Getting quest cards

General Discussion
Been trying to find the information on this but can't seem to locate anything definitive. Are we going to be given all of the class quest cards when the expansion releases or are we yet again thrown to the whims of the RNG gods and have to pray to be lucky enough to get them in a pack or spend a fortune crafting them?
Quests are legendary cards, you can randomly find them in packs you open as all other legendaries, or you can craft them for the normal legendary price.
Because there are more legendaries in this set than ever before, I also hoped everyone would be given one random quest card at launch. Unfortunately we'll have to settle for the golden Vulcanosaur.

The only thing we know of freebies coming in the near future is:
- 3 Un'Goro packs to celebrate the new year
- free Maiev hero for winning 10 games in standard mode
- free card "Fight Promoter" (why this one??????)
Bit ridiculous if you ask me, the quest cards are so overpowered that anyone who isn't lucky enough/can't afford their quest cards is just going to get steamrolled in the ladder. I would have thought, given that they are so pivotal in this expansion, everyone would receive their class quest cards with the expansion so that there is at least some kind of level playing field
06/04/2017 11:01Posted by Dayven
Bit ridiculous if you ask me, the quest cards are so overpowered that anyone who isn't lucky enough/can't afford their quest cards is just going to get steamrolled in the ladder. I would have thought, given that they are so pivotal in this expansion, everyone would receive their class quest cards with the expansion so that there is at least some kind of level playing field

This.

And there you have it, folks. I had 5 losses in a row against random questers (whether are they rogues, warlocks, priests) against my decent cthun deck. The rogue 5/5 is absolutely unbeatable, they just swarm the place :)
I was looking to find those quest cards myself, so happy that I found this thread!

About the quest cards, yes they do feel way too OP if you dont have any yourself. It goes fine untill they manage to get their quest complete, then you can practically just sit and watch yourself die. After having played a lot of rounds meeting people with quests, I am now at that point that its auto concede for me :/

I would rather just face the cancer pirate decks then
It's stupid.. I joined a few days ago.. And getting gold to buy the packs in hopes of getting an even chance.. Well, it's damn near impossible when 9/10 have a quest and knock you down your boots.. Been lucky a few times and destroying them before they get the quest done.. But that's just pure luck.. :c
Yes they just removed all my strongest cards from standard with new patch and now they put those quest cards that demolish me everytimes... Just to lose my best cards from standard was already big losses for me but then those quest cards...

I agree. It's basically an auto lose when against someone who has a quest. Especially the rogue 5/5. It's impossible
07/04/2017 15:51Posted by TutuleBale

And there you have it, folks. I had 5 losses in a row against random questers (whether are they rogues, warlocks, priests) against my decent cthun deck. The rogue 5/5 is absolutely unbeatable, they just swarm the place :)

I beat most quest decks in Standard mode. You just have to keep some spells to destroy them as soon as they're summoned, that or kill them before they complete the quest. ;) tee-hee
I beat most quest decks in Standard mode. You just have to keep some spells to destroy them as soon as they're summoned, that or kill them before they complete the quest. ;) tee-hee[/quote]

Are there other heroes that have these spells aside from the Mage's "Counter" card?
I just opened 53 packs, got none of the quests.
F this pay to win game.
I got warrior quest. Not exactly lighting the world on fire that one. Especially as I find it kinda boring to play
Oh how Blizzard has FAIL its fans. Great new twist with a single luck by chance way to prevent a total game domination. One card by one hero is not a good enough defense for the new quest cards. How did you miss this Blizzard. It makes the game undesirable.
so many "1 posts" on this thread. either they suck hard, are beginner trolls, or it's just one person behind multiple accounts
Not much has changed, the game always favored players who are paying a lot and are playing long (having ton of dust). It just got a little worse now, if you are not willing to pay 500 euros to get a few of the many legends and then enough dust to craft the others, well auto concede becomes tempting, but then I prefer not to play at all.
08/04/2017 20:12Posted by szir
I just opened 53 packs, got none of the quests.
F this pay to win game.

Are you buying un'goro packs? That seems unlikely:b

08/04/2017 21:21Posted by Zorth
I got warrior quest. Not exactly lighting the world on fire that one. Especially as I find it kinda boring to play

It's one of the strongest ones, be happy:)
I opened 58 packs and I got only 1 legendary(kalimos) and now I don't really want to play the game because I cannot play any deck I want to. Blizzard really should do something about this. Not everybody has 200€ to give yet we still want to play the game and have some fun.