Yet another full-agro brawl

General Discussion
Well done, it seems whenever these 'make ur own deck!' kind of brawls are made, all you face is 100% aggro brawls. I dont even blame the community, since 'slow decks' just dont work for these kind of brawls.

Feedback? Stop with these crappy brawls. EVERY SINGLE 'make ur own deck' brawl or 'pick x-amount of cards and fill ur deck with it'' brawls were ABSOLUTELY horrible, since it completely excludes the possibility of making a 'midrange' or 'controll' kind of deck. It just doesn't work.
I ran into a Mind blast Priest. GG
What did you expect, this brawl favors cheap cards! I like the brawl a lot, won many so far and will keep playing more. Yes, it excludes the possibility of making a control deck, that's not what Brawls are here for. Perhaps in a future Brawl, Control deck will be favored.

I thought you would have realized how Brawls works and their aims until now, but you keep complaining every week. I can't help but wonder, why you keep bothering with a game that you mostly don't like?
13/10/2016 05:21Posted by NYARLATHOTEP
What did you expect, this brawl favors cheap cards!

95% of 'make ur own deck brawls' favor cheap cards!! Hello, does this still not ring a bell to you? My god
Fill your deck with a board clear then?
Win by fatigue?
Naturlise isn't aggro.
13/10/2016 09:33Posted by Releaz
95% of 'make ur own deck brawls' favor cheap cards!! Hello, does this still not ring a bell to you? My god

I don't know about the percentage, but why is that a bad thing? You seem to have a very limited concept for Brawls, that they should favor whatever you expect them to favor. In fact Brawls is the most diverse feature in this game, it allows any crazy rule and theme; even if "make-your-own" Brawls favor aggro & cheap cards, I see that as a great opportunity to have fun with fast games in a crazy environment. Normally I do not play aggro/fast decks, so it is even better to have such fun in Brawls for me and, I guess, for many other players.

Btw, I made a Babbling Book deck, very enjoyable and it does not seem very aggro to me.
I created a doomsayer deck, obviously with no win conditions, made some people quit and granting me the wins for quests. :)
12/10/2016 22:38Posted by Roadtohell

That's beatable by quite a few setups.

Like Murloc (with +1 attack to other murlocs)

The strongest one overall seems to be Mage with Arcane Missiles, since many decks contain low mana mobs it can clear the board easily.

The most fun deck for me is Druid with Naturalize.
You don't always win, you have no chance against casters who won't spawn mobs as main attack. But when you get the right opponent, it's super fun. :D
It really depends on the type of player. For sure there's aggro decks out there for quick wins, but there's always fun combos being played as well. Our previously posted Top Three recap gives some more insight on that.

If you feel like you're facing a lot of aggro, I'd say try again later. Also keep in mind that there might be more players at the start of the brawl who are looking for a quick win to get the Tavern Brawl card pack. A later point in the week might just increase your odds to find more opponents who are playing fun decks.

Mind blowing !

13/10/2016 10:08Posted by Queegon
I created a doomsayer deck,

I guess they were right when they were saying: "The end is coming!!!".
#TrolledByCommunityManager

I love it, more please :)
13/10/2016 11:39Posted by Shadow

The strongest one overall seems to be Mage with Arcane Missiles, since many decks contain low mana mobs it can clear the board easily.

You don't always win, you have no chance against casters who won't spawn mobs as main attack. But when you get the right opponent, it's super fun. :D

[quote="176121872023"]I ran into a Mind blast Priest. GG

You don't always win, you have no chance against casters who won't spawn mobs as main attack. But when you get the right opponent, it's super fun. :)
I tried Naturalize Drood=hella fun. Companion hunter is really strong.
Woke up, set my coffee, entered the new brawl, Died twice to mind blast and murlocs, said AHAAA! Hunter with brave archer, turn 5 win vs mind blast next game with 16 dmg (7 archers + hero power). Priest wasn't happy. Will think of more good 1 card "combos"

Point is, Releaze, that brawl is good, but you and the people who go with the flow of the meta cards in it, don't want to think of a counter and have fun. Thumbs up for the DoomSayer choice.
Hungry Crab: The Deck

Concede until you find that one guy with murlocs and proceed to ridicule them with your dedicated hate.
You can be like me and just spam mind blast
I wish Light of Naaru could work, but can't find a way.

Arcane Missiles is great so far.

Ice Lance sounds good, I'll try that next.

I've seen Mechwarpers, Leper Gnomes, Fireballs (!), but the weirdest one was Mindvision luckily paired with that shadow minion that reduces the cost of drawn cards!!!.

... Shifter Zerus is fun ...
Mind blast easily loses to forbidden healing pally

Mind blowing !

When you rather make a lame pun than admit the idea was pure crap.
Can't even see that every "make your deck" brawl leads to unfun and non-interactive situations where people abuse the system and play what's the most broken in this new environment.
The idea of the brawl and the free pack every weak was fun, but you managed to ruin this too :) wp blibli
Leper Gnome is also super-fun (counter) against murlocks or any other 1health minion plays. (Kamikaze style)

Fun Paladin (zoo!?) play is using a 0mana Wisp (1/1).
Spawn 4-5 of them to the battlefield on the 1st turn and watch your opponent go "wtf". :D Turn 2, spawn another one drawn + pally hero ability mob and you got full board of 1/1 minions on turn 2 already.
(ps: any class works with Wisp, Hunter is good to with it's direct class attack to the face, but Paladin can spawn additional 1/1 minion to keep board funnny)

As it is fun, it is surprisingly very effective as well.
Had a lot of wins with "0mana Wisp Paladin" Some even surrendered on a 1st few turns.

13/10/2016 12:35Posted by Roadtohell
Companion hunter is really strong.

Have to try that. Haven't seen 1 yet, and i played quite a lot yesterday. :o