Searching for playmates

General Discussion
Good Evening,

I´am searching for playmates, i´am a F2P who plays so nearly 3 months HS.

Feel free to add me: Daisho#21767

And here I have additional Question: I have now enough Dust to craft a Legendary.

I have the Karazahn Legendary´s the Warlock Legendary from Gadgeztan, and
C´Thun. Which Legendary would you suggest me?
Playing except Hunter and Druid every Class sometimes.
I would advise you not to craft a legendary just yet. The meta hasn't stabilized yet, so we don't know which decks will be considered good and which will be considered bad. If you craft a legendary you're limiting your options.

Not to mention that you might be able to create budget versions of strong decks with all that dust.
05/12/2016 16:24Posted by Daisho
Good Evening,

I´am searching for playmates, i´am a F2P who plays so nearly 3 months HS.

Feel free to add me: Daisho#21767

And here I have additional Question: I have now enough Dust to craft a Legendary.

I have the Karazahn Legendary´s the Warlock Legendary from Gadgeztan, and
C´Thun. Which Legendary would you suggest me?
Playing except Hunter and Druid every Class sometimes.

I would say, if you do not have yet Ragnaros the Firelord, you will probably never regret making it. He is available for all classes, he is from classic edition, which is not rotating out of standard and he is powerful enough to significantly affect game in same turn when you play it. Not all legendary cards are having impact on game in same turn, when they were played.
I'd say you'd be better off crafting 16-25 common/rare cards (maybe even 2-4 epics) than 1 legendary.many legendaries have very strong effects/abilities, like the aforementioned Ragnaros, but it's not THAT good compared to the sheer amount of other good and cheaper cards you could craft.

It's like a soccer team. Would you rather have one world-class player and 10 total amateurs or 11 good - pretty good players?
Am I the only old dog here, to whom "playmate" means something different?