of what the adventures are like.
05/10/2016 19:23Posted by EekAMouse
This is directed to Blizzard,

Im a new player to hearthstone and i have bought all adventures available up to date and i just love playing the adventures.

Now to the part i dont understand which is why you terminate the legacy of hearthstone by not making naxxramas available? What this basically means is that in 2 years, all of the current adventures wont be available for new players in 2 years time? This makes no sense whatsoever!

Plz reconsider getting it back permanently and get rid of this cycle adventures thing, i totally agree with cycling the cards but an adventure is standalone, its not that hard to put a "wild adventure" section for all the adventures of which cards are cycled out and no longer part of standard:

EekAMouse great music! can i have your battletag?
Just want to chime in with the bring-Naxx-back-requests. You have my full sympathy, guys. Luckily, I had Naxx on EU and US already and I just started playing on Asia the week before WotoG came out. So I could at least purchase the first wing literally at the last minute. I'm really happy I have it now, so please, Blizzard, do all those new players a favor and give them a chance to play this great solo adventure and get marvelous wild cards like Loatheb and Kel.

EDIT: For those who don't know, purchasing the first wing before Naxx was removed from the shop allowed you to buy the other wings later. It is still in the game client and you can still encounter the bosses there and go for the heroic card back! I really don't understand why players who would love to purchase it are excluded.
Blizzard; as you see there is still alot of us new players that want naxxramas back, please reconsider and give a response.

I will keep on bumping the thread until we get some sort of answer.
In the meantime, i urge everyone that want naxx back to keep on posting here.
I played before naxx, where " new players" had only one way to get cards - make quest, have a good run in arena, and now you are complaint. Please stop whinig...